WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS

We have to stop being afraid to know this , instead know this is what makes truly being a consciously aware Sovereign Integral worth being or I AM WE ARE. I like that they use an electronic and/or computer analogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I

"This is the document and plan that outlines in detail the scientific methodology behind our enslavement and subjugation. It is time to open your eyes and wake up."

PDF Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars:
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:30 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
That we are Sovereign Integrals is enough in itself. Fu-cken duh!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:19 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
your link is "not found" ... you may want to provide another for people who don't want to "google it" but this is old news to people who are aware of being manipulated ... the "Silent War" has been going on in the US since the sixties - and even more covertly for Centuries IMO - the "protocals of Zion" is a book that more or less outlines this agenda as well as the Stone Mt report ... written in the cold war era and some say that Agenda 21 is the updated tactics of the Silent War ... that threatens that we will all become "collateral damage" as the battle for control of the HMS continues to rage on

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Ooops, here's a new link. I am not so arrogant as to assume that just because I am aware of something that everyone else is too. Duh! :roll: This is for those who aren't aware of this or just want to reaffirm or for whatever reason someone would be interested.

Silent Weapons and Quiet Wars

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:52 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, since it is part of the WMMs, one would assume that the members of this forum were aware of it ... not just me ... and things have accelerated dramatically in the past seven years since James wrote that paper, so I appreciate the reminder - which I why I even bothered to tell you that you link was bad ... just in case someone else might want to read what you posted ... but apparently not -

and do you really expect anyone in the WMF to actually read that ? when they haven't even read all of the WMMs ... :lol:
do you think that James has told us every think he knows about what he puts in his papers? ... because I tend to believe that he knows how short our attention span is ... so he makes his papers brief and to the point - so that we "get the message" clearly.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
"Bollocks begets bollocks. The brain makes its assessments in the same reality as its source information. It is in the world and of it. The heart views everything from outside the illusion. It is in this world, but not of it. As a result, Brain People see Heart People as crazy and impossible to fathom and understand. I have been writing all these years in book after book about the true power of the heart and its central role in unravelling the Matrix and now some mainstream scientists are beginning to see its crucial importance and the real nature of the brain. There is an area of research known as Neuroplasticity – the realisation that the brain is not fixed, but malleable and changeable. They are reassessing the former rigid belief that the brain is the driver of behaviour, thought, perception, emotion, disease and health. Dr Norman Doidge, author of The Brain That Changes Itself, said:

'The idea that the brain is plastic in the sense of changeable, adaptable and malleable is the single most important change in our understanding of the human brain in four hundred years. Neuroplasticity is that property of the brain that allows it to change its structure and its function; it’s a response to sensing and perceiving the world, even to thinking and imagining. Human thoughts and learning actually turn on certain genes in our nerve cells which allow those cells to make new connections between them.'

