WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm 

You really should do yourself a favor and get a copy of the book printed by Planetworkpress.
Artwork and glyphs communicate to you far beyond the written word,,,,,that a generic printer
did for you .....ten years ago SD.....a long time.....is arrogant of you.....to think that what you have
the same as what I have.....you are deluding yourself .......not being able to get this...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
keep telling you Mark, I've got the complete works of James, on paper and disc - my major acquisition for this month is a billy goat - for the same infestment - I'll get my RE taxes paid next year :lol: if I've got anything left over at the end of the month from my SS - I'll buy my self a birthday present otherwise it isn't on my list of necessities.

I was googleing around today looking for anything new on ISON and ran into your buddies at the Andromedain Counsel ... Tolec had lots to say about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euWLhPT80Mo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Wrong Council SD
One I belong to is the Mawuvian version
Divine Light.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

And Happy Birthday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Wrong Council SD
One I belong to is the Mawuvian version
Divine Light.

they all have the same source ...Disneyland - role playing for seniors :lol:

go rent a Harley and roll on over to DC ... dang this reminds me of May Day 68 (?) when all the bikers went to DC and bashed heads with the cops ... the good'ole'daze - trying to stop wars ... you remember that one ... I knew better than to go to that one ...the weathermen and Patty (Hurst) and the black panthers - they are all back BWAhahahhahahhahhaha :lol:

dang Moonsie, it's his birthday too, yeah ... (we were born within the same 24hrs) he should be here to see this ... and play beatles songs ... here's one for us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

now if that didn't make you get up and dance your ass off - yer dead

I'm gonna play it again :lol: :lol: :lol:
that was wonderful - 10 and a half MIllion "views" ... rock on - that came out the same year (as the stuff above) 1968 - a very memorable year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Mark, I don't want to distract from this topic any more than we have already done, but I want you to see something .... here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2006&p=96690#p96690

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:18 pm 
Posting Freak

It's a portal code.
Designed to activate memory and return the implants
Countering the imaginary 15 BS t.
Freedom to be First Source.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Not even the Corteum get to decide our fate .
15 too isolated from the common man to understand .
I appreciate your loyalty SD
Tis an admirable quality of yours.
Kag wants to "buy" you from Kaj.
Interesting the implications......the 2 of you very similar in temperament.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Monads becoming much more proactive in making themselves known to us.
Is what First Source wants SD.
Yours will introduce IT'self to you in a dream that Wing Maker Will.
Be done for your greatest good and Work a Virgo thing.
061221061221061221 opens portals.
Key outbidding Kag for your services.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Monads becoming much more proactive in making themselves known to us.
Is what First Source wants SD.
Yours will introduce IT'self to you in a dream that Wing Maker Will.
Be done for your greatest good and Work a Virgo thing.
061221061221061221 opens portals.
Key outbidding Kag for your services.

Monads ? dis-embodied beings ... that live in the realms of the Mind ? as self-proclaimed gods - may be making themselve Known, because more and more people are exploring the realms of their minds ... been there done that Mark - want nothing to do with those beings ... created by Anu to deceive ... SECUs can not be "owned", unless they want to be (for whatever reason) but no one owns me Mark but the Entity ... I carry ITs consciousness and everything it does is done equally for OUR benifit and fulfill our destiny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 am 
Posting Freak

If you follow in your Heart First Source.
How is it possible to be deceived ?
Are you being effected by the deluge of rain that is effecting much of Colorado SD ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
If you follow in your Heart First Source.
How is it possible to be deceived ?
Are you being effected by the deluge of rain that is effecting much of Colorado SD ?

you can, deceive your self, Mark ... probably the most destructive form of deception because you believe it - with all your (distorted) heart

deluge ? it rained here lightly yesterday and looks like it is going to rain again today ... but nothing unwelcomed - considering it brought our temps back down to the seventies - nothing to write home about - according to some, we still haven't fully recovered from the drought , but you couldn't tell it by looking at my property ... see for yourself, we're LUSH

Image - honeysuckle doesn't usually bloom in September - and check out the daiseys in the back ground they are three and sometimes four foot high ... after last summer that left me with huge bare spots - this year they are all filled back in ... I have more "grass" than my critters can eat ... didn't have to buy anything but winter hey this year - didn't have to even water the garden much ... bring it - we'll take all the water we can get - if there is a "deluge" of anything it is the flies ... I won't take a pic of the sticky tape haha

as for the people who live in the canyons of the Front Range of the rockies ... what did they expect - that it wasn't going to rain ? Just goes to show you what a good relationship with Nature can help you avoid ... little common sense help too but there doesn't seem to be much of that around any more

Last edited by starduster on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:01 pm 

Massive flash flooding and persistent heavy rain across the Front Range of Colorado has resulted in at least three deaths, the destruction of multiple homes and several road closures Thursday morning.

The first reported fatality occurred from a collapsed structure in Jamestown said Andrew Barth, spokesman for the Boulder Office of Emergency Management. Boulder Sheriff Joe Pelle confirmed another body was found in north Boulder in the 200 block of Linden Road Thursday morning.

"The event is far from over," Pelle told a morning news conference. "We know we've lost lives. As the day goes on we may find we've lost others."

That is a quote from the Denver Post of today 9-12 SD.
Who is deceiving who here ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

as for the people who live in the canyons of the Front Range of the rockies ... what did they expect - that it wasn't going to rain ? Just goes to show you what a good relationship with Nature can help you avoid ... little common sense help too but there doesn't seem to be much of that around any more

they were burnt out last year, and came back and rebuilt - even though the land had not recovered and they were warned that flooding and mud slides would result ... I'm high and dry - fifty miles from the "danger zone" - that was the Universe's Idea, I never imagined myself on the wide prairie - but this is where I was led - and I really appreciate the fact that - a fire would prob do us more good than harm ... we can always use the rain (it is tough on my dirt driveway) ... and other than a freak tornado, nothing much to worry about weather wise ... I'm underground, so that isn't much of a threat to me ... no fault lines run through my property, but when it rains heavily, I have a little canyon that runs the length of my property that diverts the water into two "lakes" ...

yes the storms are MORE severe and MORE frequent for us as well as you ... however, where I live, they pose no threat ... other than to make more food than we can eat :lol:

and keep this in mind, our Reported storms, give you a three day head's up ... because whatever we get - you will eventually get - plus the "ocean-front" that holds it there for days, and creates its own really nasty weather ... I know, Mark, I (reluctantly) spent half my life on the East Coast ... "rain" for us is 15 minute pour-down, followed by blue skies and fluffy white clouds .... where-as "rain" for you is preceded by a grey day, while the clouds back up against the ocean, then it rains for an entire day or two, followed by more gray days - of unbearable humidity, with sweat rolling down the small of your back, from your scalp, to brine the crack of your ass all day ... while you breathe in mold spores ... I have no ticks, no fleas, no roaches, no mosquitoes to speak of - very few snakes but loads of toadies - and five acres of wild flowers when it rains

THIS weather is giving me a head's up for what to expect this winter ... I think I will buy that snow-blower now - I could have used one last year ... but I thought my snow fenses would do better than they did ... other than being isolated for a couple of days, it just means more moisture in the ground - going in deeply as the snows melt ... believe it or not, the ground doesn't really freeze here either ... oh maybe the top two inches ... but I don't think it got to zero last year - can you say the same - we are at the same latitude Mark, I am just Higher ... well over a mile high - well above "smog" - with vistas - day and night, that iwll take your breath away - every day 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Am glad you are safe SD
Boardwalk burnt yesterday out on barrier island
Seaside Park ,NJ yesterday
5 blocks burnt to the ground
Just rebuilt from Sandy
A lot of the property owned by Tony Soprano.
About 7 miles as the crow flies from where I live in
First Source first.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

What about the Watchers who only wear black and white.
Hasideem all over the place
Lakewood NJ about 7 miles north of me
They control the town
But they are not the Watchers I am referencing here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Look at it a bit and they transform into glyphs pulsating with
Life becoming a portal of sorts .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Watchers the Animus.....the other team....black or white......no colors allowed
Wing Makers composed of all the Rainbow Matt who should know by now ignorance is not the bliss
You had hoped it would be....am glad to hear children like the Qua(c)ker school .
Look at the numbers for they are a portal......glyphs come out of them....to us.
Get IT and run with opportunity 15 has taken an interest in you.
Mazel Tov,,,,,,,and no telling anyone....what goes on there,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Thin air and a mile high your ranch
100's of miles from a large body of Water
You live in a different world then me Sd
Our common ground this Work that is living within anyone that reads It.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

Hundreds of miles from water ??? I live over the Denver Aquifier - the largest and purest- bedrock water catche in the WORLD (or so I'm told) :lol: .... my well's "secret root" reaches deep into the Source of life on earth (its water) .... no filters, no chemicals and no "germs" - my air is not so pure but way better than yours by a long shot - because pollution is too heavy to rise this high coming from the West ... most of it and the irradiated Particles from Japan are caught/dumped on the high plateaus between us and California - The Rockies form a natural barrier - that scrub our air with constant winds from all directions as the temperatures rise and fall with the Sun's influence - it is never still, or stagnant our humidity is an average 32%- it is invigorating - stimulating and clean, unless they decide to spray us - and even that moves quickly towards the East and only rarely settles on this side of the Mountains and our soil - believe it or not - is Virgin ... I didn't need to add any artificial fertilizer or chemicals to the corn I planted in the fields ... because it is jam packed with nutrients after centuries of accumulation ... you can take a completely barren piece of land and simply add water and it will grow anything you seed- and here's the bonus ... there are no bugs to chomp it down ... my garden didn't NEED pesticide - because our gardens are so few and far between, other than the occasional grasshopper (that the chickens will chase for a mile) I haven't seen anything but lady bugs ... and don't think I don't have any trees, the previous owners, planted three Aspen "mothers" and I have my own 10 yr old, grove of Aspens - two cedar trees and four Elm, a willow - a bright yellow Locust (I call "big bird") and a living x-mas tree (blue spruce) and a fruit ORCHARD with 7 trees ... I can see "Black Forrest" from my house, and no doubt it will spread this way in the next decade or so ... making my property all that more "valuable" --- ha --- it's ALL GOOD

I have the four basic element required for optimal health and well being - in a pristine form ... earth, wind, fire, and wood ... not to forget how sparsely Colorado is inhabited and you have the Garden of Eden - with vistas that take your breath away in awe, from moment to moment .... you have nothing to compare with this on the East Coast ... your "moutains" are hills, your water is toxic, the Atlantic Ocean is BROWN, as is your air - due to your over population it is as unsafe as it is unhealthy to live there ... I do not miss the sound of the roaches lifting the sink drain, in the middle of the night as they invade my kitchen when the lights go out, nor do I miss, going to the bathroom in the middle of the night and flipping on the light to see my walls crawl with bugs that came up through the drains and crack in the walls where they installed the medicine cabinet - or mold growing everywhere ... or having to sleep with the windows closed because the nats just walk right through the screens and unless you sleep with the sheets over your head - you wake up looking like you have the measles from where they have been feasting on you all night ... snakes everywhere - spiders galore ... I could go on an on - comparing the two states ... but until you actually experience the difference, you will not be able to appreciate it ... for me the choice was a NO-Brainer Mark ... you couldn't PAY me to live there again and I am thoroughly convinced (by my neighbors) that when the immigrants land on the East Coast, all of the smart ones - kept moving West - because without a doubt, the West is the BEST .... the deer and the antelope play in my back yard ( and they aren't "dog" deer like you have there - they are REAL deer, the size of mules) ZERO traffic on my way to town, I can do 80mph on my way to Wal-mart and travel that twenty miles without seeing another car on the road- try doing that on one of your turnpikes :lol:

you may have forgotten, Mark, that I LIVED (not just drove through or visited) in 18 of the United States - and have driven through all but a few of them - so I KNOW what I am talking about ... every one of them has something unique that makes them desirable - but like I said, I didn't really "choose" to live in Colorado - that's where the Universal Entity, led me, my choice was Montana, but its impossible to live there, unless you are independently wealthy (thanks to the Californians) - little did I know, that it wasn't where I needed to be until I reached the end of the string of events that brought me "home" - where I could focus on my First Point, without being distracted by daily survival routines (spraying pesticides, empting mouse traps, and bug catchers, bombing flea infestations, the constant battle with mold and termites ... ain't nobody got time for that Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
What about the Watchers who only wear black and white.
Hasideem all over the place
Lakewood NJ about 7 miles north of me
They control the town
But they are not the Watchers I am referencing here.

speaking of the Hasideem, I live with them in Vegas, they are who run the Kabbala Centres ... I see that Rav Berg (the founder) just died recently - and there was a big funeral for him in Israhell ... no doubt his sons will take over the business ... no, its not a "religion" LOL - but if you are willing to keep all 613 Mitphas you can't be considered a "real" Kabbalist ... my god, those people have more money than Anu ... they live in another world than we do ... completely out of touch with the rest of the world - but I was glad for the experience ... but three years was all I could do ... I couldn't afford two refrigerators or two stoves, much less two sets of pots and pan ... and all the SILVER wear ... and wigs ... tooo weird - but I learned a great deal and don't regret the time I spent learning how, the Jews stay way ahead of the game ... I just couldn't keep up with the dogma and rituals ... and the holidays - one every week ... just made life about ten times more complicated that it needs to be - I'm just not, and never have been motivated by money or accumulating wealth ... the rav wasn't that old, and he was raised Hasidic ... so much for its health benifits (not) - they don't just run Lakewood NJ Mark ... they run the world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 am 

both of you,my friends,please do quantum pause before mind controls you to discuss overly.such discussion will active the polarity system within the HMS,and produce more fuel to discuss or argue

Calm down,my friends. Bring more understanding and forgiveness to your local universe.

NUNTI-SUNYA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Peace to All Humanity
A new start for Wingmakers
Will be done
100 Monads
KC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

SUN-ROT has begun ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_fNfXgpS4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

The first landing is the landing and interconnection of your multidimensional mind with your third dimensional brain. The brain is completely encased within the skull, but the multidimensional mind is just above your brain where it resonates to the fourth dimension and beyond. Thereby, the aura of your physical body is the primary connecting devise between your third dimensional brain and your multidimensional mind.

Once your multidimensional mind has fully "landed” and interconnected with your physical brain, your earth vessel begins its metamorphosis into lightbody. This metamorphosis is much like the shift from a caterpillar to a butterfly, in that it is not a transformation in which a new element has been added. Instead, it is a transmutation in which your body is aligned to a higher frequency of resonance.

This higher frequency of resonance always existed in the higher frequency, but it was not visible to the limited perceptions of your earth vessel. As the energy patterns of your multidimensional mind begin to interlace and interact with your physical brain, higher dimensional perceptions come online to your human consciousness. However, you are only conscious of these perceptions while you are in a higher state of consciousness.

In a low state of consciousness, which is created by fear-based thoughts and emotions, your earth vessel is filled with adrenalin and is on alert for any incoming danger. Therefore, all attention is placed on the physical world. Conversely, when you are in a higher state of consciousness, which is created by love-based thoughts and emotions, your earth vessel is filled with endorphins.

These endorphins amplify the sense of joy, love and wellbeing that first initiated their release. While you are in this state of consciousness, all is safe in the world. When you feel safe your consciousness expands into the higher dimensions, which allows you to move beyond the confines of your daily life enough to consciously perceive glimpses of the higher dimensions.

From a friend .....comrade.....a part of the 100 Monads ........just beyond the rainbow.....in the land of not quite disembodied Beings we are SD.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next