WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the PROCESS requires personal experience ( self realization) you can't just read or day-dream about 'saving (discovering) yourSelf" - but it may help to see how others (Terran) delt with his challenges which always seem fictitiously, far greater than our own ---- but the bottom line is - you either do it, now, in this life, or you come back and try again ... until you serve the purpose of your creation , but you can not "skip-over" any of the steps of the process or alter your intended Nature (see Manifesto of the SI)

The WMMs do, however, allow the open-minded individual to accelerate the process ... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:22 pm 

I think and feel that starduster is right! Especially regarding the WMMs. And from my personal experience it really seems like the WMMs do allow the open-minded individual to accelerate the process. Thank you starduster for sharing your insight of the materials that this forum is made to discuss and personal wisdom on top of that. It is very valuable, at least for me! ...in the name of gratitude :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
I think and feel that starduster is right! Especially regarding the WMMs. And from my personal experience it really seems like the WMMs do allow the open-minded individual to accelerate the process. Thank you starduster for sharing your insight of the materials that this forum is made to discuss and personal wisdom on top of that. It is very valuable, at least for me! ...in the name of gratitude :P

We already know that you agree with starduster no matter what she says and it doesn't really matter anyway. Most others here are mature enough with these materials to stand on their own and discern for themselves. No time to lose.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I used to live in a community of people who have much in common , integrity being important. When someone said they were going to do something they did it, they kept their word. Since I have moved away from that community it seems rare to come across people with such integrity, saying something that requires action is just talking about it and that's the only action. Words have little to no meaning less than usual, or are bandied about in such a way that it is probably better nothing is said or promised period. There is no heart in it. However, the rare gems I do come across with integrity and are able to stand on their own are now my friends as few as they are, I cherish them. We don't always agree with each other either but respect each other enough to allow for the differences.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 am 
Posting Freak

back on topic here. This is from an interview Darlene Berges had with James recently concerning the Novel The Weather Composer and how it is.

Quote:
Darlene Berges: Your newest novel series, The Weather Composer, centers on the life of Terran Kahn, a boy born in a remote area of Iran at the same moment that a catastrophic sunstorm creates major disruptions on the planet. Terran has a keen intellect and inner drive to be educated, leading to fast-paced and surprising adventure. His story is about controls and how he reacts to them. How do you see the future for our young people in a world of controls?

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks for the link Shay .... that was a very interesting interview ... I wonder why Darlene did not share it with the WMF ? or why she didn't date it (when did this interview take place - was it written, phone or face to face ?) I appreciate you providing the link because I rarely have occasion to visit her website and I imagine her a very busy person. I do appreciate that she is sharing this publicly ... the part that really touched me, in light of recent discussions (in the forum) was James' expressed desire to define the structure of "Love" when he introduced the concept of Virtues of the Heart ---- a back ground into the concept found here ( https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virt ... e-genuine/)

Quote:
James Mahu: Love is a word-concept that is brimming with nested energies and subtleness. It is used in our collective culture somewhat casually without much thought to what it consists of. Most people shrug, smile and simply shake their heads in silence if they are asked to define love. Some people will dress love in the costume of divinity and call it divine or unconditional love, and leave it at that. I wanted to show the architecture of love.

The six heart virtues are the “rooms” in the home of love. They are not word-concepts; they are behaviors. The acquisition of behavioral intelligence is the task each of us is performing day-to-day whether we realize it or not. It is what life brings. We are all learning to forgive, to be humble, to express compassion, to be empathic and understand the other’s point of view, and so on. These are the qualities of love, and if we can pay attention to the branches of love, then love is expressed more completely in our lives.

This is the equivalent of consciousness, because consciousness is love. Thus, if you want to bring more of your Self—your consciousness—to this reality we call human life, then the six heart virtues and their expression, is a good way to do it.

