WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The large cover of the weather composer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 am 

Last edited by yhg342 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The large cover of the weather composer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more equations (as predicted) ... is that look on his face - sadness, or defiance ? and is that a stone in his hand ... and is that Delphinia going Nova ? one might assume that is the moon, but could it be the "dark star" we've been seeing in all the art ???

curiouser and curiouser (as Alice would say)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 pm 

I wonder what the answer for those equations are ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak

answer 25 (very last paragraph) 2nd Session of Q and As

There is another form of encoding, which is not esoteric, and this element relates to the interaction of the human instrument to the materials. The music, art, glyphs, and texts are encoded with mathematical and metaphysical embellishments that are accessible through interaction techniques, some of which have been disclosed in the 4th Philosophy paper. Through these interactions, the human instrument decodes the information that helps it transition to the exploratory energy system where deeper insights can be achieved.

and here's one for you YHG ... that boggles my mind, but I think your mind would appreciate and be inspired by - because these equations have "glyphs" in them

Answer 34 – Senzar, besides being an alphabet of its own, can be rendered in cipher characters, which correspond to the nature of ideographs rather than of syllables. Senzar, as a language, was brought by the Central Race to Earth. The reason is quite simple. Ideographic language can convey a tremendously complex concept in a single character. It’s very efficient and can be effectively encoded for highly targeted transmission. Cosmological and mathematical concepts of significant importance could be reduced to a symbolic rendering, but the contextual meaning of color and secondary matrix brought the full meaning of the symbol to light, thus its encoding was complete.

In other words, you can look at a specific symbol of the 24th Chamber Painting (e.g., the second, primary character in the vertical matrix in the upper left section of the painting). If taken out of its framework, this particular character means one thing, which would transpose to Sanskrit, but when viewed in its contextual matrix, it is elevated to Senzar, where its meaning is encoded as representing the Wholeness Navigator within the human instrument. Senzar is a language that flows between alphabetic characters, mathematical symbols, and musical notes. It is an integrated language, sometimes referred to as the Universal Language of Light or the Insignias of First Source

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:14 pm 

How does one write the insignias of first source, they are so beautiful, I want to learn more about this and to use them myself, but I don't want to use them unless I understand them, I only see the shapes of the beautiful signs and can only predict that it is delivering a divine message, but I can't read it!
How can I learn to write the insignias of First source or communicate in the universal language of light? Can anyone develop a list (for dummies) for the senzar symbols and meanings? so less intelligent people , like myself , can understand what each symbol is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
How does one write the insignias of first source, they are so beautiful, I want to learn more about this and to use them myself, but I don't want to use them unless I understand them, I only see the shapes of the beautiful signs and can only predict that it is delivering a divine message, but I can't read it!
How can I learn to write the insignias of First source or communicate in the universal language of light? Can anyone develop a list (for dummies) for the senzar symbols and meanings? so less intelligent people , like myself , can understand what each symbol is.

yes as this quote implies, the WMMs will guide you through a process that will allow you to "remember" the Language of Light

answer 25 (very last paragraph) 2nd Session of Q and As

There is another form of encoding, which is not esoteric, and this element relates to the interaction of the human instrument to the materials. The music, art, glyphs, and texts are encoded with mathematical and metaphysical embellishments that are accessible through interaction techniques, some of which have been disclosed in the 4th Philosophy paper. Through these interactions, the human instrument decodes the information that helps it transition to the exploratory energy system where deeper insights can be achieved.

at the end of the Proj Camelot interview, James talks about traveling to the homeland of the Sovereign Integral (via the QP?), and how one could not really ever get to know a place, until they lived there and learned the language ... your appreciation of the language of light is innate - it is your native language -

If you have ever ventured to an exotic destination, one that is culturally unlike your own, you’re well aware that when you are in the airplane, flying over your destination, you really have not experienced the culture yet, no matter how much you have studied it in advance. When you arrive at your hotel, you remain outside of the culture, though you can see the differences in the plants and animals, the architecture and buildings, and the people on the streets, but still, you remain outside of the culture as an observer, and not a participant.

Only when you learn the language of the people, when you meet the people in their own dwellings – homes, shops, cafes, sports arenas, schools, churches – do you really begin to understand the culture. This is analogous to the bridgework between the GSSC and the Sovereign Integral. There is nothing more exotic or out of the ordinary than the language and dwellings of the Sovereign Integral, and the deeper you travel into this land, the stranger it will seem.

To use my previous metaphor, they are now landing at the “airport.” They are seeing the exotic land of the Sovereign Integral from their airplane seat, looking out of a small, glass window into a vast, new world. Remember, the First Point, as you step from the plane, is your breath, your heart and the virtues of its wisdom, as this is not a destination where the language is anything more than breath and virtuous self-expression. It is this simple.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am 

Oh , I realized after my post that the answer was one post above. And now I get to see it again in the post below.

Thank you for brining forth for my eyes to see and presence to feel that other quote with the airplane travel, hah ( I read it sometime, but It is always fun to read them again, and they arrive so timely)! It was so-nice-a-read that I will second it:

Remember, the First Point, as you step from the plane, is your breath, your heart and the virtues of its wisdom, as this is not a destination where the language is anything more than breath and virtuous self-expression.
It is this simple.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:03 pm 

To me the beautiful cover represents or symbolizes Terran's ability to contribute through his higher self from his IHEF into the CHEF in order to help stabilize Earth's weather patterns. I feel that he has his human hand on his higher self's heart and can turn the dial so to speak. He is able able to do this through his simple yet remarkable ability to control his emotions and live through his heart. A sort of symbiotic relationship with the Universe. We all have this ability and it will take many of us living from the heart and balancing our emotional self mastery in order to help our brothers and sisters into a smooth transition. We can control the incoming energies that lie in wait for us, we can ground and absorb these energies, and distribute them into the CHEF in the form of the Heart Virtues. As we learn to master our emotions and live from the heart we can absorb and magnify these stabilizing energies. Or if humanity is operating from the least desirable state and in turn contributing their fear, anxiety and lower vibration frequencies into the Chef, then Source must use the "Weather Queen" in order to shepherd humanity into the destined direction of evolution. After all collectively we are Source, can we not do anything we set our hearts to do? Shielding our planet and placing her in a type of egg crate during this transition should be a walk in the park for us. The future is uncertain, an infinite number of possibilities await us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 am 
Posting Freak

what is see is a little boy with a scowl on his face that expresses his displeasure ... using his relationship to the artistic personification of his Higher Self (Earth/Nature/the (Universal) Entity) to draw power from It ( since there is no one else there to protect him ) ... prehaps he is motivated to do this because he is surrounded by poverty and desolation and threatened by ignorance - so he is "reaching out" to the Heart of the Entity - using Source Codes to activate It

and it occurs to me, that if we were all given this choice - and had a sincere desire for Equality and could comprehend the purpose of our being here now ... we would all choose to access the direct power of the Sovereign Integral ... it really doesn't require a high IQ to follow a formula :mrgreen: seems to me that if you can follow a recipe - you can activate your Source Codes ... the WMMs have give us that choice and have offered us the formula ... to be Masters of our reality ... it will require a lot of practice - but once you get the process all ironed out smoothly, it really isn't all that difficult - because it is your destiny !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Its not actually the Weather,is about the Emotional Landscape. The stick is symbolic,it has to with the cosmology of belief,as you can see,the stick is old,but its a limb of a older growth,it has fallen from the Tree. As you look around,you see no tree,your mind than says,perhaps its a Bush,you see no bushes. Than the branch has been carried away by the winds. The place your calling the heart-I dont see no heart, I see the word AX. Strangly if you add,the word bush with AX. You get a speach -Axes of Evil........I think alot of people were out-raged by that statement. Their isnt any Bone or Flesh,once again a statement,we are more than bone and flesh. (you can find the scripture in the Bible concerning Bone and Flesh). The thing with electricity,it kind of reminds me of Frankstein,its somewhat gouwlish,when one thinks about Mad Scientist at Work,with our Physical Form........In the back-ground it has always been this way,as long as I can remember. When you have lost everything,your way of life,your family,and their is no-one to share the mythology the customs the way of life,one is Orphaned to the World. But surely this goes beyound human flesh and bone,in directs itself to a deeper question of the very essences of Soul and Spirit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