The brain is not the source of anything. It is the conduit, the biological computer system, which responds to information stimuli and makes it conscious in terms of fivesense perception and behaviour. Different areas of the brain become activated, or ‘light up’, when energetic information is received that relates to their specific role in decoding and communicating information to the holographic conscious mind. The information can come from the heart and the greater Consciousness (what some call the soul), or it can come from direct Archontic possession and the endless Archontic programs such as education, science, medicine, media, politics etc., etc., etc. Once you open yourself to heart intelligence – innate intelligence, universal intelligence – the ‘opposition’ is routed and the heart and brain speak as one . The fact it is such a ‘revelation’ that the brain is changeable and malleable shows how far off the pace mainstream ‘science’ is and has been. The brain is a hologram and its base state is a 100 percent malleable waveform information field. When the field changes, the ‘physical’ brain must change and it is at the waveform and electromagnetic levels that Archontic possession takes place and the heart most powerfully interacts with the brain, although it does so electrically, too. For the most extreme possession to happen the heart’s influence must be seriously curtailed and that is why the Archons target the heart vortex in the way they have structured society and lock people into the emotional chakra in the gut. Positive feelings and perceptions like love and joy (high frequency) come from the heart while negative emotions like fear, anxiety, stress and depression (low frequency) come from the belly. The idea is to block the influence of the heart by giving people so many reasons to feel fear, anxiety, stress and depression. Stress causes heart disease because it stems the flow of energy through the heart chakra and causes it to form a chaotic field that becomes more intense the longer the stress continues. This distortion is transferred through to the holographic heart and there you have the reason why in a fearful and stressed society that heart disease is a mass global killer. What is called ‘heartache’ is when people feel the effect of the distorted heart-field. The effect of severe trauma, like losing a loved one, really can cause people to die of a ‘broken heart’ because of this. Research by the Institute of HeartMath has shown that the heart’s electromagnetic fields change in response to emotions and, given that the heart field can be measured several feet from the body, you can appreciate the fundamental effect – positive or negative – the nature of that field can have on mental, emotional and bodily health. The heart vortex and its massive electromagnetic field is where human perception has been most effectively hijacked and we need to reverse that. Nothing is more important than this for those who truly want to free themselves from Archontic tyranny. If people think they can meet this challenge with anger, hatred or violent revolution they should feel free to waste their time. No shift from gut to heart = global tyranny. Shift from gut to heart = game over. It is possible to override and bypass the brain altogether and in fact this must be done to go beyond ‘time and space’. I have been doing this since my experience in Peru and it gets more powerful and profound the more you do it. This is what Da Vinci, Bruno and the others were doing. Normally information enters what we call the conscious mind through the brain with all the potential interference, blocks and filters caused by belief, emotion and other programming. But if you move your point of attention from the body out into the infinity beyond the Matrix you can make a direct connection between expanded insight and your own conscious awareness. The ‘cavalry’ hasn’t come to you – you have gone to the ‘cavalry’. With the insight absorbed by your expanded point of attention you can bring that back to five-sense reality through the heart as intuitive knowing and not as mere thought which is routed through the brain (Fig 859). This is how we can tap into infinite insight and inspired knowing and bring it through into this reality in a pure and untarnished form. I spend very little of my day in this ‘world’ any longer except to the extent that I need to function. When I am writing books or delivering talks the only part of me in this reality is my body.


The Perception Deception by David Icke, p.1319-1323

I know that state he talks about. For those who prefer living in their lower frequency programmed minds of judgement, stress, misery, worry, control and being controlled, and like to think that is reality for everyone, well they can continue thinking from their programmed minds and accusing those who know more expanded states of consciousness while living from the heart and higher mind, as most definitely wanting out of their limited programmed reality. Da-mn rights we do! Not only do we want it we live outside of it. It's what being beyond time is about. When working in a very creative state, time doesn't exist any more and that is why one doesn't feel fatigued after hours of working from it, we feel invigorated instead.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Yep, James has been saying this for years now about bypassing the brain altogether. I understand this and obviously so does James because the time and space referred to here is programmed for the brain to preceive according to how the controllers want us to preceive in low frequency that hijacks the higher frequency of the heart through emotional reactions from the lower frequencies in the gut. These bodies are programmed and implanted for gut-brain low frequency. And the biggest hacking from Lyricus programmers if you will, has been for the heart to play a much bigger role in perception for its higher frequency potentials because they take us beyond or bypass completely the lower gut-brain space and time and beyond the programming of it into many present moments. Terran demonstrates this state consistantly throughout the story.


"Research by the Institute of HeartMath has shown that the heart’s electromagnetic fields change in response to emotions and, given that the heart field can be measured several feet from the body, you can appreciate the fundamental effect – positive or negative – the nature of that field can have on mental, emotional and bodily health. The heart vortex and its massive electromagnetic field is where human perception has been most effectively hijacked and we need to reverse that. Nothing is more important than this for those who truly want to free themselves from Archontic tyranny. If people think they can meet this challenge with anger, hatred or violent revolution they should feel free to waste their time. No shift from gut to heart = global tyranny. Shift from gut to heart = game over. It is possible to override and bypass the brain altogether and in fact this must be done to go beyond ‘time and space".

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
please provide the quote and a link where James suggests that we "bypass the brain" Shay because I know that it doesn't exist and that this is just one more attempt of yours to distort the WMMs with your personal BS ... because I can show you several instances (interview with mark - for one) where James tells us that the heart and mind are INTEGRATED and they act as one intelligence system for the Human Instrument ... they do not EVER act separately ... What James suggested is that we focus on expressing the Virtues of the Heart - to repair the imbalance that our belief in Duality has caused.

what your are suggesting and encouraging has as its first point SEPARATION and supports the belief in DUALITY and inequality - which is self-delusional and self-defeating.... because a WHOLENESS PERSPECTIVE demands that we REJECT NOTHING - so how do you justify promoting this IGNORANCE and resisting the awareness of what is Universally True ?

once again, from the Glossary - Wholeness Perspective

...wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment.
It means there are no dualities that are real.
It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. ...
Nothing is excluded or rejected.


