WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Living Truth——Alija and 79 and 33
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 pm 

The name “Alija”from "the living truth" is obviously an encoded name,because Alija=33
33 is a special number,for example:

1.The divine name "Elohim" appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis. (Elohim is Wingmakers?)
2. 33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of “AMEN”: 1+13+5+14=33.
3.Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
4.Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.
4.According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.
5.Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles.
6.Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.
7.33 is th highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.
8.When Lucifer rebeled,33% of the angels were willing to follow him.
9.A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae when the bones that form the coccyx are counted individually.
10.A significant number in modern numerology, one of the master numbers along with 11 and 22.
You can search numerology and 33 for more information.
Alija must has multiple meanings here,wish you to reply your views about 33.

In Dohrman prophecy, there are 7 numbers---16 20 12 9 3 11 8,add each of them we can get 79
79 is the atomic number of the chemical element gold (Au) .The 65th chapter of Dohrman prophecy is “Gold to stone to light”,

“There is a saying within the Lyricus Teaching Order:”What one can express through their heart is gold to the iron of the mind.” The gold,in this case,is the ability to express the six heart virtues in tandem,separately,or as an ensemble team to the various situations that life unveils.”——Living from the Heart

Maia can summon oracle by these numbers(79),is this means we can transform into the oracle of man by using heart virtues?
79 also appears on the cover of “the living truth”,there are 9 blue lightballs on the cover,if heart=7(a=1,b=2....) then the number 79 is depicted in such a way.The story of the living truth has 179 lines(not including introduction)
In AA chamber 4 painting,there is a horizontal belt beneath the moon,it contains 15 pairs of black dots,a manshape figure is on the right of the belt,his left leg stands on the 7th pairs of dots from right to left,on the 9th pairs of dots from left to right, perhaps this is also an artistic metaphor of 79

Last edited by yhg342 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Living Truth---Alija and 79
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:30 pm 

"Alija" and "Octavio"(fifteen's name in AA story) are all start and end with the same letter.

what's the relationship between Alija(33) and 15? The aliquot sum of 33 is 15.(1+3+11=15)
33+15=48=24pairs of chromosome?

Post subject: Re: The Living Truth——Alija and 79
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:44 am 

The Dohrman Prophecy has totally 33 volumes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:13 pm 

On the cover of The Weather Composer,there is a number---the root of 33, the divine number 33 appears again

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342, hello, Humanbeings have 22 active pairs of chromosomes that equals=44, the 23rd chromosome is the sex chromosome,femaleXX,MaleXY. I think Monkeys have 24 chromosomes???

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

If you look at what your calling the horizon,it well start to look like a musical instrument,and it well start to look like a key board. You really can not say that it is a Man or a women dancing on this horizon,it looks somewhat androgynous. If you look at the stance of this character you well notice its stance is a Upside down question mark,this called the mirrored question mark,also right underneath it appears the question mark again,it is actually being mirrored. The Stance of the character also upper body stance is in the shape of the Y,also with a full moon over the Top. The Moon is a Waning Moon,this happens after the Full Moon,and the Waning Moon is moving to the cycle of a New Moon. I may be adding to much to it, I also wonder if this represents a Event,Summer Solstice,and Time-frame Full Buck Moon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342, Could it be that the Chamber paintings represent (Months and a Year),the realm shift ,and the Moons position.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

The Antelope,represents -Lower Antelope Canyon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

When I was at Bryce Canyon I stopped at a shop in Bought Earrings,They are Leafs, The Natives used Gold to over lay the leaf. I wear them sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 4 painting also has a explanation symbol next too a Spanish style upside down Question Mark,underneath it is several symbols connected to the waning moon and Venus.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

What looks like wings is the canyon walls,this is a representation of the Womb. Man XY sex chromosome.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I am just guessing right now,but maybe it has something to do with the female de-activation of One of her X chromosomes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber 4 is to challenge your belief system to the Creation of Man Kind. Why is Man and Women separate Entities? Was Women taken from the Side of Man? If Man was a Complete Entity,Why did he want a Mate? Are Man and Women Different Species? Was their more than one pair of Adam and Eve? Were the 8 root Races all started by different Pairs of Adam and Eve? Where did the 8 root races come from? I asked these questions as a child, did not you?

