WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I do not recall him saying that - but I do recall the WMMs saying that we should find perfection in all manifestations ... find contentment (be grateful for) whatever circumstance we find ourselves in ... there isn't anything the UE cant "arrange" :mrgreen:


It is for this reason that when the human instrument projects gratitude to the Universal Entity, regardless of circumstance or condition, life becomes increasingly supportive in opening the human instrument to activate its Source Codes and live life within the framework of the synthesis model of expression. The feeling of gratitude coupled with the mental concept of appreciation is expressed like an invisible message in all directions and at all times. In this particular context, gratitude to the Universal Entity is the overarching motive behind all forms of expression that the human instrument aspires to.

Every breath, every word, every touch, every thought, every thing is centered on expressing this sense of gratitude. A gratitude that the individual is sovereign and supported by a Universal Entity that expresses itself through all forms and manifestations of intelligence with the sole objective of creating the ideal reality to activate the individual's Source Codes and transform the human instrument and entity in to the Sovereign Integral. It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate componentry of the human instrument and the entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral.


you'll find that in the first philo

It is my understanding that the Universal Entity is the Planet Earth ... when James suggest the formula for "realizing the Sovereign Integral" he told us to (re)establish our relationship with Earth/Nature ... the Entity ... this brings the body and the Soul together (whole) in a symbiotic (synthesis) relationship - sharing one state of consciousness.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
From the WWH paper by John Berges, p. 15. We in North America, down under and Europe have a great opportunity to make a collective difference for the future of the planet and beyond.

Quote:
The Energetic Heart and Its Six Virtues

The energetic heart is the servant of the soul. The soul is the receiving and distributing agent of
divine love. Permeating and circulating throughout the sub-quantum field, divine love is the
lifeblood of God that interconnects the entire multiverse. This divine love is intelligent and
operates in the human world through six basic qualities. These are the six (energetic) heart
virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor.

Consequently, when we work with the six heart virtues, we are drawing the intelligence of love
from the sub-quantum field of the soul, through the portal of the energetic heart and “outward”
into our individual energy field in the form of the six virtues. Further, we can transmit these
virtues into the fields of those around us and ultimately into the collective energy field of earth. In
the “Living from the Heart” paper these two fields are identified as the Individual Human
Energetic Field (IHEF) and the Collective Human Energetic Field (CHEF).

All human beings have this capability, but very few use it. Knowledge, training, and disciplines
to access these spiritual energies emanating from the soul, via the heart, have been given to
humanity by past sages and teachers. These teachings have taken the form of religious,
philosophical, and psychological systems. Such training could only be given to a few because of
the isolation of individuals, the difficulty of traveling, and the generally harsh conditions of
human living in the past.

Unfortunately, today many of these same conditions exist for billions of people around the world,
but there are also many millions who have the capability of helping those still living in conditions
comparable to the Middle Ages. The difference between today and yesterday is that we now
have the power of the internet through which thousands of people can be trained as a
community to direct their collective heart energetics to millions of people in need.

So, we humans have this capability, we are being given the resources for our training, and we
have a global communications system at our disposal. As for the six heart virtues, they have
always been with us, and have been patiently waiting to serve us. The remaining element that is
the key to activating this system is our choice to use these resources for the betterment of
ourselves and humanity.


Terran embodied this, his soul came through loud and clear. His concern was always for others and he did all he could to help them and this is why he could never be everyone else's messiah and why we can and are our own messiah. It seems so simple and yet, when put into practice it's a whole new ball game with many variables and factors to navigate around and through and most of all having the wherewithall to trust what our soul is telling us through our hearts in the application of those 6 heart virtues, if only we could be focused enough on our hearts, to be empty, still and listen....



Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I will laugh if Terran turns out to be the Villain in the next chapter ....because to tell you the truth Shay, I don't see anything extra-ordinary about Terran's reactions to life ... considering how sheltered his life must have been up until the moment he ran away - I did a little research ... seems 25% of all kids run away from home - and most of them run away, the first time, before the age of 12, so what do you consider "special" about Terran Shay ... other than his IQ - which you are always telling us is a BAD thing ... certainly you don't believe that a Mahdi is going to bring PEACE to the world ... untill he kills all that oppose his BS ... seriously , if you were given a choice to be the Mahdi - would you want to be one?

I am sure that these things you find so "special" are just the typical (genuine) reactions of a 10 yr old in these circumstances (exposed for the first time) ... what makes him somewhat "special" (to me) is that he is a 10yr old with a certain degree of power bestowed upon him by his Elders - he has something that THEY all want to posses but Terran is just the package that it came in and what 10 year old boy wouldn't use that power ? ... if he had the developed the "special powers" that the title of the book suggest - he apparently wasn't aware of them at that time .... but any other kid that needed transporting would likely have been drugged and awaken upon arrival ...

but what triggered the entire "process" to start was simply a case of a 10 yr old, running away, to get what he wants ... pretty typical for them not to consider the consequences of their actions - and to feel genuine remorse when it happens ... according to child psychologist, 10 is a critical age for boy's development - and this boy doesn't have a mother ... or a father ... which is why it would be easy for me to understand how he could become a villain after having been exposed to "murder for gain" at such a critical point in his life - comprehending that people were willing to suffer and die for him must have really inflated his aready well defined Ego ... if this was the results of his first attempt at wielding power - it had to have left some emotional scars


As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

Student: But if I’m frustrated as a result of my idealistic image of how I think I should behave, are you suggesting I only need to temper my expectations and my frustration will end?

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

Student: But you speak like spiritual values are undefined and encompass… anything.

Teacher: You started this dialogue with the opinion that you were frustrated with external noise that prevented your successful practice of meditation. I pointed out to you that the issue was not noise or distraction, but your narrow perception of what behavior constitutes spiritual conduct and what does not.

...
Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.
LD 5 The Interface Zone

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
It is said adversity can bring out the best in people or break em. It's true what the main character in Nathaniel Hawthorn's "Scarlet Letter" said,
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." The character of Terran in "Weather Composer" attests to that. He is taken to the edge , unbearably so, and held there. In the holding, his Sovereign Integral AND First Source flow right on through from the benevolent Universe, and Creator, touching the lives of everyone who crosses his/their path. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Well, I really don't see how Terran could turn out to be anything but a villain, considering his lack of a childhood, lack of parents, his fanatical mentors, his sureal role in society and now TPTB have him captive ...

no one cares about Terran ... he is a "package" to be delivered ... the perfect brain to clone ... they probably got what they needed from him (a blood sample) at the school the day he enrolled - the boy is not important to them - their mission would have been successful if Terran had been brought in on a slab - Universe and Earth Natures are often misunderstood as villains that carry out the wrath of Gods ... but neither is a tool of the gods (they are SECUs) and if Terran somehow manages to get out of that place, before they start altering his still formatting mind ... Nature is everywhere all he has to do is get out of his cave - being raised in the harsh environment pictured on the cover of the book, his new environment would make his relationship with Earth/Nature a pleasure - all he has ever know was the harsh terrain of the desert - Colorado would have to seem like paradise

but to expect Nature, to perform magic is unrealistic, If I were to direct the Universe to provide me with an apple, it would do that immediately, by stimulating an apple seed - somewhere in my reality, to grow ... in eight years or so, I would get my apple .... that is if I still lived in that same reality :lol: of course that is a very simplistic example, because, you have the ability to provide yourself with an apple - the Universe arranges for opportunities for you to realize your First Point - by rearranging "furniture", it doesn't do parlor tricks like Samatha - I assume that Terran's learned behavior included a belief in a God that demanded his unquestioning obedience and who rewards or punishes his followers - unless the LTO were "teaching" him ( like they taught James) he still wouldn't have access to that knowledge, until the moment that he needed it to serve his created purpose (like Einstein)

These fortunate entities are escorted from their human instrument and guided to the Tributary Zone that is best suited for their purpose and mission. They are generally taught in the form of a dialogue – not unlike the Lyricus discourses depict. They are allowed to query masters, and the masters are allowed to elucidate on relevant topics. It will come as no surprise that Einstein was one such SECU that was attended by Lyricus masters. He was allowed to formulate “his” theories through a dialogue with a single master. When he returned to his human instrument the experience and knowledge was lodged in his higher mind and a trigger was then required to draw it into consciousness.

These triggers are carefully orchestrated event strings that the master in charge of the SECU coordinates through a process we call – again, I’m translating as best I can – lucid re-orientation. This process requires that the information gained, while at the Tributary Zone, filters into the consciousness in a re-collectable state. In order for this to occur, Dr. Einstein would experience an event or EDSS (Encoded Data Sensory Stream) that induces or triggers a recollection of a seed memory. The seed memory is the most critical part of the lucid re-orientation process because it alone carries sufficient power to draw the new knowledge into the conscious state of the human mind. I have grossly simplified this process, and words are very vexing limitations to describe this. I had better stop here before I completely confuse you.



I guess that it is reasonable to assume that since James wrote this book, that it is likely that Terran did have knowledge that others had no need to know ... but if he had those kinds if teachers - why did he run away ... or maybe they inspired him to do that ... if that is the case, he probably was never in any real danger ... he just needed to know how "valuable" HIS knowledge was - but at that time, he didn't seem to be aware he even had "special abilities" ... and if those circumstances didn't "trigger" his mind ... then that knowledge hasn't been revealed yet ... and may be what "saves" him - from becoming another slave to "the system" that promotes inequality and suppresses consciousness

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
I just finished reading Chapter 41, The Seventh Door, of Quantusum to my daughter . Uncle talks about the seventh direction to Solomon. It is the only direction the Controllers can't control because it goes and comes from within the Energetic Heart Intelligence. All the other six directions are controlled by the Controllers, east, west, south, north, up and down. This is understood geometrically as well as dimensionally. Going within takes you out of the Controllers geometry and dimensions. The seventh sense referred to in Weather Composer is activated within. The use of those 6 Heart Virtues and other Heart techniques is what activates the seventh sense.(For most of us, anyway.) The seventh sense gives you an overview of situations and events not seen when acting from a surface dimensional POV. A surface dimensional as mentioned in Quantusum is such because they see only from any one or more of the six controlled dimensions of the Controllers so therefore there is much dirt there. The seventh sense is clear and pure and powerful,interdimensional, and encompassing the multidimensional.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://web.archive.org/web/199910131433 ... ndexr.html

The time capsules we have left behind provide technology, art, and philosophy, indeed, an entire language that will, in time, develop two additional senses of the human instrument. The genetic composition of the human species was conceived to have 7 senses. You have, in recent times, begun to refer to the 6th sense or the sense of intuition.

There is a 7th and most powerful sense, and it is the sense that is linked to time-travel, which is linked to space travel.

However, before these two additional senses of the human instrument can be fully activated, there must be a global culture representing a unified and fully integrated earth. Our mission is to develop the specie's genetic capabilities to include these two new senses while simultaneously ensuring that a global culture is developed that unifies the human species under one leadership, one culture, and one pre-eminent philosophy.

If this sounds like an improbable goal, we can assure you of its success because we live in the time when it is so. And if you need further proof of our mission, simply learn our language, and you will have your proofŠ"



In my own words, the LTO is saying here that the WingMaker's Materials, is what will "develop two additional senses" - again these things don't "just happen" but the Seventh Sense, is as I keep reminding you Shay ... is dependent upon a GLOBAL CULTURE of EQUALITY - fully integrated on earth .... look around you - do you even see a hint of that NOW? America is poised to murder another million innocent citizens of a nation for its oil ... oh, maybe by some stretch of the imagination we could call this cyber world we visit a Global Community but even it is full of anonymous bullies that lob bombs in innocent people

could you please provide a quote from any of the books that mention "the seventh sense" as how you define it (below) because what you are defining sounds (to me) more like a Wholeness Perspective - that comes from USING the WMMs to transform your perspective and the first step in the developmental process of the two additions senses, as quoted above

Quote:
"The seventh sense gives you an overview of situations and events not seen when acting from a surface dimensional POV. A surface dimensional as mentioned in Quantusum is such because they see only from any one or more of the six controlled dimensions of the Controllers so therefore there is much dirt there. The seventh sense is clear and pure and powerful,interdimensional, and encompassing the multidimensional."

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Wow! The sequel to The Weather Composer, just like James promised in his interview with Mark H. I'm doing the happy dance! :?D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, that and the release of the 5th Interview, was a double wammy ... a year's supply of food for thought :lol: IMO the book was great (best one yet), but the Interview was probably the most important key to the puzzle that has ever been released so far ... there is no doubt that these materials are genuine after that ... the only question is, if they will activate enough individuals to push down the wall

the fact that the WM came back to this specific moment in time - means to me, that there is something that they hope to "fix" before before Humanity 3.0 is initiated ... we have to transform our selves NOW if we hope to avoid "trans-humanism" and perhaps another millennium of slavery. I AM (sovereign) WE ARE (integral) seems like a huge leap from where we are sitting now. The fact that it was released at all is very encouraging ... I just don't have as much faith in my fellow man as the WM's do ... yes, the GP will be available but how many of us will be willing to step into that "unknown" territory.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
The way the Quantum Pause is described in the fifth interview is different than in previous papers. I understand why and that it's effect may surprise some in these accelerated times. I love the Quantum Pause. Hell, I love the breath, it so quickly takes one out of the head programming and implants, making ready instead, for that velvetine, still silence...

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:29 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm
Posts: 286
Yes, I also agree that humanities consistency is our greatest hurdle but the simultaneous release of TWC:TBIB with the Neruda 5th interview, in my opinion, is very timely as well as being extremely encouraging as to the successful progress of the WM Human 3.0 SI interfacing with the HMS. And it is our ever increasing responsibility to continually amplify our access to Human 3.0 SI via the key that unlocks the door - the Genuine Heart Virtues.

I believe the supreme sophistication of "hacking" the "Human Mind System" has been fundamentally accomplished and it is now easier to connect more of the dots within the WM Materials and recognize why the WM materials task us with the simple, albeit challenging task of continually and repetitively Choosing and Practicing coherent genuine behaviors that emanate from the Heart Virtues Grid.

You, as an individual, can choose to be connected to this network, conducting the coherent energy that it operates on, or you can choose not to. That’s what I mean when I say it is not complicated. Indeed, it is a simple choice.
.................
Choose to be a filament of coherent energy, a hub of heart intelligence that expresses itself in your everyday encounters. The planet, in a real sense, depends on our choice in this specific matter. The dimensional shift is arriving with increasing clarity. It is beginning to rumble and weave. Now is the time for each of us to make this choice consciously and to live it consciously. This is our time. (Energetic Heart)

33:44 Mark: So activating one’s Presence… are there specific techniques or approaches
that work for most people?

33:52 James: The Practice of the Presence is an important facet of Lyricus. And it’s a practice that requires both discipline and patience. The basic framework deals with understanding the relationships of the Quantum domain with the mental and emotional domains of the human self. We call this: The Wholeness Paradigm.

In our modern world, the intellect and emotions can generate a great amount of discord and incoherence within the local multiverse and this creates a field effect that can cause an unintended disconnection between the human self and the Quantum Presence. So this phase of the Practice is concerned with emotional coherence leading to virtuous behaviors, and mind attunement leading to surrender, and I mean surrender in terms of allowing your Quantum Presence to be the governing intelligence over your feeling and thought domains. (Interview James and Mark Hempel)

Practicing the art of the genuine will enable you to regain and reset your emotional balance with an adeptness that may surprise you. The heart virtues are magnetically powerful because they are the textures of divine love–the most potent force of the multiverse. When you practice these virtues they pull you from the enculturation of the social order and place you in a position of co-creation–not co-reaction. (THE ART OF THE GENUINE)


The importance of each and every single human being having their own unique sovereign power and choice is greatly highlighted throughout the new materials just released.

"You can or you wouldn't have asked to see it."
"I didn't ask..."
"You asked thousands of times. All of the books you searched, the study of the human mind, these were all the result of your question. Here, right here, you can see your answer -not merely in words written from another's mind, you can feel it." (TWC:TBIB)

Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill.
As more and more individuals call forth the Wholeness Navigator and subsequently alter the function of their human instrument, it becomes easier for new generations of humans to embody the unification vibration within their human instrument. This is all part of the divine blueprint for the evolution of the human species as a soul carrier capable of cosmological exploration.
(James Q&A)


The WM materials clearly define the Human Mind System as a holographic simulation equating to : controlled programming, repetition and predictability. A fact that is painfully evident in our daily lives and one that I believe a large proportion of humanity has reached discontentment with in some way or another.

I don't believe the transformation of this system can be accurately predicted, (otherwise surely it would reside within the pre-programming parameters of fate, horoscopes, prophecy, etc, etc; probably accounts for why there are so many "prophecies" - coveted and public), and although the transformational programming has been installed, its evolutionary manifestation will be determined by every human and their collective choices.

So in this, the final chapter, we are all playing improvisational roles, there is no script, and there is really no director, in the formal sense of the word. Instead, we are allowed by First Source to choose our destiny.
(Interview James and Mark Hempel)


I find a cool correlative description for this point in the WC:TBIB Chapter Albert and the Epilogue.

"I designed him to be this way. Every hu-bot is an experiment. . . everyone."

"It is tabula rasa."
Blank Slate!

We are the creators, the architects, for this tabula rasa, this blank slate, and our future hinges on what we choose to do with this potential!

Over the past fifteen years, there have been individuals who have written and spoken about certain aspects of this deception. From the scientific community, individuals like Herman Verlinde, Dr. Robert Lanza, Leonard Susskind, Gerard t'Hooft and James Gates. From the technical field, NASA engineer Thomas Campbell. From a more philosophical perspective, authors like Nick Bostrom and Anthony Peake. Scientific papers, too, have been released in this emerging field of reality definition like: Constraints on the Universe as a Numerical Simulation by Beane, Davoudi and Savage. These individuals, and others like them, are hypothesizing that our universe was designed through mathematics or computer code. (Neruda Interviews)

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. I’m not saying that science will define the Hologram of Deception as an insidious deception perpetrated on humanity to enslave infinite beings to operate as finite, fear-based diminishments of themselves. That’s not my point. But those sovereign entities that stand around the crack in the wall will need help from legitimate sources that validate the possibility of the hologram. I don’t expect science to label the hologram good or bad, or imbue it with philosophical issues like deception, polarity, separation, etc.

“The WingMakers have explained that around the time that the human portal is activated, a scientist of great stature will emerge with a theory that will support the inception point. It is all being facilitated by their hacking into the program of these and other individuals.” (Neruda Interview 5)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
(S. James Gates is Toll Professor of Physics and Director of the Center for String and Particle Theory at the University of Maryland in College Park. He serves on President Obama's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. Physicist James Gates reveals why string theory stretches our imaginations about the nature of reality. Are we in the matrix?)
Don’t miss this 5min clip - you won't be disappointed - it is layperson language and entertaining to boot.

Excerpt from the above youtube video from Gates:
"… These are the codes that we find buried in the equations, not just any code, but these self dual error correcting block codes. It's quite remarkable for anyone that I have talked to. We have no idea what these things are doing there!"

Excerpt from Gates Journal Article published June 2010:

"Wheeler, who died in 2008, was an extremely well regarded figure within physics. He served as advisor to a clutch of important physicists, including Richard Feynman, while his own work included the concept of the “S-matrix” (a mathematical tool that helps us understand Standard Model particles). Beyond the physics community, Wheeler is probably best known for coining the terms “black hole” and “wormhole”."

"But he also coined a slightly less familiar phrase – “it from bit” – and this is what concerns us here."

"The idea of “it from bit” is a complex one, and Wheeler’s own description of it is probably still the best.
In 1990 he suggested that “every ‘it’ – every particle, every field of force, even the space–time continuum itself – derives its function, its meaning, its very existence entirely…from the apparatus-elicited answers to yes-or-no questions, binary choices, bits”. The “it from bit” principle, he continued, “symbolizes the idea that every item of the physical world has at bottom…an immaterial source and explanation: that which we call reality arises in the last analysis from the posing of yes–no questions and the registering of equipment evoked responses; in short, that all things physical are information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe”.

(Link to PDF Journal Article by Gates published June 2010): http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 6070,d.dGI)


Terran grabbed a pen and started to draw something on a sheet of paper. It was a strange shape consisting of geometrical lines and a form of calligraphic lines intersecting in a complex symbol. ……….
"Look at this."
"What is it?"
"Just stare at it." ……..
"Like a maze?"
"Yes, like a maze."
………………
"It's my… my father". You drew my father's' face. How…"
(TWC:TBIB Chapter3)


3D illusion artwork created after Terran views Amirmoez's "soul memory"? Terran demonstrates another "supernatural" hologram ability when he produces a hologram of Ingrid's memories, (Chapter 20), providing comparisons for us for human intelligence vs machine intelligence; as we are already familiar with machines producing holograms.

I am deeply inspired by the "beckoning finger" of Terran's masterful and profound demonstrations of how he seamlessly operates within his Human Presence and his Quantum Presence.

43:17 The human self consists of 3 cubic feet and the Presence is 4200 cubic feet.

24:49 If you were to draw a circle around you that extended 15-20 feet in diameter, that is approximately your local universe. This is your conscious, energetic environment, and in the grand scheme of a multiverse of unlimited scope, it may seem like a pittance… like a tiny particle in a boundless ocean. But in reality, what is contained in this sphere of consciousness is much more than the spatial volume of 4,200 cubic feet, because within this sphere the dimensions of the multiverse are present, even though they’re not visible to your senses—they are still there. (Interview James and Mark Hempel)


This current disclosure of materials from James is in my opinion incredibly supportive, encouraging and uplifting, but complacency now is not something I feel we can afford to slip into, as with all "experiments" rigid dedication, clarity and focus must be maintained in order to avoid possible setbacks from an experiment that could alter its desired course.

According to the WM Prophecy/Potential we have approx. 70 years before ALL Human 2.0's transform into Immortal Human 3.0 SI's. This is less than three generations and those into their second and third generational experiences know this is a mere blink of an eye which is why it is imperative that we continue contributing daily to this purpose in order to avoid Human 3.0 cyborg and machine intelligence discovering the Grand Portal.

Lyricus holds this discovery as vital to the species because without the HUMAN-GUIDED discovery of the Grand Portal, the species consistently elects to have machine intelligence guide its ongoing scientific evolution. While this may enable a more rapidly evolving technology infrastructure for humanity, it also drives science into a conundrum of competing purposes that widen the gap between machines and humanity.

When machine intelligence finally arrives at the Grand Portal, its findings are misunderstood and therefore undervalued by the species. The discovery is hollow at best and unutilized at worst. Thus, Lyricus holds the Grand Portal’s discovery by humanity as the defining moment of the species. (Lyricus FAQ)


Also interesting to me are the incredible parallels of the futuristic TWC:TBIB with NOW and even with yesteryear. For example, ZEMI, (the supercomputer from Neruda Interviews) sounds uncannily like "Furisto". I cannot helping musing and connecting dots with James' materials which leads me to imagining that Terran's successful infiltration into the global power structure to lead the Technology Reboot Program in TWC:TBIB could parallel with our global power structure today! If this is somewhere even remotely close to fact, and we do indeed have "Terrans" who have taken control of the steering wheel of humanities technology then the advice from the Philosophy Glossary regarding our global communication systems also needs fervent attention.