David Icke ignores the new intelligence that the LTO offers to Humanity to transform the whole ... because like you, he still believes in Dualities... and that's why, after fifty years of practice, his methodology has failed to transform anything but his personal financial status and his acceptance by the general public, who are looking for someone to blame for the circumstances that their personal BS created..

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
This isn’t about ascending into the high places of heaven and hanging out in perfected realms of space, while your fellow human beings are lost, enslaved and corralled into ever-tightening spaces. This is about sharing the heart virtues and the truth of existence in your behaviors, here, on earth. It is about making earth a place where human beings can express their life essence without the interference of Anu’s hardware and Marduk’s software, and to tear down the external programming that creates the parents of fear and separation and all of their children attributes like narcissism and hatred.”


Neruda 5th Interview, p.68

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:51 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
...and do you really expect anyone in the WMF to actually read that ? when they haven't even read all of the WMMs ... :lol:


And do you think anyone reads your long passages of drivel? Especially when you twist and distort quotes from WMM to fit into your controlling and controlled tiny box called reality? Do you think anyone reads your constant criticisms and judgements of others here or your opinions as if they could possibly change what one resonates with from the materials? You are so deluded. Bless you sister, may you realize what is important. If anyone bothered to check they would find that noone else here judges and criticises like you do. Thanx for the laughs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:52 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
...and do you really expect anyone in the WMF to actually read that ? when they haven't even read all of the WMMs ... :lol:


And do you think anyone reads your long passages of drivel? Especially when you twist and distort quotes from WMM to fit into your controlling and controlled tiny box called reality? Do you think anyone reads your constant criticisms and judgements of others here or your opinions as if they could possibly change what one resonates with from the materials? You are so deluded. Bless you sister, may you realize what is important. If anyone bothered to check they would find that noone else here judges and criticises like you do. Thanx for the laughs! :lol: :lol: :lol:



typical, "kill the messenger" ... ignore the message ... and at least my long posts have wingmaker materials in them - you know, that stuff that you joined the WMF to discuss - but ignore ... I know for a fact that there are several people who read my posts because they PM me and we discuss the WMMs in a less hostile environment. :mrgreen:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
That you feel such a need to defend yourself after committing what you accused me of only shows how confused you are , limited by your own myopic prejudices for need for control and outright ignorance. Bless you sister, I still think of you as a CIA shill on this forum because of your past and mis and disinfo in most of your posts where you appear to be for something and then turn around and say the opposite. It's called bait and switch and you are a master of it. Only thing is that it is rather obvious to more than you know. That's only one of their methods. Do you still PM the newbies, to make them think you are the only authority here and to groom them for the forum and turn them against people here? You've been doing that for years, shill. Shilling is all about s-e-p-a-r-a-t-i-o-n, your behavior reveals, that's how you like it. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
This isn’t about ascending into the high places of heaven and hanging out in perfected realms of space, while your fellow human beings are lost, enslaved and corralled into ever-tightening spaces. This is about sharing the heart virtues and the truth of existence in your behaviors, here, on earth. It is about making earth a place where human beings can express their life essence without the interference of Anu’s hardware and Marduk’s software, and to tear down the external programming that creates the parents of fear and separation and all of their children attributes like narcissism and hatred.”


Neruda 5th Interview, p.68

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:43 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
actually I have never PM the newbies (that was Nat's technique) I always welcome the newbies, publicly, in the forum ... nope I don't solicit PMs, I just answer them ... like I always answer yours ... the WMMs don't need defending, they stand on their own - that's why I quote them - because I still haven't learned how to word them better ... as for changing my perspective (with each new one contributed by the members) that's what fluid intelligence is all about ...its flexible and nothing is rejected ... as long as it doesn't distort the actual materials


your personal (self-created) BS isn't even close to what the materials have revealed about the Sovereign Integral - even though it is the most discussed topic in the forum, you still believe "god" created us ... like all the ReliOtards ... you are still tied tightly to the Hierarchies - prob drink tap water and eat frankenfoods as well - so save your blessing for your the things that flow through you Shay, it needs them but I don't, I don't eat anything with "ingredients" (especially ones that I can't pronouce) :mrgreen: .