Post subject: Re: The Living Truth——Alija and 79 and 33
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 pm 

In Numerology,the word "RNA"= 18+14+1=33
on the cover of the weather composer,there is a glyph look like a RNA chain,it is on the left of the 33

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:17 am 
Posting Freak

(16 Hidden Entrance,stamp logo ) ( 20 project 5,stamp logo,) (12 project3,long nose porpoice,labyrinth group logo), (9 project2, connection to 4,16,13) (3 Labyrinth gourp Discovery) ( 8 Labyrinth Group Logo) 16 and 11 mirror,off and on connected to the Box-object, 12 and 21 are connected,also connected to the box-object.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:49 pm 

Sometimes RNA can transfer into DNA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:30 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342,hello, In 1956, 15 went to work for the ACIO. He was 22 years old,he was born in 1934,this would make 15, 79 years old. Two Events took place in our history,Oct.4th,1957, Sputnick I was launched . Next ,Jan.31st,1958, Explorer 1 was launched. If you go back to the discription of the site as was veiwed,and you look at the object in Chamber painting 2,Back-ground. In 1958 The Corteum Arrive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 am 
Posting Freak

According to the Story,The Corteum arrived shortly after Russia And the United States first Launched their Satellites.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 am 
Posting Freak

If you do all the basic math,you well realize that the actual Date of The Finding of the Ancient Arrow Site was in 1985. Because 15 was the head of The ACIO until 1967. He had started the labyrinth Group,but the labyrinth Group was actually Established until 1969. In the Story 15 is getting old,and he walks with a cane,hes 51 years old at the Time. The Dr. passed away in 1977,his Son was the one who was in charge of the Labyrinth Group,in the findings of the Artifacts. All the Math establishes the Date as 1985. If James was 4 years old in 1955,and was nearly 5 at the Time,he could have been 33 years old when he discovered The Ancient Arrow site. Although,he is saying in the story he is 46,moving it too the year 1996.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 am 
Posting Freak

33 is( 9). 79 is (15). 179 is (infinite).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Truth is, that all the FICTION that James has written - were designed to inspire different types of people to READ THE WINGMAKERs' materials ... they are simply PROMOTIONAL TOOLS - used to reach a wider and wider audience .

the books are not important - even if they are embedded with activating frequencies - they only give you a "sample" of what the complete materials offer Humanity.

James suggests that we "immerse" ourselves in THE MATERIALS (not the promotional stuff) The BOOKS ARE FICTION ... the MATERIALS ARE REAL - the books were written to promote the MATERIALS ... their entire purpose of creation was to inspire you to read the MATERIALS that the LTO discovered.

I can't believe how many times I have had to point out to members of this forum, that the characters in these books are NOT REAL PEOPLE - but it is a compliment to James' writting style - that you find it all so completely believable

I find myself doing the same thing ... when people come into my home, for the first time ... they would have to be blind, not to notice the WM Art - through-out the house - most don't mention it - and I assume they think I painted them (snicker) but when someone mentions (the elephant in the room) I tell them that it is "cave art" that I found fascinating ... because if I told them that it was art embedded with "alien" frequencies, to stimulate a cluster of cell in the hypothalamus of their brains - they would certainly be turned off by that sort of introduction ... or maybe not, considering the type of people I invite into my world :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
Sometimes RNA can transfer into DNA

RNA is like a camera, it takes a picture of the DNA. The DNA changes according to our thought and feelings and other factors such as the energetics coming from the Central Sun and those being influenced by this. Numerology does not apply to these works. We are well past that, time to make the leap from the mind into the Heart where the real action is, in practice. Never will you find a more participatory and action based adventure than in the practice and behavior of the 6 Heart Virtues. Otherwise is to watch and not interact and only speculate using techniques of the HMS that don't apply.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY