WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Some judge this story because they don't like the ending. It is an awesome exciting story with one thing after another as you experience it with each character, always being on the edge, if not on edge itself. This story surely emphasizes that it's not the destination so much as the journey itself. It's interesting about sunrot as well. This September we are suppose to experience the reprecussions of some sunspots like never before, perhaps even with power grid outages. I really hope what James said in his interview with Mark Hempel, way back when, is true about some of the worst case scenarios having been mitigated already. This story makes me feel very vulnerable when it comes to nature and especially that she extends throughout the entire Universe which no human can control when she decides to shift the Universe let alone our little galaxy on the outer rim of the Milky Way ...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I had to remind myself of this after writing that first post on this thread:

Quote:
"More and more people are realizing that solar and universal energetic influxes are part of a natural cycle—they are not "out to get us". Their effects depend on how we choose to respond to them. These influxes can be a great add-on to humanity. Yet people have to take responsibility for their own energy and elect to use this creative energy influx to create deeper connections and more caring interactions with each other and Mother Earth..."

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... il=1343697

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

It just occurred to me that this latest brilliant novel from James presents us with what a probable reality would be like if people on the planet didn't wake up to their influence if not responsibility living on this earth and with each other. What with HeartMath and other heart based groups on the planet practicing and advocating LOVE and the power of the HEART I feel deeply, that we have a very bright if unimaginably awesome future ahead of us and especially with the discovery of the Grand Portal by HUMANS who have transcended the HMS. We do it for everyone.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

Since Sumbola is in its beta stages still, there are some kinks or glitches to iron out. I seem to be stuck on page 453 and the right arrow will not work to move me to the next page and the control feature on the bottom of the page is not all that fine tuned either. So I pause and wait to hear from Sumbola about this glitch as hard as it is when the story is so action packed and fast paced. Still, patience pays and the Creator knows I could use a lot of patience. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this review by Alison C quite interesting and it really does dovetail nicely with what we know about the incredible resistance to change those so very entrenched in the programming of the HMS feel out of fear. Fear of oblivion I think and that is programmed into the HMS powerfully so. All the more reason to bypass it with focus and trust in the Energetic Heart where no fear or HMS programming can live unless transmuted and transformed in the Heart's expansiveness of Love. The theme of a savior runs throughout this story such as it did in Quantusum. If we are to be our own savior we cannot afford to project that responsibility on anyone else no matter how smart they appear to be. If we truly are all equal we are also responsible for our own salvation as co-creators with the Creator and each other. I have to agree with Alison about the Spirit State platform as well it is much easier to navigate than Sumbola's and perhaps, I can get past my frustration of it not working for me when I get some feedback as to how to remedy the problem.

Quote:
Alison C.
1 2 3 4 5
Jul 01st, 2013
The scenario given in this story is centred in the time of catastrophic change in Earth’s future – a time of great ending and a time of the Madhi. It is intriguing that the story takes place in Iran – the land of Persia, the very place where it is said the foreign seed of the Anunnaki came from the sky so long ago, and unleashed its mind centred grip here on Earth. And the conflict still continues – a battle between the indoctrination of beliefs over the true One who lives within. On a personal level the fighting detail was excessive for me, and with a predominately male cast throughout this made it a very male orientated story overall. However there are sparkles of spiritual wisdom found throughout that are worth re-visiting. Also, for what it’s worth – I prefer the SpiritState reading platform. The intuitive orchestration of colour and creativeness enables SpiritState to draw in auras of heart-centred feelings, creating a greater sense of shared experience and community