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Bless the "Friend and Foe" option on this forum on the upper right hand side in the User Control Panel! Everyone who wants too can use it! :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is interesting to me that you encourage IGNORE-ance - of the members and the materials ... and bash me for expressing genuine compassion :

In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world,... https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/

and Valor:

It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is one key threat that undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.

Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order. If you don’t defend your virtues—or those too weak to defend their own—you have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in the world of form.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.


your behavior reveals your state of consciousness ... you always find your OWN faults in others, thanks to the UE's mirror and your understanding of the concept that everyone is just "another you" ... trying to establish its FIrst Point via the transformation process - or not.

I don't know who you believe that you are fooling - other than your self ... but not even Angelo agrees with your personal BS - seems the only thing you have in common is your agenda to promote your self.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Bless the "Friend and Foe" option on this forum on the upper right hand side in the User Control Panel! Everyone who wants too can use it! :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:51 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
This isn’t about ascending into the high places of heaven and hanging out in perfected realms of space, while your fellow human beings are lost, enslaved and corralled into ever-tightening spaces. This is about sharing the heart virtues and the truth of existence in your behaviors, here, on earth. It is about making earth a place where human beings can express their life essence without the interference of Anu’s hardware and Marduk’s software, and to tear down the external programming that creates the parents of fear and separation and all of their children attributes like narcissism and hatred.”


Neruda 5th Interview, p.68



What I gather from this and grok is that we are in a period of grace and humans by default are good. This means that no one group especially one as small as the Incunabula, can determine the outcome for the rest and especially when the rest are becoming more expansive and transparent while the Incunabula are not. The app is working and we are or are very close to that point of no return which the Incunabula fear. The Annunaki aren't too pleased either. This is a most lively period of grace to say the least. The fear mongering and the defeatest attitudes evoked, with offering no solution or resolution to whatever problem, has worn itself out and so has the belief that the Incunabula have more priority in carrying out their controlling agenda than the 7 billion plus people on the planet with their awakening on the rise. Bollocks! Who says 7 billion people plus don't make a major difference? The Incunabula and /or its minions? Do the math and see who has the most influence. It's rather obvious, if not only in the tremendous effort required and exerted by the controllers in trying to keep all that control going while it's losing it's effect for every one person who becomes truly self aware. Seven billion people plus is a lot of "juice". :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is why I don't fear sunrot and it explains why and how Love is more powerful than fear even when it seems there is more fear. Love effects the quantum field like fear cannot and does not. Of course it's from HeartMath and the Global Coherence Initiative. It explains how humanity can control the effect of the electromagnetic field around the planet which boosts the planet's immune system. Enjoy!

Deborah Rozman : Global Coherence Initiative (Heartmath) ~ Truth Theorem 2012

A number of important findings already have emerged. For example, changes in the earth's magnetic field are associated with changes in brain and nervous system activity; performance of athletic, memory and other tasks; sensitivity in a wide range of extrasensory perception experiments; synthesis of nutrients in plants and algae; the number of reported traffic violations and accidents; mortality from heart attacks and strokes; and incidence of depression and suicide. It's interesting to note that changes in geomagnetic conditions affect the rhythms of the heart more strongly than all the physiological functions studied so far.

There is also evidence in some cases that people's brainwaves can synchronize with the rhythm of the electromagnetic waves generated in the earth's ionosphere. When people say they "feel" an impending earthquake or other planetary events, such as weather changes, it is possible that they may be reacting to the actual physical signals that occur in the earth's field prior to the event.

While it is not difficult to conceive that life-forms embedded in the earth's magnetic fields could be affected by modulations in these fields, it is a more far-reaching proposition to suggest that the earth's fields can be influenced or modulated by human emotions. Nevertheless, GCI researchers theorize that when large numbers of humans respond to a global event with a common emotional feeling, the collective response can affect the activity in the earth's field. In cases where the event evokes negative responses, this could be thought of as a planetary stress wave, and in cases where a positive wave is created, it could create a global coherence wave. This perspective is supported by research at the Institute of HeartMath, which has shown that emotions not only create coherence or incoherence in our bodies, but, like radio waves, also radiate outward and are detected by the nervous systems of others in our environment.