As the OLIN technology evolves, it will increasingly become subject to individual control. In other words, individuals will become inextricably linked into the network's entertainment and educational applications, which will become globalized. No longer will global media companies publish for a geographical market. They will produce content for a global audience and each individual will define what and how it desires to be entertained or educated.

The OLIN technology will "know" the preferences and interests of every individual linked to its network, and by the year 2016, it will be more ubiquitous than telephones in the late 20th century. Hence, the network will be controlled by individuals, and producers of content and services will be the "slave" or reactionary force of the individual. Thus, the individual will need to define their entertainment and educational desires carefully, or the OLIN technology will deliver content that is undesirable.

We know this sounds obvious and trite, but it is profoundly different than the way entertainment and education are delivered in your world of the pre-OLIN technology. The time capsules that the WingMakers have left behind will act as a template to those who operate outside of the limiting force of the genetic mind, and desire to create content for the OLIN technology even before it exists. The time capsules will show how to do this and demonstrate how to create multi-dimensional content that carries its viewer-participant into new corridors of understanding and illumination.

This is how the genetic mind will fragment and become unable to exert a unified force upon the human instruments of terra-earth. When it is in this condition it will yield to the transformation/mastership model of existence and form a synthesis with it. It will transform itself, and the genetic mind will become the leader of transformation for entities upon terra-earth instead of its barrier force.


Which is why to me the upgrading of Human 2.0's heart-centered intelligence is so important, for without it we run the risk of becoming overly dependent on the super-speed intelligence of technology.

This re-gridding or transformation of the key systems of the planet must occur before the major discoveries of humanity can manifest. These major discoveries include the repositioning of intelligence as something supernatural, interconnected and heart-centered. This is the precursor to the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul and its interconnection with the broader multiverse, which will come about in the last quarter of this century. (Energetic Heart)

Dr. Neruda: ...I began to theorize that when one went through the effort to interact with the various symbol pictures and immerse themselves in the time capsule's art and philosophy, it affected the central nervous system in a way that it improved fluid intelligence.
"It was, in my opinion, the principle goal of the time capsule to boost fluid intelligence so that BST was not only able to be developed, but also utilized."

Sarah: "You lost me. What is the relationship between BST and fluid intelligence?"

Dr. Neruda: "BST is a specific form of time travel. Science fiction treats time travel as something that is relatively easy to design and develop, and relatively one-dimensional. Time travel is anything but one-dimensional. As advanced in technology as the Corteum and Greys are, they have yet to produce the equivalent of BST. They are able to time travel in its elemental form, but they can't interact with the time that they travel to. That is to say, they can go back in time, but once there, they cannot alter the events of that time because they are in a passive, observational mode.

"The Labyrinth Group has conducted seven time travel experiments over the past thirty years. One clear outcome from these tests is that the person performing the time travel is an integral variable to the technology used to time travel. In other words, the person and the technology need to be precisely matched. The Labyrinth Group, for all it knows, already possesses BST, but lacks the time traveler equivalent of an astronaut who can appropriately finesse the technology in real time and make the split-second adjustments that BST requires.
"The Labyrinth Group has never seriously considered the human element of BST and how it is integral to the technology itself. There were some of us who were involved in the translation indexes of the WingMakers, who began to feel that that was the nature of the time capsule: to enhance fluid intelligence and activate new sensory inputs that were critical to the BST experience.

Sarah: "But I still don't understand what it was that led you to that conclusion?"

Dr. Neruda "When we had translated the first thirty pages of text from the optical disc, we learned some interesting things about the WingMakers and their philosophy. Namely, that they claimed that the three-dimensional five-sensory domain that humans have adjusted to, is the reason we are only using a fractional portion of our intelligence. They claimed that the time capsule would be the bridge from the three-dimensional five-sensory domain to the multidimensional seven-sensory domain.

"In my opinion, they were saying that in order to apply BST, the traveller needed to operate from the multidimensional seven-sensory domain. Otherwise, BST was the proverbial camel through the eye of the needle -- or in other words -- impossible."


I believe Terran demonstrates the human time traveller theory and application of BST (Blank Slate Technology) quite comprehensively and consistently throughout TWC:TBIB.

"I'm not moving people around like pawns. They are sovereigns. They decide. This place..." Terran put his arms out. "...it's not a prison, despite the guards and fences. You do not own us. We do not serve you unless we want to. Edward Follet wants to leave. I will stay. I will work with the President and you and Josh and anyone else, to do what has to be done to rebuild this world." (TWC:TBIB Chapter 57)

Sarah: “I presume the Incunabula and Illuminati have something to say about this whole Human 3.0 plan. Am I right on that?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. The Triad of Power, however you want to define it, in terms of titles, is programmed to create their own Human 3.0. This version will be predicated on the convergence of technology in support of biological enhancements that make the human vessel even more of a welcoming environment for the functional implants. The goal is to make an infinite human on the earth plane... infinite by virtue of immortality. The fusion of human and technology or what some call transhumanism, is the goal. So, Human 3.0 for the Triad of Power is very different than Human 3.0 SI, as envisioned by the WingMakers.

“You see, transhumanism is separation. It says we are frail, weak, finite, brutish, diseased… incomplete. All of these ideas for technological implants and cognitive enhancement were parts of the ACIO agenda.”
(Neruda Interview 5)

Perhaps the next sequel to TWC may reveal more about how individuals who are supremely intelligent but may appear "rogue", for example Malik al-Hashimi, are unaware that their contributions will be re-directed toward the Human 3.0SI plan.

There are forces on the planet that are not consciously aware of this shift, but are nonetheless playing their part in creating the conditions that will facilitate it. (Energetic Heart)

Especially as al-Hashimi is working on the cloning project.

Question 19 – In light of the above, and given that much karma works itself out generically through the human body, how do the Hierarchy regard science trying to cure cancer and other karmically engendered diseases, in utero or otherwise? In other words, how would the karma work itself out - through other physical means (i.e the body might break down anyway, just like 'Dolly' the cloned sheep), or at another level?

Answer 19 – The answer to this question lies in the law of natural selection. There are some conditions in life (and this is one of them) that are not caused by a higher spiritual law (karmic in nature), but rather are a result of fundamental physical principles like gravity. The law of natural selection is one of these. When you tamper with genetics via medical interventions, you are tampering with this law and you can expect repercussions.
Also, it is a false assumption that disease is “karmically engendered”. Disease is an outgrowth of many things, sometime it’s karmically related, but more times than not, it is an outgrowth of a deeper purpose: in this case, the discovery of soul. Without the medical technology that disease demands, the human soul would remain a fixture of faith and therefore it would find its way into a subset of a species, but not carry the powerful import as when it is proven to exist by science.

Disease serves a purpose for the broader species even though it seems absurd in the context of the individual. The medical technology that a species develops to combat its own mortality, is precisely the technical footing required for science to prove the existence of soul (Grand Portal). (James Q&A)

QUESTION 5
How many members of Lyricus are currently in the flesh on earth?
ANSWER 5
Today,
(released over half a generation ago) there are a dozen or so members of Lyricus embodied within the species, and these individuals appear completely human, except for the fact that they operate from a frequency within their individuated consciousness that permits them to access both the genetic mind of the human species as well as that of the Central Race.

And so the conversion, the emancipation, must come from within the species. The dismantling program must interface with Human 2.0 and then transform it and I have no doubt that we now have Human 3.0 SI's living amongst us providing powerful insertive and resistive behaviours within the controlling establishments of this planet supported by countless individuals scattered all over the globe amplifying their SI power source toward stabilizing and steering humanity to a new shore.

Dr. Neruda: “If human beings are trapped in a prison of illusion, as Human 2.0s, and their interface to the holographic universe is the reason for their being trapped, then a new model needs to step forward. Human 3.0 is this new model. It is the formula of self-realization. It is stepping out of the constructed universe or reality, and living as a self-expression of I AM WE ARE. Human 3.0 is the Sovereign Integral. I call it Human 3.0 SI. (Neruda Interviews)

Now, more to your point, the future is bright because the intelligence of the human race is being intensified in the coming years like never before. This awakening or access to the higher order intuitive knowledge is precisely what many of the children of today are here to reveal.
.............
How you clothe your mission in terms of your work, or hobbies, or family, or relationships, well, this is up to you, and in the wide sense of reality—it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that you express a love-centered life into your local universe independent of external circumstance. You place this at the core of your human existence, knowing that if you so, you are a stabilizing force and of all the forces that are needed at this time—this, this is the most vital. (Mark Hempel Interview with James)

Which is why it is so very important to continually amplify and prepare our Human 2.0 instruments to receive the "descension" of who we truly are into this environment.

Ascension is often construed as the natural outcome of evolution. That all planetary systems and species are evolving to the point where they ascend from limitation, and that eventually, the time-space universes will somehow fold into Source Reality and cease to exist as fields of vibration. It is actually quite the opposite. Source Reality is descending. It is inclusive of all things, and it is the Source intention to expand, not retreat. The entity transforms to wholeness within the cradle of the time-space universe, and, in so doing, becomes the accessory of Source Reality's intention to expand. (The Shifting Models of Existence)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oops wrong topic .... see here:http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2534&p=97473#p97473

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:11 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Brilliant Tolsap!!!! Thank you!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
yes, that and the release of the 5th Interview, was a double wammy ... a year's supply of food for thought :lol: IMO the book was great (best one yet), but the Interview was probably the most important key to the puzzle that has ever been released so far ... there is no doubt that these materials are genuine after that ... the only question is, if they will activate enough individuals to push down the wall

the fact that the WM came back to this specific moment in time - means to me, that there is something that they hope to "fix" before before Humanity 3.0 is initiated ... we have to transform our selves NOW if we hope to avoid "trans-humanism" and perhaps another millennium of slavery. I AM (sovereign) WE ARE (integral) seems like a huge leap from where we are sitting now. The fact that it was released at all is very encouraging ... I just don't have as much faith in my fellow man as the WM's do ... yes, the GP will be available but how many of us will be willing to step into that "unknown" territory.



I've pondered the same question about how many will do this and realized that it's up to me to make a move and go with that. So I move toward Human 3.0 S.I. or it moves to me. I chose to entangle myself completely with the Sovereign Integral. It will be quite the wrestling match with all the programming and implants, but what the hey, I know and feel what I AM and WE ARE essentially.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the sequel is such a great book, for whatever it is worth, I think it is his best work yet ... and sequels definitely work for him (hint hint -for the DP)- so glad there wasn't all the military stuff in this one, but you have to admit there are a lot of people in the military, looking for things to read that have heart

I really appreciate getting everyone's perspectives ... I love being a fly on the wall, I love the mini chapters, I can read complete thoughts, on the run ... but most of all I love what is revealed about human nature, and super natural abilities .... for me it was a page turner ... now I will let it sink in ... probably read it again and again ... some real gems embeded in this book ... I was disappointed with the way Denver turned out ... but it was only wishful thinking to see the trees still standing ... makes me glad I live in a bermed home ... may be the only thing left on the Eastern slope ... we had some winds last week, that reminded me of this Book ... doesn't sound like even Sun Rot can slow down the transhumanization of the species ... sigh

I don't think I am ready for that, I don't even have tatoos (snicker)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:36 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
The sequel to the weather composer was great! Entertaining and educating, very inspiring altogether! . . . and alarming.
Definitely opened me up to new thoughts.

One of my favorite parts in the book is when Dr. Jensens computer is blinking with its light, signaling that Stanton was supposed to be dead, BUT (now for my favorite part) he decides to avoid the news from a machine and goes down to the medical unit to get the news from the medical unit (humans). That was a 100% humane move, I think, Dr. Jensen is resonating towards Human 3.0 SI . . .

In my opinion it was a great book, but really what it is based upon is horrible -sunrot- 90% of the human population is in death, and among the remaining 10% there are people who invest time and energy into thinking about which human to kill ?? Sick! And also there is still a "war" between nations, basically its the same as now but the conditions are worse, and the worst part is the development of the techno-man. But at least I would think that those who were exposed to Terran will NOT build themselves into "terminator", I think those who were around Terran are inspired to become the Sovereign Integral.

James books are very much like the WingMakers music in the sense that the tone of equality is present! One of the most interesting and mesmerizing aspects of the books are when James describes the characters or what the characters do/did, in those simple and short sentences, the amount of resonance and visuals I get is staggering, and also the non-judgmental aspect is glorious, because I would have judged all the characters, but thanks to Terran (and others using the HV) I did not :P

Lucky it was just a science fiction book (and sci-fi at its best), so there's no worry about a devastating sunrot in our real life, because it is just a book, right? It's sci-fi !
But here comes the real mindfúck, WHAT IF, this will actually occur?

I am very curious to know a thing from you Forum Members,

so let's continue with the sci-fi:
I'm presenting the WMForum with a question:
How many of you think you would survive this kind of an event, how many of you dare to answer?
I know I would not, because I don't live in a bermed home, like you starduster, I'd be off with the wind, flying with shards of glass and my neighbors in the air, unless I happen to find a basement to hide in, that would be my only hope (as far as I can think), hide in a basement and hope that the house does not fall on me and burry me alive.

And here is another question:
How many of you think you would survive in the aftertime?
So let's say you survived sunrot but how would you survive in the aftertime? The stores don't get a refill of food anymore, so there's nothing to eat in the sense of the modern 21st century culture way of comfort. . . the earth has plenty of food, but a relationship must be established first before it gives its abundance, and the ground is unconventional and often cold as a bed. Is there anyone on this forum who is a hunter?

And by the way, I'm trying to be a little jokey here, but I don't know if it is even possible for you to see. Now you all probably think I'm all serious and think that I think its going to occur. . . :roll:

But hey, before you judge me, remember that this was just a book, a sci-fi book. Fantasy. Imagination. I just like to play "WHAT IFs", and usually every one folds on the first round, for whatever reasons...


I found this on the internet - etheric.com
Quote:
At the closing of the last ice age our ancient ancestors endured one of the most lethal global catastrophes to have occurred in the course of human history. Intelligent minds of those times thought it imperative to construct a message that would endure through time and be understood by the descendants of those who survived. Employing sophisticated cryptographic puzzle techniques similar to those modern astronomers use in designing extraterrestrial communications, they created a time capsule message that described the elusive celestial cause of this tragic disaster, alerting us that it could recur at long intervals and arrive at Earth’s doorstep virtually without warning.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:14 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I love "what ifs" ... it is not so much a projection of our mind into the future, because all of my "what ifs" are what if - it happens today ... we see dr LaViolette warning us of the possibility of a Galactic SuperWave - in August ... why is he staking his entire career and professional reputation as a physicist (or what ever he is) to warn us about this possibility - if he wasn't convinced that it will happen ... so I say to myself, so what if he's right - and then use the information he provides to prepare for such an event - even if it is only to buy some cyanide caps (snicker)

James is providing us with a great deal of information about SunRot that matches dr LaV's findings and expectations of the effects of a SuperWave... this is not the first time I have read about extreemly high winds - they would accompany a pole shift as well, and seem to be the most devastating of the effects - so preparing mentally for that would be a priority (and why I bought a Bermed home - so I wouldn't have to think about it again) ... I got to test it out last week when we had 60MPH winds blow steadily for 48 hours ... It passed but my snow fences were flatten

I could picture so vividly the winds coming over the Rockies the way James describe them ... because I experience wind - due to them - 75% of the time ... the high plains are extremely windy ... I have to put my seedling (in my raised beds) in a ditch and let the grass grow tall around the edges of the beds to protect them from the winds ... I plant corn all along the fence (parameter) to break the wind ... and have considered planting bamboo (lol) because when the corn is seven feet high, it is like an enclosed room with no roof ... but none of that helps when it hails ... and it hails at least three times in the spring ...if the plants are strong, they can re grow their shredded leaves ... but I keep spare seedlings in the green house because I know, now, what to expect ... most of my neighbors do not have gardens, just because of the wind ... I love a challenge - and my garden gets better each year from my experience --- but according to my INS co ... the odds of a tornado where I live is 105% - so far the winds, due to the topography of my specific local - seem to indicate that it would be directed E of me ... but being in a Berm and having bermed sheds for the goats and the chickens - and a root cellar, is very comforting (esp in the Winter when the snow blows sideways)

and I have to tell you this ... one day (last year), it got really dark (cobalt blue) and looked like it was going to pour down rain ... so I hurried out to the rabbit house - to batten down the hatches (it leaks like a sieve) ... but before I could get back to the house - it started to hail ... little balls at first, but hard enough, that I was not willing to get pelted by it... the noise was deafening and my little pooch was really frightened - so I tucked him in my sweat shirt and he squirmed into my sleeve - shaking like a leaf but snug while I waited for a break in the hail to make a mad dash to the house... I thought it would end quickly but it kept getting worse and the hail got bigger and the wind stronger ... I of course, imagined the worse and knowing from previous experience that big hail usually accompanies tornadoes and their likelihood in this area - I was really getting scared myself (I couldn't control my fear) ... the building was roaring with the hail and rocking (it is elevated) like a boat in the wind ... I couldn't leave - I had nothing to put over my head to protect me from the hail, so I just hunkered down in a corner and laughed at the irony of being caught in a tornado in the exposed rabbit house - when my perfectly safe berm home was less than fifty feet away ...I was painfully reminded, that like John Steinbeck said, in his novel "Of mice and men" that "the best laid plans of mice and men, do often go asunder " ... I could be in town when a Superwave hit ... there are no guarantees - but it is a favorite pastime of mine to play "what if" and think myself safely on the other side of the storm - which btw left four inches of hail behind and annihilated my garden ... I was grateful - it could have been worse. the tornado only missed me by five miles :shock: Not being prepared is a very helpless feeling and IMO a form of self-victimization.

I have also read, that having a plan formulated in your mind - before disaster strikes, is a very good idea, because when you go into panic mode, your mind - having nothing else to go on, will follow the plan ... hence the saying, "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - as a kid, my dad planed an escape route for all of us - in case of fire (that was before smoke alarms) no matter where it started .. and we had drills ... Even before that, when living in Japan shortly after WWII, we had monthly drills on the base and we all moved roboticly to the tunnels built to withstand bombs ... we never really knew, when the sirens blew if it was a real alert or not ... but we weren't scared - because we had a plan-- research has shown that more people die of panic in disasters and wars than do of "natural" causes ... and that could all be avoided by playing "what if" .... but as we read, even being in a basement - where the girls thought they would be safe - was not the best plan - it was the result of panic and tragic.

yes, James has his way of producing vivid visuals with his words and melodies ... I am able to see what he describes very clearly --- too clearly in the first book to completely "enjoy" it ... and yes I was also disappoint to learn that other than drastically reducing the population - it was business as usual to those who were prepared - once the event was over - their focus was once again returned to transhumanization ... the plans of the Incunabula were only temporarily delayed ... they don't call them "The Planners" for no reason... and nothing prevents you from being one too - in your local Universe 8)

PS Survey Says: 60% of the population doesn't play "what if" - of the other 40% - 20% of them play - and 20% of them are physically prepared ... maybe I have too much Neanderthal blood ... surender is not an option - and IGNORE-ance is evil.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Sun May 04, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:51 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
wow, what a story!

I like it that you like what ifs too 8)

Quote:
research has shown that more people die of panic in disasters and wars than do of "natural" causes ... and that could all be avoided by playing "what if"


thank you for telling us this.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
The era of bullies and their followers is ending and quickly. They do themselves in or shall I say their egos do. This is not a time to think egos can rule like they once seemed too. Bully for the Sovereign Integral/First Source, I AM WE ARE! :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
I Love this I AM WE ARE real-i-zation process! :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
I will laugh if Terran turns out to be the Villain in the next chapter ....because to tell you the truth Shay, I don't see anything extra-ordinary about Terran's reactions to life ... considering how sheltered his life must have been up until the moment he ran away - I did a little research ... seems 25% of all kids run away from home - and most of them run away, the first time, before the age of 12, so what do you consider "special" about Terran Shay ... other than his IQ - which you are always telling us is a BAD thing ... certainly you don't believe that a Mahdi is going to bring PEACE to the world ... untill he kills all that oppose his BS ... seriously , if you were given a choice to be the Mahdi - would you want to be one?

I am sure that these things you find so "special" are just the typical (genuine) reactions of a 10 yr old in these circumstances (exposed for the first time) ... what makes him somewhat "special" (to me) is that he is a 10yr old with a certain degree of power bestowed upon him by his Elders - he has something that THEY all want to posses but Terran is just the package that it came in and what 10 year old boy wouldn't use that power ? ... if he had the developed the "special powers" that the title of the book suggest - he apparently wasn't aware of them at that time .... but any other kid that needed transporting would likely have been drugged and awaken upon arrival ...

but what triggered the entire "process" to start was simply a case of a 10 yr old, running away, to get what he wants ... pretty typical for them not to consider the consequences of their actions - and to feel genuine remorse when it happens ... according to child psychologist, 10 is a critical age for boy's development - and this boy doesn't have a mother ... or a father ... which is why it would be easy for me to understand how he could become a villain after having been exposed to "murder for gain" at such a critical point in his life - comprehending that people were willing to suffer and die for him must have really inflated his aready well defined Ego ... if this was the results of his first attempt at wielding power - it had to have left some emotional scars


As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

Student: But if I’m frustrated as a result of my idealistic image of how I think I should behave, are you suggesting I only need to temper my expectations and my frustration will end?

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

Student: But you speak like spiritual values are undefined and encompass… anything.

Teacher: You started this dialogue with the opinion that you were frustrated with external noise that prevented your successful practice of meditation. I pointed out to you that the issue was not noise or distraction, but your narrow perception of what behavior constitutes spiritual conduct and what does not.

...
Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.
LD 5 The Interface Zone



I marvel at how limited your scope if not lack of comprehension is. It's hard to believe we are talking about the same character. It's easy to see how you are trying to put words in my mouth with your own assumptions that have little or none to do with what I stated. Just one of your habits in trying to control the conversation. I think you prove how DNA reflects ones perceptions especially with your background and German connection not to speak about both your parents being CIA. I wouldn't want your genetics or background for anything. Those with more Annunaki DNA have a tough haul and you are one of them. It explains your need to control and your reactions when people don't recognize you as an authority. Well, perhaps, you are better versed about CIA because you were born into it and who knows;work(ed) for them...still? Why else would you feel so smug about living in a CIA retirement community in the Colorado Rockies? I digress. I reject your conclusions because they are opinions based on faulty premises that you project on others as if they are truth when the truth so eludes you. Control freaks are always limited and cortically inhibited because to control makes them constantly fear their lack of it, especially when someone challenges them. Fear cortically inhibits anyone feeling it whether as a constant low grade anxiety like yours or otherwise. Although with you , for how much dope you smoke , it would act to mask your controlling anxiety giving you a false sense of confidence instead. Either way I wouldn't call it truth coming from you. If it's not the dope tainting your perceptions then your cortical inhibition seems to be a constant on this forum and it taints your perceptions. I do not see you as an authority here. I don't feel you can be trusted. Neither do I think of myself as an authority here either. I can allow others to form their own conclusions whether I agree with them or not. And for those like you who feel its normal to be discourteous to me when I challenge you I absolutely reject the premise behind it. And without fear btw. It's interesting to see with you that there is always one other person who joins you in your discourtesy toward others and usually its some newbie somehow enthralled with you. Did you bribe them? Or maybe some other form of manipulation? You have done that before on more than one occasion. Anyway, I am aware of all your insulting posts about me and the outright lies you tell. I have had enough of this from you. I realize you have some serious mental issues going on thus the need for drugs to alleviate your pain. But it still doesn't excuse obnoxious behaviour. And I don't excuse yours, I outright reject it. Yes I do reject some things, absolutely.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:
I will laugh if Terran turns out to be the Villain in the next chapter ....because to tell you the truth Shay, I don't see anything extra-ordinary about Terran's reactions to life ... considering how sheltered his life must have been up until the moment he ran away - I did a little research ... seems 25% of all kids run away from home - and most of them run away, the first time, before the age of 12, so what do you consider "special" about Terran Shay ... other than his IQ - which you are always telling us is a BAD thing ... certainly you don't believe that a Mahdi is going to bring PEACE to the world ... untill he kills all that oppose his BS ... seriously , if you were given a choice to be the Mahdi - would you want to be one?