https://sumbola.com/books/368/the-weath ... -the-mahdi

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

A thought occurred to me about the timeline of this story and how much prophecy is signifigant to it. Even for us in the times before Anu was prevented from incarnating on this planet, prophecy played a big role for how everything played out and his prophecies in particular were carried out because he controlled them from a larger future overview which noone else held. I found it interesting how James described Anu having stacked time to such a degree(Camelot Interview) that he was always ahead of everyone else by 1000's of years and noone could catch up to him. We were always at his mercy because he could always see us coming and throw out obstacle after obstacle in terms of diversions and distractions, what little mercy he held that is. However, Cogniti made the prophecy in the days of Atlantis that Anu would be stopped and that that prophecy is realized now, it stopped all of Anu's other plans. He wanted to appear as God to all people on this planet and he never reckoned on Lyricus ruining those plans with the incarnation of James Mahu and others for the influence they have. Time is unravelling and the distance getting shorter between Anu and us. It's enough to of turned the tide in that people are waking up more and more all the time and in doing so, facilitating those higher frequencies coming to the planet from the Central Sun and facilitating each other with the all expansive and unlimited Heart energy that is of our core being. The HMS Anu's contrived invention is not intrinsic to us. If it were we would be akin to robots which are limited and the EH is not. It's knowing and feeling the utter value and unlimitedness of the Energetic Heart that bypasses all of Anu's work and what he never wanted us to know and he has lost sight of. Call it the Sovereign Integral or soul or whatever but our power is there and it's based and born from Love which we have yet to explore further if only in the practicing of those 6 Heart Virtues. Anyway, back to prophecy, a prophecy is only a prophecy if it is projected into the future and then realized. Otherwise, it is only a prediction. And right now the more people rediscovering the lovliness and Intelligence of their Energetic Hearts and using them, the more influence on our environment which means the planet as well, we have, and the less chance of something like sunrot happening. Yes, we are that effective and powerful and our biggest nemesis is the effect of the HMS and that is the enemy within until or unless we transmute and transform it until it is the servant of the Energetic Heart as it was meant to be. Those people so entrenched in the HMS that they think only a messiah will save them are hard cases and will have the hardest times the more intense those frequencies get, coming from the Central Sun. However, the more people awakening in their hearts and using that energy can help soften it somewhat for the hard cases and we do. I like knowing that. The monumental changes that are upon us are not for the faint of heart or non use of the Heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

Terran seems to embody the principles of what a Sovereign Integral is in a human instrument. With his sixth or seventh sense , he can utilize them because their passage is unobstructed and clear through his Energetic Heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

No matter what in phenomena is happening around Terran he stops and really listens to what his heart is telling him. This is how he lives in 2 worlds with the inner, his Energetic Heart being primary. First of all he feels the situation he's in with his inner antenna. It is also the only way that his sixth and seventh senses can be fully utilized, In Terran, there is clear passage for those inner senses.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Q
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you put alot of your own BS into these comments Shay ... for example ... where does it say Anu has been "prevented" from comming to Earth ? ( all James said was that Nibiru is no longer a threat) James also said that the entire UNIVERSE is a prison because of Anu ... are you suggesting that he is "in prison" too ... that someone is "preventing" him from doing anything he desires ??? Just who might that be ?

It is my understanding that the Wingmakers are not violent (according to their Manifesto) and that they hid from Anu ... Some NewAge websites have suggested that the Earth is in Quarantine (imposed by the GF) - but James hasn't said anything about that - I would assume that if it was quarantined that Anu is the one who made it "off-limits" ... because TPTB are all followers of Anu so they wouldn't have "banned" him ... I don't think they could if they wanted too ... it is my understanding that Anu changed his own plans about incarnating here to become our "Savior" (using the Planetary Shift as a time to "appear" and Save us all) ... but it doesn't say anywhere that he was "prevented" from doing that - apparently he changed his plans -

as for the Sixth and Seventh Sense ... we have discussed this in the forum, and what we have about them seems to indicate that they won't be "developed" until the Society we live in has "changed" (the GM has been altered) - which is the last "shift" that we make in the Developmental Process that the LTO revealed ... From my perspective of the story .... nothing has changed but the environment - from the effects of "Sun Rot" the Elite are still "in control" of all the resources and technology and using the rest of the population to further their agenda ... there is no mention of the Earth Physically shifting and it sure seems to me that they are still waiting for a Savior / Mahdi so that means that the Saviorship Model of Existence is still dominate ...

I thought that I would point these things out ... because your BS seems to be altering the facts - in both the WMMs and the novel ... but it is my understanding that the Seventh Sense is something the entire planet shares ... not just individuals and Terran KNOWs that he is not the Madhi - that he did not incarnate to "save" the world ... but that he has a very important "mission" none-the-less ... maybe I missed it and you can post the link - where it says that the Earth was Physically Shifted in its spatial surroundings by Sun Rot - so I don't see how it could be mistaken for the SHIFTs that the LTO have predicted - maybe that event will happen in the next book - after Terran has established his his position in the New World Order that exists on earth after Sun Rot - and that he will be able to assist Humanity to get prepared for that ???

