WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 am 

Hi Starduster thanks for your perspectives; I always appreciate how you determinedly reflect a tone of persistence and patience, coupled with candid portrayals from a realist perspective of what we are currently witnessing and experiencing. My application to these materials is unequivocal now as I cannot ignore the tone within the Heart Virtues Grid and its subsequent influence on my quantum presence within my pre-programmed reality of the HMS. As far as my perspectives of the HMS programming, well, these are fluid and I like how this fluidity continually provides me with expanding awareness and understanding as it personally helps me to retain my strength and balance for HVG focus and quantum presence override within the HMS.

I believe James has given us an overwhelming amount of information in multiple formats for clearly identifying the HMS and of course we all have our own excruciating experiences to confirm the "reality" of its manipulative and controlling elements. TWC novels and the 5th Interview of Neruda bring a wealth of information and "news" that can be accessed by individuals on many levels of awareness. What I find myself doing with this literature is to always position myself in each character, event, or position within civilization to help me lean toward the perspectives of other players within this field. My perspectives I would like to share today are in relation to the elites and controlling paradigms of our society. TWC presents a hypothetical of what humanity could expect to experience in a cataclysmic weather anomaly. To me it would be unrealistic to expect that the human controllers of our social structure would not be in a far better position to survive as they have knowledge of how to access resources and technology. What cannot be ignored, even though an overwhelming number of humans suffer tremendously in this cataclysm, is that after many years those elites that survived and withdrew from humanity into the safety of their resource laden bunkers were not able to resume their status position when they finally emerged.

Sunrot had mercilessly exposed the self-indulgent leaders who had run away from public service for the safety and convenience of their underground refuges that were isolated from the riots, disease, and shortages of every imaginable resource. These politicians and military officers had re-emerged after months, sometimes years, of hiding in the relative comfort of their shelters, only to find they were marginalized in the new societies that had sprung up around them. They were held in suspicion, given lowly stations in the new communal cities of the Greater Nation. Whatever their past reputations, in terms of social stature, they were now the lowest of the low. (TWC:2)

I believe this is an important message; a guidance warning, if you like, to elite individuals, who in effect are not doing anything that any other family wouldn't do in a cataclysmic event - surviving to the best of their means. So what is the "importance" of this message? What is it hoping to inspire? What would I take from this hypothetical if I was in a wealthy elite position? Would I change anything? It would not make sense to abandon one's survival equipment but when faced with the future prospect of potential alienation upon resurfacing it might be worth heeding this cautionary warning. I could be inspired to look to the materials for "more information". Those individuals that choose to explore the materials further will then have their own choices to make about what they wish to participate in, now, and of course, there will be some individuals that will resonate to encoding which will help them to shift their focus into the HVG and activation process for Human 3.0SI.

I have no doubt these materials are reaching their destinations through designed event strings but as James cautioned us, many will not be comfortable with the long horizons of transformation; and I do believe that even though we cannot predict what specific events will occur within the superstructure, the Grand Plan for dismantling the HMS program is well underway and its success, in time, and space, is a given.

There are abundances of global activities today demonstrating massive "shifts" of consciousness in all walks of life, even in the face of the extremities of inequality and violence. For example we could look at just one example in the Departments of Defense in the US and UK commissioning universities to study "passive resistance"; how powerful it is toward revolutionary change; how to measure its peak tipping points; and how to apply measures to counteract it. Nafeez Ahmed has written, in my opinion, good articles outlining this.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... ts-commies
"There may be a resurgence of anti-capitalist ideologies, such as Marxism. Diaspora [any dispersion of an originally homogeneous entity, such as a language or culture] communities are likely to increase in size and influence and many will bring economic benefits to their host states. However, those that fail to integrate are likely to remain reservoirs for resentment. Some of these groups are likely to become involved in ideologically driven conflicts, and may act as proxies for other states. Similarly, host states may be drawn into regions and conflicts that reflect the interests of their diaspora [multicultural] communities."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -breakdown
"Among the projects awarded for the period 2014-2017 is a Cornell University-led study managed by the US Air Force Office of Scientific Research which aims to develop an empirical model "of the dynamics of social movement mobilisation and contagions." The project will determine "the critical mass (tipping point)" of social contagians by studying their "digital traces" in the cases of "the 2011 Egyptian revolution, the 2011 Russian Duma elections, the 2012 Nigerian fuel subsidy crisis and the 2013 Gazi park protests in Turkey.""

"Last year, the DoD's Minerva Initiative funded a project to determine 'Who Does Not Become a Terrorist, and Why?' which, however, conflates peaceful activists with "supporters of political violence" who are different from terrorists only in that they do not embark on "armed militancy" themselves. The project explicitly sets out to study non-violent activists."

