WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The 6 heart virtues and it's 63 combinations
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 am 

We know 6 heart virtues have 63 combinations,and how 6 relates to 63?

you see,if you change 63(denary) into binary system,then you will get the result of "111111",63 becomes 6 "one" in binary system,is this means whatever the combination is, 6 virtues are still equal(important) ?

In windows,there is a software tool——calculator,you can transform binary "111111" into decimal system to get a result.

Post subject: Re: The 6 heart virtues and it's 63 combinations
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:31 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342, hello. I did read very carefully what you wrote prior on the other thread. 0 -has alphabeta values. So isnt actually zero. O in the language of Matrix is OT-pronouced (Ought) Ought is a rest. So it would go like this Ought One,One,One,One,One,One (Ought). Usually double number of the same number-cancel out. I first expereinced code back in the 1970s. In the DreamWorld it is a Dial up. I personally only used dial-up when I was trying to get out of a situation I didnt want to be inn. As far as 63 its 9. The pathways are the similar design as the tree of Life, or the Caballa. As far as their being 63 combinations,I dont think you have to try every combination,unless,perhaps your life is a real mess of things. One to two to three. I did it once,I was 19. I summoned up some entities from another plane. I was put into the circle,in they chanted over me. I well be honest,it scared me. What scared me the most,was they had been with me for a very long time. The process is to recover information that you have kept Hidden from Yourself. To aply the heart virtues to re-wind-re-play of situatation that have been Barried. The brain is a very powerful tool/Mind. Sometimes a individual well Suppress people,places and things. The supression grid was a safety Net,it was designed to keep a individual from having Over-Loads.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Somewhere in the materials - that I don't have time right now to find - it says that the WM - gave us the means to communicate on paper - and my research in Gramacia - as well as Source languages - has led me to believe that the letters that we use to communicate with - each - always had / have a numerical "value" - and we know what we can expect by using/ projecting them audibly into MEST - where our thoughts (once expressed) materialize.

The Jews claim that they are using "the Original" language ... that the glyphs that have been stylized into "letters" in combinations of three come from the Kabbalah that God gave to Adam to "subdue the Planet" ... the not only have numerical values - but they are each associated to a Planet, a body part, a color, a day of the week, a month, a plant an animal and a personality ... amazing huh ... by knowing the complete purpose of each letter you can use them to manifest your reality ... below is a chart that shows their "transformation" and which give us their numerical values ... by using the numerical values - we can determine the "root" of each word we use - determine how much "power" it will have - and the influence other letters will have on it - BEFORE we project its "sound/frequency/ tone" into the Light (of day) and manifest our intent - just like all God needed to do was SAY - "let there be Light"

but if you want the ORIGINAL "values" you need to google the book called Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation - which was the "book" that God gave to Abraham and which made him "the Father of all Religions" --- you may have noticed that some of these letters are very much like the WM glyphs

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

here are their numerical values

and here is the Kabbalah - also known as "the 72 Names of God"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 am 
Posting Freak

6= V(au)
1= A(lf)
2=B(et)
61221 = VABBA

111111= AHHHHH (The Frequency of Earth)

63 = SG (star gate ? snicker)

In the "book of creation" (that is most often associated with the "tree of life") it tells how "god" used the "letters" to create the Earth - at the time I was studying it - it never occurred to me that it was sacred geometry as well, until I was made aware (through Art) of how the "worlds" - when seen as equals - inter-act and now I understand how it was distorted to appear separate when it was given to Abraham (by Anu or Marduke with the same agenda ) - even though there appears to be a "path" from each realm - they overlap each other and they all connect at the center - but as we can see - the ten "Sefirot" are ONE complete circle when the ten "worlds" are joined and perceived as equal - connected to the other circles-like cells in the body of First Source and in who's "image" we were created - who is not complete until all of ITs "cells" are integrated into ONE Consciousness of ALL that IS equally - and all anchored to the "central place" within.

and not I do not know why it is depicted in any other way ... other than to create an illusion of separate "mothers" (gods) - apart from the "twins of duality" (humanity)- above, separate, from below, left from right, good from evil, depending on where you are positioned in the circle - at the time - there is no reason to believe that a sphere has a "good side, or a bad side or even and up-side (above) or a down -side (below) - NSEW are depicted as "fixed" in their position, from this perspective as well - but for how long are we in that "position" on a rotating sphere? - in the Kabbalistic perspective - the "mothers" are "above" and the rest of the seven "Sefirot" are "below" in their own world of dualism - but when you understand Equality - then you understand that this perspective is totally deceptive - the "tree of life" is a distortion of wholeness - BY DESIGN - a "whole entity has an "above and a below" it has a NSEW - it has a center core - is is a complete - evolving and rotating self-illuminating orb - made from ten integrated "circles of influence" ... that rotates, evolve, expand and can be enhanced and IN-lightened - its components are equal and balanced naturally -

I really appreciate how your topic gave me another opportunity to look at myself - with a wholeness perspective - thank you I learned a great deal from this topic