WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: The PROCESS of the Weather Composer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

So much for power mongers, fear mongers, guns and sunrot :roll: There is so much hope that this statement James made gives some of us. Thank you James! Thank you Darlene! Patience Pays.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

Perhaps, he believes in some of those new generations because he knows some of them are us.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, James did reveal in the Q and As that 165 (?) other members of the (all male) LTO have embodied a human instrument

I will tell you that there are approximately 165 masters (sixth [degree] initiates and above) who are physically present on terra-earth, and who operate as the vanguard of the spiritual corps, mostly through ashramic activities. There are some masters who have ventured outside of the relative anonymity and protection of the ashram, but these number less than a dozen, and apart from one name, you would not recognize them in the literature of Alice Bailey or others associated with the White Lodge.

but what is more important to understand (IMO) is that THEY will be TRANSFORMING their fragmented state of consciousness once they embodied the HI --- with these materials ... we are not competing with each other - we are ALL in this together

Within the next three generations, an influx of advanced souls will be incarnating within terra-earth. We call this influx: Symmetry of Spheres. These advanced souls (most from outside this solar system) will be encoded with predispositions of transformation. By the year 2080, they will be over two hundred million strong. These are the transformers who will bring symmetry to the asymmetrical physical and emotional realms. It will be the leaders of this movement that will be responsible for the discovery and irrefutable proof of the human soul.

This is the climax of human achievement in this evolutionary cycle, and it is the undeniable goal of all within the White Lodge because this discovery is not personal. It is not sheltered in the sanctity of the individual’s realm of experience. It is the externalization of the Hierarchy, and it will touch every consciousness with its indelible mark.

the "externalization of the Hierarchy" means to me that we are responsible for releasing our dependence upon it - for getting it OUT of our individual and collective reality - and it is an "undeniable goal"

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ Enthusiast's Questions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

Perhaps, he believes in some of those new generations because he knows some of them are us.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:39 am 
Posting Freak

wow --- is there an echo in here :lol: or is shay looping (again)?

I assume that the "advanced party" is made up of members of the LTO ... so I doubt that any of them that are here now, are female

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

as pointed out in the Battlefield topic, the CONTROLLERS are not the Planers (incunebula) the Puppet Masters ... and L.E.R.M. will forever (in my mind) be an acronym for "full (individuated) consciousness" - you can either get yours from ANU's devices/technology or the WMMs ... but since the ACIO is fictitious, and James explains the metaphor ... and you consistently miss the message because you fragment it --- I am not going to just sit around and wait for THE CONTROLLERS to die off ... because there are so many younger people to jump into their positions of power ... that it will hardly make any difference in our current life-span ... like James also said (in the same quote) There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology. so unless you are prepared to wait through three generation and watch the economy collapse and germ-warfare decimate the world's already weakened population ... you (in general) won't be pulling any bricks out of the wall because you will still be leaning on it to support the system you are dependent upon.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
wow --- is there an echo in here :lol: or is shay looping (again)?

I assume that the "advanced party" is made up of members of the LTO ... so I doubt that any of them that are here now, are female

Quote:
Narcissists Psychologically Feed Off of Your Life–Protect Yourself!

Narcissists are parasitic. Using this word makes be feel nauseated but it aptly describes their process of feeding off of your life. When we live with a narcissist–mother, father, spouse, sibling or are involved with them, our psychological energy is continually sapped. Some victims of narcissists describe this process as trying to destroy and annihilate them, taking what is most precious inside away with their cruelties, chronic deceptions, hidden agendas, humiliations, threats and ambushes.

The narcissist steals your creative ideas and spins them into his own. He or she gains power over you psychologically by hitting you below the belt on the issues where you are most vulnerable. This is especially destructive if you are a highly sensitive individual by nature. Although the narcissist has no true insight, he/she is exceedingly cunning and knows just how to make you feel hopeless and helpless. Narcissists are bottom feeders.
They play dirty and catch you by surprise, using the shock factor. They initiate contact that appears to be friendly and innocuous. This is the opposite of their intent. Their “communications” are designed to show their superiority over you, to make you feel like a failure who is seriously flawed. All the while they are innocent and pretend like they didn’t lay a hand on your psyche. That’s how dirty and nasty they play it. They spread lies about you to your family and friends, pointing out that you are unstable, that you have a defective character, selecting lies that will harm you the most. This is despicable behavior but narcissists can be very convincing to others who remain ignorant of their true natures.

Study and learn to identify the narcissistic personality. It is worth doing the research on this character disorder. The woods are crawling with them. Once you have made the identification, spend as little time or no time with them if that is possible. If you have to interact, make it brief and do not engage them in a personal manner. I recommend that you try not to be alone with a narcissist since these are the occasions when they project forcefully on to you or other victims of their wrath.

Practice self care with guided meditation, getting the sleep that you need, doing practices like gentle hatha yoga, tai chi and activities that activate the calming part of the nervous system. Learn how to set boundaries with these individuals and stick to them. You can never please them so don’t make a fruitless effort. Remember, the narcissist is constantly projecting his unconscious rage on to others.Deep down he/she feels psychologically empty and worthless.

Get in touch with your creative gifts and learn to appreciate yourself as a unique individual who is capable of empathy, compassion, emotional intimacy and authenticity.

Linda Martinez-Lewi, Ph.D.

http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/narc ... -yourself/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
as pointed out in the Battlefield topic, the CONTROLLERS are not the Planers (incunebula) the Puppet Masters ... and L.E.R.M. will forever (in my mind) be an acronym for "full (individuated) consciousness" - you can either get yours from ANU's devices/technology or the WMMs ... but since the ACIO is fictitious, and James explains the metaphor ... and you consistently miss the message because you fragment it --- I am not going to just sit around and wait for THE CONTROLLERS to die off ... because there are so many younger people to jump into their positions of power ... that it will hardly make any difference in our current life-span ... like James also said (in the same quote) There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology. so unless you are prepared to wait through three generation and watch the economy collapse and germ-warfare decimate the world's already weakened population ... you (in general) won't be pulling any bricks out of the wall because you will still be leaning on it to support the system you are dependent upon.

Quote:
Narcissists Psychologically Feed Off of Your Life–Protect Yourself!

Narcissists are parasitic. Using this word makes be feel nauseated but it aptly describes their process of feeding off of your life. When we live with a narcissist–mother, father, spouse, sibling or are involved with them, our psychological energy is continually sapped. Some victims of narcissists describe this process as trying to destroy and annihilate them, taking what is most precious inside away with their cruelties, chronic deceptions, hidden agendas, humiliations, threats and ambushes.

The narcissist steals your creative ideas and spins them into his own. He or she gains power over you psychologically by hitting you below the belt on the issues where you are most vulnerable. This is especially destructive if you are a highly sensitive individual by nature. Although the narcissist has no true insight, he/she is exceedingly cunning and knows just how to make you feel hopeless and helpless. Narcissists are bottom feeders.
They play dirty and catch you by surprise, using the shock factor. They initiate contact that appears to be friendly and innocuous. This is the opposite of their intent. Their “communications” are designed to show their superiority over you, to make you feel like a failure who is seriously flawed. All the while they are innocent and pretend like they didn’t lay a hand on your psyche. That’s how dirty and nasty they play it. They spread lies about you to your family and friends, pointing out that you are unstable, that you have a defective character, selecting lies that will harm you the most. This is despicable behavior but narcissists can be very convincing to others who remain ignorant of their true natures.

Study and learn to identify the narcissistic personality. It is worth doing the research on this character disorder. The woods are crawling with them. Once you have made the identification, spend as little time or no time with them if that is possible. If you have to interact, make it brief and do not engage them in a personal manner. I recommend that you try not to be alone with a narcissist since these are the occasions when they project forcefully on to you or other victims of their wrath.

Practice self care with guided meditation, getting the sleep that you need, doing practices like gentle hatha yoga, tai chi and activities that activate the calming part of the nervous system. Learn how to set boundaries with these individuals and stick to them. You can never please them so don’t make a fruitless effort. Remember, the narcissist is constantly projecting his unconscious rage on to others.Deep down he/she feels psychologically empty and worthless.

Get in touch with your creative gifts and learn to appreciate yourself as a unique individual who is capable of empathy, compassion, emotional intimacy and authenticity.

Linda Martinez-Lewi, Ph.D.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:21 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster has a Narcissistic Personality which she displays regularily on this forum and has for years. Notice how many traits she demonstrates.

Quote:
Meet the Narcissistic Personality—the most compelling personality of our time. Charming, magnetic, ruthless, extremely self entitled, superior, exploitive, the narcissist stands at center stage with the spotlight shining solely on him/her.

Beneath his grandiose mask, the narcissist lives in a bleak inner world of psychological emptiness. The outstanding trait of the narcissistic personality is a complete lack of empathy.

http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/the-book/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:49 am 
Posting Freak

Shay is not a psychologists ... so what she has concluded is based upon her limited understanding of how the HMS works based upon what Science theorizes about how it works, with no understanding of it at all ... which amounts to nothing more than name calling in yet another attempt to discredit me and the WMMs that reveal the agenda to SUPPRESS CONSCIOUSNESS of one's true identity - that I have spend a decade bringing myself into alignment with ... while she ignore them and continue to promote her own personal NA beliefs in the WMF which directly conflict with what the LTO is revealing while giving us all an example of how Anu's devices work to promote IGNORE-ance and suppress Consciousness when you ignore this "new intelligence"

thanks for another opportunity to PRACTICE expressing Valor Shay ... I appreciate the role you play in the forum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

I am doing just that. I don't read her posts anymore so will not engage her no matter how hard she tries to bait me. I'm done . She is the reason why so many won't come to this forum they already know from having observed her what she is like and have no desire to have to engage such negativity. I can easily bless her, turn around, walk away and ignore her.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:

"The WingMakers materials are not being aimed at any one group. It is more the reverse that there are certian groups and individuals that are being directed to the catalytic material you refer to as WMM. Event strings are like mathamatical algorithms that possess a resonance point that, when affected by a certian frequency can induce a select individual, or to a lesser extent, an entire group, to unconsciously seek out the WMM. This inducement is like a subtle fragrance that draws you to a destination of a flower-covered field without conscious desire to experience a flower.

There are entities incarnated now who will be returning in human embodiment in the next one hundred years who will play a significant role in the unveiling and dissemination of the Grand Portal. Their involvement with these materials now will help them navigate to these roles because it will recalibrate their internal value system, and in some instances, literally recast their destinies."

Collected Works of the WingMakers, Volume 1, p.xxviii-xxix

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

The Weather Composer is a catalyst in preparing our consciousness which means the story itself for the events such as sunrot is not to be taken literally. How your consciousness is effected and exapnded is. : ^}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe Terran was learning- via the experiences he had, due to the circumstance he found himself in .... " a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease." You can't have these kind of transforative (growing) experiences if you refuse to come out of your comfort zone ... if your mind is closed and if you reject and or ignore "new intelligence" or how your behavior effect the lives of those you interact with ... FSI is not carved in stone, it is expanding with every perspective of MEST - every individual experiences ... we are not limited, we limit ourselves to one perspective because we resist the awareness of any other views.

Wholeness Perspective
The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses,
truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it,
and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter
what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving
through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It
means there are no dualities that are real.
It means that all experience is equal and
grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly,
it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is
excluded or rejected.

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... zed%29.pdf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:27 am 
Posting Freak

I can relate what I posted on my science and technology thread from the Collected Works of the WingMakers, Volume 1, to a possible role Terran plays in this story, if he were a Lyricus teacher incarnate. Here's what to chose from so far, however, John did say there were at least three kinds so maybe Terran is in another category incarnating later. However, he could very well be a Catalyst.

"There are three kinds of Lyricus teachers in terms of incarnational presence on a sentient-bearing planet: Transmissioners, Catalysts and Continuers.

Transmissioners are concerned with the transmission of the Genetic Mind to all soul carriers, so that soul carriers can access the Genetic Mind despite the third-dimensional realities of survival, sustenance and the culture of conformity that it begets. Transmissioners connect the soul carriers of early civilization to the collective wisdom pool of the Genetic Mind, which in turn positions the species on the road to the Grand Portal. They allow the stored, collective wisdom of the human family to seep into the evolving soul carriers so that the inventions that ultimately lead to the global communication networks can be discovered.

The Catalysts are focused on the Grand Portal preparation and induction of the prepared members of the human family therein. The Continuers ensure The Grand Portal endures well beyond its discovery.

The Transmissioners incarnate as civilization begins, the Catalysts come much later when the communication networks are in place to support propagation channels that can lead to The Grand Portal. The Continuers incarnate in the generation in which The Grand Portal is discovered and often continue to incarnate twenty or more generations after the discovery. There are no more incarnations once the Final Continuer decrees a planet is a fifth-dimensional entity."

John Berges, The Collected Works of the WingMakers, Volume 1,p.7-8

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:46 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
The Transmissioners incarnate as civilization begins, the Catalysts come much later when the communication networks are in place to support propagation channels that can lead to The Grand Portal. The Continuers incarnate in the generation in which The Grand Portal is discovered and often continue to incarnate twenty or more generations after the discovery. There are no more incarnations once the Final Continuer decrees a planet is a fifth-dimensional entity."

When you read this paragraph you might be able to imagine that the Transmissionersarrived on earth 11,000 years ago. TheCatalystsarrived and begin http://www.wingmakers.com in 1998. The Continuersmay arrive a few years before the discovery of the Grand Portal and stay until planet Earth reaches the "fifth-dimensional entity," when the Final Continuer makes the statement maybe "It Is Done."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting, that is the first time I was aware of this ... thank you for sharing it ... it pretty much convinced me that, other than the 168 LTO members here now, the rest of us who resonate with the frequencies projected in these materials, brought ourselves into alignment even before they were released - or we wouldn't have resonated so strongly with them ... which makes me very proud of us ... it also explains why so many "don't get it" ... maybe more will be able to now that the earth has "transformed " and is elevating the frequencies of our shared environment :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:01 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Quote:

When you read this paragraph you might be able to imagine that the Transmissionersarrived on earth 11,000 years ago. TheCatalystsarrived and begin http://www.wingmakers.com in 1998. The Continuersmay arrive a few years before the discovery of the Grand Portal and stay until planet Earth reaches the "fifth-dimensional entity," when the Final Continuer makes the statement maybe "It Is Done."

I see what you are saying and it is on a larger scale than what I depicted. What your saying makes sense though. So does the Catalysts include those who immerse themselves in the WMMs before the Continuers arrive? Or is it they who bring the WMM to the masses through the internet in particular, such as James? He has often said that he is a catalyst.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Shaylana "I see what you are saying and it is on a larger scale than what I depicted. What your saying makes sense though. So does the Catalysts include those who immerse themselves in the WMMs before the Continuers arrive? Or is it they who bring the WMM to the masses through the internet in particular, such as James? He has often said that he is a catalyst."

good question for James, but what we do know is that "the Avatar" and 165 other members of the LTO, "arrived" here well before the WMMs were released ... because they were all "born" here and needed at least a decade to "adapt" and probably another to "remember" the specifics of their "mission", then it takes another 20 yrs to "hone their skills"/Master their self, and get securely grounded and balanced ... as you reminded us , some of them still aren't aware of their role in the unfoldment of the Plan of First Source --- because the Universe orchestrates their direction to allow them to work within the Hierarchies (where their knowledge will be most influential) until something (WWM) triggers their original programing to "transfer knowledge" that will assist this species to get back into alignment with the Plan of FS ...

James told us in the Intro to the Original website : (note the use of the word "catalyst" - which I italicized)

Quote:
The WingMakers incarnate as humans from time-to-time in order to bring its teachings directly to humanity. The WingMakers have been known by many different names throughout the history of humankind, but always they have been involved in bringing spiritual culture and science to the developing mind of humanity. The purpose of this endeavor is to spark or catalyze the discovery of the human soul—not through the subjective lens of metaphysics or religion, but through the irrefutable application of scientific principle.

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a translator of these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The Grand Portal is a term we use to describe the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. It is an event that humanity is steadily nearing, and its arrival is estimated to be near the time 2080. These materials, and others like them, will be catalysts for those incarnating souls who are part of the Grand Portal discovery.

I can appreciate that this may seem like science fiction to many of you, but it is nonetheless an impending reality, and marks a profound shift in the fundamental social structures of humanity. The discovery of the Grand Portal is literally a portal into a new multidimensional universe that demonstrates that humanity is not an isolated “patch” of life, but rather part of an amazingly diverse assemblage of life forms that span multiple universes and dimensions.

It is not unlike when oceanographers first began to survey the ocean’s depths and discovered new species of life where it was thought impossible for life to exist. According to our estimates, a similar phenomenon—but at a much more profound level—will occur in about eighty years as science and soul collide, and the reality of a near-infinite variety of life forms beyond the physical dimension is discovered and shared with all of humanity.

The belief systems upon earth will undergo calamitous change following the discovery of the Grand Portal as the new sciences—above all, particle physics and molecular biology—begin to dramatically restructure the social institutions of religion, government, education, and culture. This is the discovery that humanity has been evolving towards for the past eleven thousand years.

I am here to help in this discovery. If you apply these materials in your own life, you are as well.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ Enthusiast’s Questions

I have read that it takes approximately fifty years to introduce a new concept into the GM ... and because it takes so long, I assume that the "advanced party" of LTO members who embodied the HI "with" James, were approaching 50 yrs old when it was finally released to the public - specifically aimed at "truth seekers" ... but that's just my own theory ... that goes along with the notion that the Boomers were the first wave of the Symmetry of Spheres :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
dberges wrote:
Quote:

I see what you are saying and it is on a larger scale than what I depicted. What your saying makes sense though. So does the Catalysts include those who immerse themselves in the WMMs before the Continuers arrive? Or is it they who bring the WMM to the masses through the internet in particular, such as James? He has often said that he is a catalyst.

So actually it looks like the Catalysts arrived and it is the http://www.wingmakers.com in 1998 that signifies their arrival and awakening of others(?) . And the website could only manifest if the web itself was made available to the masses. Wow, there is so much happening 'behind' the scenes for all of this to take place and it is only through living a heart centered life that we can become even more aware of the 'unseen' because that is where it comes from. It can never be accessed through the HMS 'mind' because the HMS mind has no interface of a frequency to align with the heart and its unlimited capacity for creation from Love.

“At some point, the lessons are learned. The entire experiment solidifies and hardens to such a
degree that it cannot really compress anymore. Its value rapidly diminishes from that point.
When this happens, beings will intervene. In our case, we intervened in the form of humanity
returning to warn of this reality, hence the WingMakers intervention. As for why we are
talking, it’s simple. Marduk is not the only one who can program.”

The program that Marduk created is similar in concept to our software
programming, but infinitely more complex and advanced. However, as any hacker will tell you,
anything can be hacked with the right technology and skill.

“Our programs have been hacked. We’ve been altered. We’re not connected in the same way
to the grid lines that rule this hologram that I called Bubble One, a little earlier.”

Sarah: “Who… who did the hacking?”

Dr. Neruda: “I can’t give you a name. I don’t know. I’ve been told that there’re many
resources that are being used to create the crack in the wall, and then, from the inside—that’s
us, humanity—we’ll push the wall down collectively and walk out of this prison. We’re part of
the crack.”

Sarah: “I don’t remember volunteering.”

Dr. Neruda: “For what it’s worth, neither do I.”

The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda Wingmakers , p.34-35 (Bold emphasis mine)

My understanding of this passage is that we incarnated to be a collective "inside" job" in the flesh. Doc Childre of HeartMath frequently says its an inside job when referring to becoming coherent as in heart coherence. He's a major catalyst as well since the HeartMath Institute is now a global phenomena and becoming more known globally, even as I post this. 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak

I've pondered as well that when we as a collective as in humanity push down that wall it will be after the disovery of the Grand Portal because then it will be beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are all interconnected and One and see the real purpose of the HMS and discard it without hesitation, for most of us anyway. We have many years of work ahead of us as time compresses even more.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7