WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this new Novel by James, has been released in the Sumbola website ... It is a very timely novel ... that features a young boy, who was groomed as a child to be the Mahdi, (Savior of the Islamic members of the Religion Hierarchy) because of the circumstances that surrounded his birth - even though he, doesn't feel as if he is the Mahdi, and there are some questions concerning the fact that his Father was not an Iranian and both of his parents were killed shortly after his birth ... and he was being groomed by his tribes' religious leaders as the story opens - but he didn't believe that his Tribe/Religion could give him the type of education he wanted ... so he ran away from home - across the desert alone and his adventure/destiny begins an education that would help him develop his own unique talents.

This would make a great action packed adventure movie, James has a way with words that creates visuals ... but it is more violent than I expected from James - not to mention all the tactical information of weapons ect ... Seems that the "new world" after Sun Sickness is a whole lot like the old world - where a class of elite believe that they should control our daily lives (what's left of them) ... and once again have access to all the Earth's resources and technology - including Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION ... I assume that James is aware of the fact that we have become a war mongering global society and that if he wanted to get people aware of a different perspective - he would have to write a book that presented it in that sort of a setting... as always, he presents a unique perspective and an important lesson.

Enjoy !

Last edited by starduster on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:21 am 
Posting Freak

https://sumbola.com/books/368

The Weather Composer is a fictional novel that is about a time in earth’s future when a global event occurs that is called Sunrot. Sunrot is an incident that describes when an overactive sun creates devastating effects on earth’s populations. The story takes place twelve years after the event of Sunrot happened, and shows how a young boy in a Baluchian tribe in eastern Iran becomes identified as being in possession of a very special intelligence. The leadership of earth wants to rebuild the technologies that it had before Sunrot, and they have special schools where they send the brightest students. They test students for entry into these special schools, and this Baluchian boy, whose name is Terran Kahn, is identified by their system as having an IQ that is literally off the charts. The leadership wants him, and they send a team to extract him from Mashhad, Iran. The problem is that the tribe, from which this boy is from, believes he is the Mahdi. The Mahdi is prophesied to be the one who unifies all religions into Islam. There is a great conflict between the Baluchian tribe and the new world leadership as they fight over possession of this boy. Meanwhile, Terran has his own vision, and that is to prevent another Sunrot. He wants to be able to compose weather to control its effects so if another Sunrot were to occur, the food supplies could still be managed. The conflict of the story is about who controls the incredible one-in-a-trillion intelligence that Terran possesses, and for what purpose this intelligence is used. Terran knows he needs to have access to the best teachers on the planet, and so he wants to leave his tribe, and be taught. He does not want to be the Mahdi, however, the question is, does he have a choice?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:54 pm 

Wow, that sounds very interesting!

I will buy it. But I'd like to wait till I can order a book.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm 

It's amazingly hot here in sunny England where the bilderbergers are meeting.
Planning their global whatever?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi all & one.

First and foremost, I'm reminded to mention that we are collectively the creators of all the content that appears from James.

Indeed, all events are conducted and directed by our higher selves for the benefit of one and all.

As a Sovereign Integral, James, as an exemplar of humanity, is more than happy to serve my/your/our purpose.

By simply reading and integrating this fine story, there will be a shift within the individual that will of course effect the whole.

And that is IT......whether or not you are a member of the Bilderberg Group or any group for that matter, remember......

Quote:
First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from collective to individual and individual to collective. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya right Russell, it's so easy FOR YOU to take credit for all the work JAMES HAS DONE AND MADE MANIFEST. What have you MANIFESTED AND MADE YOUR LIFE'S WORK AND FREELY SHARE IT WITH ALL? Show us. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak

It looks like Russell hasn't read the latest e-book either. Bless you brother as you work at being "one in a trillion". I wonder, does that mean that in 20 years there will be a trillion people on this planet? Or does it mean over a period of time?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:11 pm 

Hours ago I bought the book on sumbola, and I am stuck in it. Currently at chapter 22.

I agree with starduster on the point that James writings create visuals, I can feel and see every character. This is a very good book! I really enjoy every page. And sure this would be a good movie too!

Thank you James!

And here I'll share some news for you, or if it is new info for you I don't know but here it goes;

" I'm working with Mark Hempel to do a complete redesign of http://t.co/1R85tPbmiU. Should launch in August. I'll keep you posted. -James "

that was on his twitter feed, found it on sumbola under the icon of social, whilst reading.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I find it more than coincidental that Clif High has been mentioning "sun sickness" for a while (since '03) ... and he is not the only one predicting the sun to get very active, which would - without a doubt - have an effect on this Planet and its inhabitants ... and they (scientist and psychics) have been talking talking about this type of possibility for many years now, to happen during this sun-cycle ... this book, seems to be connecting the dots whic are appearing all over the web - the Sun IS really acting "strange" in this "maximus" (activity) cycle - but so-far, it is the weakest "sunspot" cycle in almost a hundred years ... it is not what anyone has expected

