WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi & Event Strings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

ClearVision...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otgw4mpH ... e=youtu.be

...of the WingMakers

Post subject: Re: The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi & Event Strings
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Mantustia rocks as no other......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTzIvHzQ ... e=youtu.be

......and ITS about time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2PUMA6nFWk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
don't think you will get any support for Nat's work in the WMF any more Russell - we have all learned that your links are spam for a teaching which distorts the WMMs almost beyond recognition and we don't want to "click" into anything you post anymore ... especially when you don't reveal why you invite us to click in ... you know full well, that if you were honest and said that this link will take you to another one of Nat's perverted videos , no one would click on it ... so in order to avoid falling into that black hole, no one clicks on any link you post :lol:

so you can quit spaming Nat in here .. its futile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:21 am 

Well I like them SD. I see Source every where and in everything, sometimes out of the blue there is synchronicity where you least expect it. Actually if you expect it, it doesn't happen. So go with the flow in compassion .... :arrow: and that means also to let others follow their flow, no matter how one may feel about another's path. :P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

of course, you are right not to reject anything and to look for FSI in everything ... but its the deceptive way that Russell (and Nat) present it ... no more will I participate in this deception :mrgreen: Nat is not presenting his (unique) perspective of the materials - he is TRANSLATING them and distorting them ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 am 

starduster wrote:
of course, you are right not to reject anything and to look for FSI in everything ... but its the deceptive way that Russell (and Nat) present it ... no more will I participate in this deception :mrgreen: Nat is not presenting his (unique) perspective of the materials - he is TRANSLATING them and distorting them ...

On the contrary, I would say that Nathan is presenting his unique experience. Unique means one of a kind, does it not? To your perception his interpretations may be distorted because they do not resonate with your interpretations, but that does not make his experience or expressions any less viable than another's. There are infinite ways one finds their way back to Source. On our journey we reflect our inmost feelings and intuition to the Universe because we know that some where along the way it will give others a little more resonance or reassurance to their own understanding, hence expanding their awareness so that they may go with the flow and in return pull another into their own flow in their own way. We are all individual shards of light that make up one incredible structure, alone we may " bare little resemblance to our aggregate beauty." But together we bring the light into coherence.

Nathan does provide links to the WMM. I would say that he has cast a net out there that could quite possibly bring awareness to many more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 am 

Another seed planted ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrsHwCDN68

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:35 am 
Posting Freak

I don't "interperet" or translate the WMMS ... I quote them and discuss them with anyone who cares to discuss them - then I adjust my life to bring it into alignment with the Plan of FS

Nat twists the materials, compares them to his BS and tries to blend them into failed philosophies of the past ... the only thing he is promoting is himself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The purpose of the WingMaker's materials is multifold.
One of those purposes is to activate the individual's fluid intelligence and creativity so we become Creators.
I find those catalyzed by WingMakers are becoming Creators of the highest order, and their Creations catalyze me.

We all want to "Create a Creation that Creates Creators" (the title of a spellsong in a recent blog post of mine you can find here if you'd like http://elfhood.org/archives/mythic-musings/you-want-to-create-a-creation-that-creates-creators
This is what James Mahu has done. He has Created a Creation that Creates Creators.
And he even says that he looks forward to each of our contributions...
From my perspective, Gaurinathan is a Creator catalyzed by WM to create a planetary tributary zone.
I understand this because I also have been catalyzed by WM to Create and I know others who have also.
These Creations take many forms, yes.

I utterly adore Gaurinathan's videos, the ones I have watched. I find they deeply honour the vision of WingMakers. I find the videos I have watched interesting in the way they combine elements I would not have thought of combining. I find them working at a level beyond my mind, as I watch, I feel inner shiftings, sometimes similar to the contemplation of one of the chamber paintings.

Starduster mentions them as a perversion of the WMM (perverted) - but if you look closely at the word perversion you see "version" and the suffix "per" means "thorough" or "utter" - thus perversion is simply an utter version. To utter a version of a version.

Versions of versions of versions - we all have the ability to access the Galactic Tributary Zones and create "versions" of these, in our own way. As James has done. And now he has catalyzed many of us. So we will Create and catalyze others. Who will create and catalyze others.

Ripples from the Tributary Zone rippling out. Creating swirls of Event Strings...

to catalyze further Creators with their own Versions of this Mythic Story Being Told On Earth ~

~ the elfmage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:01 pm 

I'm sorry for the trouble, I'll move it to another forum.

Last edited by LGM on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

so - what is there in your posts that relate to the topic being discussed here? Why didn't you CREATE your own topic - or are we to understand that you are trying to Associate Nat, with "the Mahdi - or events in this latest Novel written by James?

What Nat never was able to comprehend, in the six years that he uses this forum as his soapbox to promote himself, is that this forum was created to be a place where we discuss the WMMs - nothing more nothing less - Nat couldn't discuss them, because he never read them - as his archived posts reveal ... if as you suggest, his own personal association with fragments of the materials, that he limited himself to, were enough to transform him, then just imagine, how much MORE transformed he would be by now, if he had taken the time to read THEM ALL and discuss them here ... he would have gained the perspectives of hundreds of "like-minded" individuals who resonate with the tone of equality ...

Nat's understanding of the WMMs is self-limited and incomplete - and it appeals to those who are satisfied with less than the whole truth (that they could have for themselves, by reading the WMMs and discussing them with others to enhance their perspectives of the Big Picture it is revealing - in the WMF) ...Universal truth is nothing like the patchwork quilt of failed philosophies, written by men in a different Age, that Nat has created, using the WMMs to "glue" them together - the WMMs are not the philosophies of men - James didn't "create" them - they were Discovered - and it was a struggle for him NOT to alter them, because they are the Universal truths upon which First Source exists - whether Humanity is aware of them or not - it is what we ALL (SECUs in all variations of the HI) have in Common - they are what will Unite Humanity and "save" them from being separated from ALL that Is

no one joined this forum to discuss the teaching of men ... and to ignore that - and the purpose of this forum's creation is disrespectful to all its members - it is really a very simple "test" that reveals your intent quite clearly ... either you are here to discuss the WMMs - or not is revealed in your own self-expression of focused interest.