It is now clear that our nervous systems detect these electromagnetic waves generated by others in our environment, but there is also evidence of a global effect when large numbers of people create similar outgoing waves. For example, research conducted by Roger Nelson and his team at Princeton University for the Global Consciousness Project utilized a worldwide network of random number generators. Their findings have provided convincing evidence that human consciousness and emotionality create or interact with a global field, which affect the randomness of these electronic devices. The largest change in the random number generators occurred during the terrorists attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Even more intriguing was the fact that the random number generators were significantly affected some four to five hours prior to the attack, suggesting a worldwide collective intuition about the impending event (see Figure 1). more info (...continued) here:
http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh--Ps4gWNc

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:20 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Why fight....bickering a waste of time....both of you rely too much on James and not enough on yourselves,
First Source loves us ....unconditionally.
And that is all you need ...to access the Chambers.
Where the Wing Makers live.
Too many words allows the mind to manipulate you .
Energetic Heart communicates another way.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
Why fight....bickering a waste of time....both of you rely too much on James and not enough on yourselves,
First Source loves us ....unconditionally.
And that is all you need ...to access the Chambers.
Where the Wing Makers live.
Too many words allows the mind to manipulate you .
Energetic Heart communicates another way.


starduster is on my ignore list so I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't read her posts because she is usually trying to bait me into some kind of reaction or other way to be manipulated by her into distortion, diversion, and distraction. I don't trust her and have no qualms about stating that. As to you I'll post what I wrote on the other thread. No more time to waste on your pretensions either... I will not fall for your manipulations nor stroke your needy for attention ego :roll:

Quote:
Mark I understand that the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues has been scientifically proven to have a positive effect on not only individuals but on the planet as a whole disproving that we are at all separate. You only talk and usually its not understandable by anyone except you. That's not sharing, it's from separation and doesn't include anyone else to be able to understand because it is so completely subjective on your part. You want people to accept what you say on faith just like religion does and you also like people to think you are special because of your subjective experiences in your HMS mind, which you think makes you unique. And you won't admit that. You talk to people like you are their authority more than they are or can be to themselves. That is not what the WMM are about and especially not the Energetic Heart. Your need for others faith in what you say that can't be understood by them,let alone proven, feeds your ego. You do not come from a place of equality. Few if any understand, what you say when you come from your past that seems to make you feel empowered. Noone here needs you like that Mark and least of all as a so called bounty hunter or saviour . We are well past that and have been for years now.You don't understand what the Energetic Heart is let alone claim its freedom. How do I know that? Because you come from your head and ego, programs of the HMS perception that you think is real because you think it still serves you here. It doesn't. You know when you act like the simplicity of yourself which is rare here, you are much more believable because there is no pretension. And when you act like the simplicity of your true self it is appreciated because it is so transparent and honest and inclusive. Why can't you respect yourself enough to fearlessly accept that your true self is all you ever need be and that you never had to impress anyone, but be true to yourself? Shakespeare had that one right.


I AM WE ARE when we are open and synchronized with that. Coming from the HMS programs does not make anyone open to working together with the Energetic Heart with Heart Intelligence for a coherent state of being. So I say bless em , until then... and in the meantime I work with those who are open, honest and transparent and trying their best to come from their heart by choice. The heart sees this. :>}

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:46 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the individual with a wholeness perspective- (or in the PROCESS of the Weather Composer ) - begins by realizing thier own individual, unlimited potential to KNOW all that IS --- rejects nothing- ignores no one - and is not judgmental but lives in a state of genuine appreciation

OPEN MINDEDNESS is their wordless expression of Behavioral Intelligence ... they innately UNDERSTAND that eventually , WE ALL, will stop being IGNOREant

IMO the goal of the self-realized SECU in this expiring age of ignor-ance (suppression of consciousness) is to comfortably express, support and contribute to the practice of equality - this demonstration of behavioral intelligence reveals this Species readiness for the next state of their personal development ...and is what opens the HMindS to Source Reality while WE ARE still in the body

