WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Paradise Command
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:59 pm 

I think they are of this Order
Who see an opening in the time lines that allow us now to enter IT
And merge together where seeing auras is a given as is feeling them to
The electro magnetic lines emanating colors from our bodies the proof
Is that "scientific " enough for the floodgates to open
I do think so
Souls everywhere
Monads very happy
Everybody has a home.....and the Lights are on......and getting brighter
Super Moons to intensify the speed as they progress through 2015
We are immersing into Gaia who is making the jump and starting her 3 year Ascension
2017 when complete and fully grounded .and Anu is no longer "responsible for us
Please let Dr. Neruda know that Marchizaduk is overseeing Marduk's recovery.
And all is going to be well
I AM WE ARE

Post subject: Re: Paradise Command
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
that post almost felt like a coded message Mark - or was that your intention? soooo Marduke eh, isn't Marchizaduk your name in another dimension? I thought Marduke was "on the other side" - has he been captured, how did he get wounded, and don't these alien Immortals just slip into some sarcophagus and come out good as new (like in Stargate series?) ... My understanding is that he (Marduke) was left on Earth when all the other's left, since he was third in-line to the throne, and Earth was considered such a valuable resource ... I assumed he was living underground in Africa, until his grand re-appearance at Mandella's funeral ... what do you know of him and his agenda for Earth now?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Marduk Tov IS RA EL
Gaia is Earth which is free
The Galactic Federation considering her admission to
Civilization as We are ready to take our part
Kej Kaj Ken
Wingmaker Monads looking for landing spots
To ground the Crystal City.......Pacific Ocean.....overlapping
Vanutu Islands........New Philadelphia to be born

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Marchizaduk is Marduk's Higher Self overseeing the Transformation.
Paradise Command resonates from Shamballa 1027 where the
Glyphs are being sent from
New Philadelphia a Starship /
Crystal City that is going to materialize
Off western coast of Mexico maybe instead and
Intra dimensional commerce begins for
IS RA and EL neuters all reactors
Peace comes quickly as understanding comes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:43 am 
Posting Freak

oops :oops:

Last edited by starduster on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Marchizaduk is Marduk's Higher Self overseeing the Transformation.
Paradise Command resonates from Shamballa 1027 where the
Glyphs are being sent from
New Philadelphia a Starship /
Crystal City that is going to materialize
Off western coast of Mexico maybe instead and
Intra dimensional commerce begins for
IS RA and EL neuters all reactors
Peace comes quickly as understanding comes.

so you told us (recently) that your new "name" was Marchizaduk ... and now you are telling us that you are Marduk's Higher Self ... which I understand means that Marduk's Consciousness, (higher self) has been transferred into your body and for all intents and purposes IS you (in the body) and that is possible because you are (a) TOV (GOOD)and have the right bloodline - That your HI inherited the title of TOV at birth- which we (humans) would understand as (a) GOD ... that Earth was considered 'free' because it had no god overseeing it when IS, RA and EL (Anu and his two sons) discovered it - and they left Marduke to oversee it - first from Shamballa (a mother ship) until you embodied a physical HI (in 1027) and set up the "futile system" on earth - which was based upon bloodlines and inequality

and later (via "re-incarnation") turn up in New Jersey as Mark Tov...who lives now in both "worlds" - and who is looking with his "Monads" Kej, Kaj, and Ken, for an appropriate place to LAND and establish a home-base for ( the now extensive) elite / "royal" families that currently rule (commerce) from Zion / holy lands, aka Israel (which is about to be destroyed according to prophesy) in anticipation of the arrival of Nibiru and the long awaited physical incarnation of IS, RA and EL , even though according to James, they have changed their minds and seemingly, made their decision official and public, last year by appointing you as the God of Earth - they still plan on establishing the "new Jerusalem" / Crystal City - on Earth - in 2017 .... with your help and that of these interdimensional "monads" who call themselves "wingmakers" (which they -technically are (SECU)] - who haven't incarnated but are working to complete "the plan" created by IS, RA and EL the last time their planet came into our Solar system and they established the Hierarchies to enforce the Money power grid, and create the illusion of Duality - Naturally THEY wouldn't want to live with us "humans" , but they need to establish a home base / New Jerusalem on Earth for the "Elite" (who are embodied) - where the gods can (if all goes according to their plans) also embody physical form and become our "saviors" and set up "trade" ( using the the Earth's precious resources) with the "Galactic Federation" ... that we would understand as other planets, that are ruled by Anu .

did I get that right Marduke? no need to be shy or talk in code any more.