The counsel to “be love” is easy to say or repeat, but surprisingly little has been written or even artistically expressed that actually provides a framework to do so. This is changing. The six heart virtues are part of that change.

for me, the concept was best revealed in the paper James wrote called The Art of the Genuine, a Spiritual Imperative (2005 ). https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/the-art-of-the-genuine/
A sincere desire to Master this Art, has made a profound difference in my life even though I believe it has always been our Prime Directive as SECUs to be honest - I appreciate that James has brightened this path for us to travel comfortably in "the home of Love" he shares with us all (unconditionally)

the interview really needs its own topic ... in the Interview section of the forum (don't you agree ?) there is so much revealed that we could discuss and share our perspectives

but just in case we don't ... I want to also say, I loved this comment by James in this interview as well - in answer to Darlene's question

Quote:
Darlene Berges: ... How can readers make the most of this important work and tap into the many layers it offers?

James Mahu: The WingMakers is a challenging work. It was not written to the 8th grade level that so many authors and publishers target. It is designed for any age because of its diverse media, but generally, the older audience is drawn to it, because they have been through the journey and have sampled dozens of other systems of belief and practice.

8)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

She did share it with the forum like she always does when she finds these things out. I love the interview and her intelligent questions. Here's the link she posted this on Oct 16.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2605

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

OH ... :shock:

I leave the WMF up on my browser ... and sometimes forget to refresh the page and miss the latest posts ... my bad :oops:
thanks (again) for the link ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:04 am 
Posting Freak

Hey, you got it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:44 am 

Shayalana wrote:
We already know that you agree with starduster no matter what she says and it doesn't really matter anyway. Most others here are mature enough with these materials to stand on their own and discern for themselves. No time to lose.

I stand on my own, believe me! It just happens to be so that starduster says things in a way that draws me forth! I had to register an account so I could participate in discussions and hopefully get answers to questions that I had it was late 2011 I had already read the Neruda intervies and the Discourses and I loved the First Source CD-music. Then starduster wrote some "bullshit" back in early 2012 that I baited on (zeta talk), that's when I became more of an frequent user. But all BS aside, I'm here for the materials ...at heart! we are all part of this, and I appreciate everyones humble contributions!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Back on topic here. This is from an interview Darlene Berges had with James recently concerning the Novel The Weather Composer and how it is.

Quote:
Darlene Berges: Your newest novel series, The Weather Composer, centers on the life of Terran Kahn, a boy born in a remote area of Iran at the same moment that a catastrophic sunstorm creates major disruptions on the planet. Terran has a keen intellect and inner drive to be educated, leading to fast-paced and surprising adventure. His story is about controls and how he reacts to them. How do you see the future for our young people in a world of controls?

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

"The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology."

I really love this and feel it as well.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

From my understanding from the Energetic Heart paper, those Annunaki minions such as Cheny and Bush and other evil leaders will not be able to reincarnate back on this planet once they die because of how low the frequency they operate in and how much the frequency of the planet has/is increasing. So those next 3 generations incarnating will be able to have quite the influence and especially if their intelligence is like James/Terran and others. That's certianly gives one hope. However, what is left of the ptb will be even more desparate if not viscious in what they are willing to do to bring about the Annunaki agenda. Thus the need for the "Terrans" to incarnate.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, it is good to know that the Symetry of Spheres will be incarnating soon (en mass), because, through no fault of their own or ours - TPTB have totally programed the rising generations (my grandkids) to see nothing but faults. Knowing that many have already embodied the HI is encouraging ... I look forward to more of them finding their way to the WMMs

it gives me hope in our Youth again ... knowing that the Atlantian Youth are salted in their midst ... finally they will have the "help" our children claim they are entitled to ... given to them by their PEERS - who will intuitively know how to access the Universal Entity - thanks to these materials being made available now - that will remind them of who they are and why they are here - that are embedded with a tone they will recognize an be drawn to expose themselves too ... that will teach them how to save themselves...

our Future as a Species, has IMO never been more dependent upon the Youth - than it is now ... Thank the gods that there is someone to tell them the difference between H3.0 (the self-created Synthesis Being) and the Trans humanized clones the PTB have envisioned as Humanities future state of being - enslaved

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:

From my understanding from the Energetic Heart paper, those Annunaki minions such as Cheny and Bush and other evil leaders will not be able to reincarnate back on this planet once they die because of how low the frequency they operate in and how much the frequency of the planet has/is increasing. So those next 3 generations incarnating will be able to have quite the influence and especially if their intelligence is like James/Terran and others. That's certianly gives one hope. However, what is left of the ptb will be even more desparate if not viscious in what they are willing to do to bring about the Annunaki agenda. Thus the need for the "Terrans" to incarnate.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is one of those leaders - of what I would call the second largest "super power" in the world, calling for a "new world order" that demands EQUALITY and open dialogue before anyone forces any nation to do anything against the best interest of their PEOPLE ... this vid is well worth a listen - it could just be an act ... because there are serious omissions (such as FuK-U-shima) that aren't being discussed - but there were plenty of great questions on how to make the world more peaceful that were answered honestly and clearly IMO ... it was very refreshing to hear a member of TPTB stand his ground ... well worth a listen - even if you only have time to listen to his opening speech ... I also respect his view of the Palestinian problems with Israhell.

Putin at Valdai - World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules (FULL VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F9pQcqPdKo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:32 pm 

I've heard that there has recently (like this week) been Russian submarines in the Gulf of Bothnia (near the capital of Sweden) and that the Swedish army tried to contact them, but got no answer and then tried to bomb them? or something but they got away... and they were dragging something with a wire at the sea-bed. I don't know more about it, I've only heard this. It has apparently been on the news. But that may just be some bullshit... I don't know.

I can't watch that video because I pay for every single byte since I don't have a monthly fee, and that video is long (too long for my wallet). What did Putin say? I've heard he is angry at Scandinavia, warning them to not join NATO. Again this is what I've heard. I don't know. I have to admit that I suck at news, and I don't google them either. I just let the news come to me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I am sorry to hear that your access to you-tube is so expensive ... but I have a similar problem, due to my ISP's limit of "download time" per month ... I try to be selective because they also charge extra if I push their limits :twisted:

I also picked up on some sound-bits about Russian Subs in Scandinavian waters ... but nothing conclusive or really informative ... even when I searched sources in Findland ?? so I didn't post anything - because it was confusing to me

It would be impossible for me to put what Putin said in a nutshell ... he said soooo much - but here is a link to a transcrip of the proceedings,
http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/10/putins-speech-at-valdai-club-full.html
unfortunately they only transcribe his opening speech - and not the individual questions - that revealed more "national" concerns
you may want to use "key-words" (like Finland) to find what you are interested in knowing - with "Find" once you are in that site ... I don't recall anything specifically about Finland ... but I do remember him saying that the US requires nations that are interested in becoming part of the EU - to join NATO and to ignore what is best for their own citizens - if they want to be considered Allies (and get discounted oil prices) ... he was very frank and honest about his love for Russia and the way they deal with multiculturalism - which I found refreshing ... but like I said it could just be an act ... maybe THEY are grooming him to become the President of a New World Order. I hate being so skeptical of our "leaders" but I have no reason to believe anything they say isn't motivated by greed or power - a hard lesson for a optimist who believes the glass is (always) half FULL and there is plenty to share.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:05 pm 

Thanks for the transcript, I will read it later. I searched for: "scandinavia, denmark, sweden, norway, finland" (= 0 match) . . .
I skimmed through one part after I had searched "ukraine" (= 38 match)... and read a little from there on.

Putin wrote:
...it is fear and the balance of mutual destruction that prevent nations from engaging in direct conflict. In absence of legal and political instruments, arms are once again becoming the focal point of the global agenda; they are used wherever and however, without any UN Security Council sanctions. ...

Many states do not see any other ways of ensuring their sovereignty but to obtain their own bombs. This is extremely dangerous. We insist on continuing talks; we are not only in favour of talks, but insist on continuing talks to reduce nuclear arsenals. The less nuclear weapons we have in the world, the better. And we are ready for the most serious, concrete discussions on nuclear disarmament – but only serious discussions without any double standards.

