WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Angels of Trasorim would disagree with you SD

‘The sun is life. We have inspired mankind with this idea since the origin of time. We have allowed mankind to make inventions during the course of time which have brought the use of the power of the sun.’

‘We teach you to use the rays of the sun by application of coloured filters for various medical purposes.’

‘We are the originators of the colour-light treatment. Medicines which are influenced by the coloured light of the sun, in analogy to the universal laws, show a better quality and capacity and have a better dynamic effect than medicines produced in the normal way.’

Ancient and future knowledge of the original ultimate computer of all, the entire creation with all of its dimensions, universes and frequencies, is dawning within DNA codes of mankind. The children of Divine Being are destined now to use the light of the universe as it manifests into the physical realm through sunlight. Sunlight is streaming information. It, like feelings, which are compressed information, are being rediscovered as sources of knowledge and nutrients and put to use at this time.

Knowledge produces thoughts. Thoughts produce both conscious and unconscious feelings. Feelings cause glandular centers of the human body to secrete amazing psychoactive and potentially healing substances into the bloodstream.

The rays of the sun are streaming information. The solar sun is a step-down transformer of energy-information from the higher sun, called the Central Sun or, in some literature, The Eye of Buddha.

Streaming information waves enter the eye, which is the only exposed nerve in the human body temple.

Sunlight information waves travel along the optic nerve to the pineal and other glands and centers.

The pineal gland is ALSO referred to as the “Eye of Buddha” in ancient literature. The pineal gland is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the microcosm, and the central sun is seen as the Eye of Buddha in the macrocosm.

The pineal gland attaches to these sunlight information waves and they become a particle…a discreet particle of information that can be unzipped in meditation. Relax and be at ease to enter the Theta brainwave state. In this state of deep inner thought, the body reacts secreting neuropeptides or glandular chemicals that are natural consciousness enhancing agents.

There are over 20,000 psychoactive chemicals in the pineal gland alone. According to information in the light particles, these chemicals self select and inform the Children of Light with Divine Consciousness on cellular levels as well as emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. These naturally produced psychoactive substances are at least a thousand times stronger than psychoactive chemicals produced any other way. Because they are produced in the body naturally, they are exactly right for bringing about the highest good of all 72 trillion cells in the body.

Looking at the sun at sunrise or sunset is safe on the eye, and over time, the eye is capable of looking for longer periods of time at brighter light.

Information can also be received by looking at reflections of sunlight on water or any other reflective surfaces.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Angels of Trasorim ... geeze Mark - you just come up with one clan of dis-embodied entities after another ... when are you going to get it ... Anu created the dis-embodied - they work for him - Angels and demons - are shape shifters - created to deceive Sovereign Entities who are still looking for a savior - who still worship Anu

Question 7: Where DO all our thoughts come from do you think?

Sensory data triggers thoughts. Comparison of actions and thoughts trigger new thoughts. New thoughts trigger new actions. This cycle repeats endlessly in an ascending spiral, lateral spiral, or descending spiral. This is why sensory data quality is so critical.

James' mission here it to establish a coherent sensory data stream that we can tap into - much like we tap into the Sun - by positioning ourselves in its "stream" ...

Question 9: Who/what are you James? Where do you get your information from?

In my dominant reality, I am known as Mahu Nahi. I am a member of a teaching organization whose roots are very ancient, but paradoxically, very connected with humanity's future. This teaching organization is concerned with transporting a sensory data stream to earth in order to catalyze select individuals of the next three generations to bring innovations to the fields of science, art, and philosophy. These innovations will enable the discovery and establishment of the Grand Portal on earth.