I don't even pretend to know at this point - but I don't believe that "sun rot" is the SHIFT - defined in the WMMs by the LTO ... that serves some other purpose - maybe to convince the world that there is NO "Savior" ... no Madhi, no Christ, no benevolent ETs or Interdimensional being to "save us" ... we either develop our abilities and save ourselves - or we continue to struggle with our self-created issues - waiting for a savior that isn't coming.

Post subject: Re: Q
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm 

starduster wrote:
...From my perspective of the story .... nothing has changed but the environment - from the effects of "Sun Rot" the Elite are still "in control" of all the resources and technology and using the rest of the population to further their agenda ... there is no mention of the Earth Physically shifting and it sure seems to me that they are still waiting for a Savior / Mahdi so that means that the Saviorship Model of Existence is still dominate ...
This is a fascinating thought, starduster. I thank you for your perspective, which I resonate with! But what do you mean with 'they' ? the religious fanatics ... ? the elite? or s. else? . I certainly am not waiting for a savior. I save myself.

...maybe that event will happen in the next book - after Terran has established his his position in the New World Order that exists on earth after Sun Rot - and that he will be able to assist Humanity to get prepared for that ???
So the physical shift will apear after "sunrot" , are you suggesting that?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I find it so fascinating that James from his own experience being an aware Sovereign Integral having been "grabbed" by it and it ain't letting go, is able to incorporate in the brilliant fictional character of Terran the process of how it works and what its like living in 2 worlds as a human with the inner being primary instead of like most humans unawake to the inner, always looking for verification, instead, in the external HMS created and run world . And even in nature, those unawakened to their great inner Source can't even comprehend a good part of nature because nature is so interconnected with the Sovereign Integral AWAKENED in humans. This story is so masterfully written and with a depth that may take some time to realize for all that beckons from it to explore and reremember. i still reread Quantusum and each time I do another layer unfolds. I'm reading both books right now.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

It's also interesting seeing the leaps in consciousness of the fictional characters from The Dorhman Prophecy to Quantusum and now to the Weather Composer.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 pm 

Rely not on the teacher, but on the teaching of the 6 Heart Virtues restructuring myself to belief system.
LTO driven makes process easy
Discovering of the Grand Portal pushes all of us forward to IT.
Glyphs are everywhere and are employed by the Transmissoners,Catalysts and Continuers.
Who know how to use them.....making them alive via the Unity....We are achieving here.
Thanks to James who has begun a process of activating our DNA through the encoding of the WingMakers music,images poetry ,story and philosophy..

Post subject: Re: Q
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:27 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
starduster wrote:
...From my perspective of the story .... nothing has changed but the environment - from the effects of "Sun Rot" the Elite are still "in control" of all the resources and technology and using the rest of the population to further their agenda ... there is no mention of the Earth Physically shifting and it sure seems to me that they are still waiting for a Savior / Mahdi so that means that the Saviorship Model of Existence is still dominate ...
This is a fascinating thought, starduster. I thank you for your perspective, which I resonate with! But what do you mean with 'they' ? the religious fanatics ... ? the elite? or s. else? . I certainly am not waiting for a savior. I save myself.

...maybe that event will happen in the next book - after Terran has established his his position in the New World Order that exists on earth after Sun Rot - and that he will be able to assist Humanity to get prepared for that ???
So the physical shift will appear after "sunrot" , are you suggesting that?

what I am saying Onyks, is that the "elite" have the ability to fake "sun-rot" and are well into a plan that is fifty years old now that will result in a drastic reductions of the population ... almost like the Iron Mt report that was "leaked" to the public back in the Johnson era ... a new agenda has been leaked via NASA's website ... that details a plan that is well underway, to make the "masses" believe that man-made disasters are Natural disasters ... they have the technology to create weather systems, earthquakes, heat up volcanoes, move Teutonic plates, cause tsunamis, droughts, floods, and they can guide Hurricanes ... they have removed the Ozone layer of protection , and punched a hole in the magnetosphere that is letting Gamma rays into our atmosphere at an alarming rate , they've created clones and know how to transfer their consciousness into them - to extend their lives - the members of this group of self-made psychopaths, are well aware of what to expect, and how to avoid being caught up in it ... you don't think, for a moment that they eat GMOs or drink tap water do you ... do you think they use cell phones ? or e-mail ? or that they give their babies vaccines ... NO, because they KNOW the truth - the elite can avoid being a victim of the deception intended for the rest of the population - actually we make it easy for them because we don't want to know the truth - we call it "fear mongering"