everyone agrees that this sounds good! right?
I mean ...human vs. human in fight would be and is a sad thing... pathetic I would say. I've learned that one of the most important things humans can do to each other is to NOT engage in conflict !!! There is nothing tough or "badass" about human hurting human. Like youth and other folk may sometimes think they are "badass" when 10 guys circle around one dude and beats the krap out of him (or even the other way around). In my view, a "badass" dude or a "kickass" girl is one who stays out of conflict (esp. physical conflict) at ALL COSTS and provides him/herself food! that is COOL! 8) ... that makes me say WOW! (if a person buys food -I'm not impressed)

starduster wrote:
... but like I said it could just be an act ... maybe THEY are grooming him to become the President of a New World Order.

this does NOT sound good! I hope you are wrong (but I would not be surprised if you are right, starduster)! It would be really FUCKED-UP if that is an act. Your "could's" and "if's" always freak me out!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

here I was just thinking about how much I liked you avatar... and you show up with a new one ... that I like just as well ... Putin also said something about US using nukes - that aren't classified as "real" nukes but only because they are too new to be classified - but they have been using "depleted uranium" for quite some time in Afg and Iraq ... and they have the same long term effects as nukes ... and the radiation gets caught up in the breeze and is landing on India and Pakistan ... and effecting new-borns --- that's not fair - they don't have a dog in this fight

war is such a waste of life ... I don't know why we tolerate it ... but I guess the people with severely low IQs have to work someplace ... and the Army seems fairly easy to get into and hard to get fired from "welfare in uniform"... so that is where they go ... my 18 yo "handyman" (neighbor kid) joined, I was really sad to hear that - he's a really good kid - big an strong ... but he barely made it thought HS - and his parents can't afford to feed him with four other siblings and their house in foreclosure... so he joined - they gonna make him a "scout" (if they dont give him ebola) ... I doubt he will be coming home ... I just wanted to go down and slap his mother hard, in the face for encouraging him to do that ... but I didn't ... I understand ... but that doesn't mean that I don't HATE that there are no jobs in America anymore - my peers had to be drafted ... I really thought that Viet Nam was the last war anyone would every fight ... I thought we were smarter than that now ... but it seems this latest generation (coming of age) is dumber than the one before ... well maybe they will get over their racism in the armed services ... I can't believe that that is an issue again ... another thing I thought we all got over and out grew ... things are not getting better - they are getting worse thanks to the care-less-ness of TPTB ... I read today that They got to Putin and he only has three years to live (the big C) ... I sure hope that isn't true ...but he isn't the first leader to get covertly snuffed - and not the last ... little wonder smart people don't get into politics but hard to believe that there are so many psychopaths ...

hey ... guess what... it is snowing like chrismus outside ... first of the year (and a month late for Colorado) ... no one expected that ... it was sixty sumpin yesterday and is predicted to be sixty again tomorrow ... it's so weird out anymore ... sometimes I feel like I'm sleep walking in an endless nightmare ... sigh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:40 pm 

star, same here. Only 2nd month of spring and we have super summer temps already. Mid 30C day and 20C+ night. The birds are feeling it too, with their wings open to help cool off a bit.

You may be on the mark, endless nightmare and such, with what appears to be the recycling that happens to us, life after life. It is one 'weird' game for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yet "recycling" is not part of "the Process / Plan of FS" . James reveals in the Camelot Interview that programs were downloaded into the Human Mind -he says that they were engineered into our MIND to Suppress Consciousness . The WMMs tell us that when we Incarnated into MEST we knew that that Process would fragment our Consciousness and that we would be dependent upon the Human Mind System to "transfer knowledge" - since we "built" the Human Instrument, I am sure that we felt confident that it would repair itself ... or be an easy fix, but we really didn't know what we were in for in MEST - but that is what and why we were here, to explore ... interesting huh

I imagine that Incarnating was like a SI FI flick pictures people jumping from a wormhole, except bigger --- our entire Solar System was transferred from the center of the Universe to it's edge for the purpose of Enhancing collective Consciousness ... at least that is the way I understand our Origins (now). and in IMO, REincarnation is a distortion of the concept of Immortality and was never how we were intended to develop (much less restore our Consciousness) because it demands so much of our Time that we can not focus on serving the purpose of our creation - especially when that has also been distorted by "the Powers that Be"

the theory that eternity is a loop is too depressing for me to believe -but the way I understand the WMMs - Immortality follows the path of an ever expanding spiral - extended unbroken from a central core --- which I picture as the Center of this Galaxy... MEST is as far out as it gets - but it gives us the best perspective (yet) of the Universe of Wholeness ... if we just could find the time to focus on restoring our fragmented Consciousness - we could break free of being in a loop ... and resume exploring the Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

