WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the word "monad" is not found in the wingmakers materials - gee, I wonder why - could it be, because they are not "real" outside of the HMS ?

when you do a search for "monad" it brings up a video game - recognize any of these guys ? they are all "monads" (figments of imagination, existing in the realms of YOUR mind )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Monads are not real in 3d IS is telling me inside myself First Source.....but real in the 5thd ......yes......dis embodied Beings ....the norm there..........we are a part of the collective consciousness.....super Beings......Kej....MDT .....Kaj....Rebocco .....Khem....Rave....Rive.....Kal.....Khems KC......108 strong.....including their Dragon friends.....of which there are many
Is true for you too .....any One has IT inside themselves SD.
Freedom to be our Self .....the goal,,,,,at least for me.
Time just a measure .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
in the end of the story,Terran was attracted by a number---061221
I guess this number maybe has 3 meanings.
If you multiply 6 1 2 2 1,you will get 24,and I think this means the girl that the number represent,(will)own the "24th chromosome" and it's special ability,and of course,she is a girl with 6 heart virtues.(2+4=6)
In Numerology,061221 can equal to 3(6+1+2+2+1=12 1+2=3),which is the same result of "wingmakers"(102 1+2=3),this means,perhaps the girl
is a member from wingmakers.
and why this number begin with a "0'(zero),I think this related to the wm encoded term "NUNTI-SUNYA",SUNYA comes from Sanskrit,it means 0(zero) or blank,void....etc,NUNTI perhaps comes from the word "null",also means zero,empty,will this imply that the girl is a Sovereign Integral?

That number is encoded....to be activated to spark some kind of recognition.....makes sense to me......as it has resonated to all of us.....the premise.....yes Wing Makers in our consciousness.....propelling us forward...
I AM a Sovereign Integral ..True......for U2.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

A Monad is a Individuated consciousness. It is not a separate entity, What it is ,is a fragment of the source,collectively God. The word Monad shows up about 300 years ago. The writer was trying to prove the existance of the Soul. At a deeper level he was more than likely trying to prove that their is a connection with God/source at a deeper level,also with the individual personage. More than likely he was perhaps convinced that the Soul had a continuation beyond this personal life,or material reality. I got the feeling that the Monad had developed at different levels of Maturity. Its possible he was dabbling with the existance of Reincarnation as a explanation. More than likely through observation he had noticed that some people had more awareness,or perhaps were more comfortable in their skin/physical form. Its also a very real motivation that the writer was try to understand how faith worked within a individuals life. I do not know the writer so surely I am concluding my own personal opinion on the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

(0=A,1=B,2=C,3=D,4=E,5=F,7=G,8=H,9=I) (0=J,1=K,2=L,3=M,4=N,5=O,6=P,7=Q,8=R,9=S) (0=T,1=U,3=V,4=W,5=X,6=Y,7=Z)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

(A=0,B=1,C=2,D=3,E=4,F=5,G=6,H=7,I=8,J=9) (K=0,L=1,M=2,N=3,O=4,P=5,Q=6,R=7,S=8,T=9) (U=0,V=1,W=2,X=3,Y=4,Z=5) Had too do it over,made a mistake.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 pm 

I AM what I am and many mistakes along the way I have made with people of the Wing Maker path .
From an ego point of view........Monadic expression of the 100........highest calling .......Kuz......Keg......Kag.....Kan Can....Key.....to the Crystals that have been encoded..... "go" see Gravity in 3d.......visual effects out of this World.
Mac Tov Zorb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

I do not know anything about the EGO,I would not say everyone is born with One. I can not for sure say that our behavior is something we are born with either. The Monad is Invisable,it is unseen except through works of expression. Its not so much words,its ones character. Honestly, I do not really believe that the world,the physical,material world is Evil by Nature. More than likely chaos is the outcome of chaotic circumstances,and undesirable behaviors. It is not always easy to remove ones self from undesirable situations. Sometimes one has to stop and take a good look at their situations. No-one can do,or tell another what to do,this is what free-will is really all about,would you say.. we are taught good and wrong for good reason,it has nothing to do with duality. Reason is never bad.......

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 pm 

I agree.
Live WingMaker
Evil Animus
We eventually have to choose which side of the fence we are on.
15 confused and not as smart as he thinks.
BST and it flawed.....is stupid of him to rely upon this as his game plan to avoid them.
Let us take them on now....rather then wait.
Battle Symbols are being loaded.....and First Source IS promised bright blessings .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 am 
Posting Freak

what you are promoting with your BELIEF in "monads" --- good guys bad guys is just more DUALISM ... Life is NOT a WAR between good VS bad ... and if you believe that, then you will never progress out of this evolutionary cycle ... because DUALISM IS NOT REAL ... Science has revealed this as well - all things manifested, have equal amounts of Positively charged particles as negative ones ... get over it ... move on - Monands are A FIGMENT OF YOUR MIND >>> THEY DO NOT EXIST EXCEPT IN YOUR MIND ...

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 am 
Posting Freak

I am not promoting anything. I think that perspective would be better suited here,As far as dualism It feels more like polarizing idealism . I have a Question for you than. Why is the Animus locked out ,or not given entrance to the Christ Domain,Grand Portal?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 pm 

Monads are real ...to deny them just foolish....but your choice as free will gives you this freedom.......to ignore.......higher agents of FS......can not picture you living the Chassid lifestyle SD............as females are clearly subservient to the male in this culture.......but if true ,,,,you probably make a good chicken soup.........and were pregnant a lot as your job was to bear children,,,,,,,learning the business of the boy.....not the girl.......find it hard to see you this way,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 pm 

Christ Domain Grand Portal.
IS RA EL
3 Suns of our Creation.
Higher Agents of FS
Monads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:58 pm 

Maybe James can clarify the terminology.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Monads are real ...to deny them just foolish....but your choice as free will gives you this freedom.......to ignore.......higher agents of FS......can not picture you living the Chassid lifestyle SD............as females are clearly subservient to the male in this culture.......but if true ,,,,you probably make a good chicken soup.........and were pregnant a lot as your job was to bear children,,,,,,,learning the business of the boy.....not the girl.......find it hard to see you this way,

show me a Monad if they are real - take a picture of one and post it ... but you can't - because they AREN't REAL - except IN YOUR MIND ... where YOU create them.

well, I did live their life style - better than my Rabbi - because I did it of my own free will - not because I was getting paid ... females have never been subservient to males in any culture Mark - they just let you believe that - but without the support of a good woman - men are clueless ... and jewish women are the most dominate individuals I have ever met - when the wife dies before the husband (in an orthodox family), the husband usually starves to death because they can't even feed themselves ... but I have to say, that paying almost two thousand dollars for a seat in the synagog on high holidays - is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard of ... that and the "red-string" :lol:

I learned how to make chicken soup - long before I knew was "kosher" ( really ) was ... I find their dietary restrictions beyond reason ... along with all the other "talmudic" laws and antiquated rituals that dictate every action one takes in their daily life - including when to have sex and how to do it -or how on certain days of the week, you can't even turn on (or off) a light, the stove, or run your (hot-water) heater 0R flush the toilet! ... there is NO "free will" - there is only "god's" will -and by his command - they invented racism, genocide, blood sacrifice, the heirarchies and every form of Dualism ever imagined - they created "separation" and show no mercy ( just like YHWH) ... and are now stuck with fulfilling their own self-defeating prophesy - which I am looking forward to - especially the part where Anu doesn't show up to save them (by pretending to be their messiah) :lol:

nothing personal - but I will be glad when "god" is exposed for the fraud that he is... by some girl - just like the Wizard of OZ - without his technology he is just another opportunist - stealing candy from babies --- good riddance to ALL religions ... we don't need no stinken "saviors" or "monads" ... our one Creator - gave us the ability to save ourselves from dogma and rituals - when he gave us Universal truth - that he created us EQUALs with individuated consciousness ... and like Jesus the Wingmaker said - "the truth will set you free" ... all you need to do is - treat others the way YOU want to be treated... that is the ONLY law of this planet/species ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I agree and IT really does not matter anymore .
Monads are IS RA EL.....and they are not "Jewish but Heavenly Beings.
Chicken Soup a gift from the 'Gods "
As to seeing One ....you must look in the mirror...and gaze into your own eyes....and wait for .....the Central Sun to shine.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 pm 

Bonded to Creator Dragons Golden 100 .
All First Source 1st.
There is a gathering going on now....almost complete..
12-12 the closing of the doors.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Golden Dragons have landed inside of me ready and coming as out as One.
Interesting year IT has been.....almost a full cycle..... since Ascension began.
12-12-2012.....and ends,,,,,061221,,,,,my feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Answer 7 from James: To understand ascension it is necessary to understand its origins. The concept of ascension arose out of division and disconnection. Religion conceived that Source or God was outside the Self, living in some remote dimension of space, fully separated from the human condition. Human beings were not really worthy of God, but religion, in its self-enlightened state, gave humans the concept of faith. By having faith, God will come down and save you from the human condition, provided, of course, that you have faith and apply His commandments.

Ascension came along, not so much from religion, but rather spiritual-mystic sources, and posited that humans did not need to be passive in the application of faith, but rather they could ascend to the Source. In other words, instead of waiting for God to come to you, you could go to God. Humans, under the proper tutelage of masters could learn how to ascend and attain the Godhood, and become a master of their own, serving God and His universe as an emissary of the Light.

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea, the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe, residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:06 pm 

Kingdom of Heaven inside all of us .
Now possible is all I am saying.
Monads ....forget about word.
Think Golden Dragons instead.
Rebocco gets the credit for this "kill".
Mar Key(e) Duk Tov/
MacTZorb/
Mark Elliot Taff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
in the end of the story,Terran was attracted by a number---061221
I guess this number maybe has 3 meanings.
If you multiply 6 1 2 2 1,you will get 24,and I think this means the girl that the number represent,(will)own the "24th chromosome" and it's special ability,and of course,she is a girl with 6 heart virtues.(2+4=6)
In Numerology,061221 can equal to 3(6+1+2+2+1=12 1+2=3),which is the same result of "wingmakers"(102 1+2=3),this means,perhaps the girl
is a member from wingmakers.
and why this number begin with a "0'(zero),I think this related to the wm encoded term "NUNTI-SUNYA",SUNYA comes from Sanskrit,it means 0(zero) or blank,void....etc,NUNTI perhaps comes from the word "null",also means zero,empty,will this imply that the girl is a Sovereign Integral?

numbers, I don't know why I have such a difficult time with them - I have studied some numerology and gramatia that gives letters a numerical equivalent - I have heard that math is the "language" that the Universe speaks in - but it takes a while for it to "sink in" for me ... actually what it takes, is for me to understand it other than mathematically - and when I experience it - that is when the math makes sense (to me) it actually simplifies it - and "proves" it ... but I have come the understand that the "process" (of transformating one's consciousness) come with experience... and takes time. What interest me most is your translation of Nunti-sunya ... which could also be defined as "emptiness" - such as the emptiness that James has defined as the world of the Sovereign Integral

Answer 25 from James: While I have answered this question from a more traditional geometry in previous responses, I will, this time, take a new angle to your question.

In the stillness, purposelessness, and emptiness of you, everything exists. And yet, isn’t this precisely what human beings fear most? In the absolute center of who you are, where the void is, do you not fear this? Perhaps it would be accurate to say that this is the origin of fear itself. An irony wouldn’t you say, that the Sovereign Integral, that which most clearly defines you, is feared by you. Why do you suppose this is? Why would you fear the void and emptiness that is you? Why would you refuse to look through the portal of your human instrument and perceive without the mind in attendance?

This is precisely why human beings are addicted to spiritual propaganda. They fear the still-point in which they exist because they have been programmed by their HMS, and accepted it as truth: what is the void – is but death and non-existence. Thus, they search for the beautiful, the harmonious, the spiritual vistas of higher worlds, the descriptions of peace and love, angelic presences, the experience of oneness and beauty, but they do not want to go through the gateway of emptiness to get there because emptiness is death and non-existence of the mind. And the mind is what they have come to believe is them.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

to me zero is infinitely small - but emptiness - is more like when you step outside after watching an action-packed movie in a theater - the "emptiness" engulfs you if you are not leaving with a crowd, you are aware of its silence and vastness - it encompasses- all that is - and if sandscript is the most ancient of recorded languages, I would like to see how they express "zero" or Nunti-Sunya -

here's how I see the 061221 now, ... there is an empty circle from which we entered this "reality" - followed by a six - six years old is when a child goes to school - they go for 12 years and at 12 years are considered accountable for their selves - and are considered "adults" at 21 ... perhaps it was a code, for the advancement of human intelligence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

Their is nothing to fear in the stillness the emptiness that is You. You are simply the observer,you re centered within your self. You have excepted what is before you. You know that you have no control over others or the circumstances before you. You let go,you calm yourself,you breath. Seconds ,can seem like minutes,you are in the moment,welcome to now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 am 
Posting Freak

exactly, thank you for sharing that perspective - James also calls it a time-less place - without furniture - spaceless, transparent ... It is not a dark secret or hidden place as some would suppose nor is it an "alternate reality" but (our) Source Reality - outside the constraints of the HMS - it is not the emotion packed continuous action adventure of the Astral Plane, it is not the ultimate self isolation of Death - that the Human Instrument's mind system has to offer - it is a well lit environment that gives the individual a clear understanding of who they are and why there are here, now... in the pauses between our breath - FSI is recieved and transmitted - subconsciously (whether we are aware of it or not)

have you ever noticed your self holding your breath while collecting data ? (you see something awesome or read something profound - and either suck in a breath or expel one - and pause)... before your mind can react otherwise with the emotions that it is programed to trigger - in that instance - that "state of mind" that is open to receive data - the heart transmits its "intuitive" intelligence... in the pause between breaths.
The Quantum Pause is a technique where one can focus on that pause between breaths - and allow the heart to transfer the Soul's consciousness into the HMS (one comprehensible bite at a time) - without it being distorted (faster than it can be distort by the HMS altered programs) ... Intuitive intelligence can also be transmitted during meditative or dream states ... or through the human instrument that has an open mind and who has Mastered their emotional system...and refined the ego to give Intuitive Intelligence a priority to be expressed by the HI ... which is the self-realization of the Sovereign Integrals presence and influence in our Life

try to make yourself aware of when you are "holding your breath" ... are you holding it now, while you reading this and are thinking about a reply? ... tee hee - we pause - searching for Intuition /Inspiration constantly through-out the day ... sub-consciously the heart IS always influencing us - but when we center our focus on these messages - more of them are being projected into our reality for us to explore - experience, and get comfortable with - until Source Reality becomes our preferred reality and it expresses the virtues of the heart.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:00 am 
Posting Freak

I was within the moment, I knew their was going to be a impact,I kept myself focused in the moment and within the breath. I relaxed my muscles,so I could move with flow. At first I had tighten my Jaw,I had to slightly open my Mouth. I held the breath deep,before exhaling. This well sound maybe odd,I was forgiving the people who caused the accident. The Truck trailer bed had ripped through the door,and pulled the whole front end off the Car. I was a passenger,like I said,I had no control. Everyone kept asking me if I was okay ,because I was so calm....It was not dis-belief or even shock. I am not sure where my strength came from too push open the door,because it had been caved in and ripped through. I just applied the Heart Virtues,I forgave both the driver of the car and the truck. The driver of the car keeps calling me and telling me she might have whiplash,and wants me to go get checked out. She got so frustrated that she ask me What I was Made of. I laughed really hard,I told her I just relaxed myself,and Centered myself within my breath,nothing else,no thoughts,emptiness.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Bottom line is IT is grounding.
Timeriding like a rollercoaster.
15 crossed the line
Once to often,,,,,,and Rebocco has been given the contract.
2 unify.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next