the bottom line is .... if you don't have a "ticket" to a space in a DUMB in your possession now ... you are what they consider a "useless eater" and you will be left OUT in the sun to die... while they sip champagne in their Underground cities waiting for the bodies to decompose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Rely not on the teacher, but on the teaching of the 6 Heart Virtues restructuring myself to belief system.
LTO driven makes process easy
Discovering of the Grand Portal pushes all of us forward to IT.
Glyphs are everywhere and are employed by the Transmissoners,Catalysts and Continuers.
Who know how to use them.....making them alive via the Unity....We are achieving here.
Thanks to James who has begun a process of activating our DNA through the encoding of the WingMakers music,images poetry ,story and philosophy..

the whole point of the WMMs is so that you can "transform" you present state of being - fragmented and blocked to whole ... by using the tools and technique the LTO makes available
your new state of being (whole) will allow the HVs to flow through you ... if your are not whole the HVs cannot flow through you as intended any more than water can flow through a hose to its desired destination if it is chopped into pieces ... truth is, Mark, we are all swimming in an ocean of HVs (they are what animate life) ... the transformation of the Entity simply allows the HVs to flow THROUGH you, instead of around you so that you can use them to transform your own reality and bring it more into alignment with the Plan of FS for this species ...

think of yourself as a Hose - that FS is using to transfer water from a lake that no longer serves any purpose (saviorship model of existence) - to another place where it will serve everyone equally ... if your hose is fragmented or blocked - the water won't go anywhere ... but if the hose is whole and all the blockage is cleared ... it can transfer the entire lake to another place where it will be useful ... You can assist FS to "transform the whole" lake to a new model of existence ... but in this case, we are transfering an OCEAN from one place to another - and need all the (whole) hoses we can get, to get the job done on time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:20 am 

Omniously sinister clarification you laid out for me, and as the new pieces add to the puzzle I can say no more than; " WOW! fascinating", I understand the concept very well. They have power and magic (technology). I fail to understand what you mean by the bottom line... ? a ticket to a space in a "DUMB" ?

Anyway, I wonder then if these things affect me in the way that I cannot buy food from the store, and it is in the middle of the winter! What do I do? Improvise an tepee-igloo ? take cover from weather and wind, and eat tree branches, perhaps? Start a fire as often as possible (but how?) and lie down beside the dancing flame on "a gáskas" (pine needle bed) and breathe from the central sun, radiate all-over and follow my breath to my chamber-of self, do to the best of my ability and creativity to restore the fragments of the hose to whole. And plainly survive... or perish. Starving in the cold.
I see how the population would easily be decreased if the food stores were empty and the apothekes out of medicine or if a tsunami hits thousands in the neck and the earth cracks to swallow people. There are strong earth-bound folk (feeling mother earths heartbeat) who will have little-to or no problem getting food in their stomach and fresh leaves for their illnesses (If correct knowledge and supple Intelligence is at place), they prevail, and meet-up (ultimately) with the "champaign sipping" , 'sinister-elite' , to eventually clash in the discovery of the ' grand portal ' . . . and then what? it is either transformation or not. Crucial moments during this point, as LTO states.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting to see stone age mentality in action. The tribe from which Terran came from was biblical in that it hadn't changed it's ways of thinking in centuries and tenaciously clung to those ways because it feared losing it's identity. They feared oblivion because they weren't able to see beyond the loss or accept any alternatives even if for the better. Their capacity to understand was very limited because of the degree of fear they held and it walled them in. So in 2013 we still have that same mentality even in North America. Religion plays a tremendous role in clinging to a past that doesn't exist any more and trying to live by rules and regulations that don't apply anymore either. Change is imminent and the more that kind of mentality resists it the more unstable it becomes. BTW the fictious character terran was born in 2009.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:52 pm 
Posting Freak

After some contemplation, I am beginning to see that Kamil possibly had the Sovereign integral experience in the Dorhman Prophecy such as Terran seems to naturally incorporate the SI awareness in Weather Composer. I love that the character Kamil prior to the experience was not considered what you would think the spiritual type, it was quite to the contrary, or so it seemed. It puts the experience and what is required for it on a whole other level and especially with NO JUDGMENT.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