When we hear of this information it is "natural" for initial responses to perhaps be of anger, fear, resentment, disheartenment, retaliation, and so forth, but if we bypass these responses through the HVG and then bring in our higher intelligence for analysis, we can see that these directives are clear indicators that the Controllers are not only acutely aware of the unprecedented global shift toward powerful, non-violent revolution, but they are seriously concerned about it, and are quite possibly scrambling toward finding ways to sustain the power base they have held for a very long time that appears to be slipping through their fingers like sand. This enables us to view, with another perspective, the purpose of desperate counter-intelligence measures, whilst illuminating the enormous consciousness "shift" taking place all over the globe that is deliberately being censored and/or misinformed through status quo mainstream media. For sure, we have lots of work to do, but as I have just had the liberty over the past six months to further explore sustainable development through the lens of an academic institution I can confidently see the unprecedented global shift toward non-violent revolution that has sprouted like dandelions through concrete in all corners of the globe.

Another way that I explore a "bird's eye view" of our global situation is by considering why the Controllers, who have the power to destroy the bulk of humanity, haven’t done so.

This planetary shift is part of a larger design of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that crosses multiple dimensions of time/space. It is as large as you can conceive when you’re in your most lucid state of heart-mind synchrony. One of the reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help in, and observe, this planetary transition. Each of you is a part of this, particularly if you’re reading these words since they are part of an Event String to align individuals to this undertaking. (Energetic Heart)

Imagining for a moment that we are in the seat of power, we are the Controllers - we control human and natural resources on the planet - today. (In this time, our time, right now, the Anunnaki cannot enter this plane. They’re locked out. The earth plane is too dense. So that is one reason. Anu’s ability to interact directly with his creation has been curtailed. Neruda 5). Humans are fed up with inequality and are globally voicing their resistance. Why not just wipe the majority out and leave enough soldiers, techo's, builders and agriculturalists to provide us with what we need - an extravagant lifestyle completely enabled due to our "slaves"? Strategically, to me, this would not be an intelligent move for once we leveled the playing field we face the risk that our "slaves" will see our weakness, wake up to the fact that they are serving us, and refuse to do so. So what is our weakness as controllers? I like the analogy of slave-raiding ants to clarify the fundamental weakness of Controllers:

Wiki: Polyergus rufescens is a species of slave-making ant native to southern Europe and parts of Asia, commonly referred to as the European Amazon ant or as the slave-making ant. It is an obligatory social parasite, unable to feed itself or look after the colony and reliant on ants of another species to undertake these tasks. To replenish these servant ants it raids nearby ant colonies and carries home pupae and larvae and these are reared to provide future workers for the colony. A newly mated female Polyergus rufescens needs to make its way into one of these "host" nests, kill the host queen and be accepted by the host workers in her place.

Parasitized nests need to replenish the host workers periodically and this is achieved by raiding other nests in a process called slave raiding. The parasite workers are specialized for conducting raids in a two-step process. First, scouts individually search for potential host nests. When successful, the scout returns to its nest and recruits nest-mates to initiate the raid, during which slave-maker ants seize brood and bring it back home. A colony may capture 14,000 pupae in a single season. Most slave-raiders capture only brood, but Strongylognathus sp. also enslave adult workers.

Workers of the attacked nest can fight or flee. In the host species Proformica, the most common behaviour is flight, probably because hosts almost always lose fights. Most studies on the raiding behavior of species in the F. sanguinea complex confirm that slave raiders usually rout their opponents, who typically flee in a state of panic alarm, and that aggressive encounters, when they occur, are brief and do not result in the death of adult individuals from either species. However, when large colonies of slave species offer resistance during raids, prolonged fighting is possible, and many workers of both species can be killed.

Later, host workers emerging in the parasite nest will be imprinted on and integrated into the mixed colony where they rear the parasite brood, feed and groom the parasite workers, defend the nest against aliens, and even participate in raids, including raids against their original colony. Altruistic acts of slaves are thus directed toward unrelated individuals. One hypothesis suggests that slave deception is possible because slaves are captured as pupae and learn the slave-maker colony odour after emergence.

So, as Controllers it would be unwise for us to eliminate the population, or significantly reduce it, for we are dependent on it for supplying our needs and ensuring a low mortality rate; so we continue to imprint the human population with separatist ideologies to keep them fighting amongst themselves whilst toiling for their own survival - which ensures ours! It is also why, as Controllers, we are trying desperately to create a new paradigm where we can survive without the need for food, labor and protection which to date has required having lots of slaves; enter transhumanism - where our consciousness will then be so powerful it will survive anything and control a domain requiring potentially far less human slaves - or so we, the Controllers, hope!