Science tells us that the Sun is passing through a "plasma ribbon" - they have no idea how the Sun will react to it, they just have to sit and watch ... and whether or not it was caused by the "plasma" or not, the Sun did something that had never been recorded before ... it developed 4 magnetic Poles ( google quadrapole or go here for a quick synopsis http://modernsurvivalblog.com/space/qua ... n-the-sun/) - OK - what does that mean to us? - well so far nothing, if all you are looking for is an increase in the sun's activity but at the moment, it is its lack of activity is causing some concern (about Earth's "batteries" not getting a full charge (?)) I don't think we've had a dozen x flares - when in the last Maximus we got two dozen a day regularly for almost a year, ... unless they've "adjusted" their "flare scale" because the ones that do blast off, look pretty big ... and the Hydra (earthquake producers) Flares have been gigantic and numerous - with several CME causing low-latitude auras ... but only one "major" sun spot of any significance so far ... but as so many sun-tards remind us, it would only take one "perfect" flare to knock out the Earth's technology ...

so things did "change" last year - significantly - and they are still "changing" even more rapidly that we can comprehend ... I really don't care what caused it - or the forest fire that is burning furiously in the Red Flag winds, devouring Mc-Mansions, less than five miles from me, today ... but it is getting pretty hard to ignore the Earth's Transformation - even if you believe that the weather is being manipulated by man, there is no doubt in my mind, that Earth is taking counter measures to insure Humanities survival - and that because this entire Solar System was created to sustain Earth - It is my understanding that our Sun is responding to the Earth's needs ... if Sun Rot, is what it takes to disable the particle beam technology that is attempting to alter this Planets eco-system and purpose - then perhaps, finally, the Elite will understand, that there IS an Intelligence superior to their "god's" psychopathic intellect - that has another agenda for Humanity that Anu, never imagined... just as the boy in the book, has an agenda other than becoming a religious leader... I guess the question is, how will Sun Rot serve in the plan of FS to develop Humanities full potential as Sovereigns

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm 

It'd be scary, but soo cool if Sun Rot happened here! I'd welcome it.

I like it how they have in the story converted computers to run on solar power, why can't we make iphones and laptops run on solar power NOW? there are solar powered military weapons currently like the drones, but no solar computers. . . for us, the people, the consumers, to buy. But of course once again, I'll just understand that the elite wont allow their 'slaves' (we) to have solar awesomeness, because TPTB are sinister and greedy, and always one step ahead in tech and plans.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

Could you imagine,A world with no religion? I dont believe that people pursue their Mission by choise. I dont think you wake up one mourn an decide that today is the day,No,Its not like that,not even a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 am 
Posting Freak

Missions are always controlled by some Hierarchy,some force,some controlling factor. Ah Weather it be your enviornment,or Government. Theirs always a presentation,something leading up too,our soundslike,lika,like or what ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 am 
Posting Freak

What can I say,Ummm well,ummm,I dont really know exactly whats going on in this forum anymore. Well I suppose you could say something like,educate yourself. I could say something like,Its a proven fact that people who live in places like Seattle are at risk of Seasonal depression. I suppose playing it safe is the way to go these days,going with the flow is just another jump into the great abyss with concrete shoes. Whats everyone fighting over,Landscape,Over-seer of the World,the Next-Nexus SuperHuman. Its all enough to make the Dead role in their graves.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:03 am 
Posting Freak

It take a Individual consciousness to be Connected to be a Collective Consciousness-Group Collective Consciousness. Consciousness isnt connected to Other Groups anymore, because as a People we are Not individual-selfless,our wholeness is fed by the fed for one purpose,One Body of Consciousness as a collective whole. To be too Individuated, One is Not able too Be sovereign in their pursuit of Unification as a One-Body Collective. Because it pollutes the Air and The water,and the ground we walk on...........Because,If one is Individual,you recognize the rift. Thats the biggest problem as a american that I can see is that we have been stript of traditions,language,customs. We arent allowed to recognize or even appreciate our culture,without negative responses to the culture that we assimilated into,intergrated into. Yet,this is the old wave,that has been rested,and calmed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

I had a dream,I walking on a mountain road and a semi-truck had over-turned. It laid on its side,and the driver was Okay. The back of the truck was opened,The truck was full of crushed Ice,it began to Melt. Out of the crushed Ice came the spawning salmon,they had been frozen and were re-animated. The Fish began to Rot,fearful I ran to try and save the dying fish. A Man walked down upon my path,he was dressed in native wear. He points to the Sun as it was setting,time had lapsed,for I had arrived at the dawning. He said dont look back,they are surely dead and rotting. I walked towards the setting Sun,I had to walk threw a portal,I had arrived on the sceen of a odd landscape. Tourist were taking pictures of telephone Poles ,The wires the cable was gone. I was told to go in find the Women who everyone called Dragon Fly. I walked into a dinner,at a table a Women was reading Tea Leaves at The bottom of the Tea cups. She ask me what I was looking for,I was Early. I walked back out side,I want to take a better look at the Telephone pole. On the Poles,was a flyer with a Teacher. I put my Glasses on,so I can look a little bit closer. Its Maitreya.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Behind every Religion their is a underground,secret knowledge Base. Their all connected by and threw the Secret Gov.,These are the Builders of the World Gov. All are connected ,in their Goal,their Purpose,their First Point, being the pursuit of a Leader to Unite the World........Astrology was Used,remember the Story of Christ Birth,The Wise Men.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

I dont want to bust your bubble,most of the population of certain Belief Systems,Live where you Live. If a person isnt Religious,than Their Spiritual,same thing,governed by the Spiritual Teachers and Gurus...........Satanist wouldnt even Exist,if it wasnt For GOD. Herbalist where the first Healers,Doctors,you know Natural medicine...........

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:58 pm 
Posting Freak

If you were to take a Magic Carpet Ride,and You left it in autopiliot,were do you think you would find yourself? Theirs has Been many Civilization,Older than Atlantis as Myth......The emblems ,the symbols,the coats of armour,the flags.........the Stars,The Moon the Sun........all Worship..all a War-ship.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

We are all Slaves,we are owned by our country,property of the country we were born Inn. No-One is Free-freedom is a illusion. We as a Global community are owned by the sky,and those who are part of the brotherhood of the brotherhood of Light-Lords of Fly......If they could Tax the Air we Breath they would........Sadly I must confess,I wouldnt Live any where else,I would have surely been Stoned to Death had I lived anywhere else. Unlike a story,you with out sin,throw the first stone. I would say its was Pride or Ego that makes the Man do what he does,but,it isnt....its principle. Its so deeply etched,within,the scare tissue so thickened,harden. The innocent grow old,they too,become fixture within this landscape of ever changing of the guards.......

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

The Only Sun-rot that is taking place is conficts in its Belief System. Globally this is a distraction of what is really happpening to the World,at its Core. I dont see a way out of Globalization, religiously,spiritually. The moral fiber of humanity is rotting,our youth are being corrupted at earleir age,violence is seen as a answer,and suicide isnt a tabu....actually people are given Mantels of praise or even elevated to Saints,mardom.... Its so Mid-evil.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

The World has been placed in One Day at aTime Mode. Were on are way to Global Homelessness, no where to lay our weiry Mind. It screws with the Mind,it makes it more difficult to have pure consciousness. You lay in restlessness,fighting the inner being of wholeness. The sub-conscious mind does its best to bring up intelligence,yet its scrabled,its images,some imagined,some have been distorted. It this the global unconscious mind,this distortion. How can we brake out of this prision,as one wall falls another is built,as tho we are watching a tower of babel built.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Could you imagine,A world with no religion? I dont believe that people pursue their Mission by choise. I dont think you wake up one mourn an decide that today is the day,No,Its not like that,not even a little.

not only can I imagine a world with no religion - I live in one :mrgreen: It it my understanding that our mission comes with our Individuality

perhaps every day is "the Day" Zoar ... because we can contribute something unique (if only our perspective) to our associates every day ... something that they would not have known, if you hadn't "transferred that knowledge" to them ... in your unique and inspiring way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Missions are always controlled by some Hierarchy,some force,some controlling factor. Ah Weather it be your enviornment,or Government. Theirs always a presentation,something leading up too,our soundslike,lika,like or what ever.

in the case of Earth and this Species - we all have the same Mission ... to transfer knowledge from FS into MEST ... which is not the same as transferring "information" and the individual with a fragmented consciousness is not able to do anything but transfer these superficial frequencies ... until they restore their ability to participate in the Plan of FS -consciously ... there is nothing to prevent anyone from doing that now ... but you choice to do what you came here to do is guaranteed by Free Will ... no one can force you to ignore why you are here or to believe anything ... you always have a choice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
What can I say,Ummm well,ummm,I dont really know exactly whats going on in this forum anymore. Well I suppose you could say something like,educate yourself. I could say something like,Its a proven fact that people who live in places like Seattle are at risk of Seasonal depression. I suppose playing it safe is the way to go these days,going with the flow is just another jump into the great abyss with concrete shoes. Whats everyone fighting over,Landscape,Over-seer of the World,the Next-Nexus SuperHuman. Its all enough to make the Dead role in their graves.

taking your personal consciousness with you into Death, is not the same as being conscious of what is going on in LIFE, anymore than we are conscious of what goes on in Death ... but the LTO has revealed via James in the PCI - that consciousness is not increased by going to Death - therefore it is logical to assume that because the Entity is limited to the experiences and perceptions of the HI (which is excluded from Death) that the Entity's progress is suspended until it has a HI ... experience is how the Entity gains knowledge - under the circumstances it finds itself in- living in MEST ... as stated, our "mission" is to transfer knowledge ... we can'T experience anything without a HI, therefore, we have no knowledge to transfer, and serve no purpose while in Death ... there is nothing unique about the experience (we've all done it thousands of times now) doing it more than once is self-abusive IMO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello Starduster, Im not sure exactly what meant by personal, I would say on a Conscious level your are connected to your Emotion Landscape. As far as The Grand Portal=Christ, as far as it goes with Personalization of your body collective Consciousness,I would say that Ones over-all spectrum of their dynamic evolved perspective that has been Indiviualized in Intergrated would have some impact to Ones over-all collective Conscious.