To disqualify the fear mongering attempting to take place on this thread I have digressed for but a moment to remind you that there is much going on beyond the virtual reality we live in, virtually. :lol:

Quote:
There is growing awareness that humans are part of a vast ecology of energy that includes the sun and planets within our solar system, and perhaps even beyond. Our sun generates space weather that interacts with earth’s geomagnetic field and creates profound influences to our weather, mood, chemical balance, and even the fine-tuned senses of our intuition and psychic abilities. It is not a leap to say that the sun—93 million miles away—influences our primary centers of the heart and brain in surprisingly vibrant ways.

living from the heart, p.28, 2007

and....

We as a collective consciousness globally influence it, the sun, as well. So choose where on the CHEF you want to be, negative or positive. I know what my choice is and why.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this from living from the heart and it's all the more reason to really really really be listening to our Energetic Hearts, honing the skills to be open to it and abiding by it through our intuition. The quantum and subquantum levels are what "control" what happens in the physical manifest reality. The so called elite are not that powerful . If they were there wouldn't be billions of people on this planet changing all their plans and preventing their prophecies and catastrophes. It is we the billions of people awakening that are creating our realities from within, it's never from without on the scale that the universe is changing....this is why even a very basic understanding of what quantum physics is helps to understand how much of an influence humanity has on the planet and beyond.

Quote:
SECTION 3: The Heart-Mind Intention

Part of this practice intersects with what some might refer to as the Law of Attraction, power of thought, or the imprint of intention. These concepts relate to how the focused thoughts of the mind—coupled to the expectation of belief—can influence our experience of reality. There is some truth in these concepts, but they are not the drivers of reality. Reality is a much more complex thing
than being a result of intentional focus or mental visualization or prayer. Part of reality is a result of your individual blueprint; part of your experience relates to your higher self setting up experiences for you; part is a consequence of your past actions; part of it is a reflection of your thoughts and emotions
and their energetic attraction; and part is the desire of your higher self to experience new energy fields. Only one of these elements is influenced by intention or the Law of Attraction, and certainly the fundamental blueprint of the Designing Force, as co-created by your higher self and First Source, is not subject to the intentions or prayerful petitions of your ego-personality, no matter how eloquent or heartfelt.

It is a fallacy to believe that the entire matrix of reality conforms to the Law of Attraction or that the mind can direct matter with precision and consistency. Nonetheless, there are pockets of reality where your intention or power of thought-belief can be influential andreality will accommodate your thought-belief, sometimes with remarkable precision. The when-which-how practice is one such place or “pocket” that you can carve out from reality’s matrix and influence with your heart-mind intention. Indeed, this is part of the broader practice.

The heart-mind intention imprints subtle energies within the environment which filterthrough the personality’s inner layers or quantum levels, and imprint—at the speed oflight—upon the higher self. This imprinting is strongest within the individual, however it also “seeps” into the greater environment and even those with whom the environment is shared. The “environment”, in this definition, is not the physical space, but rather the emotional ecology at the quantum level that connects people independent of timespace considerations.

Quote:
"...The when-which-how practice is transformative, reinforcing a new way of being that empowers you to detach from the habitual ways of thinking and doing that modern society has so effectively established. It moves you from the feeling of separation to the sensibility of interconnection—the belief that we consciousness is more vibrant and meaningful than me consciousness, and it is in the former state of being that truly great things can be magnetized and attracted into the consciousness of humanity as a whole.

Now, to the second question: “What will I gain by applying the practice of when-which-how?” As you begin to apply the practice you will feel that what is happening in the outside world—both personal and non-personal—is not defining or shaping your inner state, unless you allow it to. In other words, you will gain a sense of stability and control.This is one noticeable aspect of progress early in the application of the practice.

http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/L ... 28e%29.pdf

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

The introduction by James to John Berge's paper The When-Which-How Practice Guide is to realign us to our purpose on this planet .

Quote:
The physicist, David Bohm, once explained, “...the entire universe has to be thought of as an unbroken whole.”The structure of reality as implied by twentieth century physics shows us that the universe is indeed a vast tapestry of interdependent energetic fields in which we are active participants—not merely observers.