So much for power mongers, fear mongers, guns and sunrot :roll: There is so much hope that this statement James made gives some of us. Thank you James! Thank you Darlene! Patience Pays.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 am 
Posting Freak

interesting that James puts his faith in "these new generations" - considering that the Elite have discovered how to extend life for hundreds of years and seem determined to shorten "this generations" life expectancy - even shorter that that "engineered" into the HMS after Noah (120 yrs) . Longevity seems to be the way that the Elite retain power --- they have been "in power" for centuries ... and we have to wonder about people like Ted Kennedy and Harry Kissinger - who stopped "aging" yet continue to look the same for decades on end ...neither of these men appear to be particularly "healthy" but they continue to be sought after for their saged advice --- the logical answer to their vitality points to cloning them "new bodies" but even that requires a method to "transfer Consciousness" ... which I have come to believe means creating a vessel with the exact duplicate DNA as their original body - and here is the tricky part - that can be enhanced beyond what is "normal" for the rest of us.

we have been told that we have "dormant" DNA that we have been "blocked" from activating - genetically. The WMMs suggest that this "junk DNA" is not "dead" and that it can be energized by frequencies embedded in the Music and the Language that they have presented to us and that by exposing ourselves to the frequencies , this DNA is activated

DNA is no different than any other organic compound in the sense that it is composed of sub-atomic structures that extend out of our three-dimensional range of observation and analysis. The platform or “skeletal” structure for human DNA is composed from the archetype of First Source relative to our superuniverse. I would not refer to this archetype as a spiritual mother or father any more than a blueprint for a house is imbued with such qualities. The WingMakers’ materials produce vibrations (light and sound) that “mingle” at the subatomic levels and are capable of shifting predispositions held within the DNA clusters that govern spiritual will. In this case, the determination to sculpt time into spiritual experience—not simply physical or material experience.
(emphasis mine)
I have no doubt that "cloning" is Alien technology - perhaps during that process the clone is (purposely) genetically modified - and the blockage is removed to allow them full access to their UE's Consciousness without having to wait the ten generation that it normally takes to duplicate one's DNA (naturally) in the evolutionary process ... but it appears that they also have to "retard" the Heart's intelligence - or that is the "price" that one pays to maintain their Power base ??? Dr N told us that the Planners, have disconnected from their families - that they don't get married - so they really don't have the choice because they have no progeny to complete the natural process which would supply them with a duplicate body with their exact DNA that has "evolved" (not to forget that it takes 200yrs) --- as was the case with the fictional Sage in the DP novel - who isolated himself - but with access to the Oracle's musings was able to live for 300 years.

I believe that the "transformation process" revealed in the WMMs can accelerate the evolutionary process that will Activate our "Source Codes" or (aka dormant) DNA - and that this is what James via Dr Neruda was suggesting - and is what (the frequencies embedded in) these materials were intended to do ... with complete immersion ... and he explains how it starts, in our brains - when a new cluster of cells is formed to receive and transmit knowledge stored in the (Phantom) core of the Genetic Mind

just something I been pondering after reading what the (IMMORTALS) Bildeberger types see as a threat --- and have done everything in their power to eliminate, by shortening our life spans with technology (disruptive frequencies, genetic manipulation, bio weapons, famine, war, disease, pharmaceuticals, weather modification and now - mass mind control or transhumanization).

allowing (with an Open Mind) the frequencies of Divine Love to flow through us as suggested in the WMMs appears to be how we can activate our selves - and reach our full potential which explains why our Bodies are "vital" because they "house" the Soul (Entity Consciousness) if we don't Open our Minds - and allow them to flow through us to activate our DNA - we will be stuck in the Evolutionary Process that requires centuries to enhance

Quote:
Brain Function

Question: 1 In the third interview with Dr. Neruda, there is a statement that there exists a Corteum technology to increase fluid intelligence to “super” human levels by inducing a functional cluster within the thalamocortical system. What is this functional cluster (electrical, biological), and could the WingMakers’ material (i.e. music, art, poetry) be used in such a fashion?

Answer: You have successfully touched on a subtle component of the WingMakers’ material. The story contains scenarios that are fictional accounts of factual occurrences. For example, as you point out, the third interview makes this disclosure about functional clusters, but the Corteum technology is a fictional account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers’ materials can—as depicted in the philosophy papers—stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain.

The brain itself is divided into regions, and within the regions they are divided into subsets. Some subsets interact among themselves more than others, and these are called functional clusters. The brain is designed to have various circuits, of which contemporary brain researchers have identified three, which they call convergent, divergent, and reverberating circuits.

A functional cluster can have a divergent circuit that conducts neural activity to outlying regions of the brain or CNS. Sensory information (e.g., sounds, symbols, and images) can be produced that stimulates the temporal formation of just such a functional cluster within the thalamocortical system that catalyzes a pre-designated shift in consciousness.

Whether you can equate this shift in consciousness as inducing an increase in fluid intelligence is dependent on other factors. This is not a singular dynamic core, but rather an integral part of a larger dynamic system that connects the individual not only to their human soul consciousness, but that also of the Genetic Mind.

Within the thalamic complex is a subset known as the Intra-Laminar Nuclei (ILN). ILN neurons venture extensively throughout the cortex, enervating every cortical section. They’re distributed within the central region of each thalamus in a toroidal (doughnut-shaped) mode, enabling widespread influence on the thalamic system. The ILN activation is a significant key to the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The WingMakers’ music, art, and word symbols are designed to stimulate the ILN region to act as a synchronizing mechanism for human consciousness and the Genetic Mind. I realize this is difficult to comprehend, but as research into this brain function ensues over the next twenty years, it will be proven that the ILN is a key “engine” in synchronizing the human-soul consciousness to the fine-grain consciousness of the Genetic Mind, making the Genetic Mind accessible for short bursts at will.

There is within the thalamocortical system what scientists refer to as the reticular thalamic nucleus (nRt). It’s widely accepted by neuroscience that nRt plays a vital role in the judicious regulation of the flow of neural information between the thalamus and cortex. What is not understood is how specific sensory information (light frequencies, sound frequencies, rhythmic synchronization, ULF, symbolic images) can influence how the ILN and nRt systems interoperate to form a hybrid functional cluster that enhances fluid intelligence and accessibility to the Genetic Mind. This discovery is yet twenty years in the making, but it will occur, and the WingMakers will play a critical role in this discovery.

both quotes taken from the Original materials (Enthusiast's Questions) here: https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Trust your Heart, it never fails , with few, if no words. Discern. That can only be done with the Heart. Practice the 6 Heart Virtues, the Quantum Pause and whatever else untethers those bonds that hold you in the HMS grasp. Intellectualizing won't do it. It is not with the HMS controlled mind that you find a way out of it, you must rise beyond it and that is through focus on and use of, the Energetic Heart. That is is how we untether ourselves from all of the HMS implants and programming. No where does it say that this is an easy process. it does say it is not for the faint of heart though. :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Trust your Heart, it never fails , with few, if no words. Discern. That can only be done with the Heart. Practice the 6 Heart Virtues, the Quantum Pause and whatever else untethers those bonds that hold you in the HMS grasp. Intellectualizing won't do it. It is not with the HMS controlled mind that you find a way out of it, you must rise beyond it and that is through focus on and use of, the Energetic Heart. That is is how we untether ourselves from all of the HMS implants and programming. No where does it say that this is an easy process. it does say it is not for the faint of heart though. :shock:

I would like to expand upon your opening statement Shay - and say "trust your heart - once it has be neutralized" remind you that only when all the blockages that distorts and misdirects the frequencies of the Virtues have been removed ( by practicing the Art of the Genuine - using the authentic meaning of the words we use to define them) ... can we "trust our hearts" to inspire us to "do the right thing" consistently

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next