I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.

the Fourth Philo informs us how to access these data streams ... if there was information streaming from the sun Mark, don't you think James would have told us so? Why would he (and the LTO) have gone through all this work, if there was already data streaming in from the Sun ??? according to the Angles of Trasorim, we don't need the Grand Portal - bwahahahahaha - you are being deluded again Mark ... great name btw, because you must be a marked man to get all the attention you get from the Guards of this prison because you fall for everyone of their lies ...yes, it appears that you are a Marked man ... getting pissed on daily by the dis-embodied

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you are funny SD and have no idea that the CIA is generational re bloodline commitment to the inner circle that work for the Carlyle Group who are the Incunabula .........your viewpoint is yours alone and have no bearing re my education in the LTO ......going on here,........I know you are well versed and have many posts .......but Sun does transmit information via IT's rays of sensory data streams coming our way ,,,,,by the Weather Composer........you do understand the swastika has lost its powers.....to the glyphs......yes.....Wingmaker...........no .........Animus.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I apologize yhg342 for being so off topic and will only post what is relevant to your topic from now on. Thank you for all you do.

I agree .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm 

starduster wrote:
Angels of Trasorim ... geeze Mark - you just come up with one clan of dis-embodied entities after another ... when are you going to get it ... Anu created the dis-embodied - they work for him - Angels and demons - are shape shifters - created to deceive Sovereign Entities who are still looking for a savior - who still worship Anu

Question 7: Where DO all our thoughts come from do you think?

Sensory data triggers thoughts. Comparison of actions and thoughts trigger new thoughts. New thoughts trigger new actions. This cycle repeats endlessly in an ascending spiral, lateral spiral, or descending spiral. This is why sensory data quality is so critical.

Question 9: Who/what are you James? Where do you get your information from?

In my dominant reality, I am known as Mahu Nahi. I am a member of a teaching organization whose roots are very ancient, but paradoxically, very connected with humanity's future. This teaching organization is concerned with transporting a sensory data stream to earth in order to catalyze select individuals of the next three generations to bring innovations to the fields of science, art, and philosophy. These innovations will enable the discovery and establishment of the Grand Portal on earth.

I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.

This was new to me. Thank you for sharing! I feel reminded and inspired to read more WM ::

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
I think you are funny SD and have no idea that the CIA is generational re bloodline commitment to the inner circle that work for the Carlyle Group who are the Incunabula .........your viewpoint is yours alone and have no bearing re my education in the LTO ......going on here,........I know you are well versed and have many posts .......but Sun does transmit information via IT's rays of sensory data streams coming our way ,,,,,by the Weather Composer........you do understand the swastika has lost its powers.....to the glyphs......yes.....Wingmaker...........no .........Animus.

oh PLEASSSSSSSE - honestly - do you believe that anyone would join these secret orgs, if it meant plediging your children ... seriously ... do you believe that when my dad became a 32nd degree Mason that he used me (his only child) as collateral ? Don't you see how that would infringe on my Free Will ? No one can make someone else do bad (or good) things ... no one is forced to join the CIA or any other Org ... it is a choice based upon their qualifications ... like Food Stamps :lol:

The "central Sun" (mentioned in the Liminal Cosmonogoly texts) is not our Sun ... our sun is part of the Earth/this species' support system ... the energy/frequency/gamma rays coming from the Center of the Milky Way Galaxy - could and do transmit FSI ... but we each have a direct link to FSI - that energy is for the Solar system - the messages are for the Planets and our Sun ... which is not to say that humans don't benifit from them - but that Sovereign Entities don't need "energy" they have their own "life force"

Well, what is energy? In the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral there is no energy. There is no fluctuation of energy. There is no yin-yang of energy. Energy is a concept of the mind. So those who spend endless hours working with energy, where has it taken you?

Energy exists in the HMS. It is real in the physical world. It is indisputably a part of the human instrument, and yet, the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake, observant, alive, infinite, and, as odd as it may seem, it is not energy. It is not of energy. It does not require energy. It is not existent because of energy. Before there was energy there was the Sovereign Integral. Before there was a Human Mind System, there was the Sovereign Integral.
A23 PCI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:

This was new to me. Thank you for sharing! I feel reminded and inspired to read more WM ::

some of the very best (IMO) information is found in the Question and Answer Sessions in the Creator section of the Website ... YHG has created a topic, where he encourages us to ask more questions (http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2245) ... personally I don't have any questions, I am still trying to digest what he has put on the table ... and I am not the least bit "hungry" for more food for thought ... but I do appreciate the questions that others asked and the answers James seems so willing to answer ... and I am glad that they asked them because they certainly have enhanced my understanding of this work. YHG's topic gives us the opportunity to interview James ...

speaking of interviews ... where is that one Mark said was going to be released - in two weeks - a couple of months ago :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:45 pm 

Not it this dimension ....but where the Greys live .....then SD.........where is your father now living......just curious to your loyalties Anu.......not that bad a guy.....just first born and hard to understand because of how much more of my attention he had,.......once upon a time .....restructured in times past and present glyphs are intertwining into now memory relocation.....all of us no exception are being changed by First Source .....brick by brick step by step till 2080 ,,,,,,when we are truly free to be ourselves,,,,,,hip hip hoo ray for us.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm 

They are trying to keep the rot away ....the Trasorim and I support them in this endeavor SD all I am trying to communicate to you who has prepared herself for this event is Bright Blessings upon your head but your weather is so erratic and extreme.......I prefer the Jersey Shore to your Colorado as to ....just living live.......I like being close to the Atlantic Ocean.....you like the Mountains....am happy you feel safe there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
They are trying to keep the rot away ....the Trasorim and I support them in this endeavor SD all I am trying to communicate to you who has prepared herself for this event is Bright Blessings upon your head but your weather is so erratic and extreme.......I prefer the Jersey Shore to your Colorado as to ....just living live.......I like being close to the Atlantic Ocean.....you like the Mountains....am happy you feel safe there.

How could you "prefer" the NJ shore to Colorado ... when you've never lived in Colorado ... :shock: the weather is "extreme" no matter where you live Mark ...or haven't you notices ... one thing for sure, we'll never have to deal with - dead Jellyfish -

what makes Colorado more desirable to me is t6he fact that it is still going to be here after the Shift :mrgreen:
I for one, will not miss the east or the west coasts ... or the GOM ... or the mold that goes with them - now that's ROT

and I know you are going to find it hard to believe... but in the five years I have been here ... I haven't see ONE roach ...
you couldn't be in Jersey for five minutes with out seeing a roach - they RULE the E Coasts

been there- Dun wit dat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm 

starduster wrote:
Onyks wrote:

some of the very best (IMO) information is found in the Question and Answer Sessions in the Creator section of the Website ... YHG has created a topic, where he encourages us to ask more questions (http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2245) ... personally I don't have any questions, I am still trying to digest what he has put on the table ... and I am not the least bit "hungry" for more food for thought ... but I do appreciate the questions that others asked and the answers James seems so willing to answer ... and I am glad that they asked them because they certainly have enhanced my understanding of this work. YHG's topic gives us the opportunity to interview James ...

speaking of interviews ... where is that one Mark said was going to be released - in two weeks - a couple of months ago :mrgreen:

Yes, I ventured to the Q&A @ 'Creator section', last night. It was , as I said , new content for me, I wonder why I haven't been there before. Anyway YHG has showed me that topic and I am still pondering on a question, I had one , some days ago. It was a slippery thought and now it is gone from my recollection. Eventually some day a good question for James will arise in my head. I am very criticus against myself, and I a still do not master my heart (On my way though! Practicing whenever I remember!)
but my memory is messy and I am distracted most of the time. I still have much to learn, by practice. I direct the allness; First Source to flow within&out, and Qpause in the chamber of self, polishing quantheart virtues for radiation with breath-connexion through central sun. . . hey, breath, hop hop towards the grand portal.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm 
Posting Freak

what is amazing (to me) about the "solutions" that the LTO (with James as their spokesman/avatar) offer us, is their simplicity ... In the first philo, it explains the wonderful Principal of gratitude ... and how it accelerates the process of transforming one's perspective and subsequently their reality ... When I recall times in my life, when I felt the most content, what these moments in time had in common was that they were when I felt the most appreciated ... and that seems to be how this concept "works" - because it suggests that we exchange "supportive" energy with the Universal Entity ... well that's hard for me to imagine, (that I could be "supportive" to a universal entity) but I have experienced how inspiring genuine gratitude - Appreciation - can be and it makes sense to me, that if I (and the UE) had a constant source of - appreciation - how this would accelerate the transformation process - win/win

