WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

God is God,it doesnt really matter what Name you give to God, From this precieved Ideaology.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Science isnt Void of God,their isnt any reason for a person to abandon their family or their country to pursue a answer to the spiritual upheaval of the World. Education surely fits here,how do we get educated,whos responsiable for educating the Poor? Education was taken away from the Home long ago,actually Im not really sure were this came from,as far as mandated,over-seen,controling population. More than likely this was a answer to the woes of those who were under theivery, during times of under job growth,like the depression,and after world war 1.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

shortly after WW2, people in the spiritual community started looking for the arrival of the Maitreya. Strangley they beleived he would be birthed between 1943-1957. Was He? What would happen If he brought War,what if his solution was Rebelion? Can Religion and Mans Law work together? The real Gold,The real Gold of the Future is Water-Clean Water. Should people be aloud to re-build on contaminated Ground? Should they be able to sell their Goods,if their land has been Contaminated? Where do we put the people whos land has been contaminated? Do foreign Govs,have the right to tell people what they can Grow,or Not grow? Is occupation the same as Invasion? Is the United Nations really doing their Jobs?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

I think its important to remember this is science fiction. My thought on this is that perhaps it could happen if the astroid that is suppose too empact earth in 2036 doesnt boomarang,instead it hits the Moon in 2028. I dont even want to think about that,because I already did that 8 years ago. The thing is,earth didnt heat up or did it get Warmer,the temp of the earth began too cool,if their is A Hell,believe me,Its the coldest place ever.....I didnt veiw this from remote veiwing,nor did I from a Dream. I was totally awake,I had taken walk,I wasnt on Meds,or drugs,I havent used since 1997. It was cold outside,colder because it was a full Moon. I am idiot,I lack IQ...anyway,I brought campstove into the trailer. My thoughts now on this event,I think I may have poisoned myself Three times,before my a Psychotic melt down. Anyway in my Altered State of Mind,despite the fact I thought about Jumping off the bridge. I guess I took a Time-Out,I realized that their was Two Moons. One the Moons is going to be a Space Station. Can you imagine,they might actually be able to go too Mars. The other Moon is a artifical Moon,man made. Its going to be the Home to the elite-The ruling Class is going to Rule the earth. My guess is someone finally figured out how to use Black slate technology,they were able to intersect with a event at the right moment,in changed something. Re-play does work,it just has to be applyed to the corraltions to the moment of empact of a event at the right cor,in real time. (Be their or be square). Oh by the way,their is no religion in the future. The closest thing to a religion is Science,not real good science-in I cant say I am really into the reanimation thing of the dead,in genetic experiments. Oh ,dreaming well be-out lawed,in everyone well be monitored. Digital Angel-up-grade. Other that everythings cool..........

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
zoarastera wrote:
God is God,it doesnt really matter what Name you give to God, From this precieved Ideaology.

but can you perceive an "idealogoly" without a GOD? something like we have here, where anyone, (no one special) can when they reach maturity, create a life-form (baby) with no skill, talent or special devices .... that makes us all - dogs and bugs included gods eh? Is't that God's claim to fame "he created us - is our "Father(in heaven)" ? We don't have any respect for or worship and obey our Earthly "father" - so why would we worship our "heavenly father" - the quintessential "dead-beat dad" or follow in the foot steps of his "chosen" leaders - expecially after they have proven themselves perverts and murderers?

basically there is no difference between Anu and any other individual with advanced "intelligence" ... when he wants something done, he need US to do it - he has no "special" personal powers - he can't do anything I can't do - once shown how to work the gizmos and gadgets ... so either there are no "gods" or we are all "gods" - because without his technology Anu has no more "power" than any other member of Humanity ... the only thing he does better than the rest of us is LIE

The underlying principal that is evident through-out the WMMs - is that we were all created by one creator - that we all use the same Source to create - and all of our creations are equal ... so where did the Ideaology that one (created) Being is greater than another originate ? .... the WMMs tell us that WE "created" that idea - that BS - it came from our MINDs ... so it doesn't matter what name you give "god" ... if you believe in a "supreme being" then you are participating in a phony BS - because the Universal truth is that we were all created equal - originally , and took this opportunity to be self-creative ... like our self-created leader, who genetically modified himself and his species to the point where they actually believe their own hype ... and have MADE things unequal ... but I am not convinced that if we all had an equal opportunity to develop our innate abilities - that each of us couldn't contribute something of equal value to Humanity ...