The energies that stream into our local galaxy are circulated through its magnetic field,touching our heliosphere (solar system’s magnetic field) and then touching our earth and then each of us, like a subtle shower of light. There will be no place to hide or avoidthe incoming energetics. All will be touched by these new energies that have journeyed such vast distances to activate us into the collective intelligence we are designed to be.

It will not come to us like a switch turning on one day and then it is gone the next. Rather, it will occur over time and remain as long as we redistribute it amongst ourselves. Its influence will astonish us in terms of the degree in which our human family changes in our relation to time, space, religion, government, leadership, purpose, and our abilities to unite as a collective race focused on a mission of transcendence through unity.

There will be no Armageddon. Nor will we be swept up into the ascensionary wings of extraterrestrials. What awaits us is the higher order intelligence of our natural birthright pressing itself upon the field of earth. Humanity must unravel itself energetically to expose its natural purpose, not only upon earth, but upon the stars as well.

Our skin is not the boundary of ourselves. The space between us is precisely what connects us, and as we move into the next dimension of our selfhood we earn the opportunity to experience a new transparency into wholeness and a new accessibility to our heart’s intuitive guidance. These new faculties demonstrate our collective intelligence and creative will to expand our minds into the regions from whence we came.

All things ride upon the energetic substrate that unites us. As time originates out of timelessness, space originates out of unity. We originate out of both timelessness and unity. We have traveled to this planet for a reason—all of us—without exception. For those of us incarnated in these times, we will be rewarded by participating in the most profound shift in human history, and this shift will occur over the next five years.

What was presumed impossible 10 years ago will be proven possible in half that time. And this accelerated shift from disbelief to knowledge will require leaders who are able to adapt and thrive in the new definitions of time, space, energy and matter, and understand that the intelligent relationship we share amongst ourselves and other beings is the most important quality to the unfoldment of our purpose as a spiritual race.

The approaching shift is a little like coming out of the jungle and being introduced to the Internet. We, as a species, are being introduced to the universal field and our participation as co-creators therein. Everyone on the planet, over the next five years,will feel this overture from the universe to deepen and expand their relationship to the higher order intelligence, but it will be up to the individual as to whether they connect via an intermittent dial-up modem, a 24/7 broadband connection, or simply turn away in the assumed comfort of separation.

As I suggested earlier, our world will not transform in a sudden burst of awakening, but rather it will undergo a sustained and vibrant trajectory of awakening over the next five years. It will require us to be balanced and coherent in our hearts and minds in order to
extract the meaning of this transformative time on planet earth and create the new culture that embodies it.

The flow of the universe is configured through a higher order of intelligence than we can imagine. As it steps down into our three-dimensional world, it activates our heart and mind to synchronize—to work together as a flowing system of intelligence that opens the door to our soul or higher self.

Those who are able to synchronize their heart-mind system and sustain an energeticcoherence while the dimensional shift is occurring will be able to lead and advance the opportunities for the generations to follow. Many of the fundamental, inherited paradigms of humanity will be cast off in favor of a dynamic information grid that infuses our hearts and minds and informs an emergent culture of humanity based on
emotional self-mastery and direct spiritual insight.

You can choose to believe a dimensional shift is occurring and experience it with your full senses awake and tuned to its earthly bloom, or you can deny it right up to the instant in time when it cannot be denied any longer. However you choose, this shift or transformation will demand your coherence emotionally and mentally, which is precisely the purpose behind the when-which-how practice and the Event Temples website.

Co-emergent with this dimensional shift, and inseparable from it, is your spirit. It is emerging with an empowerment it has never before expressed into this reality. This is your ego’s time to step aside and defer to the higher spirit within you that flows through the assertions of your energetic heart. The practice of when-which-how is a method of bringing your mind, emotions, and ego-personality into coherent alignment with your heart's intuitive guidance.

The when-which-how practice is a vital technique of Lyricus. This is because the energetic heart is the key instrument that enables the human family to grow together through relations of coherence, compassion, care, and virtue. The when-which-how practice is a method that helps the individual express their higher self through quantumor energetic activities. The flow of energy, directed by the coherent and virtuous heart-mind system, is what we are here to experience and learn, and it is this that will ultimately bond humanity in Oneness.