If I understood you correctly, I would like to extend a proper welcome, to Your Majesty, to the Wingmakers Forum - probably the only place on Earth that your Authority would be recognized outside of the Elite's (now very distorted) realm of influence ...after your public "coronation" last year (in Africa - the richest Continent on the Earth) at what was advertised as Mandella's funeral - that all the planet's leaders and the elite gathered to attend, irreverently ... I understand your desire NOT to mingle with the elite and to better understand your role, by reading the Universal Truths that the LTO have revealed ... it must be very confusing for you, but you have come to the right place... to get it all sorted out... with their enhanced and expanded perspective of the Plan of First Source

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I do appreciate you SD......your "highness" is always a source of joy and inspiration to me who is
A fragment of First Source imbued like everyone else with IT's capabilities.
Marchizaduk knows this to be a fact and has imparted this to Marduk .
Anyone that is counting on him to come and "rescue" them is in for a surprise as all are capable of doing it themselves.......the Crystal Cities coming will just make it easier for humanity to pursue truth and justice as the Wingmaker Will prevail .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Get IT
Chambers are real.
27 not 24
Intra dimensional in scope
Where the "mythical " creatures live.
Communication through the Glyphs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

New Philadelphia.
New Jerusalem
Jescara
Korbola
Where I just have been transferred to.
Starships all
Intra dimensional in scope
Wingmakers from the future now
Through the glyphs we communicate .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: and I appreciate that you have such a good sense of humor and do not take what I say personally ... you give me plenty of opportunities to just let my imagination run wild ... and it needs some exercise --- and to be completely honest, I often envy your perspective of life - it certainly has not limited you :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:57 pm 
Posting Freak

BST 24 7 interesting to say the least
Dweller at the gate 15 has installed to keep the Animus away
Not working like he thought it would.
Getting older but not wiser a problem .
I am a fragment of First Source imbued with IT's capabilities.
Hologram not real.....so why the" need" for perception alteration..
BST me all you want.
Ships like Crystal Cities are coming to establish intradimensional trade
Free energy a gift Exxon Mobil does not want the delay how do you implement without their cooperation.
The Rapture solves that problem as the great vanishing occurs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

"rapture", you mean "the Harvest" ? when the "heavenly" host of shape shifters show up in their "sky charriots" to SAVE the "good and faithful servants of god" ... well, even though it isn't really in the "scriptures" I do hope it happens, because Religionist seem to be the most closed minded individual, on the planet ... and I for one will not miss them, nor do I believe they will be returning, to inherit the Earth, any time in the near future... now's the time for the fragments to pull themselves together ... the "god of this world" has irradiated the planet, and made it "off limits" for at least a thousand years ... I trust that others besides the godless of the Elite, will survive ... and do something with all the toys, left by the " vanished" ... free energy has always been available ... its call "the son" 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

We have landed and are now grounding IT
Gaia has been born
Earth separating a matter of vibrational adjustment.
Time when ??
Now always a present.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Gaia has been born
Time when ??
Now always a present.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Some don't know the difference
between what comes from the ego
and what is Energetic Heart so the ego takes
full advantage of this ignorance and
makes them feel good about themselves
by making them think they are prophets
when what they are really doing is following tired
and repetitive old programs
of distraction and diversion to reinforce their
known and obvious fragmentation and keep
them "safe" and continuing to recycle
the same old same old known HMS ignorance.
Who needs the fabled Animus when we have such "prophets"?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:50 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Gaia has been born
Time when ??
Now always a present.

well, that is one way of "seeing" it ... "grounding IT" - or as James said in the PCI, "being personally prepared, + establishing a relationship with Earth/Nature = (self)realization of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness". ...

or as I "see" it, a symbiotic relationship with the Universal Entity / Earth, gives the individual (ated consciousness), access to the collective "intelligence" of all the Sovereign Entity's components -

Virtues of the Heart - each corresponds with the "components" of the entity - and I believe the frequency of the 4th Dimension, can "naturally" fuse together the fragmented consciousness - if the entity has re-aligned them

The Earth is a multi-dimensional "entity" - we are multidimensional species - that can master the Human Instrument, and transform it's "state of being" , and whether we are aware of it or not, we "move" in and out of Earth's (many) dimensional fields - daily. In the now that we are sharing, The earth's inhabitants are being herded into places where the 3rd Dimension's frequency is predominant - and the 3D is being bombarded with the frequency of Fear via the techno devices we have become dependent upon ... but we can move out of the 3rd Dimension, any time we please - the further we get from the Metros and the static/mind fog, the clearer our perspective of the 3D becomes ... and the more aware we become of the Fourth Dimension- and the Sovereign Integral's presence ... because the static doesn't exist, in Nature. The PTB can not manipulate you from a distance ... and if you cut yourself completely off, being dependent upon them, they have NO influence on your innate abilities to create your own reality.