The camels I think it symbolizes the extinction of species.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

The color of his robe may indicate that he is a Red Cap,a kind of Veil, their are to different kinds of veil. Although Red-Caps tend to learn through expereince, such as the story of little red ridding hood.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

The structure of the building seems out of place.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The materials used in the structure seem wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Their is no reason what soever for the boy to look like hes a child of a coal mind,or that hes been working on a oil rig. His face reminds me of a black in white phote I one cut out of a National geographic magazine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm 
Posting Freak

after a closer look, I see something I missed the first couple of times ... the fact that the "light being" that Terran is reaching out to ... is facing him (look at the hands and feet) ... but it has no eyes, ears, mouth, skin or nose ... because it is a representation of the Soul ... only the Human Instrument has these sensors ... because the Soul doesn't need them (the entity has billions)

it also looks like there is a "hole" (nearby in the sand) that matches the size of the "rock" (all the other rocks are black) he has in his raised hand and I get the distinct impression that Terran is not the least bit intimidated by what-ever he is facing (YOU?)... as we can see the Soul is activating the Entity's Power ... to come forward into our NOW.

Yet, the entity is coming forward into the time-space universe as a harbinger of Source Reality expansion. It is beginning to make itself known as it truly is. Many feel the shadow of their entity as it approaches. They consign all forms of definition to this "shadow", seldom believing it to be the torchbearer of their total selfhood. Here is where all the vows of faithfulness, all the ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the sovereign entity that we each are. 2nd Philo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 am 

What a synchronicity SD, I was reading Philosophy 2 last night and the excerpt you quoted was one that stood out to me, I actually got chills, or a strong vibrational resonance when I read that particular section. The Entity is also depicted in chambers four and six paintings. :P Once we get past the mind-brain-ego of our personalities we realize that our human instruments are just the entity's space suit (or deep diving scuba gear) for the more dense out posts of space-time. What is even more amazing is that our Entity is still yet a fragment of our core consciousness, from our core we can have literally thousands of other Entities in multiple dimensions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

another one of those "thought packages" that are being broadcast over the Love frequency eh?

maybe it is time we took another look at the Chart associated with the Individuated Consciousness ... with a new perspective of ourselves

at the top right we see this chart is labeled "Core Identity"
at the bottom of the chart, we see that the Sovereign Integral is the Foundation upon which our Core Identity is based ( keep in mind that the text associated with this paper defined the Sovereign Integral as:
1) a State of Consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness.
(2) The Sovereign Integral is the core identity of the individual.
(3)It is the convergence of the experiential worlds of time and space with the innate knowledge of First Source divested within the individual at the time of its birth.
(4) It is the gathering of all created experiences and all instinctive knowledge.

but it is not The Sovereign Entity from the Central Universe ( I have to keep reminding my self - that what is being defined are the intelligent system of the Individuated Consciousness that the WM's/First Beings, provide Human Instruments for) so that it could interact independently to gather and distribute knowledge SO it isn't the Entity, that is Imprisoned, it is its Consciousness - its Soul that Anu has enslaved

and the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness WILL only exists when ALL of its various forms of expression and perception (HI's) are INTEGRATED "as a conscious wholeness"
doesn't say anything here about us all being "in agreement" -

Definition of INTEGRATE
transitive verb
1: to form, coordinate, or blend into a functioning or unified whole : unite
2: to find the integral of (as a function or equation)
3a : to unite with something else
b : to incorporate into a larger unit
4a : to end the segregation of and bring into equal membership in society or an organization
b : desegregate

this chart somehow reminds me of the schematics for a computer ... the "Soul" would be the Main Frame, the Wholeness Navigator is like the mother boards ... the Phantom core is the interface device (monitor, keyboard,mouse,headset) with the Human Instrument, and the Sovereign Integral is the "gem" that makes it work 8)

Last edited by starduster on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

while researching into the chart above, I came across this snipet that reminded me of the topic ... do you see any similarities - or am I just reaching ?
(is that blood running from his side? )

how about here ?

is Terran the product of genetic manipulation ... or the return of a great Master ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:55 am 

what are those pictures above? never seen them before. That chart is highly interesting and gives much perspective , I have now seen it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am 
Posting Freak

they are snipped and blown up (pixelated ha) from this untiltled painting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:18 pm 

I feel that this painting is a representation of an Entity's numerous outposts of form, in many dimensions simultaneously. The human in the lower left corner to me resembles humans here on terra earth, the newest most vibratory dense dimension that the entity is experiencing and exploring. In the not so distant future the entity will experience the Sovereign Integral consciousness and not only be aware of it's many facets, but be able to bring the collective experience, wisdom, knowledge and know how from all of it's forms into any one of it's realities it chooses. Talk about the ultimate virtual reality experience. To travel through portals and end up in a universe trillions of light years away. It could be like a movie vault with thousands upon thousands of life times(movies) that you could re-live and experience at will, quite literally just like you were there, because you are !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, and thank you, for sharing that vision ...that I recognize as "personal wisdom", because I believe that we all have it in common - a day when we can use ALL our our brains 8) You expressed it beautifully ... and it reveals that you discovered your core programs and have a (timeless) perspective - of the Unknown we are all facing ... which, like so many of us, is quite different than Hollywierd's version and I that is what I see in this cover Art - no doubt it will take a decade to "adapt" to a Shift, but to me it will be worth every second of the eight minutes of discomfort that shifting takes ...

but what concerns me is that the majority of Humanity isn't seeing our future that way ... they see it "rotting" - they choose Death over Living through the Shift - and all the "post-Shift, hollywierd versions of our near-future have convinced them that being killed instantly would be their best choice ... they are more afraid of Living than they are of Death ... which (to me) reveals that they have gone completely against "human nature" - (have they all been genetically altered ?) because the WMms tell us that the HI's "Prime Directive" is Survival ... yet we see billions of people Ignoring the opportunity that they have to make themselves comfortable through the shift --- they don't even want to talk about it because it pushes way too many emotional buttons and they become unbalanced ... so they deny the reality that this Age of Suppression is over ... all they can see, is going "cold-turkey" on all the things that they are addicted to - at once ... and "missing them" for the rest of their presumably, miserable lives ...

in the mean time, I am Practice Practice Practicing ... look how good I am getting ... and you can't even see the peas, beans, onions and six cuks on the bottom - next week tomatoes and peppers TOO ... and the full ears of corn ... got enough zucchini to put one in everyone's mailbox on my street LOL ... that's how Nature is ... ABUNDANT! Generous and FREE!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

speaking of Synchronicity ... apparently David Wilcox has just written a book about his perspective of synchronicity ... which he was unashamedly promoting on C2C - I found his perspective very interesting, along with a lot of things that he has brought together over the years ...just about everything he say has always validated the WMMs in one way or the other, I don't understand how some can be that close - and not see the Big picture, but ... maybe it is because he is so close, eh? His theory about re-incarnation taints his work, but he will get it, as long as he keeps listening to his Self/Nature. He presents some interesting "formulas" also ... and I appreciate what he shares - and the way he share it ...

you may too ...
Coast To Coast AM - Aug 19 2013 - Synchronicity & Enlightenment - with David Wilcox
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjxRlQRy8

PS Shay, he even promotes HMI

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 am 

The discoverer of DNA structure is James Watson and Francis Crick
The surname of these 2 scientists is Watson and Crick,the abbreviation of these 2 surnames is WC,The same as the abbreviation of Weather Composer.