The principle of universe relationship through gratitude is primarily concerned with consciously designing one's self image through an appreciation of the Universal Entity's supportive "mirror". In other words, the Universal Entity is a partner in shaping reality's expression in one's life. Reality is an internal process of creation that is utterly free of external controls and conditions if the individual projects a sovereign image upon the mirror of the Universal Entity

This process is an interchange of supportive energy from the individual to the Universal Entity, and this energy is best applied through an appreciation of how perfect and exacting the interchange occurs in every moment of life. If the individual is aware (or at least interested in having the awareness) of how perfect the Universal Entity supports the individual's sovereign reality, there is a powerful and natural sense of gratitude that flows from the individual to the Universal Entity. It is this wellspring of gratitude that opens the channel of support from the Universal Entity to the individual and establishes a collaboration of purpose to transform the human instrument into an expression of the Sovereign Integral.

It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. The relationship of the individual with the Universal Entity is essential to cultivate and nurture, because it, more than anything else, determines how accepting the individual is to life's myriad forms and manifestations.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 pm 

starduster wrote:

Well, what is energy? In the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral there is no energy. There is no fluctuation of energy. There is no yin-yang of energy. Energy is a concept of the mind. So those who spend endless hours working with energy, where has it taken you?

Energy exists in the HMS. It is real in the physical world. It is indisputably a part of the human instrument, and yet, the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake, observant, alive, infinite, and, as odd as it may seem, it is not energy. It is not of energy. It does not require energy. It is not existent because of energy. Before there was energy there was the Sovereign Integral. Before there was a Human Mind System, there was the Sovereign Integral.
A23 PCI

I don't really understand this. I am rather confused. There are people who can heal with hands on healing or just thought (sending energy) , look on the web you'll find people with defects ( e.g crooked legs) who are perfectly fine thanks to energy-healing as they call it. Also some shaolin monks can focus energy in their balls and then someone can kick hard and he wont feel a thing, or put a spear on the throat and balance on it. Has anyone seen that? That must be energy.
Somebody could answer that question in the first paragraph of the quote; "Well, my friend just kicked me in the nuts and I didn't feel a thing. That is where energy has taken me" or "My friend just untwisted my hips, thanks to the energy he sent. Yay now I have full-range-of-motion again" . . . and that is a good thing to heal right? Why does the text make it look like it is scorning those who work endless of hours with energy? or is it just me who thinks this? Does anyone understand me? or share my confusion?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

It is real in the physical world. It is indisputably a part of the human instrument, but, keep in mind that the materials tell us that the Sovereign Entity is not part of the Human Instrument - it uses the HI to interact with MEST - it has limited its perspectives to that of the human instrument but the HI doesn't "house" the Entity it houses the Soul.

the Sovereign Integral, it is a "state of consciousness" that is also the "life-force" of the Human Instrument (its destiny/goal/First Point) - it exists in our souls/consciousness as a potential state of consciousness, that is the result of Entity Wholeness - or when the HI become conscious of its purpose (self-aware) ... this wholeness is express as Self recognition and self- realization of the Sovereign Integral (state of consciousness) as ones preferred state of being and it has become the Entity's/ Earth Nature's dominate Model of Existence (making it harmonious) ... by the blending of four dimension (of awareness) through Mastership of the Human Mind System of the Human Instrument - of its own free will

maybe I should put the quote into its text - or you should read the entire answer to Q 23 in the PCI here: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

Yes, I’m aware that I’m being very direct here, but it is time to be direct and truthful without over care to consequences and how people may respond. Look at it this way, and I am not picking on Eastern spirituality, but you asked the question about kundalini and so I’ll respond accordingly, but what I am saying applies to all of the traditional methods and mental models regardless of their cultural roots.

Kundalini is a complex system of energy manipulation within the human instrument culminating in enlightenment of the mind. It is a system of ascension where a teacher who knows how to activate the kundalini helps the student orchestrate their chakra or energy system. Well, what is energy? In the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral there is no energy. There is no fluctuation of energy. There is no yin-yang of energy. Energy is a concept of the mind. So those who spend endless hours working with energy, where has it taken you?

You might say, “Okay, but doesn’t the practice of kundalini (or any other legitimate ascension practice) accelerate my ability to understand the Sovereign Integral?” And my answer would be a qualified, “yes,” but only to the degree you are willing to release what you have learned and establish a new First Point that doesn’t include separation or complexity. Once you have invested yourself in a proficiency rank, accrued your expertise, are proceeding to become a teacher, you are in danger of being attached to the irrelevant and obsolete, and these can become like vines that cling to you and constrict your flexibility of movement to the new era in which we now move and have Our Being.

Let me be clear, for those who believe that a master can pronounce special words to them, as in the case of Deeksha (related to kundalini), and by these very words, cause them to be magnetically drawn to enlightenment, they are deluded. If someone believes they are enlightened by reading any book, they are deluded. If someone believes they can repeat a mantra and they are enlightened, they are deluded.

I am not trying to be confrontational here, but the simple facts are that billions of people on this planet are deluded in their practice of spirituality, the occult, religion, and yes, even science. They practice what they believe will move them closer to truth, when they themselves are truth, and their practice only creates thicker walls between awareness and truth. The era of transparency and expansion is all about bringing walls down. It is not about the absorption of more knowledge and information.

Quantum Pause is not related to kundalini or the belief system that surrounds it. In homage to Gertrude Stein, one could say that a breath technique, is a breath technique, is a breath technique, but that has not been my experience. While Quantum Pause is indeed a breath technique at its core, it is also a method to leave the human instrument and experience the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. This is because breath is the highway or portal out of the human instrument, if done with the appropriate First Point.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:13 am 

Okay, the fog is clearing up once again. I read that text (answer to Q23) last summer. More or less 12 months ago. And I remember being shocked , because I thought he was suggesting that energy is useless (and I was thinking the opposite). But now I understand, that the energy is in the HI , and the SI is outside of that, still inside the HI in the HMS, fragmented. It (energy) is not useless, but it will take you to the mind , and keep you there. . .
. . . until you realize you are a sovereign integral (thanks to the simplicity of the LTO and WMMs), and that there is no fear , none , at all. So I thought (last summer) after reading the answer to Q23 that If I'll ever realize that I am a sovereign integral (which I btw could do Immediately) , I'll have to give up and stop using the Chi (energy) because otherwise I'm deluded, so I did not want to commit to my realization of the SI consciousness because then I cannot heal cranky knees with energy anymore. Yes that is what I was thinking, I'm a bit "loco", you see how low in cognitive mind-power I am ( but strong in heart, stronger and stronger every fraction of a second, and It'll just get stronger the further the clock ticks). And I did not wan't to be deluded. Of course not. But I was. Now I understand that I get to keep the realization of the SI consciousness AND the Qi (energy) that I can use to heal the physical body in the physical world. See, my dilemma was that I thought that I had to choose only 'one' of them, and I was shocked. I liked the the idea of the Sovereign Integral but I also enjoyed the idea of backflips and healing and the chakra system, but NOW I inevitably get to keep them both. The only difference now , a year later , is that I KNOW that I will be able to save myself, because I am an observant Sovereign Integral. Self-aware. Therefor, there is no need for a teacher or grand yogic master or some mantras (not that I've ever had any interest in the latter two), to get me into the enlightened state that I've always wanted (like everyone else) to acquire. But now I realize that quote better. I'm not so intelligent, I'm just a ruth leaker and a truth seeker, and I have been fighting with myself a year and a little more, because a part of me thought that James (or WMM's) is prohibiting me from doing things, that I like to do. Like healing, which I love. And I felt the materials were limiting me and taking down something from me. Frankly, the only thing that IS going down is the walls of the prison that I've been in all my life.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Here's a thought ... what if FUshima is the "Rot" - coming from the land of the RIsing Sun ... it will take maybe a decade before we start seeing undeniable results - even though we can easily ignore what it is doing now

but here is something designed to MOTIVATE - it talks about "the Sun", the Son, ISon the comet and hits it from all angles - religious, scientific, mythological and prophetically ... more dot connecting ... the picture is beginning to become clearer as more pieces to the mosaic are contributed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3PzBg_3YE&feature=share&list=UUBw2MFnySsSDYesZz9P4PSQ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I will take a few jellyfish to hail in August SD heavy enough to call out the snowplows to get rid of......6 inches in some towns....
Christie for President moving forward.....straight talk from a law and order enjoys good food Jersey boy who is already running for the job

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Miso soup will keep them well.
Anna Bond wrote a paper.....Working Alchemy : The Miracle of Miso .....
A gift from the Gods for health ,happiness and longevity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
I will take a few jellyfish to hail in August SD heavy enough to call out the snowplows to get rid of......6 inches in some towns....
Christie for President moving forward.....straight talk from a law and order enjoys good food Jersey boy who is already running for the job

I didn't get any Hail ... but my daughter got all six inches worth --- ripped the leaves off of her trees - I had just sent her an e-mail about how Rasputin had predicted the End of the World on that date and she thought it was ON! ... she said the noise was so loud - it felt like the entire house was going to come down - luckily the hail was not real big ... your typical chem-trail -frozen styro-foam balls... I can just imagine what it did to gardens in it's path ... but it still is nothing compared to the Hurricane you guys are scheduled for on 9/11 - that has got be getting pretty old ... rebuilding only to get it all torn down within six months ...how many times are you going to do that before you get the message Earth is trying to send you ?

practice practice practice - saving yourself

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Miso soup will keep them well.
Anna Bond wrote a paper.....Working Alchemy : The Miracle of Miso .....
A gift from the Gods for health ,happiness and longevity.

are you for real Mark ... miso soup - is certainly something the Japanese eat several times a week, but their children are still getting thryod cancer - but because of the west-ward winds, Japan is not getting as much fall-out as the US ...

14,000 U.S. Deaths Linked to Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown: Infants Hardest Hit

January 9, 2012. 8:21 am
The first study linking radioactive fallout to 14,000 U.S. deaths as a result of Fukushima’s nuclear meltdown following the 9.0 magnitude earthquake and tsunami that struck the coast of Japan on Friday, March 11th last year has been published in the International Journal of Health Services (IJHS). According to a news release issued over the PR Newswire, the study is the first peer-reviewed study to appear in a medical scientific journal that documents the health hazards associated with the Fukushima nuclear explosion and meltdown catastrophe.

The study, authored by epidemiologist Joseph Mangano MPH MBA and Executive Director of the Radiation and Public Health Project, and Janette Sherman, a toxicologist and adjunct professor at the University of Michigan, states the number of radiation-related deaths linked to the Fukushima disaster is comparable to the number of deaths following the Chernobyl meltdown of 1986. The results of the study were gleaned from looking at U.S. death rates during the period Fukushima occurred, as well as in previous months and years.

“This study of Fukushima health hazards is the first to be published in a scientific journal. It raises concerns, and strongly suggests that health studies continue, to understand the true impact of Fukushima in Japan and around the world. Findings are important to the current debate of whether to build new reactors, and how long to keep aging ones in operation,” stated Mangano.

Radioactive fallout from the Chernobyl disaster, the largest nuclear meltdown the world has ever witnessed, was connected to more than 16,500 related deaths in the 17 weeks immediately following the explosion and fire at the Chernobyl Nuclear power plant in the Ukraine. In comparison, the Fukushima nuclear meltdown is being linked to 14,000 U.S. deaths in the 14 weeks preceding the explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant.

Just six weeks following the explosion of nuclear reactors at the Fukushima plant, scientists supposedly detected a plume of toxic fallout heading to U.S. shores. The news release also states that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reported increased levels of radiation in the air, water and milk right across the U.S. that were 100s of times above normal levels. However, on May 3, 2011 less than two months after the Fukushima nuclear explosion and fire, the EPA returned to its regular RadNet monitoring and analysis operations after reporting declining radiation levels. Watchdog groups and critics however criticized the EPA for alleging “rigging” Japanese nuclear radiation equipment which caused them to report lower levels of radioactive fallout.

Part of the evidence the study uses to argues its case of radiation-related U.S. deaths is gleaned from death stats reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). The CDC publicly issues weekly reports on numbers of deaths for 122 U.S. cities with a population over 100,000, or about 25-30 percent of the U.S. population. Fourteen weeks after Fukushima fallout arrived in the U.S. (March 20 to June 25), deaths reported to the CDC rose 4.46 percent from the same period in 2010, compared to just 2.34 percent in the 14 weeks prior. Estimated excess deaths during this period for the entire U.S. are about 14,000. The study further estimates that based on continued research, the U.S. death toll may rise as high as 18,000.

The study claims while deaths were reported across all age categories, infants under the age of one-year old were the demographic hardest hit. The increase in 2010-2011 deaths among infants in the spring was 1.8 percent, compared to a decrease of 8.37 percent in the preceding 14 weeks. Infant deaths were highest “because their tissues are rapidly multiplying, they have undeveloped immune systems, and the doses of radioisotopes are proportionally greater than for adults,” said Mangano.

What startles me is that this study, which was released publicly on December 19, 2011, was not covered by mainstream media, but mostly watchdog groups and alternative, underground and fringe publications. There has been little reported about the after affects of Fukushima of late.

In an audio news conference, Mangano says the reaction of the nuclear industry and government will likely be a smear campaign to the report’s credibility. I’d be interested in hearing your comments or if you’ve come across similar news stories regarding the Fukushima nuclear fallout. What is your opinion on this news story and scientific report? Do you believe it to be credible or disregarded as ‘junk science’ as some critics have been claiming?

To listen to the audio news conference for this study click here. For a complete copy of the study click here.

Email: tess1999@hotmail.com
Twitter @tessfitnessblog.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Listening to Gaia and am I real connected by an s and the Monads Kej and MDT SD.
Discovering and manifesting the Soul more important then either kind of storm.
Am trying to understand why 15 thinks BST going to end well.
Time moves and we grow with IT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Listening to Gaia and am I real connected by an s and the Monads Kej and MDT SD.
Discovering and manifesting the Soul more important then either kind of storm.
Am trying to understand why 15 thinks BST going to end well.
Time moves and we grow with IT.

Mark, if you had any kind of relationship with Earth/Nature you wouldn't be living on the East Coast ... and I have no idea what you are talking about when you refer to "monads Kej and MDT ... they aren't included in any of the WMMs ... the Soul is already "manifested" Mark ... your HI is its "manifestation" - the HI CARRIES THE SOUL .... the whole point of the WMMs is to get you to RECOGNIZE your SELF ...

please try .... really try, Mark, to remember that 15 is a fictional character in a novel and BHT does not exist and we're running out of Time

The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the hierarchy (evolution/saviorship) with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership). This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity. It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the hierarchy. Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence. 2nd philo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm 

I am where I am safely in First Source SD ......is not my business if you are a Manchurian candidate either .....l shana tova and bright blessings upon your head......lets give credit and not diss you anymore.......does your copy of James's book have beautiful artwork,,,,,,,and all the poetry plus new artwork and glyphs you have never seen......your "arrogance" re understanding,,,,,,and thinking yourself fully transformed .....laughable.......but I love you anyway .....because you are so .....rational.....and forgiving......and forging ahead......in First Source.....also a strong virtue of yours.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:56 pm 

Kej likes you.....MDT doesn't.........Rebocco.......neutral as always.....re the Monads......They wanted you to know.....you are being watched over.......by them SD.,,,,,,Kaj.......is yours by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:04 pm 

BST does exist SD.....can be found within.....Ong's hat.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next