Here's a twist though, the Controllers cannot control the Queen on the Chessboard - Earth. What if the planet does deliver a powerful blow that reduces the human population to essentially "level the playing field"? (If one is in alignment with their immortality, death of the biological human machine would not be something feared.) Who then, stands to potentially suffer the most, in an all encompassing global catastrophe? Who would really be most fearful of this? And if elites choose to go down the path of supremacist transhumanism who is going to warn them that the path they are pursuing is only going to take them deeper and further away from the immortality that they are so desperately trying to find, yet have simply forgotten and chosen to ignore? Elite's are already deficit of sympathizers which is why I am in awe of the skillful deliverance of these materials in being able to "talk" to all humans, in all sectors of society.

Dr. Neruda: “True, but whatever technology is released, they will find a way to use it to their advantage. It doesn’t matter what the technology is, they will find a way to subvert it, modify it and use it for their agenda. These are extremely bright beings that are obsessed with the centralization of power and control so that Anu can insert himself without resistance.”

Sarah: “What if enough people woke up and rebelled? Couldn’t we start a revolution and overthrow these crazy criminals?”

Dr. Neruda: “They are not crazy; they are deceptive intelligences who have lost all sense of connection to their true selves. In many ways, they are the ones who are lost, and because they are so lost, they have led the unsuspecting to their haze of obedience. We have followed them. That’s our responsibility. The material is here, in this interview, to wake up. But it’s one thing to wake up, and it’s another thing to know what to do about it.
“You mention a revolution, according to the WingMakers it would be a waste of life. They are not going to relinquish what they have worked so hard and long to produce. This will only change when the wall is pushed down. The wall is the Human 2.0 consciousness framework that is programmed within every human being. The wall needs to be pushed down, and the way this occurs is not through protest, storming the gates, or shaking our collective fists in their face. It must be done through individual self-realization, and this, because of our programming, requires us to follow a process that enables us to become self-realized of our life essence.

“If we remain in separation, we can’t solve the problem of separation. If we remain in deception, we can’t reveal anything of our true nature. So we need to see all as one and equal in this Hologram of Deception, and that includes the capstone of the elite, as much as the poor and hungry.”

Sarah: “I don’t see how people will be able to do that. Maybe I’m a pessimist, I don’t know, but will enough people really be able to do this?”

Dr. Neruda: “At the heart of this whole situation is a single reality, and that reality, as hard as it may be to touch, is that we are infinite beings. Everything that is of spacetime is within the Hologram of Deception. Everything.

“Which reality do you believe is more powerful and lasting?”

Sarah: “Whatever is infinite…”

Dr. Neruda: “Don’t believe the programming that you are powerless. The Sovereign Integral process demonstrates that you are not merely a programmed life existence.”

Nura smiled. "Come and eat with us." She sat down inches from the fence and opened her bag. She pulled out two large muffins, watching Terran do the same thing. They broke them into pieces and held them through the openings in the fence. The children drifted closer. Their noses quivering, as the scent of the muffins found them.

Their hands, rough and dry, touched Nura's. She looked at Terran and softly nodded, her eyes dancing in some far-off light. It was a look crafted in a promise so perfectly made that he knew its arc in that instant. He saw it all, a blaze of gods endowing her with a mission that veered from him. His heart fumbled in that moment. Life itself was the activation. It always was!

Nura was talking with them, asking questions, handing out food - unending food. He could feel her dispersing into a new life. Some commandment voiced from deep within her had cut the strings of the puppeteer. The Master had arrived within her.
Terran wanted to rejoice and weep in chorus.
He watched her. She was like healing water flowing into the children. The fence was not there. They laughed and ate. Her beauty and grace freely shared. Beautiful was another of those words that walked like an awkward giant until it was pronounced in that presence, and then it quietly transfigured into its true meaning.

A whistle far in the distance brought him back to the reality of the fences. It was one of the guards trying to locate them. The children tensed and crouched down, while Nura reassured them that everything was okay.
Nura took Terran's hand, and turned to their new friends. "Stay right there, I'll be right back."

Nura and Terran walked in silence for about a 100 feet or so and then slowed to a stop. "Go," Nura said. "You know what I need to do."
"Not this time…" Terran shook his head without conviction.
"Especially this time." Nura glanced at the children for a second, then looked deeply into Terran's eyes, placing her hands over her heart. "I have seen it all-just now. If I go back with you, that door will close. I must practice what I know or it will leave this place. That thing that moves through us, it moves through us differently. I will remain unknown, as you know I must. I will anoint others and remain in the shadows. I promise."
Terran untied his jacket from his waist and handed it to her. "If I could… If my task-"
"It's okay…"
"I would go with you." Terran looked into her golden-brown eyes, until the whistle blew again and a faint shout found his ears.
They embraced. Two thin things of supple light that carried so much forward.
Now, one above.
One below.

And we are all those inbetween; preparing our Human 2.0s for activation into Human 3.0 SIs!

Footnote: Note the deliberate use of a lower case "g" in "gods" in the above extract.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

I really love coming across these gems that are out there for our kids and are coming from some of our contemporary artists - cool artistry for cracks in walls!

TWC2:Chapter 4:An Oppositional Force - is definitely worth several re-reads.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
as always Tolsap... you convincingly reveal the deeper messages in these materials ... and it isn't difficult to follow your line of reasoning ... I couldn't help but think of the analogy that the "Teacher" mentioned - about the Ant and the Eagle, while reading this post - and your reference to the Amazon Ant ... and have come to the same conclusion - as to why the PTB / Elite don't just eliminate us - because they are so dependent upon us ... There is little doubt in my mind - that if they were the only ones to survive - that because of their Beliefs that they are an "uber" species of Human - that even with all their preps and technology - they COULDn't survive (without slaves) because they have no idea of what "normal" is ... and that like some of our Native Americans, (during their assimilation period) would refuse to do what was needed to survive (plant a garden) because of their beliefs that they were "warriors" not gardeners - they would rather die - and these once proud "elders" found themselves "lower than low" in the new pecking order ... what good are they to the rest of the world - the only thing that makes them "different" is the "gold" that they possess - that they stole from those who worked to bring it out of the Earth.

The Elite have no skills - they contribute nothing to the collective - I wonder if they can even dress themselves - much less feed themselves - they have crippled themselves - mentally - in the same way ancient cultures bound the feet of princesses to insure that they would never walk, when their parents are convinced that they were "born" to be carried on the backs of others ... their only purpose in life was to continue the royal bloodline - who's only purpose was to accumulate "wealth" --- by stealing it from the Earth, with our assistance because that is what they have been taught to believe ... is "the way it is" - that there are Humans (them) and sub-humans created to serve them ... that stacking coins is more rewarding than expressing Virtue ... which is self-delusion, because without "divine love" flowing through them...they (like us) would cease to exist - all they have done is limit, whom they will project it to - because they have been "conditioned" to believe that only those with their bloodlines are worthy of "the good-life" ... and if god, himself, says "that is the way I created it" for you - who would question the benevolent leadership of his "own"... after their hearts and minds have been "bound" (their natural growth retarded) by their parents, they really have no other choice but to depend upon others to provide for them ...

it reminds me of horror stories, I heard as a kid, about parents who would blind their babies, to insure their families survival, because a blind baby was more likely to get "alms" than a child able to work (even if there was no work for "untouchables") . When the present Central System collapses, these individuals will not be able to adapt - they will not be able to survive without assistance - so, who really is the "worthless eater" if they have no use in the "new world order" - who would give a beggar in an Armonte suit a dime? Who would barter a sack of potatoes for a pair of Gucci shoe - or even a Jag, if there was no gas to be had?

with nothing more than a good relationship with Earth, the average Human can survive - by sharing its resources - and this understanding will never be grasped by those who haven't master the "skill" of "doing unto others, as you would have them do unto you" - because they have never been accountable for what they do to others. As much as they would like to believe, that we are dependent upon them, it turns out that they are far more dependent upon us

I read today, that Angela Jolie, was awarded the (en)title(ment) of Dame of the realm by the Queen - and officially "adopted" by the Royals - because of what she contributes to their "world" ... that and $5 will buy her a Starbuck cafe-latte ... even though others may be willing to kill for that sort of "recognition" of self-worth, is really not worth anything - unless one of us "sub-humans" are willing to plant and nurture what the Earth produces, roast it (or perhaps force feed the beans to a cat) and brew her a cuppa-joe... and she will still pay the same price for it as everyone else - perhaps MORE if she is recognized as a "royal" , who always needs EXTRA attention and assistance.

gods forbid - that one of their own, should discover how dependent they really are - but still worse, how dependent their god is on us as well

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:25 am 

Thanks for that inspiring video Tolsap. Gave me chills many times, I am definitely going to check out "One Republic" more. I have heard that song on the radio, but I guess in the busy fast pace "noisy" day I didn't stop and really listen.

My favorite verse is " Everything that kills me, makes me feel alive" and another that gave me chills was "Everything that downs me, makes me want to fly."

The artist so brilliantly described how the negative/dark powers of our world inspire us and let us know we are indeed alive. Indeed the animus/anima has served it's purpose in helping to unite us in wholeness. We fragment, for the purpose of rediscovering wholeness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:44 pm 
Posting Freak

What I find really interesting is how the media talks of things as if its an absolute given and that whoever hears it must believe it or be doomed and/or live in a perpetual state of cortically inhibiting fear and despair. How many people on the planet don't hear it and/or don't accept it? How many continue on with their lives as best as they can and nothing happens with the doom and gloom? What is the intention of constantly bombarding North America especially, with all this crap? The elite have to work very hard at trying to keep us convinced that we have no choice or control. It's because they are losing their control in the realization that this shift and change is much bigger than this planet and even if they try to control us through the sun by destroying the earths immune system, this is much bigger than this solar system and galaxy and extents throughout the entireUniverse; really big change they have absolutely no control over. The Universe is a really really really big place. The elite are who are doomed and especially as they cling to their driven and terrified egos as their means for determining anything. What they dread the most is happening. As more people wake up the more contracted and terrified the elite become and that means cortically inhibited so therefore they will not be making the wisest of decisions which means they will be f-u-cking up superbly. You will see more and more of that along with more and more infighting due to panic.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 am 

You are right Shay, which is all the more reason to send them compassion and understanding, because that kind of misunderstanding and frustration is felt by many more than just those in control over the powers that were. We all feel that on many levels. The Hierarchy simply will not vanish, it will transform itself as well in order to adapt and synthesize from the evolution/Saviourship model into the Transformation/Mastership model of existence. However we must first enter and understand the Synthesis model, which is the transitory model.

It is the "Externalization of The Hierarchy" as described by Alice Bailey. The Hierarchy will transform itself into an agent of expansion instead of restriction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 am 

We should not hold any contempt or anger towards any of our brothers and sisters, for they are the same as we, because "We Are" remember?

Forgive them ... Send them Compassion ... Understand they are doing their best ... Appreciate them for contributing to your personal evolution/expansion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

With the discovery of the Grand Portal , afterwards, you will not recognize any Hierarchy as seen in the Hologram of Delusion, like it appears to be now or even of its very limited timebound linear nature. When people wake up from this delusion they will shake themselves and wonder what happened, from their nonlinear Heart centered conscious multidimensional POV. This delusion will all fade as if only a dream...or nightmare for some...just one of many adventures in the souls experience with or without a dense body on many different simultaneous levels. Who would ever want this kind of density again? It's over and its about time that was realized. What's to be angry about knowing this? As to those perpetrating the delusion, the compassion and forgiveness they need the most, is their own, just like all of us. Worthiness is as much an issue for the elite as it is for most and especially when they truly become accountable and made responsible for their actions and behavior. I imagine it will be much harder for them to forgive themselves, let alone feel compassion for themselves. It has to start within them nonetheless. That is what it means to be your own savior. When you understand this truly you also understand and respect that everyone can and will do this no matter how long it takes and noone is ever left behind because I AM WE ARE. The acceleration created in this process with the end of time and the advent of the discovery of the Grand Portal is the most forgiving, compassionate, appreciative thing that can ever happen for everyone on this planet, ever. I for one am so very grateful for this because being everyone elses savior sucks and deprives them of the most important self discovery in an HMS body ever acheived by humans in this density, the most dense of all densities and hosted by planet earth. I wouldn't miss it for anything, obviously! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I don't know what the MSN is pushing, because I haven't watched TV for decades ... and most of what I "watch" on You-tube is from Independent researchers that never makes it to the msn - even though it is obvious, it is ignored... or withheld--- such as this latest information ... from a guy I have been listening to for years now, who doesn't distort the news ... this vid is showing us the FOUR magnetic Poles that the Earth has developed now, in the PROCESS of shifting the magnetic poles, which will result in a "physical shift" of the planet - he estimates within three years, by 90 degrees... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCL8ZpXM9E#t=507

you can ignore his physical evidence (gathered by NASA) or you can prepare for it ... the choice is yours. Keep in mind that nothing is "hidden" but most of it is ignored.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

For those interested in living a simpler life no matter where you are on the planet and for those who aren't being distracted and diverted by what they cannot control. And for those who are proactive and wish to share it with others. Here is a positive SOLUTION.

http://www.geofflawton.com/fe/32461-sur ... ing-crises

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

dualities are not real, there is equal amounts of pos and neg ly charged particles in ALL things manifested... so everything is BOTH (in equal proportions) neg and positive - and any value that you give it that doesn't reflect this fact - is distorted (mis-information) because as the WMMs have revealed - clearly - DUALITIES are NOT real ... and based upon ignorance of what actually IS ... Perfect - with the same Source.

the "solution" to Judgments is to understand this basic fact - and stop assigning false values to otherwise neutral issues

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Your dualistic ego-mind/personality/intellect isn't real either starduster no matter how hard you try convincing us that it is. Give me the positive part of the CHEF which you so greatly dislike, any day. There are those on this forum who are in resonant mode with the more positive. I offer this to them.

Shayalana wrote:
For those interested in living a simpler life no matter where you are on the planet and for those who aren't being distracted and diverted by what they cannot control. And for those who are proactive and wish to share it with others. Here is a positive SOLUTION.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Balance, on a scale requires equal amounts on either side of the Zero Point ... that is common sense

once Balance has been established, the individual can lean forward, to progress, or any way, without loosing balance - it takes some practice, but when you are pushed one way or the other - if you are well grounded (at zero) you can be flexible - and once you understand that being too "positive" is equally as unbalanced as being too negative ... then the individual with an open mind will not REJECT one or the other.

if it were possible to be "positive" (which is isn't) and you spend your entire lives - as the religotards and NewAgers suggest - ignoring everything (that Anu has declared) Negative - the individual would not only be unbalanced, but less that Whole -and by Ignoring the negative, their perspective would be distorted. If all their experiences were positive their understanding of the "other side of the coin" would be severely lacking.

The SECU has come here - to MEST to experience ALL that is ... ALL things manifest - including the Human Instrument, contain equal amounts of paired - pos and neg tively charged particles ... everything IS BOTH - whether YOU choose to believe that or not - your ignorance of one or the other reveals how ignore-ant you are of one or the other = UNBALANCED and less than Whole .... because we are all equally "bad and good" (or in denial) - and where we choose to dwell - in the dark or the light - is one's personal choice - but the Earth was designed to give us equal amounts of both as well 8)

James suggests in the Notes (EVT) that the individual NEUTRALIZE all issues in the Intuitive Intelligence of the Heart ... that KNOWs that ALL things have THE SAME SOURCE - and IT is PERFECT ... and designed to spin - exposing us to BOTH sides of the coin for FULL understanding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Your dualistic ego-mind/personality/intellect isn't real either starduster no matter how hard you try convincing us that it is. Give me the positive part of the CHEF which you so greatly dislike, any day. There are those on this forum who are in resonant mode with the more positive. I offer this to them.

Shayalana wrote:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:53 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
With the discovery of the Grand Portal , afterwards, you will not recognize any Hierarchy as seen in the Hologram of Delusion, like it appears to be now or even of its very limited timebound linear nature. When people wake up from this delusion they will shake themselves and wonder what happened, from their nonlinear Heart centered conscious multidimensional POV. This delusion will all fade as if only a dream...or nightmare for some...just one of many adventures in the souls experience with or without a dense body on many different simultaneous levels. Who would ever want this kind of density again? It's over and its about time that was realized. What's to be angry about knowing this? As to those perpetrating the delusion, the compassion and forgiveness they need the most, is their own, just like all of us. Worthiness is as much an issue for the elite as it is for most and especially when they truly become accountable and made responsible for their actions and behavior. I imagine it will be much harder for them to forgive themselves, let alone feel compassion for themselves. It has to start within them nonetheless. That is what it means to be your own savior. When you understand this truly you also understand and respect that everyone can and will do this no matter how long it takes and noone is ever left behind because I AM WE ARE. The acceleration created in this process with the end of time and the advent of the discovery of the Grand Portal is the most forgiving, compassionate, appreciative thing that can ever happen for everyone on this planet, ever. I for one am so very grateful for this because being everyone elses savior sucks and deprives them of the most important self discovery in an HMS body ever acheived by humans in this density, the most dense of all densities and hosted by planet earth. I wouldn't miss it for anything, obviously! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Personally, I love this Human Instrument that our Creator designed for this Species ... once we restore its original programs, there is none to compare with its functionality, diversity and capabilities ... but after we transform it into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral - there will be nothing in all the Universes as wonderful ... and that is why ETs and other Interdimensionals are anxious to inhabit this HI and and are all coming here now to this Genetic Library - where they can reach their full potential, wearing it - and being part of Earth/Nature - the Jewel of the Universe ... even Anu had plans once to embody this HI and to live here, but his Ego overwhelmed him - his desire to be "god" must be additve and stronger than his desire to participate in the Plan of First Source as an Equal ... the thought of being EQUAL obviously repulses him ... and I can understand that - I wouldn't want to embody any other HI but this one ... IMO it is Perfect (created in ITs image with all ITs potential) and fulfils the purpose of its creation ... like James said = it is the Alpha and Omega - to house the Immortal Soul/Entity Consciousness (once we restore its original template) eternally.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
What I find really interesting is how the media talks of things as if its an absolute given and that whoever hears it must believe it or be doomed and/or live in a perpetual state of cortically inhibiting fear and despair. How many people on the planet don't hear it and/or don't accept it? How many continue on with their lives as best as they can and nothing happens with the doom and gloom? What is the intention of constantly bombarding North America especially, with all this crap? The elite have to work very hard at trying to keep us convinced that we have no choice or control. It's because they are losing their control in the realization that this shift and change is much bigger than this planet and even if they try to control us through the sun by destroying the earths immune system, this is much bigger than this solar system and galaxy and extents throughout the entireUniverse; really big change they have absolutely no control over. The Universe is a really really really big place. The elite are who are doomed and especially as they cling to their driven and terrified egos as their means for determining anything. What they dread the most is happening. As more people wake up the more contracted and terrified the elite become and that means cortically inhibited so therefore they will not be making the wisest of decisions which means they will be f-u-cking up superbly. You will see more and more of that along with more and more infighting due to panic.

Defcon 21 - Unexpected Stories - From a Hacker Who Made It Inside the Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9wXq6oRBnI

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

I cried for what I felt from this prose in The Rise of Madhi, magic... Reread it a number of times and see how deep it takes you...

"Amid emptiness, the smallest object becomes the centerpiece of attraction. Gleaming in the black solitude, it tells stories of creation and purpose. Its creator seems strangely present in the spacious space. If the object were a soul, flicking its light into the black solitude, it would cause all manner of curiosity, for the object would not be of three dimensions. The soul-that rarest of all forms that treads above death's surface, that never succumbs to time-is so seldom seen in the world of dimension and form that humans have become uncertian of its very existence.
They are anxious to know it, but must see it first or at least its effects. it is not enough that it remains the subject of words. Billions of people have been lost in its shadows and echos as they searched for it, hoping that this book or that teacher would finally expose the truth of its existence. Perhaps, if they were pure enough, it would reveal their own soul. Yet soul remains the smallest object; invisable to all instruments that pursue it.
The object remains a subject, consigned to words of every language. Artists have tried to capture it in symbols, like broken flowers that wilt when the root is gone; the symbols advertise themselves, blind to their source. The smallest object denies our greatest creators, taunting them to deliver what they cannot touch. Even if they step outside of the house where they know all things of glitter and substance, where all is measured in time, the soul will only expand into another distance. It will cite the differences between mind and body and between the heart and the soul. It will lessen the linkages and make clear the distinctions.
When the soul is under the eye, and the beholder can open the final, semi-transparent lid, and witness its supernal glory, that is the day of humanity's birth. All previous marks of time, tethered to their earthen moorings, will promptly vanish, and the destinies of the smallest object and the largest project meet for the first time in human clay."

P.368-369, The Weather Composer: The Rise of the Mahdi

Bolded emphasis is mine.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

More contemplation... from The Weather Composer:The Return of the Mahdi

"The heart is where your experiences can be spiritualized. Where what has caused pain can be seen as the universe nurturing you, preparing you for something to come"
Terran paused for a moment and softly pounded his chest five times with his right hand.
"Look here, breathe here, feel here, see here, bring your past to this place and burn it. Light it on fire and it will light your way."

p. 433

"... Your self-judgment is with words and thoughts that live in the past, but the clear heart is not of these things. It's of love. Love is the action of appreciation, humility, forgiveness, understanding, courage and compassion in the present."
Terran paused to allow Sanjur to interpret. When he finished, Terran continued.

"You rise and fall, you breathe in and breathe out, you gather and release. You are bad and you are good. You are all of these things, but there is a part of you that remains pure and faithful to your creator and that part of you is what you have wandered away from...Forgive yourself for wandering. Come home. Your heart is clear at some level. You must find this level. Seek it. And when you find it, you will see that heaven is open everywhere to everyone. It has no gates or borders. No one to protect it. It only waits for you to claim it as your own."

p.434

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

More to contemplate from The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi

"We puzzle over things that appear magical. No hearing can be whole. No sight can be full. No touch can feel past the machine. This doubt takes its strength from us. It hovers over us, undisclosed, while magic sulks in the shadows of our doubt and disbelief-sheathed in our programs. Those things that lack names, those are the worst of magic's curse, because the nameless can never be truly believed, and it is the nameless we desire above all things to believe. We create names, billions of names. They are painted on every object by our minds. We hope they confer knowledge, but a billion names can paper over something magnificent."

p.626

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess it all depends upon how you define "magic" and what you associate magic with ... personally

Universal Truth is somewhat magical in how it reveals effects of the Smoke and Mirrors of the Fun-House we choose to live in.

Nature is the place where true Magic rules ... how does a seed know when to send out its roots and leaves - how does a bird's song inspire flowers to bloom, how does it turn coal into diamonds - how can a worm turn into a butterfly ... its an endless display of awe inspiring Magic ... how does sperm become a man - inside of a woman ... is it any less magical when science tries to explain it ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm 
Posting Freak

"The mirror makes no claim, it only reflects. All claims are of the ego."

p.122, The Weather Composer: A Battlefield is Born

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
... how does sperm become a man - inside of a woman ... is it any less magical when science tries to explain it ?

Ask the Annunaki and Sirians who created and programmed the reproductive process for the Human 2.0 model, the one we all wear today. No it's not magic, its a program/implant for recyclying human bodies with Sovereign Integrals as their power source. Read the 5th Interview of Neruda. it's all there.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

well, once again, you can believe anything ... but there is no doubt in my mind that the Neanderthals were reproducing naturally ... there is evidence of that ... which doesn't mean that the ETs didn't "modify" their ability to reproduce ... because that is why they went extinct - we modify our own ability to reproduce now - of our own free will ... but I don't BELIEVE that the ET "created" anything and the WMMs state clearly that only WMs can produce HIs -so it is clear, to me, that they ALTER what was already here, it to serve their agenda, but they didn't create it ... obviously, because "humans", in fact all life forms on earth, were reproducing long before the ETs showed up

just a little bit of research, reveals that the Neanderthal existed for a million and a half years before "cro-magmun" suddenly appeared and their ancestors (Lucy) existed for THREE million years before Neanderthal was fully evolved ... obviously they were reproductive

seems logical that they would want control over their slave population - there weren't that many "overloards" stationed here and they were spread fairly thin - and pregnant (or horney) workers cut down on production - and that was and is, their only interest in "humanity" - productivity
The "elite" have determined with their super computers, that Earth requires 500 million "humans" to maintain its ecosystems and they want to limit our population to that number - there is probably a thousand easily available items that are known to cause sterility, being consumed daily - being sold without any warning labels in an attempt to curb our population's growth - 20% of married couples (in the US) can't reproduce now, and that isn't counting the ones on birth control programs - not to forget the 45 million babies that are aborted yearly .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:22 pm 
Posting Freak

further into the rabbit hole: The one thing that identifies "the god of this world" as a Fraud - is his requirement to kill your own child to prove yourself trustworthy ... there is no way one can deny this is still the "proof" that potential members of all the Hierarchies must be willing to provide for their "membership" into the world of the Elitist . Which is not to say that you have to physically "kill" your children - but offer them up to be transhumanized and enslaved as cogs in the Central System .

Anu's only human "friend"- Abram was was willing to kill his heir - but "god" had plans for his only son of his sister-wife and spared him and gave him "the holy lands". Abraham went on to become "the Father of Religion" - both One ( satanism) Two (eastern -ying/yang) and Three "column" (Jeudo/Christian/Muslim - Tree of Life) philosophies were seeded in the hearts of conspiring men during his grandson Jacob's travels ... which eventually relocated him, his huge family and his grandfather, Abraham's bones, to Egypt - the seat of world power in that Age - ...Jacob's the Patriarch of his family-nation of Israel - kept the "Kabbalah" (re-gifted by "god" to Abraham) secret for only "the worthy" amongst his family members for generations. It inspired Moses to re-establish "Israel" with his Army of Slaves - trained for 40 years in isolation - they genocided their way back to the Holy lands and established their gods laws in the Middle East, but failed to keep them themselves and were exiled three time by their "god".... The hidden information found in the Torah's coded language, not only spawned Jewish religion, but later it became the foundation of the Knights Templar, Rostarians, Masons, and the Illuminati "mystery schools" These "secret orgs" created a comfort zone for those of "royal bloodlines" (the worthy) to practice "the Crafts" (doctors, priest, merchants [of war] and their bankers, lawyers and judges ) without accountability for the "innocent" that they slaughter in mass (instead of their own children), without mercy.

What "god/creator" would encourage his creation to kill their own, their Self and others ? Why does a "god" need minions to do his dirty work for him - didn't he create the angels and demons to do that ? Well the Fifth Interview answers that - this "god" was an Interdimensional - and could not adapt to the increasing density of Earth - because he was not "of the Earth" - he was just there to loot it ...or more preciecely to get the inhabitants to loot it for him and give it to him in return for "a reward in the After-life" - but the Neanderthal (the ideal worker) wouldn't comply to the Aliens - but they would do anything the First Beings asked of them - because they did it TOGETHER ... Anu understood the symbiotic relationship that the inhabitants had with Earth and its highest life-form (neanderthal) - no doubt, when he tried to exterminate them all by drowning them - the Earth responded by not producing the resources that "god" had become dependent upon to run his Empire of Deception (because they wern't needed) ... he basically shot himself in the foot with that behavior Killing the inhabitants -and it had a direct effect upon the "golden eggs" that Earth produced to sustain its "children" . And Anu soon learned that the Earth existed to provide for "earthlings" - and that neither it nor its inhabitants can exist (for long) without each other's assistance - because First Source Intelligence (flowing through the SECUs) is what created and powers this entire Solar System.

Anu knew that if he wanted to keep the Earth's resources flowing - abundantly, that he would need "humans" to inspire its productivity - so he left after putting Marduke in charge of the Archons and halfling-elite to keep the resources flowing - while he set about to conquor the other species of SECUs - using the same method he used on Earth - to trap them in their Human Instruments/Uniforms - and keep them enslaved - of their own free will - while their Consciousness was still fragmented and they had not completed their developmental process.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next