WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dream sharing
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 am 

I am doing Mind-Soul Comprehension Techniques these days,and the practicing effected my dream.

In this dream,I am looking at the sky that full of stars,suddenly,the stars became to move,they connected to each other,and composed different glyphs,some are the same in the wm arts,these star glyphs moved in the sky for a while.
the sky is blue,the same as the sky in wm arts,not darkblue sky in real life.

I think the dream told me,the stars in wm paintings are actually language of light of another kind

Last edited by yhg342 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Dream sharing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
interesting ... but I was told by a Sioux Shaman, that dreams are messages intended for the dreamer ... that only they can tell you what their dreams mean - because when you share it with others - they will "interpret" it differently based upon their own individuated consciousness (life experiences, environment and education) and may try to influence your unique understanding - by translating it for you

it seems apparent, however, that you felt inspired to share this dream (and your interpretation) - perhaps because of the glyphs that you recognized as "wingmaker's" ... I am interested in knowing which glyphs you saw ... and if you could identify the stars (before they started moving)

I have also noticed that the sky in my dreams (and meditation) is blue - thanks for pointing that out in the WM's Art ... when in the dream, it feels like night - the ground is cool and slightly damp but the air is warm (midSummer'seve) - but it is as if the area was self-illuminated ... the more people - the lighter the scene becomes ... yet it is not difficult to see your way around in the "moonlight" - it is in such a "world" that I discovered in a dream-state (of consciousness) that I built my Chamber of Self

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am 

and some stars composed inequation....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

We are in constant movement,the sky isnt black its a Dark Blue. The only time the sky is Black is during storms,if you would go outside,when the moon is full in the sky is clear,you would see that the sky is simply another shade of Blue. Your description of the sky ,leaves one to wonder about the Landscape of the world. Its my thinking that you are staring at a Black-Board. Its like your upside down,your looking for the light of the world,and your about the clouds looking down on Earth. The glyphs are grid lines. You have a mathamatic mind,you need order and for the equations to be solvable.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 pm 

yes,the sky is darkblue,but in my dream,the sky is blue just the same as the sky in wm painting.