Anu couldn't prevent us from doing that unless he convinced us that we are not equal ... and we each choose to follow his lead - but seriously Zoar, if we all BELIEVED that we have the same potential as ANU - we could each - once his technology is explained - have as much "power" as Anu ... he has simply used his technology (developed over the ages) to deceive us ... so if we had to come up with something Anu does "better" than the rest of us - it is LIE - apparently that fragment of FS that he was given as his "individuality" - that makes him unique - is that he is the biggest LIAR the Universe has ever know ... kinda like Obama (snicker)

bottom line is, "God" doesn't have any power, except for what you give him ... you don't need a God, to survive or to successfully accomplish what you came here to do ... you have the ability to save yourself from ignorance by opening your mind to First Source Intelligence

what you fail to grasp, as you tell us of one experience after another that you have had, in several states of consciousness - are all ONE continuous life ... that Anu doesn't have any "power" to end your life or to punish or reward you for supporting him ... there is nothing to gain or FEAR from your association with him, because you and I are immortal beings - each with the potential to BE "gods" - once we transform our perspectives of our selves, and stop participating in the Empire of Deception Anu has created... "in the name of god"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is something that I have been chewing on (privately) for most of my life ... I believe, that "messages" go out from the Universe to Everyone ... all the time, but that only certain individuals "act" upon them ... how many times have you seen, something being marketed that you recognized as "your idea" ... When I worked as a waitress, I was amazed to discover that everyone eats at about the same time (that's no revealation we are programed to do that) but did you know that they all want the same thing to eat? on the same day? If the first person that comes in orders crab soup - you know everyone that comes in for lunch is going to order crab soup ... it is as if a great cosmic bell wrung with today's menu :lol:

anyway, this theory has been investigated Scientifically and the results reveal that all of our great thoughts are shared ... and that we are all being influenced by the Sun is transmitting them and I thought that you may be inspired by the trailer ... to understand the implications of "Sun Rot" that this book is making us aware of

Does the sun have the power to transform humankind?

In Solar (R)evolution, world-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers makes a compelling case, pointing to a wealth of scientific evidence that shows a remarkable correlation between increases in solar activity and advances in our creative, mental, and spiritual abilities.

We are in the midst of a dramatic rise in solar disturbances, which have the capability of disrupting the Earth's geomagnetic field and, as a result, our global ecology. Broers, however, sees this not as an impending apocalypse but as the dawn of a new era.

Drawing on research from a variety of disciplines, he shows how erupting solar activity carries the potential to boost our brain capacity and expand our minds in ways we never imagined possible. Abilities now seen as extraordinary or supernatural-telepathy, extrasensory perception, and off-the-charts intelligence quotients-may soon become ordinary and natural and could very well help us solve the mounting global crises we are facing.

Without a doubt, the way we think, feel, relate, communicate, and experience reality has been changing dramatically in recent years, and Dieter Broers affirms those changes will ultimately culminate in a new form of consciousness and harmony on Earth. Humankind is going through an evolutionary leap, says Broers, and the process has already begun.

http://www.solar-revolution-movie.com/dvd

also on utube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klSQzBgFRoY

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:15 pm 

Wing Maker or Animus.
Even you who thinks via the HMS she knows it all must choose.
Her way or the WMM.
Which is true and which is not.
Mine
Or mind.
First Source.
First .
Back to the Weather Composer.
Please
MacTZorb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Wing Maker or Animus.
Even you who thinks via the HMS she knows it all must choose.
Her way or the WMM.
Which is true and which is not.
Mine
Or mind.
First Source.
First .
Back to the Weather Composer.
Please
MacTZorb

just another example of how you are unwilling to "connect the dots" Mark ... what I posted was very much related to what was revealed in the Novel ... but you don't want to believe that it could actually be happening NOW ... even though all our Scientific Research reveals that something is happening on the Sun NOW that has never happened before ... quadrapoles, plasma ribbons etc etc etc ... WHY NOW? Mark ... and why do you deny that you are living in the SHIFT and resist this awareness - and refuse to take the opportunity to prepare for what James has revealed about our very near future?

why do you think that James chose "Sun Rot" to reveal "what is coming" ... at the same time the Sun is doing something Unique and the SHIF was "predicted" ?

your denial will not alter the Plan of FS - it only reveals how unprepared you are to accept it and participate in it - to the point where you can't even discuss it ... or what IS HAPPENING NOW and how it relates to "the Weather Composer's" unique mission ... the sun is WHITE hot now - and you are old enough to remember when it was Yellow and you could play in it all day without any "blockers" - now if you put your arm out the window for more than five minutes you get burnt ... I used to be able to look directly at the sun without filters - I can't do that any more ... these are things that YOU have to make a special effort to IGNORE, Mark - perhaps you would like to explain why you choose to ignore the fact that the Sun IS much hotter, NOW than it has ever been, and that it is having a dramatic effect on all life on earth? and could very well be the first signs of "Sun Rot" ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Ya right Russell, it's so easy FOR YOU to take credit for all the work JAMES HAS DONE AND MADE MANIFEST. What have you MANIFESTED AND MADE YOUR LIFE'S WORK AND FREELY SHARE IT WITH ALL? Show us. :roll:

Nice comments everyone.

In each incarnation that an individual chooses to occupy, there are always challenges that are presented by other fragments of itself that are there to transform understanding of itself. Some challenge(r)s are there to progress by way of evolution.

As a matter of accuracy, I take no credit for the work of James.

To repeat, we are collectively the creators of all the content that appears from James.

And by the way, "we" is "us" and "every one" as One Entity.

Shayalana wrote:
It looks like Russell hasn't read the latest e-book either. Bless you brother as you work at being "one in a trillion". I wonder, does that mean that in 20 years there will be a trillion people on this planet? Or does it mean over a period of time?

From a limited perspective, it does indeed look as if "Russell" hasn't read it.

I assure you, I particularly enjoy reading it here in MEST; it makes a nice change from having already read it outside of MEST.

Thing is this.

A Sovereign Integral does not "work at being" anything.

IT just IS.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:

In each incarnation that an individual chooses to occupy, there are always challenges that are presented by other fragments of itself that are there to transform understanding of itself. Some challenge(r)s are there to progress by way of evolution.

you are still mixing the WMMs with NA mumbojumbo Russell ...the WMMs tell us that "re-incarnation and the "after-life" are not real ... there is only ONE incarnation and that's the one when we fragmented our consciousness and limited it to the perspective of the HI interacting with MEST - and they reveal that we were all "born" on the same day so there isn't any "old or young" souls - and we all incarnated on Earth the same day ... the "re-incarnations" that follow your self-inflicted death-sentence are the result of the individual's choice to go to Death or live long enough to transfer their souls to another (naturally generated identical body ) - they don't choose a new time to "re-incarnate" when they go to death, they "re-incarnate" when their new body is ready for them to occupy ... You do not need to go to Death - it serves NO PURPOSE - it is simply a distraction and a form of self-retardation - there is no reason for us to waste all that time in death ... because there is no "after-life" in death (no body = no experience = no expansion of personal consciousness) - it is an empty void - no punishment/ no reward - just a long wait in the ultimate isolation / separation from Life (or so it seems) - and don't kid yourself - there is no other place for the Sovereignn Integrals to "go" because this is where FS "lives" until it finishes what it came here to do - and we (its potential emissaries) can't DO anything in Death but wait for a new HI to continue gaining experience that will enhance their consciousness and to share the knowledge we gained from our experience with others because without a HI there is no way for SECUs to interact with "Life" on Earth

To repeat, we are collectively the creators of all the content that appears from James.

According to Jame's own words, he was created to "transfer" this new intelligence to Earth ... it wasn't a "choice" - he didn't "volunteer" to be the Avatar for the WMMs - his Wholeness Navigator or "fragment of God" dictated his "mission" - it was his "individuated" purpose - no one else has this purpose - because each fragment is unique and has a unique but equally valuable part in the Plan of First Source ... it is only our personal perspective that prevents us from seeing how valuable each of us are in the plan ... and as far as us being the "creators of all the content that appears from James" ... that isn't true either - what James is sharing is not "man-made" the Wingmakers didn't "create" it - they DISCOVERED it ... and are sharing it with us ... not just the people the WMs (hidden) community - who didn't embody the "new" HI ... but all of us Wingmakers ... The "content" of the materials James is sharing is not a "collaboration" of information ... it is Universal Truth - it existed before the Sovereign Entities were even created ... and will exist eternally in the Universe of Wholeness ... we didn't contribute a thing to it - nor is it "date" specific ... it is Eternally true no matter where you incarnated or when.

ONE CONSCIOUSNESS, Russell, not one Entity - FS is not an entity it is consciousness and it existed before entities were created - before the Plan of FS was initiated ... when the One Creator existed "alone" - it used (collective/FSI) Consciousness to create the Universe of Wholeness ... and to individuate the entity's consciousness because IT was conscious and understood that we needed to be conscious of ALL that IS if we were going to assist, and because IT designed the Entities - it KNEW that our HI's mind could not comprehend ALL that IS unless it experienced it --- one "fragment" at a time by sharing or "transfering knowledge" from one individual to another until we all understood the Plan and could experience Independence ourselves ( save our selves from the Ignorance that the Hierarchies were created by Anu to make us dependent upon)

Shayalana wrote:
It looks like Russell hasn't read the latest e-book either. Bless you brother as you work at being "one in a trillion". I wonder, does that mean that in 20 years there will be a trillion people on this planet? Or does it mean over a period of time?

I assure you, I particularly enjoy reading it here in MEST; it makes a nice change from having already read it outside of MEST.

and just where is "outside of MEST" - where did you go - when the entire "known" Universe of MEST is within the prison of the HMS? ? MEST is not "outside" of Source Reality - nothing exists outside of Source Reality ... MEST is only a small region of the Universe of Wholeness ... and without a transformation of your present (incarnated) fragmented state of consciousness your HI is limited by the nature of its design - and by the "terms of incarnation", or to speak plainly - the Entity is (self)limited to the perspectives of the HI, until it transforms it state of being

Thing is this.

IT just IS.[/color]

The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness Russell -that the SECU has incarnated on Earth to REALize - the transformation requires a conscious effort on our part - it is life's greatest challenge

The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

... It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. ...

the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for the entity model, and it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles that are symbolic of Source Reality, as opposed to the reality of an external source that is bound to the evolution/saviorship model of existence.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

What part of "Unlimited" do you not understand?

Quote:
Source Intelligence

Source Intelligence is the energy-consciousness of First Source that is cast into all worlds, all dimensions, all realities, all life forms, all times and places. Source Intelligence is the First Source projected into all that is. Source Intelligence, in effect, is the "eyes and ears" of First Source, and its role is principally involved in expressing, upholding, and sustaining the will of First Source. On a more personal level, it is a liberating force of energy-intelligence that serves to accelerate the expansion of consciousness and assist those who desire to unlimit themselves.

http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

Quote:
......Through these life principles of the Sovereign Integral, the individual can become a master of unlimiting the Self......

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:02 am 
Posting Freak

ah Russell, with such visions of grandeur, perhaps you can see beyond, to the fifth dimension, as you so often claim, but what earthly good has it done for you - for us, in the now?

It is my understanding that our consciousness (as Sovereign Integrals) is unlimited but that we limited it, of our own free will, to the perspectives of the Human Instrument - it is like the hypothetical question ... can God create something that he can't do ? ... apparently, It created a Universe so large that it had to fragment itself to explore it :roll:

have you watched the THRIVE movie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:44 pm 

It's a hard read... sometimes I can't understand what the content implicate...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 am 
Posting Freak

Luminousthings wrote:
It's a hard read... sometimes I can't understand what the content implicate...

yes and that is why the people who discovered the website requested a forum, where the materials could be discussed ... the forum is formatted to allow you to focus on each section of the Website and discuss it with others ... if you use the search engine in the WMF you can locate almost any topic found in the website and see what we have shared from our individual perspectives and experiences - or you can create your own topic to discuss until you feel comfortable with your understanding of it ... but please keep in mind that we are like the Blind men who came across an Elephant, and because of their limited (superficial) search, and even though they were being completely honest - their conclusions were incomplete because they limited themselves to one area of a very big subject

be patient with yourself ... and don't let its size or strange language overwhelm you - take it one topic at a time ... once you get a glimpse of the Big Picture - the details become understandable ... and fairly easy to comprehend - start with the stuff you feel the most comfortable with ... like the Elephant in the story, all of its parts are interconnected and seamless - by examining one, you will be inclined to reach farther and discover more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 pm 

Is this WC going to be a Series of books? Because I was shocked the way the story just stopped when HE finally got to the USA. Very disappointed to have it end that way after 600 pages of nothing but fighting and fleeing.

Yes there were many Golden Nuggets in this book, as there are in all the others from James and I will be going back through it over and over maybe, since I failed to take notes. I did bookmark a page or two and share a comment or two and those will help me maybe find my way back to those places I would like to keep in my mind.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Ha ---- I felt the same way about all of this books so far - IMO they are all unfinished - beginning with the Ancient Arrow book - I have come to the conclusion that they are designed to leave you wanting MORE - so you go to the WM's website -

I believe that each book was written specifically to attracts a different crowd of people - The AAP brought in the Conspiracy Theorist - the The Living Truth attracted those who expressed a need for "guidance" - the DP made the Heirarchy's agenda clear - to all its participants and supporters, the Quantesum attracts people who are open to the influence of interdimensional beings - and exposes the Medical communities agenda to keep us isolated and drugged and this one seems to be aimed at the members of the military complex - but I can't figure out why it is called the Weather Composer - because he didn't he "compose" any weather to get out of his predicaments ?

before he started writting these book, James first established website that would attract specific (self-programed) people to the WMMs ... I believe the WM's website was created to inspire those individuals who were "programed to transform" - the the Lyricus website attracts Scientists and the EVTs attract potential "activist" who weren't satisfied with what the New Age agenda or Religion lacks ... then we got Spirit State where James could continue creating the WM's "mythology" and attracting "artist" in the general population ... they are a demonstration of K.I.S.S.ing that keeps the reader wanting more - but there is no way IMO that anyone can ignore the one thing that they ALL have in common is the WMMs ..

I came away - after reading this book - thinking that what I discovered by reading it - was very valuable - and Powerful - even though I can't explain why it left me with that impression - other than to make me more aware of what is going on with the Sun - now and to assure me, that if it does cause "Sun Rot" in the future - I have another decade to prepare for it. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm 

Thank You for your thoughts SD! I am pretty sure this is the Weather Composer SERIES, as mentioned to me by Darlene, but I will have to find the message she sent me. It seems there were those in the past who could control the weather and some think we have secret groups who do so now.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:32 pm 

Seems I had the answer all along SD! Here is a quote from Darlene in response to questions I sent her;

"The Weather Composer: The Rise of the Madhi, is the first in the series. Its description is best as found on the Planetwork Press’ website. A young boy and his adventures in the world, after a global weather event is a new approach to reaching readers. Is the best I can do with a description, without giving away the details. The book has not been released either on the web or in print. Both of these will happen before the end of 2013."

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Ya right Russell, it's so easy FOR YOU to take credit for all the work JAMES HAS DONE AND MADE MANIFEST. What have you MANIFESTED AND MADE YOUR LIFE'S WORK AND FREELY SHARE IT WITH ALL? Show us. :roll:

Nice comments everyone.

Shayalana wrote:

Thing is this.

IT just IS.

Are you saying that you are a fully realized in conscious awareness Sovereign Integral? It is one thing to just say it but to be consciously aware of being it is another thing and Russell as much as I appreciate and love you I doubt that you have been "grabbed" by it. Still, I also appreciate when you and I both have that experience, there is so much to wade through, we do it for everyone. Love you brother.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

JeffreyJon wrote:
Is this WC going to be a Series of books? Because I was shocked the way the story just stopped when HE finally got to the USA. Very disappointed to have it end that way after 600 pages of nothing but fighting and fleeing.

Yes there were many Golden Nuggets in this book, as there are in all the others from James and I will be going back through it over and over maybe, since I failed to take notes. I did bookmark a page or two and share a comment or two and those will help me maybe find my way back to those places I would like to keep in my mind.

Jeff

well, Jeff, I heard, that the DP was a "series" too - that there would be at least two "volumes" and perhaps three ... and then Quantusum was released ... I trust James will release, what "needs" to be released at the appropriate time ... there is so much more to these books than the powerful story --- personally I hope he finishes all the books he's started 8) and I hope everyone of them become a movie - :mrgreen: but it really isn't necessary - because when you read them, it is just like watching a movie - in a series of days

I wonder if, he wrote this "war-story" to attract members of the military ... he goes into so much detail about their techno-killing-toys ... and men, not just willing to die for other's causes but to sacrifice them self needlessly to abuse for a lost cause - I hope that this turns into - something like JRRTolkin's war stories, trillogy + and goes Viral amongst our troops ... maybe those reading, will see how totally manipulated we are ---one might say that they are parables for the 21st century - for the new age
soon the whole world will have been touched by the tone of the WM's mythology ... with his name on them there is no question that they are created by James and he also created a place to discuss them ---

the stated purpose of this website/forum is to be a place where we could discuss the WMMs - the Spirit State website was created to be a place were we could discuss the books - and even read them together - take notes and share comments for future readers ... and then in 2010 James stated that it would become a place where we discussed strategies ... he said in the introduction to the Website , that it the WM's website was the finishing touch of his life's WORK and from his personal perspective (understanding of human nature) he continues to enhance our understanding of them.

as far as the novels go - it appears that "myth-making" is not "work" for James - I suspect that, the ease with which he seems to produce these- dare I say profound novels, reveals that sharing these concepts with others, is his pleasure and his "challenge" may be to "touch" everyone on this planet with the transformative frequencies embedded in the Source of these "stories" .

I shared my book with a friend, who just had to share it with her friend - who has apparently shared it with another friend - I have little hope of ever seeing it again, but I am ok with that ... interest - because I don't really need to read it again - I downloaded the movie - the first time I read it :lol:

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 pm 

Initially the ideas that circulate from the title of the book, The Weather Composer, could be a mix of intrigue combined with the known ideologies and technologies that we are consciously aware of in our current reality relative to weather; that being geological, atmospheric, HAARP, tribal rituals, the cosmos and so on, but these ideas for weather controlling/directing were not revealed in the story, let alone expanded on.

So why then was the story purposely titled The Weather Composer?

In my understanding of the WM Materials and the direction our species is evolving toward I have come to the perspective that The Weather Composer did actually contain all the ingredients necessary for understanding how to Compose the Weather. (Whether weather is taken literally or figuratively.)

As time has not permitted me yet to re-read the novel in study-mode, that is, by slowly embracing the energetics behind the symbols to touch deeper into their wisdom, I am unable to provide texture and quotations to my perspective. However the fundamental premise we are currently participating in and experiencing is self mastery into more and more coherent heart centered behavior.

Throughout the story Terran steadfastly pursues his mission but his behaviors whilst journeying consistently demonstrate genuine heart centered virtues. As our Collective Human Energetic Field continually ramps up with more and more genuine heart centered behaviors it is inevitable that this will dramatically affect our weather, (as well as our cultural landscape), as the human energetic field is scientifically proven today to be intricately connected to our environment. Do we not now demonstrate extreme harshness in our emotional behaviours globally? It isn’t hard to imagine then that the ideologies and practices behind HAARP and the like will eventually become obsolete in their pursuit due to increasing cultural behavioural changes as we reduce the harshness contribution to our CHEF thus providing a much more stable and coherent fuel to our environment.

It is common for us in the savior model to look for a Weather Composer that is going to, in effect, save us, (from something, anything). In the self-mastery model, it is my perspective that we are each and every one of us contributing in part to the orchestra that is powerfully composing a new tone of weather.

In addition the primary directive of the WM is to shepherd a species toward the Grand Portal which culminates in a technology that irrefutably proves the existence of soul. I cannot imagine that Terran’s mission would not be in alignment with this Grand Purpose and is where I perceive his scientific intelligence contributions heading toward.

“The myth of soul is a fractal. Its scale is so far beyond the scope of the mind’s eye, it is invisible in birth and destiny. The Wingmakers set forth a method through which the human soul could be seen and experienced. It is a way of calibrating the fractal myth into the visible spectrum. It is a way of seeing beneath and above the material shells, bringing what is divine to the human senses. This method is known as The Grand Portal, and in it, there can be no denial of soul. The forces that have covered it up, swept it beneath the rugs of silence and distortion—the sterling imprint of science, they have met their match in this method, for it is based in science, and you are its emissary.”
(The Weather Composer : Rise of the Mahdi)

This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite. Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom of the One Being through creation. It does not mean that humanity is a hive mentality as depicted in science fiction. The soul of One Being is a connected entity that operates as a unified body of coherent creation aligned to the higher frequencies that issue from the dimensions of non-time, non-space, and non-matter.

An individual can fight these frequencies or ignore them. A collective entity cannot. It must operate in alignment to these higher energies, or they will bring chaos—an environment that will not support Oneness. In approximately 70 years the Grand Portal will be discovered by a new science, and it will catapult humanity into a new relationship with the universe. The face of humanity will change as it incorporates a massively expanded definition of itself, and in this era of redefining, humanity will become aligned and coherent. This change will appear to come as a result of this new science, but in truth, it will be the result of trillions upon trillions of behavioral shifts that precede it.
(Interview with James byRegina Meredith)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

GREAT points Tolsap, I just posted an article in the "science" topic, that PROVES that DNA (our link to Source Reality "golden thread" that unifies us) can be and is influenced by "language" ... SOUND + Light = Creation - exactly what we have been told by by the "sages" and the LTO here: http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html
... James suggest that "harmonics" of Sound is even more powerful than our chopped up "language" (that sends "mixed" signals that are easily misunderstood) maybe we should sing - like Nature -

Within the esoteric fields of study, it has long been known that sound is the most effective way to move beyond separation and rekindle the sense of integration between the heart-mind-body-soul system. Music, properly tuned and orchestrated, is like a needle and thread that stitches these component parts of the human entity together not in permanent union, but in manageable alignment and coherence.

It is this alignment and coherence that enables your spiritual work to surface and bloom, and sound is the bridge that connects the “archipelago” of the heart-mind-body-soul system, uniting them as a singular “geography” or system in service to the native, original purpose of the individuated consciousness.
Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system).

In the study of wave phenomenon known as the science of cymatics, sound waves produce an effect on inert matter, structuring it into geometric, even archetypal forms. This same cause and effect relationship of sound waves on matter is what produces the effect at the atomic and cellular levels of the human instrument. However, it is more than mere physical impressions of the sound waves. There are harmonics within the sound that extend into higher and lower frequencies than the audible range of the human ear, but nonetheless impact on the vibrational structure of the human instrument’s DNA, mind-brain structure, and central nervous system.
Mantras, particularly as they were applied in the esoteric schools of sound and light, were designed to strengthen the root frequencies or source vibration that establishes the unifying vibration of each human instrument. It is this unifying Source Vibration that generally defines the descending form in which the human instrument manifests in the physical domain, as well as the ascension path upon which it evolves.
It is this connection that is embedded within each of us. It is our source of the pure vibration that we live upon as endless beings. In the book, Liminal Cosmogony, it is stated as follows: From the Hidden Father originate the Light and Sound harmonics – the universal codes of unity – that are distilled into his Brilliant Children in the worlds of form.

it seems that mastering our emotions is just the tip of what we will be learning to master in the Mastership/transformation Model of Existence - mastering the elements is probably easy in comparison ... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm 

Tolsap,

In James' paper "Living From The Heart" on page 28 he makes reference to the geomagnetic field of earth on September 11,2001. N.O.A.A. has orbiting geosynchronous satellites that monitor a variety of weather influences including the geomagnetic field of the earth. There is a diagram that clearly shows the spike on Sept. 11 around 9:00 a.m. There were so many individuals focused on the horrors they were witnessing, it was enough IHEF's informing the CHEF to make such a dramatic coherent spike.

James makes reference to how the collective human energetic field (CHEF)affects the earth and solar system. Our individual human energetic fields (IHEF) definitely contributes to the CHEF and the CHEF effects the earth and solar system. So to me that is direct evidence that we do create our realities, starting with the individual which contributes to the collective. I am looking forward to witnessing the changes we are to see in our realities as more and more individuals operate from the the more desired viral positive state within the CHEF. When enough of us are living in this state we can and will tip the scales and bring more and more individuals into the heart centered life.

I tried to copy and paste the part of the paper, but unfortunately I was unable to do so. But here is the link for those interested. Just go the the free download section in the lower middle of the home page.

http://eventtemples.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 am 

Thanks Starduster, awesome links re DNA.

Hi Multiversal, I too get very excited with how we are emerging individually and collectively from the doctrines of the HMS via our heart portal - which is demonstrated externally to me, in part, via the skillful selection of links/news that Starduster and Shayalana provide on the forum re global developments of resonant information that correlates with the developmental phases revealed to us via the WM materials.

As you are well aware the WM materials are teeming with intelligent information relative to our individual and collective developments and I am always in awe of how incredibly sophisticated this library of works is and how each “piece” is so intimately intertwined and interconnected.

With reference to the discussion of our link with the planet here is another correlation coming from The Dohrman Prophecy.

“My point is this: within your body are enough blood vessels and arteries, that if you were to tie them end-to-end, they’d stretch around this earth not once, but twice. Your heart is the conductor of this system of arteries, vessels, glands and organs, and it constitutes an utterly sensitive system, and this system is connected to our planet. You could even say that it is this planet.” Simon patted the ground with his right hand.

“So your heart is a system that is intertwined with earth. If your heart-system is this planet, and my heart-system is also this planet, then we’re unified. The question is whether you can navigate to that simple place, and release all of the preconceptions you’ve been taught in school and society. If you can, you will trust me.”

(Incidentally when “reading” this via the heart frequency I experience this as a double edged, no, multiple edged, open communiqué: not only is this expression being spoken to the characters in the novel, it is also a communication that is spoken directly to the reader; transmitting from James the author, right through to SOA.)

Maia looked at Joseph for some response, but he was simply staring at the hooded figure, his mouth unmoving.
“I’ve always read that one’s heart is the throne of the soul,” Maia said. “Is that not true?”

“The heart is many, many things,” Simon responded. “On one level it is a brain of sorts, on another it’s a gland, on yet another level it’s an electro-magnetic generator, but it’s also a consciousness - not of itself, but rather as a culmination point of expression for a much larger, interconnected system. And this expression is who you are while dwelling upon this planet, as this planet.

“The intelligence is not inside the heart, the intelligence is the earth itself and the human element of expression of this natural consciousness that is all around us.” The hooded head swept a panoramic arch of the forest canopy, and then seemed to return its gaze in Maia’s direction.

“There’s no freedom in the intellect. It’s locked within a box within a box within a box. Only the heart can express the authentic self that is here in this world, living in this time, in this place, as you! If you have touched into this, then it will become your navigator.”

Simon paused as if sensing a question was bubbling to the surface.

“What does this mean in terms of whether we trust you, or not?” Joseph asked.

“When you look around you, right now, you see only the dim outline of trees, bushes, and a very old man. The information that arrives at your senses - your five senses - feeds the mind. What enters your heart is infinitely more complex, nonlinear… a multipart signal of the wholeness that surrounds you. Your heart perceives the luminous interiors. If you allow your heart to observe what is in your environment, and let the five senses retreat into stillness, you’ll see differently, and your powers of navigation will be driven by the one connection, instead of the million pieces of separation that filter through your five senses and then wait here for orders.” Simon pointed to his head.

“Within this one connection is your vastness, whose horizon line is invisible, no, more accurately, non-existent. It is your individuality, but it is also your spacious self that overlaps and entwines all others. Be of this consciousness,” Simon pounded the area of his heart with his fist twice, “and you will be trusting to those who do as well.”
(The Dohrman Prophecy)

It isn’t hard to imagine how our cultural institutions will literally be revolutionized when we collectively grasp, understand and experience what is being revealed here.

And then, brilliantly, volumes of intelligence relative to our planet are further revealed with “Zenith” in Quantusum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:46 pm 
Posting Freak

“So your heart is a system that is intertwined with earth."

and here is where my heart and the earth meet and intertwine :mrgreen: (and that's not even half of it)

I have been working on comprehending this concept and am getting closer and closer to understanding it ... what kept me confused for a very long time, and I am just now digesting, is - that the six components listed in the Anatomy paper are not of the Entity - but they are the six intelligent systems of the Entity's Consciousness - the Soul - Individuated Consciousness. What threw me was that the Soul includes the Human Instrument - and my new understanding is - that the Human Instrument is the "soul-carrier" ... but not necessarily the Entity-carrier :shock:

I got it, that the Entity was much larger, and that the HI represented a small "probe" that was extended into MEST - but it never occurred to me that the Entity was the Earth ... which opens up a new understanding of my self ... and why it is so important to (re)establish our relationship with Earth/Nature - because it is the "joining" of the Body and the Soul that makes us whole ... when I put my hands into the soil of my garden(s) I feel that connection - I have always felt drawn to it (and called gardening my "therapy" because of the wonder conversation and inspiration I get in the garden)

this goes right along with the concept of the Universal Entity and YOU are the only two individuals on this planet ... all the rest are your "creations/ reality -that allow you to experience what you - as an individual need to experience, which the Universal Entity provides - apparently I needed to experience how really IGNORE-ant Humanity can be ... I have learned a great deal from "fragmenting myself" and I do appreciate wholeness, so much more

thanks Tolsap, for helping me connect the dots ... I have been staring at them not able to comprehend how vast the Entity is - unable to connect all the "hints" that James has been giving us - so as not to overwhem us- but to let us arrive at our own understanding of who I am .... gotta luv it ... its all good

and it only takes One individual in "your" world to grasp this concept ... because all the rest are ... "another you" :P