The when-which-how practice is a comprehensive system that—among other things—retrains the subtle nervous system and cleanses the subconscious and cellular stresses and accumulations which can obscure alignment to one’s spirit-consciousness. As we move into the next five years the quickening pulse of life will continue to escalate, leaving us with an uneasy sense of time-deprivation. If left unchecked, time-deprivation creates a continuous state of overwhelm, which inhibits the alignment of your human instrument with the spirit within you. This alignment is a core value of the practice and is the foremost reason to apply it in your life.

Another aspect that the when-which-how practice supports is the dispersion and elimination of old densities and their dysfunctional perceptions. Today I received an email from an individual who wrote: “How, when it is still happening, can people of color just throw off all that abuse, and 'Love' all regardless of the atrocities leveled at them? Something else has to come into this equation.”
That “something else” is the individual taking responsibility for their personal coherence through the active practice of the heart virtues, and allowing the higher intelligence (Creator, First Source, CommonOrigin, God, etc) to bestow its fairness to all.

We live in a fair and just universe where sacrifice is acknowledged, though this acknowledgement may not be in the same domain in which the sacrifice occurs. It is usually displaced in time and space, which obscures the wholeness of equity, but it is always acknowledged and it is always fair and equitable because First Source isfundamentally aware of all things, as unimaginable as that may seem to us.

In this scope of fairness, we, as individuals, do not need to consume ourselves with vengeance, envy, anger, resentment, victimhood, or suffering. We do need, however, to forgive injustice; and understand why it exists in our world; and appreciate the wisdom we can gain from it; and express compassion to those who are entangled in its web; and be humble in our understanding so judgment does not befall us; and radiate valor to sensibly share our understanding to the headwaters of injustice, intolerance, and fanaticism in all its forms.

Whether your emotional incoherence is attributed to perceived injustices served to you as an individual or group, your incoherence diminishes your natural gift to apply the when-which-how practice, and therefore it impedes your abilities to access the higher channels of communication that are opening to all of us as a result of the dimensional shift we are undergoing.

The practice of when-which-how is a natural way to live one’s life amid the changing energetics of the next half decade, and sustain an alignment to your spirit. The practice itself is both simple and complex, but it is essential that you learn the foundation of the practice before you attempt the more complex techniques that the Event Temples website will disclose over the coming years. This is why this particular guide exists; it is the primer for the practice.

When I first approached John Berges to write this guide, he was full of questions, as onewould expect. How long should it be? What is its focus? Will it need diagrams? Should it be entry-level or advanced? I assembled my responses into a single concept: The guide is already written; you simply need to access it—to birth it from the energetic domain into the physical. John has succeeded skillfully in this endeavor, making these teachings more accessible to all who are inspired to read and practice them.

John’s writing coalesced into an impressive guide that is richly textured with ideas, inspirations, and recommendations. If you read and study it, you will certainly expand your understanding of how the six heart virtues can be applied in your daily life and why it is important to do so. I appreciate John’s willingness to share his perspective, time, and energy on the when-which-how practice and for bringing this important e-book into materialization. His writing is but one shining example of the practice. I look forward to those that will follow from each of you.

James

October 2, 2007

http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/W ... 0Guide.pdf

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

I don't know what point you are trying to make here Shay, by posting this ... but it does make it clear that - according to James -" You can choose to believe a dimensional shift is occurring and experience it with your full senses awake and tuned to its earthly bloom, or you can deny it right up to the instant in time when it cannot be denied any longer."

Please keep in mind, the date this paper was written : October 2, 2007 - and note that Oct 2013 will complete the five years he mention 4 times in this paper

this shift will occur over the next five years.

Everyone on the planet, over the next five years,will feel this overture from the universe

it will undergo a sustained and vibrant trajectory of awakening over the next five years

As we move into the next five years the quickening pulse of life will continue to escalate,

and from my perspective of this message ... it is encouraging us to more fully integrate the hear and mind ... not what HMI and you avdocate - James told us that he was focused on making us aware of our heart (to use it more) because its intelligence was being ignored ... but the focus of the EVTs was to NEUTRALIZE your heart - and to clear the blockages for "higher" intelligence to flow THROUGH us - into MEST ... no where does James suggest that we "separate" our intelligence system and use only one or the other - because it is impossible.