I am sure that these things you find so "special" are just the typical (genuine) reactions of a 10 yr old in these circumstances (exposed for the first time) ... what makes him somewhat "special" (to me) is that he is a 10yr old with a certain degree of power bestowed upon him by his Elders - he has something that THEY all want to posses but Terran is just the package that it came in and what 10 year old boy wouldn't use that power ? ... if he had the developed the "special powers" that the title of the book suggest - he apparently wasn't aware of them at that time .... but any other kid that needed transporting would likely have been drugged and awaken upon arrival ...

but what triggered the entire "process" to start was simply a case of a 10 yr old, running away, to get what he wants ... pretty typical for them not to consider the consequences of their actions - and to feel genuine remorse when it happens ... according to child psychologist, 10 is a critical age for boy's development - and this boy doesn't have a mother ... or a father ... which is why it would be easy for me to understand how he could become a villain after having been exposed to "murder for gain" at such a critical point in his life - comprehending that people were willing to suffer and die for him must have really inflated his aready well defined Ego ... if this was the results of his first attempt at wielding power - it had to have left some emotional scars


As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

Student: But if I’m frustrated as a result of my idealistic image of how I think I should behave, are you suggesting I only need to temper my expectations and my frustration will end?

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

Student: But you speak like spiritual values are undefined and encompass… anything.

Teacher: You started this dialogue with the opinion that you were frustrated with external noise that prevented your successful practice of meditation. I pointed out to you that the issue was not noise or distraction, but your narrow perception of what behavior constitutes spiritual conduct and what does not.

...
Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.
LD 5 The Interface Zone



I marvel at how limited your scope if not lack of comprehension is. It's hard to believe we are talking about the same character. It's easy to see how you are trying to put words in my mouth with your own assumptions that have little or none to do with what I stated. Just one of your habits in trying to control the conversation. I think you prove how DNA reflects ones perceptions especially with your background and German connection not to speak about both your parents being CIA. I wouldn't want your genetics or background for anything. Those with more Annunaki DNA have a tough haul and you are one of them. It explains your need to control and your reactions when people don't recognize you as an authority. Well, perhaps, you are better versed about CIA because you were born into it and who knows;work(ed) for them...still? Why else would you feel so smug about living in a CIA retirement community in the Colorado Rockies? I digress. I reject your conclusions because they are opinions based on faulty premises that you project on others as if they are truth when the truth so eludes you. Control freaks are always limited and cortically inhibited because to control makes them constantly fear their lack of it, especially when someone challenges them. Fear cortically inhibits anyone feeling it whether as a constant low grade anxiety like yours or otherwise. Although with you , for how much dope you smoke , it would act to mask your controlling anxiety giving you a false sense of confidence instead. Either way I wouldn't call it truth coming from you. If it's not the dope tainting your perceptions then your cortical inhibition seems to be a constant on this forum and it taints your perceptions. I do not see you as an authority here. I don't feel you can be trusted. Neither do I think of myself as an authority here either. I can allow others to form their own conclusions whether I agree with them or not. And for those like you who feel its normal to be discourteous to me when I challenge you I absolutely reject the premise behind it. And without fear btw. It's interesting to see with you that there is always one other person who joins you in your discourtesy toward others and usually its some newbie somehow enthralled with you. Did you bribe them? Or maybe some other form of manipulation? You have done that before on more than one occasion. Anyway, I am aware of all your insulting posts about me and the outright lies you tell. I have had enough of this from you. I realize you have some serious mental issues going on thus the need for drugs to alleviate your pain. But it still doesn't excuse obnoxious behaviour. And I don't excuse yours, I outright reject it. Yes I do reject some things, absolutely.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
#1 I wasn't looking for a "spiritual person" because I consider anyone with a SOUL/consciousness to be a "truth-seeker" because seeking truth is a core program that all SECUs tend to follow, if only sub-consciously ...the one the Music stimulates

#2 I was simply pointing out how "superficially" normal he was - and the results that his experiences as a child "normally" has on shaping an adult... I haven't changed my mind - the cover pictures depict a dark brooding child - that fits all the criteria (from the DP book) of a person who's genes have been manipulated to follow the agenda of their (self-appointed) "god" ... so far there is no indication that he is either the Mahdi (a "savior" character in Anu's script) or a "weather composer" (whatever that may be) - just exceptionally intelligent ... it would be easy to assume that since James wrote this book, that the main character would be a "hero" ... but understanding that we are each our only savior - would lead me to believe that he is not shaping up to what we expect him to be and pretty self-centered ... which is not to say that his actions will not "save" some - by forcing them to use their own potential to "save their self

#3 My mom was a M.A.S.H nurse - that got out of the Army in 1945 to be a stay-at-home mom - my dad was an Infantry officer until I was in HS - and then sent to Viet-Nam the year I graduated - as a agent for the CID (Army version of "intelligence" department - not CIA) and assigned to the Joint chief of Staff until he retired in 1966 .... way before any "black ops" ... you fabricated the rest - including your racist innuendos ... I am probably more Irish than German if the truth be known ... but my ancestors came to America BEFORE the AM Revolution :lol: so your accusations are simply a figment of your imagination ... and your feeble attempt to discredit me ... "kill the messenger because you don't like the message" - the basic tactic of a shill - I assume you are getting "paid" for disrupting the WMF in one way or another. I was here when you reported Joel to the FBI in an attempt to discredit him, wronfully.

you may believe whatever you want ... but when I left home in 65 (at 19) I headed for California - and became a Hippy ... not hardly "private sector material" ... and I have been striving to wake people up to what they are participating in (starting with fluoride) for almost 50 years now, I never "sold out" and my chosen career was in the service industry (wearing many hats) by choice ... even though I could have joined the Central System, I stayed out of it as much as possible - I chose to serve my fellow man - I have NEVER been motivated by money and quit several "good" secure jobs when I found out they had contracts with the War Machine ( du Ponts, ITT, Burroughs ) because of my self-created "principals" ... I have never "contributed" a dime to the "war machine" - even though I used elements of the Central System (and continue to) - it never used me.

by the time I found these materials - I had already jettisoned 50 years of religious BS ... I was still "seeking- truth" and studying with the Kabbalists, at that time, and I jettisoned all the "dogma and ritual" of their teachings - the original "secret society", for the WMMs materials - where I believe I have found more truth than I can comprehend (without the assistance of others) , my background in SELF-LESS-NESS came naturally ... but it took me two years before I let it all GO and became fully immersed in the LTO's work - which I believe was a demonstration of behavioral Intelligence - because my entire perspective and way of life transformed with what they revealed, to bring me into alignment with the new intelligence that the LTO offers ... it took ten years, to manifest, but with the help of the UE, and my willingness to transform ... I am just about as Independent as an individual can be - living close to Nature, growing my own food, and uninfluenced by the Hierarchies - in a new model of existence -that I didn't even know existed until now ... perhaps to demonstrate that if an old woman, living on min Social Security - alone - can "do it" - anyone can - because I'm not "special" ... other than the fact that my mind is OPEN - which seems to be my only "talent" - keeping it open.

your judgments are toothless - based upon Dualities and inequality and reveal your reluctance to bring yourself into alignment with the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integrals - your choice. I marvel that you can't see yourself as others see you - when you look in the mirror and express your Self, with judgments and project your personal BS into every topic

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I also see the correlation between what is happening in our (self-created) reality Tolsap ... Obama (to me) represents the presence of Anu - a usurper to the "throne" - he is so deceptive - it is hard for the human mind to grasp - that everything he says is a lie ... even If he doesn't know where he was born, he does KNOW that he is was born with "dual-citizenship" because he boasted about it - He KNEW that his dad was not an American - and certainly he KNOWs that when he was adopted by his mothers new husband, and took his name, that he became a citizen of Indonesia and that he never "reinstated" his (1/2) Am citizenship - and used that "foreign" status to get financial aide when he attended Columbia University ... certainly the School investigated his claims of being a citizen other than American and his financial status was considered before they supplemented his income ... so if he was that "poor" and uninfluencial- how did he swing the expense of attending Harvard ? It seems that it was paid for by Saudi royalty - and that his mentor (bill ayers) was one of the US's original "terrorists" - from that point on. It becomes apparent that he was being groomed for the Presidency from that point on ... because the first - and only thing that he did while as a senator, was to sponsor a bill that would allow any US citizen to become president - not just "natural-born" citizens ... and it FAILED

He also sat on the board that vetted John McCain - to run for president, and no doubt it became clear to him that he would NEVER qualify as a candidate - because he was admittedly a dual citizen - while still a Senator, he visited Kenya, the country of his father- and was hailed as a "son of Kenya" that made them proud ... his grandmother was interviewed at that time and she recalled him being born in Kenya - she was there.

He always KNEW that he was not eligible to even run for the job of POTUS but he deceived everyone - but those in on the "game" in the DNC NEVER vetted him - even though he lost his license to practice law - because he lied about his citizenship and his birth certificate and SS numbers were fake... the DNC still refuses to vette him - because they were fully aware of the fact that he is an illegal alien and just IGNORED it because he was their only chance to WIN -

Obama IS Anu IMO - perhaps the biggest liar in the world - his first act as president was to HIDE all his personal records ... and to repay the debt he owed to his financiers - by bailing them out. Shortly after he became president, the people who could have exposed him "died"- including his mother, grand parents and his gay lovers. In his first act as President, Congress was badgered and threatened into passing a bill that they didn't have time to even read - and to pass the Patriot Act II and other laws that were intended to overwrite the US Constitution ... since then he has written one Executive Order after another - to give himself more and more power to act WITHOUT approval or permission from Congress (we the people) and the Senate - which makes him a dictator - Personally I don't believe that he was "elected" and have every reason to believe that he was Selected by the PTB after at least 20 years of grooming - for the position of CEO of KORP AmeriKA - that took over our Gov in 1913 silently - due to an outstanding debt we owed the UK - they replace our government "of, by and for THE PEOPLE " and with business men who were determined to retrieve the money they loaned America ... but they didn't stop there, the agents of this deception also made themselves rich, by forcing laws through congress that gave them an unfair advantage - and allowed them to manipulate the "free-markets" and kept them "above the law" compared to the citizens. It has become quite evident that he is following an agenda to bankrupt America because he creates wars that we can not afford - gives money and arms to individuals and nations, that have been declared our "enemies" and is surrounded by FOREIGNERS and religious fanatic - to advise him.

the fact that he is (50%) black, gay, and a Muslim, has NOTHING to do with my opinion of him - he IS a psychopathic LIAR - just like ANU - he has misrepresented himself as "one of us" when he isn't even a citizen of this country and lives in a different world (did you ever take a million dollar vacation? on taxpayers money?) - and was using an Indonesian passport to travel after he graduated College . It has become apparent that his "administration" is bribing, blackmailing or threatening our congressman's families, to make them pass legislation that is in direct opposition to WE THE PEOPLE's voiced concerns and that it is for the most part UNconstitutional and certainly not for the "greater good" of this Nation ... just as Dr Neruda suggested in the 4th interview, when he said that America would be the "super-power" that enforces a "new world order" - an extension of the Nazi agenda, creating a 4TH Reich to rule the world ... the concentration kamps are already built... Obama is the supreme leader of the World - via deception, manipulation and fear - just like ANU.

and the Agenda of ANU is enforced globally via the World Banking Org and the Elite that OWN the Earth's resources - that is filled with the hybrids and other genetically enginered individuals, that are loyal to Anu - as always they hold all the positions of power in the world - due to their Blood-lines alone - they have been given all the advantages and the power to genocide all opposition... just as the motley crew that followed Moses around in the desert did - after they covenanted with Anu to serve him - or suffer death - under the directive that Moses channeled from Anu - they came out of the desert believing that they had a RIGHT to murder for gain - to be racist (hatred for no reason) and it became the pattern they used to establish INEQUALITY around the world - via "Religion" - Politics, Cultures and Science... and it repeats itself over an over again in every new generation.

so from my perspective - Anu is gaining more and more ground - as people become desperate and join the the "winning team" and desert the principals that define Independence, freedom and basic Human rights - for everyone - swearing to keep secret from the general population that they are conspiring with ETs - trading Humans for technology... I do understand that this has been the global agenda of the Elite, ever since Anu dictated/channeled his distorted "history" to Moses - which clearly reveals - in his own words, that he lacks any and all Virtue of the Heart - and we all just IGNORE it and continue to worship and support that P.O.S. ... because it is easier than "fighting the system" that is rigged against any form of EQUALIY.

James says that the Central System is on its death bed ... but until it dies, we are paying for its "life-support" - and we can't create a new system until it dies - because the Money Power Grid, is what keep them in power - and we are all slaves to - OF OUR OWN FREE WILL


it makes me ill to know, that even a global catastrophy won't change things - but give the Elite, who are fully prepared for it - the advantage over us all again ... even though I understand that this is what must BE, to unite us as a species ... It doesn't mean that I like it - or that I am willing to support man's inhumanity to his fellow man. And this series of books is making that abundantly clear ... our "new" president is eager to clone his latest child-victim and kill him to fulfill his agenda to be Immortal/ god of this world ... he could just as easily be Obama and or the organic portal through which Anu rules the Universe - thanks to Earth's resource which we all give him freely - when we need it more than he does at this point - and his only "solution" to that expression of greed is to "drastically reduce the population" and replace them with chipped clones.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe, that James is an individual that I can trust ... and that his books are making us aware --- of how each one of us is contributing to this reality . because I know that we could take back our Planet - in 90 days - if we all refused to participate in the deception for that long ... the Beast would die from starvation

the Weather Composer series, is painting a picture that we can all relate to ... this is what we can expect when Nature makes its move ... because we will continue to resist this awareness ... when WE continue give the self-proclaimed "Powers that be" our support - It is as if, James was showing us - that Nature isn't able to "level the playing field" as some may have hoped because this Planet has been weaken by the designs of TPTB - who know what is coming because they have created it and have prepared for it - extensively This shift is not going to be more than a minor inconvenience to them ... they'll be gouging their consumers before the dust even settles ... "never waste a crisis"

but we ALWAYS have a choice - and we could at the least - lessen the blow, and at the most - transform the whole

that is the "solution" the WMMs offer - doesn't involve guns or violence - just NON-compliance and patience. I sincerely believe that if we made everyone aware ... and gave them the information they needed to "save themselves" - that if it became the "fad" (the smart thing to do) promoted by the Media - that everyone would store enough to at least get through the "panic" stage - well at least more than the present day's scenario - and Isn't that why we are here - to assist others?

I believe that James is making us aware of the level of damage the LTO expects - no matter how it is triggered ... the background of this novel is abject poverty, hopelessness, and despair ... and we have the opportunity now, to change our future.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk