WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Leaving it in the Mystery to Shine of its own Light...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am 

I decided to start this a new topic and interweave a story with some of the questions asked about names in James books, together with an underlying theme of our Collective Journey to Wholeness... It integrates a lot of the WingMakers materials including the Lyricus discourses, poetry, music, philosophy, First Source Transmissions and James writings.

After the release of the Fifth Neruda Interview, we all realized that the WingMakers had to engage in a form of deception in order for the materials to slip beneath the radar of attention of both Off World Controllers and their respective human pawns.

James asks us to contemplate the possibilities in his introduction of the Collected Works of the WingMakers Vol 1 and that if we are not willing to contemplate the possibilities, then we fall back into separation. He also says the materials could just as easily (and rightly) be called the Collective Works of the WingMakers. At the level of Soul, everyone who has engaged in any part of this mission knows, but human instruments were sometimes veiled in order to protect the mission and hopefully prevent them from becoming targets. The Collective Works of the WingMakers are words I take to heart and feel the deeper meaning of our Collective Journey to Wholeness.

I am sure we are all equally amazed and in deep appreciation how James releases materials with great precision at specific times to act both as activators and to deepen humanity's awareness of the deception that has been perpetrated upon it. I share all of this for three main reasons. The first is to appreciate how James expertly interweaves multiple threads of connection in his mythological books - he never "tells" us what to do - he sparks our open-minded curiosity to uncover the “larger conversation.” And he continues to express compassion and appreciation to all members of the human family stuck in the HMS - diverting our attention from the distractions, as he calls them.

On Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/wingmakers-com it says:“James Mahu, writer, artist, composer and musician, is devoted to the scientific discovery of the human soul. In 1998 he launched the first transmedia site on the internet called WingMakers.com. This was not an experimental site, but rather a deep conversation on the nature of reality and human purpose. WingMakers.com, on the surface, was a collection of philosophical writings, poetry, art and music as integral elements of a powerful narrative. Underneath, was the larger conversation dealing with quantum worlds—realities unseen and undiscovered. James' music, art, and writings delve into these worlds with unabashed curiosity and its faithful partner: insight.”

The second reason I share pertains to the discussion of the mythological representation of the Oracle, Cadriel Mitra and also to Zenith, in Quantusum. Personally I feel that all three of these mythological personalities are connected with the caretaker guardian soul of our planet - who is fully aware of his/her/its service. I also feel we are all parts of this Soul, just as much as we are parts of the Grand Soul of First Source. The names he chooses are definitely interesting. Some of them feel anagrammatic and some of them feel as though there are other names contained within them. Even the name Zenith has an interesting connection to Tiamat, who was destroyed by the Anunnaki. The Zenith of our Milky Way is Tiamat and the mythological ourboros seems to be connected to her story.

Tiamat feels more like the Quantusum beings described by James. The Kogi descriptions of the Goddess, Aluna, describe the same feeling to me - a quantum being who was the energy of all possibilities - rather than chaos. Allegedly the body of Tiamat was split in half, one part was a covering for heaven. Her waters were forbidden to enter Earth. In other texts it mentioned her blood was gold and somehow that gold came to our Earth. When I read the words split in half, I was reminded of the WingMakers words - between the mirrors of the sky and plain. And of course, our planet used to be a water planet.

The Kogi share this about the Goddess: “In the beginning there was blackness only the sea, no sun, No moon, no people, no animals, no plants. The sea was the mother, not people, not anything at all. She was when she was - Spirit. She was memory and possibility… She was Aluna.”

“Her blood is gold, it remains in the Earth, it is fertility. Gold and water are necessary for the life of all things. At sacred places where two worlds met, gold was hung in the tree. Human beings could make this journey by meditating on the gold and dancing with it. Immortal gold carried the Mystery of Life from Aluna into Life.”

The mythological story of how Earth came into being in the first place is also an interesting story. I do not take any versions of these entirely literally, but started seeing connections after James introduced the Dohrman Prophecy with a quote from the Apocryphon of John. James writes: “The Apocryphon of John, a Nag Hammadi text, says we work closely with the Earth Goddess so that our higher wisdom might correct what she lacks by the expression of the light we hold and share. The Gnostics believed a higher relationship between Earth and Humanity. They understood that the realignment of life on earth with our cosmic center was the spiral of co-evolution that made us truly human because we were able to perceive earth as a part of us.”

Out of curiosity, I explored that for a while in 2011 and saw that the story appeared to have connections with what James shared in the 2008 Project Camelot Interview, and that the angry jealous God of the bible could possibly be either Anu or one of his forefathers.

The underlying story of the Aprocryphal texts (I prefer Karen King's version - the Secret Book of John) - is that an aeon accidentally created a being named Yaltabaoth. Being ignorant of his true origins, he started creating Archons etc. Allegedly he took a power from his mother, Sophia, which darkened her. Somewhere along the line, Yaltabaoth creates Adam but could not animate him.

Allegedly some beings from the imperishable realms (possibly WingMakers) disguised themselves as the Archons and suggested that he blow on Adam to animate him. When this was done, the power that he took from Sophia entered into Adam. Yaltabaoth became furious that Adam was more pure and transparent than he was, so time and time again he threw Adam into the lowest regions of matter, veiling him and indoctrinating him in his sleep. (HMS)

Eventually, a spirit helper was sent to Adam (Epinoia) to assist him in awakening him to his true origins. Yaltabaoth and the Archons could see her light within Adam and tried to extract her. She allegedly retreated into the Tree of Life, but the archons extracted part of Adam's Soul and created a female in the likeness of Epinoia (Eve). Allegedly Yaltabaoth raped Eve and fathered Cain and Abel, while Adam and Eve also had their own children, (Norah and Seth). I have no idea whether this actually happened or whether it is an indoctrinated story about how the Anunnaki DNA became mixed up with humanity. I prefer to be open minded about it. This may not even be the same version of our own Garden of Eden, but another version in a distant past in which a forefather of Anu was created. Maybe Anu repeated what was done originally - who knows?

There are other similarities of strange myths in different cultures - even the oldest accepted culture on the planet, historically speaking, is the Vedic culture and the story of the Battlefield of Kuruksetra in which Gods and demigods used nuclear weapons upon humanity. And there is archeological proof of this happening, together with proof of floods all over the planet. I am sure if you peruse any culture and its underlying mythologies, you will find threads of connection. For now, I’d prefer to keep in in the context of the two myths James touched upon in the Dohrman Prophecy and Quantusum.

It was Jesus (aka Isha) who spoke with John the Beloved out in the wilderness revealing the Apocryphal story. He revealed to John that Eve was not taken from Adam’s rib, but was actually a part of Adam’s Soul and his Equal. Understanding the story of the HMS, Human 1 and 2 and then placing all of these just on the painting of Chamber 23 alone sheds a possible whole new light. If the story has any truth, not only were we placed into engineered bodies of mud, with divided brains, divided senses, etc, but also a divided Soul between male and female - the outermost limits of separation.

Interestingly in the Apocryphon of John, Jesus appears to change forms before John’s eyes from a youth, to an old man and so on - very similar to the the Space Odyssey movies whose quotes are used in the WMM music - “something’s going to happen, something wonderful.” and “my God it’s full of stars.” Do you remember James saying that one day we will realize how much WingMakers has interacted with us giving us ideas - maybe movies are one of the ways. Considering we are all from the same Grand Soul of First Source, it all makes sense.

Connecting this story back to the WingMakers, there is a symbol within some of the artworks that may possibly relate to Epinoia and/or Eve where one of the legs of the person is an ‘E’ and also has horns on its head. See below. on the left. Eve subsequently became demonized by Anu within scriptures, and women have been generally cast as the “bad guy” being blamed for the downfall of man. It may also relate to Sophia being cast as Lucifer. Allegedly some lesser known Hebrew texts refer to Sophia Gaia as Lucifer - sorry no links for those - only hearsay from a gnostic scholar. The symbol on the right is interesting to me too - the curly lines with dots on each side. Whilst I may not know the word or translation of it, for me it feels like it does in the golden river, which leads to our Collective Origin. The distinct feeling was that all experiences are equal, whether one is a Buddha or any other form of consciousness. The wavy line is like the river and the dots on each side are the equal experiences.

Attachment:
s2-1.jpg
s2-1.jpg [ 36.99 KiB | Viewed 1685 times ]

Some religious scholars blame Gaia - it’s all her fault humanity is in the mess it’s in, right? She created Yaltabaoth. That is not my belief, but there are a lot of versions of the story out there. Discerning what actually happened is another matter. I would prefer to hear a more scientific explanation from the WingMakers how Sophia became Gaia. While some would see Sophia Gaia as the downfall of humanity, she could just as easily be the only way humanity uplifts itself - as a Collective Planetary consciousness… to achieve its original purpose, conceived of in the future by the WingMakers, and how Sophia rectifies her deficiency, with humanity’s destiny to reunite the Grand Universe as revealed in My Central Purpose at in the First Source Transmissions.

“Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.”

For me that is the Great Mystery - how we all integrate on our Collective Journey to Wholeness? Individually… Planetary… Galactic… Universe…Grand Universe… Everywhere … As well as being willing or able to accept greater and greater responsibility by doing our best to live in the heart and express spiritual equality to others, part of it must also lay in the unconditional forgiveness of ourselves and others, as well as Anu and his forefathers both by humanity and collectively as our planet…

I do not feel it is any accident James mentioned our connection with Earth and Nature in 2008. That was also the year I saw the heart of our planet light up. Five years later in 2013, James said: "The ratio of love to hate has shifted remarkably in the past fifty years. In just the last five years it went through another major shift. And this is now the tempo that we’re in. Love is dominant on this planet. The Controllers would like to make it seem that the world is in turmoil and fear, but that’s an illusion that they present through the media. Fear doesn’t dominate. Love is the dominant frequency on this planet and it will remain so. However, fear is not something that I’m suggesting will just go away anytime soon. It will always be alive in this domain, and all who have human instruments will feel its effects... until they experience their souls, and the continuity of life. "

It made me wonder if the lighting up of Gaia’s core was the planetary defense system spoken about in the Ancient Arrow Project. Despite that somehow or other Anu was still locked out and not able to return to pretend to be the second coming of Christ. That could have made things much more complicated. As fa as I know, 2008 was also the year that the Global Coherence Initiative was started, whom James also mentions. My sense is they will be one of the organizations that will be able to reveal the meaning of the scientific proof of Soul. James hints at this in the April 2013 talk:

James: "...The Grand Portal is a technological discovery, and it’ll be made not as a cause-based effort, but it’ll be a discovery that’ll erupt out of thin air, where no one predicted, and those who discover it won’t really understand what they discovered until others step in and demonstrate its importance. The cause will then begin as the Controllers try to contain it, hide it, cover it up in fear, and then the cause will be centered on nurturing the technology and making it available to all. There’re organizations on earth right now who’re quietly working towards this discovery, but they lack the resources to realize their ambitions. The discovery will be made by well-funded organizations that’re pursuing a different objective. They’ll make the discoveries by accident, and those lesser-funded organizations will incorporate the discoveries and re-purpose them. So the discovery itself isn’t a cause-based initiative, but once the discovery is made and solidified, protecting it and distributing it to the public domain, then it’ll become a cause."

This brings me to the third reason for sharing: I recently read an old post here in the WMM forum by Leaf. She shared openly how she invited densities (Animus) into her heart rather than denying they were a part of her. I deeply appreciate where she was coming from. It integrated slightly differently in my journey to wholeness.

I could keep all of this behind the scenes, but I deliberately choose to share it here to be vulnerable and honest about what actually happened. James also says - “Remember, we are in this together. This journey is not yours and mine. It is ours.” Collected Works of WingMakers Vol 1 Introduction.

Prior to this experience I’m about to share, I examined many things that came my way. I was never much of a conspiracy theorist and simply chose not to put my attention on those things, despite knowing about the shenanigans of banks the IRS and such things.

Much later after examining the above-mentioned ancient texts, observing world events, trends, energies, and even some historical data. I started to sense the energetic signature of the off-world Controllers throughout history. When I looked at events from 9/11 onwards, I actually became a little alarmed. There clearly was an agenda of destruction - an end-game scenario that was not pretty. I also felt the pawns of the controllers were being deceived and became extremely protective of Humanity, our Planet and Life itself. In other words I became distracted. There were other events also, but I will leave it at that. Of course we know Love wins.

One day through practice of the heart's virtues (with the added technique of connecting to the actual discomfort and suffering of humanity through Tonglen meditation), I was focused on Humanity. First Source/my Soul, gave me the gift of both unconditional forgiveness and love for Anu. It came completely out of the blue, clear, and unmistakeable. James talks about this in one of his books how we are sometimes given this gift. I know of the quote because this has happened before. Sorry I cannot remember where I read it at this moment. I think it was one of James' recent books.

This experience of unconditional love and forgiveness revealed how I had hidden Anu as an unwanted aspect of me/us behind a justified feeling of being protective towards Life itself. When I realized this, the walls came a-tumbling down. I consider it the greatest Gift of Grace ever given to me. And then a thought arose, maybe Anu didn’t realize he needed to be forgiven? The impenetrable barrier into the world of the WingMakers is fear - the only barrier. Essentially my being protective was a fear-based emotion. Maybe the final wall, the final barrier is fear itself. When there is no fear it is possible to see the golden light of soul in everyone and everything. Our perceptions change as fear is removed.

This will be the third major integration in this lifetime to return to the fearless heart - the most difficult - yet the most rewarding in the deeper sense of I Am We Are and I live where you live. The previous two times of integration, the story of Anu, the HMS and Oppositional Forces were “unknown” to me. I had to know and understand it in order to integrate it for reasons I will not go into here. Let’s just say I kept bumping up against it. I was trained and prepared enough to know I needed to enter into a larger realm of responsibility, ie Universal, but felt unable to do it. Although I never considered Anu an enemy per se - I had no desire to punish him or any the other beings involved in this deception, I just wanted him to stop.

Nevertheless in another sense I had pushed him away from my heart. I had withdrawn the hand of First Source that reaches out to everyone regardless. As the WingMakers Ch 22 poetry says: “Blame settles on no one.” Such a beautiful poem...

Blame is not an option when one realizes the energies and dynamics of how it circulates like a bullet around the planet - even if we have been attacked mercilessly and the input/output ratio is not in any sense of the word equal. It’s not always an easy level of responsibility to integrate and maintain in the human domain - but do-able seated in oneness and equality. I’m so glad James mentions this in his work. “…Without it, forgiveness will only dampen the fires of blame and judgment instead of transforming the energies into the frequencies of love.” (Simon in the Dohrman Prophecy).

How this plays out in the Great Mystery I do not know - but that is where I leave it - in the mystery to shine of its own light. I was left with the clearest experience of how much First Source loves each and every being in creation exactly as they are… and accompanies all of us. And that is the deeper meaning of all of this and how the WingMakers materials have led me to wholeness, which is what First Source wants us to share with one another - “I am revealed in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.”

I am doing my best to live in this clarity each day, amidst life’s challenges, which for me includes dealing with cancer for the past 5-6 years. Actually, come to think of it, this disease was also one of the reasons I started researching more in 2012 - trying to find out why all food and drugs were making me sick. I discovered GMO’s - which was a whole new distraction. lol.

Although not afraid of death, the manner in which it may occur is not a pleasant thought when one cannot tolerate a single painkiller. So it is real, in my face, every day stuff. On a human level, I am blessed to have a safe, affordable place to live with wonderful friends, as well as heart-based projects to divert my attention from physical ailments. I choose to heal naturally, rather than with chemo and radiation, as well as understanding beliefs create reality. I am also seeing the cancer cells in my body as unwanted aspects of myself and doing my best to lovingly re-integrate them.

I do not share for sympathy - only that I truly understand the challenges of survival, especially living in America with problems of health insurance, to name but one. I also understand the sorrow of relatives losing loved ones as well as the anxiety and stress those dealing with the disease face.

Sometimes I have a tendency to be a little hard on myself and the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral reminds me that all conditions of life are signposts. Mistakes are part of our journey to wisdom and wholeness. A friend of mine just posted an image in which said a master has failed more times than a beginner has even tried.... It was a good reality check. Spiritual pathways on Earth tend to focus on only the side of perfection rather than wholeness.

Just last night I realized how much I had become freed of the deceptions and beliefs of the HMS. It had been so gradual that I had not noticed. The materials went so deeply into the innocent part of my heart that words, poems and cognitions float through my awareness a lot, even amidst the distractions. The WingMakers materials, which feel identical to the hand of First Source, are always there. Only something pure and genuine can do that. The wellspring of gratitude for James and others - physical and non-physical - grows with each passing year. In spite of the human frailties, there is a feeling of being immensely blessed, loved and supported by First Source.

No matter what this human instrument has been through in the past or may go through in the future, in this lifetime or another, I do it because I love Us and believe in Us. The plan of First Source always comes first in my world, despite any outward appearances. I willingly surrender my life to our Collective Journey and now feel ready to take that a stage further. I know Humanity has a very bright future and will integrate to become a Collective Planetary Consciousness, that will go on to help all the other planets in our Universe. The WingMakers were successful in their mission. Did anyone notice the timeline for the Grand Portal was brought forward to 2070?

Just interested, has anyone ever pondered the word Lyricus - Lyric-Us - the song of Us, the sound of Us, the coherent symphony of Us… the Collective HeartSong of Us?

I leave you with the beautiful WingMakers poem and a link for the Hakomi Chamber 4 artwork that may relate to forgiveness of Anu and/or the offworld Controllers. As always, you decide. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/540220917775408755/

Forgiver

Last night we talked for hours.
You cried in unstoppable sorrow,
while I felt a presence carve itself into me
source and savior of your dragging earth.
You feel so deeply,
your mind barely visible
staring ahead to what the heart already knows
I see the distance you must heal.
I know your pacing heart bounded by corners
that have been rounded and smoothed
like a polished stone from endless waves.
For all I know you are me
in another body,
slots where spirits reach in
to throw the light
interpreting dreams.
Prowling for crowns.

Are there ways to find your heart
I haven’t found?
You, I will swallow without tasting first.
I don’t care the color.
Nothing could warn me away.
Nothing could diminish my love.
And only if I utterly failed
in kinship would you banish me.

Last night, I know I was forgiven.
You gave me that gift unknowing.
I asked for forgiveness
and you said it was unneeded;
time shuffled everything anew
and it was its own
forgiver.

But I know everything not there
was felt by you and transformed.
It was given a new life, though inconspicuous,
it wove us together to a simple, white stone
lying on the ground that marks a spot of sorrow.
Beneath, our union, hallowed of tiny bones
beseech us to forgive ourselves
and lean upon our shoulders
in memory of love, not loss.

Blame settles on no one;
mysterious, it moves in the calculus
of God’s plan as though no one thought
to refigure the numbers three to two to one.
The shape stays below the stone.
We walk away,
knowing it will resettle
in our limbs
in our bones
in our hearts
in our minds
in our soul.

PS: I do have lots of ideas to assist in the creation of a new Earth, the new genetic mind and an Egalitarian Meritocracy, which James speaks of. Would anyone be interested in sharing ideas about this?

Also does anyone know how to create a new account? My old email, created back in 1998 and has been hacked so many times. I have tried to open a new one, but never get a link to complete the account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Post subject: Re: Leaving it in the Mystery to Shine of its own Light...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:10 am 
Posting Freak

Doeoflight what a wonderful surprise to login to this forum and discover your post. It touches me deeply and I am going to sit with it, it brings to heart so much! I love what you said about Tiamat and the Quantusum, to me it makes sense, thank you for making that connection! Isn't earth suppose to be a chunk of Tiamat? It seems that it is a more etheric realm that the Quantusum dwell(ed) in and that is why Solomon accessed them in his dream or vision. But then too skeletons of them were found on earth in the story. Unless they densified when the earth densified. Leave it to the mystery and let it shine of its own light? I have been contemplating about forgiving Anu for some time now and realize that when I allow myself to feel everything about him that I do, without judgment,and with compassion, I come closer to forgiving him. This pretty well applies to everything in my life that needs forgiving. LOL most of all myself. We do seem to be hardest on ourselves and forget to forgive and have compassion for ourselves. When I do that it brightens everything. I just have to remember to do it more often. I don't wish punishment or revenge or any of that kind of thing on him, like you, I simply wish he would stop. For me, patience pays, I have to allow that. He'll stop one day I know that in my heart of hearts. I'm not afraid to look at some of the things happening in the world because it constantly reminds me of how much compassion and understanding needs to be given, if not valor as well. Even some of the things that turn my stomach that needs understanding,compassion and valor, especially. You have given much to contemplate and I thank you for that. 2070 YESSSS!! I have this thought that the more of us that truly engage living heart based lives the sooner the discovery of the Grand Portal because we jump time lines if not create new ones. I love HeartMath as well and have been observing them since they first hit the web and use some of their techniques because they work. They are verifying scientifically much about the Energetic Heart in particular, as to making the connection of how the etheric realms connect with and effect change in the physical and how health can come from that. Sometimes physical afflictions are a means of processing energies that were laid down on the planet that certian individuals are very good at being able to transmute and the effect of that makes it easier to heal for others in the same boat. I truly believe we are such awesome beings. I would love to engage you about Egalitarian Meritocracy. I am not quite sure what you mean about creating a new account. Do you mean here for this forum? Thank you so much for being here!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:46 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
doeoflight wrote:

PS: I do have lots of ideas to assist in the creation of a new Earth, the new genetic mind and an Egalitarian Meritocracy, which James speaks of. Would anyone be interested in sharing ideas about this?

Also does anyone know how to create a new account? My old email, created back in 1998 and has been hacked so many times. I have tried to open a new one, but never get a link to complete the account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Thank you doeoflight for sharing your personal wisdom and "travel tips" :mrgreen: - good to see that you have returned your focus on the WMMs ...

It is my understanding that WE (WMs) created the Earth, ( and its accompaning Solar System as a habitat that included everything that the previous SECUs had shared their appreciation for) that it is evolving (transforming) and that there is no need to "create a new earth" but to transform our society to adapt to its present transformation - it was suggested by James, in the Proj Camelot interview, that we apply this formula Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization. ... like when the Earth became dense, and we adapted by embodying a physical Human Instrument - so we could experience a new "state of being" ... hopefully this is the last stage of our development process - and we can REALize that the Earth has always provided us with what we need to succeed when we participate in that partnership- the recent discovery of it's (natural) cure for all our dis-ease has certainly given us all a new lease on life - now we can easily bi-pass death as suggested in these materials - it is not just a philosophy or wishful thinking, it is a reality that we chose to participate in or not - that reminds me of the "plague of snakes" that the followers of Moses encountered in the desert - the cure was available - but not everyone chose to believe and manifest it.

I believe that fixing society is just as simple - just say NO - and refuse to participate in deception, any longer - refuse to ignore the agenda of the Elite- release your dependency on the Hierarchies and actively support anything and everything that will manifest genuine equality. I believe that can be best accomplished by keeping the Law of the Universe - "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you"

as for your account ... Ernest (webmaster of the WMF) can be reached by sending him a note in the Sumbola website ... I am sure that he can fix your link, once he is made aware of your issues.

James also said, that the Answers await the Question ... the "Mystery" is solved IMO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

"PS: I do have lots of ideas to assist in the creation of a new Earth, the new genetic mind and an Egalitarian Meritocracy, which James speaks of. Would anyone be interested in sharing ideas about this?"

Would you share with us some of those ideas?

Here's some definitons I found for those two terms.

egal·i·tar·i·an·ism
noun \-ē-ə-ˌni-zəm\
: a belief in human equality especially with respect to social, political, and economic affairs
: a social philosophy advocating the removal of inequalities among people

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... itarianism

mer·i·toc·ra·cy
noun \ˌmer-ə-ˈtä-krə-sē\
plural mer·i·toc·ra·cies
Definition of MERITOCRACY
: a system in which the talented are chosen and moved ahead on the basis of their achievement
: leadership selected on the basis of intellectual criteria
— mer·it·o·crat·ic
adjective

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meritocracy

My first question is how can a person be considered experienced in a Egalitarian Meritorcacy when such a system has not been tried before? How would people to represent such a system be chosen? This is very revolutionary in the western world because of how decentralized it would have to be. What are your thoughts on that doeoflight?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

this is what James suggests: in Answer 16 of the Project Camelot Interview

"...it is the nature of the Sovereign Integral to remain inaccessible until the individual in the human expression (HMS) rises up within themselves and announces to their local universe: NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception. No more will I stand idle while others suffer. No more will I shake in my self doubt and allow those in power to decide my fate. No longer will I be sucked into the distractions of the Elite. No longer will I reserve my activism for a future time… the time is NOW.

If you do this – not only in words but deeds – you will see a space open up in your life; a sort of emptiness and stillness that lacks human embroidery or definition. This is the place in which you can stand-up and radiate the oneness, equality and truthfulness of the Sovereign Integral. This is the activism that will change the world. It will not be the organizations, the sects, or the militias that bring change. They cannot stand up to the Elite. Only the Self, the Sovereign Integral, operating in harmony with Earth/Nature can stand-up to the Elite and usher in the era of transparency and expansion.
"

nothing prevents us from doing that now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 am 

Hello Doeoflight,

I always liked the way you shared the Golden River of Light with me, found in the paintings and writings, and have felt a resonance with you since ‘meeting’ you. I appreciate your time and energy in sharing your perspectives with depth, vulnerability and honesty – I will read what you have written several times since you included many little gems of knowledge. At the moment I will respond to parts of your post and come back to other sections later on since you covered so much.

Quote:
The first is to appreciate how James expertly interweaves multiple threads of connection in his mythological books - he never "tells" us what to do - he sparks our open-minded curiosity to uncover the “larger conversation.”

I appreciate this way too… There is a fine between assisting others, and turning them into blind followers. As James has said, this time around there is no one saviour, rather it requires many of us as a collective of individuals, to hold the torch of responsibility and rise out of the prison of conformity for All – to be Sovereign and Integrated. It’s why these kind of conversations are important – to share the process.

Quote:
The second reason I share pertains to the discussion of the mythological representation of the Oracle, Cadriel Mitra and also to Zenith, in Quantusum. Personally I feel that all three of these mythological personalities are connected with the caretaker guardian soul of our planet - who is fully aware of his/her/its service. I also feel we are all parts of this Soul, just as much as we are parts of the Grand Soul of First Source. The names he chooses are definitely interesting.

Yes it could be – that they are all connected as the caretaker guardian soul of our planet. I had not linked those characters this way before. It’s like we are looking at different facets of the same energies. Each story has its own distinct vibration, while at the same time they are interlinked. Rather much like humanity. To me the Oracle in the DP represented the Sovereign Integral process… and although I did not form any definition when reading it, it opened in me later on. In many ways it represents my own journey – the human - from being locked within a body and slowly finding how to step out of such tight constraints (and is still an on-going process). I recall how the Oracle found it difficult to operate as human with a body of sorts. In Quantusum, I felt such a wonderful resonance with Zenith – her way with the plants and the water, her connection with something fundamental about this planet, of which she is a caretaker. I like that she communicated with the intelligence found in water and living in plants… I think there is a kind of language here that humans can actually connect with. I feel at some time in eons past, my Soul was immersed in those ‘languages’.

Quote:
“The Apocryphon of John, a Nag Hammadi text, says we work closely with the Earth Goddess so that our higher wisdom might correct what she lacks by the expression of the light we hold and share

Quite a striking thought. I remember being struck by that sentence “so that our higher wisdom might correct what she lacks”… it is woven there in the words and stumbled across like a little forgotten doorway – a question - cast out into the exploration of human purpose.

Quote:
Tiamat feels more like the Quantusum beings described by James. The Kogi descriptions of the Goddess, Aluna, describe the same feeling to me - a quantum being who was the energy of all possibilities - rather than chaos. Allegedly the body of Tiamat was split in half, one part was a covering for heaven. Her waters were forbidden to enter Earth. In other texts it mentioned her blood was gold and somehow that gold came to our Earth. When I read the words split in half, I was reminded of the WingMakers words - between the mirrors of the sky and plain. And of course, our planet used to be a water planet.

That is interesting. I have felt for a long time that women’s monthly blood has some connection to the Earth – to the centre of the Earth. It carries signals which somehow informs in the ever solidifying physical dimension of Earth, something about the evolution of our consciousness. Maybe this is crazy, but this has been my secret thought for a long time. But I must admit, with the disclosure that our physical bodies are designed to be a bodysuit and programmed, I am not sure now how my theory could be the case. Why would Anu want us to have a connection with the core of the Earth? (Or maybe he didn’t understand its significance). However, I do find it significant that in some religions when a women has her monthly blood she is considered “dirty” and excluded from certain activities of life including contact with men, while in many native tribes, the medicine women asserts quite the opposite – that it is the female time of power. What exactly did they know? I have also found it interesting in my interactions and observations in life, that many women who have been immersed in the energies of a fearsome religious indoctrination as a child, usually experience period pain each month. The more severe the indoctrination, the more severe the pain. While this is not a set-in-stone conclusion, it is just an observation I have tracked over years. Fortunately I have not experienced that pain and was not indoctrinated in that way. And speaking of Gold, did you know that when it is fired in a kiln it changes its colour, to the colour vibration of blood- red.

Quote:
I am doing my best to live in this clarity each day, amidst life’s challenges, which for me includes dealing with cancer for the past 5-6 years. Actually, come to think of it, this disease was also one of the reasons I started researching more in 2012 - trying to find out why all food and drugs were making me sick. I discovered GMO’s - which was a whole new distraction. lol.
Although not afraid of death, the manner in which it may occur is not a pleasant thought when one cannot tolerate a single painkiller. So it is real, in my face, every day stuff.

I think the causes of such diseases are individual and quite complex (at least to another looking on), yet often they navigate our attention in such a way that liberates us to deeper understandings. I’m sure you realise this. While I have not suffered such an ongoing painful physical disease as you are, I suffered immensely in other ways – and for the most part, I have undone it. It has deepened my understanding of humanity in a world of our current challenges. So I appreciate what is before you – what you are transmuting for the benefit of a larger purpose. It is too easy to be hard on ourselves, to think we are failures – I’ve done that too, but I realise in the end that no challenge unfolds that we cannot deal with.

I have a little travel tip (I hope Starduster can bear with it) that maybe helpful to you or someone else out there - something that is a very powerful natural pain killer. It far outstrips most medical pain killers such a Panadine Forte. I used it as a pain killer when I got a very severe infection after visiting the dentist – which became the most intense physical pain of my life, with severe nerve pain in very tooth. It switched itself on and off (I discovered it was programmed microbes that was being manipulated deliberately – another story). My recipe is:

Into a good juice extractor put -

About 4 inches of fresh Turmeric (this is the key ingredient).
2 large carrots
1 fresh beetroot
1.5 inch of ginger
1 or half a piece of fruit of your choice such as an Orange or slice of fresh Pineapple.
Lots of freshly ground black pepper.

Add the black pepper into the mixture after juicing the vegetables and fruit. The pepper is important – it increases the potency of the Turmeric many times over. It is the Turmeric which deals with the pain.

I should add that if there are a lot of toxins in the body from medicines or over consumption of processed foods, it is probably a good idea to only have half a beetroot or less, and if really bad, take out the ginger. If you experience severe headaches then do this, and add back in bit by bit over the weeks.

Generally I have found for myself and others I’ve made it for, that in about 5-6 hours the pain will be less, and in 12-24 hours it will be reduced dramatically or even gone. (When I say ‘gone’ I mean the pain is nulled for a considerable length of time, I do not mean the disease is cured). Of course I do not know how this fairs with the pain of cancer, but like you say – you cannot live on pharmaceutical pain killers, since they deteriorate other aspects of our health.

Quote:

Yes I would be very much interested in that. I’ll share some of my ideas in another post a bit later on.

Thanks for your contribution Doe-of-light, I appreciate it.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:54 am 
Posting Freak

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2417&p=97060&hilit=run+from+the+cure#p97060

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I do not feel it is any accident James mentioned our connection with Earth and Nature in 2008. That was also the year I saw the heart of our planet light up. Five years later in 2013, James said: "The ratio of love to hate has shifted remarkably in the past fifty years. In just the last five years it went through another major shift. And this is now the tempo that we’re in. Love is dominant on this planet. The Controllers would like to make it seem that the world is in turmoil and fear, but that’s an illusion that they present through the media. Fear doesn’t dominate. Love is the dominant frequency on this planet and it will remain so. However, fear is not something that I’m suggesting will just go away anytime soon. It will always be alive in this domain, and all who have human instruments will feel its effects... until they experience their souls, and the continuity of life. "

The magnitude of the effect of this is exponential. And even as fear to counter love is torked up some notches the gate is shut behind us. I can feel fear to such a degree right now that I have dreams of being totally consumed by it. However, that I realize this and see it from a non-fear place I don't let it overwhelm me and put laser focus on my Energetic Heart calling forth guidance from it instead. And even if the fear almost paralysizes me, tears and heart focus take care of it as I ride this wild mad bull. I bless it for the ride. So Love now dominates CHEF. How wonderful can that be??? There is no opposite to Love because of where it comes from. It's all there , except what skewed distortion the HMS gives our perception due to all the programming, unaware. I'm beginning to appreciate these challenges like never before with greater understanding and so much forgiveness and compassion. You my dear doeoflight, I venture to say, have given so many who read your post so much hope. I wish you radiant health and many pearls of wisdom gleaned from your experience(s). Thank you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:11 am 
Posting Freak

personally I don't believe that hate is a natural frequency of this planet (or the Universe of Wholeness) ... I think it was imported - and is a learned behavior - a programed reaction - that becomes a habit and is used by those who have been taught to hate themselves by entity that we worship as "the god of this world"