As it steps down into our three-dimensional world, it activates our heart and mind to synchronize—to work together as a flowing system of intelligence that opens the door to our soul or higher self.

"fear mongering" is a term used by individuals who have no mastery of their emotions ... they allow fear to overwhelm their Body and Intelligence systems when it was created to MOTIVATE ... if you are not motivated by Fear, then you fail to comprehend its purpose ... and can't appreciate Fear because you have distorted its meaning and resist its motivational intent ... anyone who understands the rightful meaning of "fear" - would appreciate its purpose - not try to resist it and belittle those who use it properly - not resist experiencing it or ignore a message because it motivates you to do something to save yourself from what you fear.

what we resist - persists (until we embrace it) FEAR is simply one of a hundred emotions that the HI's systems can use to make you aware of what you are participating in ... it isn't a "bad" emotion - you just haven't Master that experience ... but one day, when you do, you will start to appreciate "fear mongers" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
Omniously sinister clarification you laid out for me, and as the new pieces add to the puzzle I can say no more than; " WOW! fascinating", I understand the concept very well. They have power and magic (technology). I fail to understand what you mean by the bottom line... ? a ticket to a space in a "DUMB" ?

Anyway, I wonder then if these things affect me in the way that I cannot buy food from the store, and it is in the middle of the winter! What do I do? Improvise an tepee-igloo ? take cover from weather and wind, and eat tree branches, perhaps? Start a fire as often as possible (but how?) and lie down beside the dancing flame on "a gáskas" (pine needle bed) and breathe from the central sun, radiate all-over and follow my breath to my chamber-of self, do to the best of my ability and creativity to restore the fragments of the hose to whole. And plainly survive... or perish. Starving in the cold.
I see how the population would easily be decreased if the food stores were empty and the apothekes out of medicine or if a tsunami hits thousands in the neck and the earth cracks to swallow people. There are strong earth-bound folk (feeling mother earths heartbeat) who will have little-to or no problem getting food in their stomach and fresh leaves for their illnesses (If correct knowledge and supple Intelligence is at place), they prevail, and meet-up (ultimately) with the "champaign sipping" , 'sinister-elite' , to eventually clash in the discovery of the ' grand portal ' . . . and then what? it is either transformation or not. Crucial moments during this point, as LTO states.

I don't know what to tell you Onyks - you have already moved out of your "comfort zone" and re-established your relationship with Nature ... obviously you were motivated to do this because you opened your mind to the LTO's works ... according to James' formula - you have all the help you need to REALize the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... you might want to get some extra popcorn - the show is about to begin ... 8)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Something else I love about the Weather Composer is what comes up in contrast to the story in these times. As James said in the Interview with Mark H in dark times when there is light it really shines. This story is quite dark but the light that Terran is really shines. I love living from the heart paper because it introduces us to how to let that light shine and John Berges does a brilliant job in his paper showing his light shining as well. Terran has no desire to be the worlds savior not like his tribe wants him to be and even though for what he will discover and do scientifically it will save the world. Neither did James want the mantle of savior, but with his unmatched genius gives the world what can save it from its own inert and lethargic ignorance. The information sorely needed by humanity today is contained in these great works However, there are many others incarnated as well helping in this and especially the younger generations. I love em. The When-Which-How paper if understood and applied by a collective will prevent any such thing as sunrot or any other catastrophe happening. For those astute enough to see it these 2 above mentioned papers are magnificent for they reveal to us what we are capable of as a collective and it affects universes and all the dimensions. The saying, we are much greater than we ever knew applies here and in applying those 6 heart virtues there is no end to what is possible. We have indeed a very shining and sunny future ahead of us. Terran demonstrates beautifully what its like to utterly live those 6 heart virtues and how that affects everything in his environment. His focus is always on solutions and doing the right thing and he is very adaptable if not constantly thinking on his feet in finding and applying those solutions which are heart intelligence based, the core of all real intelligence. According to the When-Which-How paper , in James intro, those 5 years from 2007-2012 were instrumental to a fundamental shift within us which would determine which way our future would go. For those with the eyes to see, things are looking very good indeed. wink

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Things are looking good
LTO taking a more active approach towards teaching us to "survive".
Anywhere any condition does not matter what IT is.
Glyphs doing their magic.
Dragons incarnating as Human
More often now.
Semites in general could use a new belief system .
This book helps in that direction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next