WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quantum pause good and grounding.
Unity..........then why the "need" for a timeline......for the Glyphs to travel in.

Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
I have come to experience and understand that the novels are intricately connected and woven into all of the WM materials, none stand alone, so to speak, as everything that James has released has passageways connecting each to each.

When I am led to a particular “glyph” I find the only way to open it is to use the art of the tools demonstrated in these materials which provide access to the heart portal. That is, it is the heart’s portal that is the key, the hand placed on the glyph, that opens it to the information waiting to be discovered behind it.

Experience with numerology may well be the pathway that has been travelled that now provides the inspiration behind wanting to explore numbers placed in the WM texts, but unless this information is “jettisoned”, by finding the place of emptiness in the heart’s portal, it will keep searching within the mind for the bells that are ringing from another space.

I’m afraid I cannot help with any information gleaned from the number “glyphs” as my event strings have, and do, lead me to other “glyphs” within the WM materials that I am personally meant to explore, but I can offer that if you take the number “glyphs” into your heart centre, bypassing the mind, let it marinade in the emptiness of this portal using the techniques provided in the WM materials, you will find that the information, understanding and purpose inside the glyph portal will become known by yourself; then the challenge arises as to translating it into your mind and physical senses whilst bypassing the predetermined encoding system of the Human Mind System.

Certainly worth the journey though and be very prepared to meet the unexpected.

When we continue our practice with the WM Materials we are inevitably drawn to not only “read between the lines” but “beneath the lines” and then what initially appeared as the “window dressing” has suddenly begun to animate itself to reveal another entirely different level of perspective and meaning.

I believe the Corteum Technology is contained and available within the WM Materials for any student dedicated enough to take the arduous journey of self-will, self determination and application in preparing oneself to then be in a position favorable to uncovering the infinite treasure of wisdom waiting patiently behind the WM portals.

Dr. Neruda: "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information. Thus, in normal consciousness, humans are aware of only an infinitesimal amount of the information that is constantly being fed to them at the unconscious level. The Corteum technology was designed to reduce the filtering aspects of the conscious mind and enable the higher frequency information packets to be fed to the conscious mind.

"In parallel with this effort, the brain circuitry -- if you will -- is re-wired to handle the higher voltage of the information that is being fed to the consciousness, allowing capabilities like photographic memory and abstract thought to co-exist. These capabilities become the matrix filter that draws from the unconscious repositories the most relevant information at any particular time based on the problem or task at hand."

Sarah: "If I were a behavioral scientist, I'd be able to ask you about a thousand questions right now. But I'm lost in what you say--I mean, how many bits of information can you process right now?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's not really a simple question of the quantity of information processing, but rather the relevance of the information in linear time based on the intention of the individual. When one goes through the process of the Corteum technology, their ability to tune into information packets that are relevant to a situation or problem is vastly improved.

In most people, when a given situation confronts them they access their conscious mind and pull out the solution that has served them in the past. Thus, people fall into ruts and patterned behavior, which closes down their access to the unconscious information packets that are based on real-time situation analysis and have extremely high relevancy.

"This technology accelerates the circulation of information between the conscious and unconscious aspects of the mind to flow in the pattern of an ascending spiral rather than the pattern of a repetitious circle. And because of this it unleashes the innate intelligence of the individual. So you see, the Corteum technology doesn't increase raw intelligence, it simply facilitates the natural intelligence of the individual."

Well done! Well said! Thank you!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: 061221 and it’s meaning
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I believe "exposure" to these "thought packages" - no matter what "language/form" they are presented in - will enhance one's personal state of Consciousness... whether they are aware (mentally) of it happening or not ... that they resonate our Heart-strings and deliver their messages, almost like music does - wordlessly ... and because they are not always identified as a language (by the human mind) , they remain hidden in plain sight, through-out Nature

I also believe that James "painted" these messages - with his heart

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6