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more current info on " the silent war "... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcruyJTfnCQ
"We will know that we have won, when everything the people in America believe - is a lie" NSA director - from my perspective, all the evidence points to the fact that they have won ... and that we didn't put up even the slightest struggle

this is long, but it barely scratches the surface ... may be easier to digest, in small bytes because it is fairly overwhelming in size ... but don't expect anyone under 50 to believe it ... but we are all - owned


"having a brain, and not (practiced) using it is the same as not having a brain ... and why they consider us cattle" we are more focused on the size of Kim's ass than what we feed our kids.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
markzorb wrote:
Why fight....bickering a waste of time....both of you rely too much on James and not enough on yourselves,
First Source loves us ....unconditionally.
And that is all you need ...to access the Chambers.
Where the Wing Makers live.
Too many words allows the mind to manipulate you .
Energetic Heart communicates another way.


starduster is on my ignore list so I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't read her posts because she is usually trying to bait me into some kind of reaction or other way to be manipulated by her into distortion, diversion, and distraction. I don't trust her and have no qualms about stating that. As to you I'll post what I wrote on the other thread. No more time to waste on your pretensions either... I will not fall for your manipulations nor stroke your needy for attention ego :roll:

Quote:
Mark I understand that the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues has been scientifically proven to have a positive effect on not only individuals but on the planet as a whole disproving that we are at all separate. You only talk and usually its not understandable by anyone except you. That's not sharing, it's from separation and doesn't include anyone else to be able to understand because it is so completely subjective on your part. You want people to accept what you say on faith just like religion does and you also like people to think you are special because of your subjective experiences in your HMS mind, which you think makes you unique. And you won't admit that. You talk to people like you are their authority more than they are or can be to themselves. That is not what the WMM are about and especially not the Energetic Heart. Your need for others faith in what you say that can't be understood by them,let alone proven, feeds your ego. You do not come from a place of equality. Few if any understand, what you say when you come from your past that seems to make you feel empowered. Noone here needs you like that Mark and least of all as a so called bounty hunter or saviour . We are well past that and have been for years now.You don't understand what the Energetic Heart is let alone claim its freedom. How do I know that? Because you come from your head and ego, programs of the HMS perception that you think is real because you think it still serves you here. It doesn't. You know when you act like the simplicity of yourself which is rare here, you are much more believable because there is no pretension. And when you act like the simplicity of your true self it is appreciated because it is so transparent and honest and inclusive. Why can't you respect yourself enough to fearlessly accept that your true self is all you ever need be and that you never had to impress anyone, but be true to yourself? Shakespeare had that one right.


I AM WE ARE when we are open and synchronized with that. Coming from the HMS programs does not make anyone open to working together with the Energetic Heart with Heart Intelligence for a coherent state of being. So I say bless em , until then... and in the meantime I work with those who are open, honest and transparent and trying their best to come from their heart by choice. The heart sees this. :>}



I like to deal with people who are simple and honest with no pretensions. They are kind and generous and really do care . They say what they mean and it's not just words empty of integrity for lack of action in behavior. I like people who are compassionate because with empathy they truly know how the other person feels. They really do understand. I like people who can see from a larger overview which puts things in perspective if not sometimes a very different context which can make all the difference in the world. I love heart intelligence, it is people caring intelligence, unlike the ego where the universe is thought to revolve around it and all are to serve it. I love where I am in practicing these 6 Heart Virtues and continue to do so with much appreciation of all who cross my path and compassion for those who think the HMS mind is God and the Heart weak. The higher mind connected to the Energetic Heart is NOT of the HMS, there is a difference. And it is true we can be of 2 minds in more ways than one. Those people who extoll the HMS ego mind are who will agree with Transhumanism unless their "weaK' hearts revolt to such a degree they just can't do it. I hope they don't do it . I hope they discover the strength of their Energetic Hearts which puts them in a very different perception than the HMS ego mind of control, enslavement and separation. Who knows maybe there will be a huge catastrophe with nature , the planet and the sun so that such a horrendous borg like system will never take hold. I am hoping it isn't necessary for the catastrophe but do accept it if it is. I'm not afraid...nor did I come here to fail..and yes, some others feel the same, and are acting accordingly... We Are Never Alone! I AM WE ARE! :lol: 8)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk