WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: POLISHING THE HEART
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

This thread is as its title suggests and I open it with an excerpt from Vanessa's journal given to Solomon as a guide for his heart which was once Vanessa's. This thread is about understanding and techniques for polishing the heart as James has suggested whether from these materials other places or what we create that works for us. I love how inclusive this is. This particular excerpt is a good place to start from. :?)

Quote:
Love withers in fear. Fear is complexity. Fear is the encroachment of the program that the mind senses. The program is the dysfunction of the system. The system is the creation of the few who want control over the planet, who believe that they can actually control the planet and hold its power in their hands.

All humans feel the encroachment of this program even those who created the program. Yes, it varies...both the fear and the rational understanding of its causes. The program modulates. It moves in rhythms that are both planetary and highly personalized , and they interact. It is in this time-honored interaction that creates the flywheel effect of the program , lubricating the human nodes on the network so that the program can submerge stealthily into the culture and propagate from generation to generation.

There is no end to the program. It is eternal. It always exists in the dimensions of embodiment, it is only a question of degree, but the larger and more compelling question is how one responds to the program.

Tune out to tune in is one strategy. Keep your head down and work hard is another. There are a hundred more, in some ways , there are as many different ways to respond as there are human incarnations. The response of the heart to this program is to modulate in sympathy. It is to allow the the program to saturate the body and mind systems. The heart is soft. malleable, opening, accepting, forgiving, compassionate, understanding... it is all of these things and more.

The program doesn't care. The program is heartless. To respond to this program with sympathy is natural, but unwise. This is why discernment is so important. The heart is the eye of the soul and its mouthpiece.The soul sees the program and understands its purpose. It dances with the program but never becomes it. It learns from the program but never attempts to teach it, to change it, or even to alter it in a subtle way.

The program is freewill.
The program is evolving.
The program serves the greater destiny of the human family.

Some will say that the program is inside each of us. It is an artifact of the human mind system. The program is not inside us, like a third-party as if we were its host. We are the program, or more accurately we are the programs outpicturing. Each human is the outpicturing of freewill , and freewill is the nucleus of the program, but even underneath this nucleus' core essence, is something more expansive and utterly undefinable.

This undefinable subject has but one purpose: to be defined by the program. Each of us is a photon of light and collectively we are giving our light to a subject that has lived in anonymity since time began. We are becoming the light that will finally resolve the undefinable presence that is beneath the program-presumably, the creator of the program.

So in all your resistance to the program, in all of your soft resonances to its urgings and modulations into fear, will you dance with it? Will you learn from it? Or will you curse it, hate it, wish it into nonexistence, push it away, and most of all, fear it? For if you do this, your light will dim. Your love will wither. The face of the undefinable will remain true to its name.

The heart is the connection from the "I" to the "We" and from the "We" to the Undefinable. If you want to shed your light on the undefinable, then allow your heart to see and speak. How do you do this? You listen to your imagination, but not the one of the human brain, not the one of your mind, you listen to the imagination of your feelings. Which feelings? The ones that allow you to dance with the program.

The program is neutral. It is this because it encompasses all. That which holds everything by definition is neutral. This is the nature of the native heart as well. It is neutral because it encompasses all. It lives for all. It beats in all. It interacts with all. It flows with all. It loves all.

The program doesn't love. The program doesn't hate. The program doesn't produce good or evil. The program lights us up, so we can light up the undefinable and journey in its direction. What direction is that? It is the only thing that matters. That you discern the direction through your own heart. Everything you have learned, all the dramas that define you , every action you have taken, can be modified by these seven words. If you do it enough times, you will see that the direction is stillness and allowance and acceptance and love.

It is not a direction of space or time. It is not really a direction at all. It is the persistant attitude of forgiveness, the wisdom of opening yourself to what finds you, the allowance of Life in your life. It is the outflow of love as the defining principle in your life. This is why the heart when activated does not seek. It absorbs, it expresses. It heals even when it cannot heal the body or mind. It heals because it raises its light in sympathy to the one presence that wrote the program. And the agglomeration of all other ills, densities, injustices is seen in this same light as the program. The Heart is the light that activates the picture of what we are -collectively.

And this picture is what we call love, and yet when people sling this word around in their everyday life, it is absent this meaning. It is another thing altogether, and so the first thing one learns on the heart's path, is to redefine love as the nectar of the undefinable.

Quantusum, p. 365-367

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: POLISHING THE HEART
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

"Any complex organism, or machine for that matter, requires a period of rest. The rest is a way to reset the build-up of system stressors that result from incoming information overload and physical energy loss or entrophy. The heart accumulates these stressors from the perceptual lens of the mind and body throughout the waking period. These stressors add density to the heart region, which like fog, can obscure the heart's vision of understanding and thus, its expression of compassion-that most cherished of all qualities.

The heart is a processing centre of the mind-body. It absorbs the stressors and densities of human emotion, but over time, it needs to reset itself. It needs to reclaim the clarity, coherence and compassion. The heart both accumulates and stores energies and it also transmits them through an electromagnetic field that is not bound by linear spacetime.

The best technique to reset the heart is to allow neutrality in all spaces of your presence. This is how you do it:
Close your eyes. Take a few deep centering breaths and as you breath imagine that the space that cradles your heart becomes active. You can feel warmth in that region. You can place your hands over your heart. However you are led, feel this warmth as a clearing energy, and hold it for as long as you can, even if only for a moment in time. If you can, give this warmth a color of a vibrant green-the kind you see in deep primeval forests.

Now, as you feel this green warm energy, allow it to drift upwards into your head, and then open your eyes and see the world through your heart. See it as if you were looking with your heart and not merely your eye-brain system. This is the reset.This is how you know you have been successful, for you will see the exterior of your world as if it was a mirror of compassion.

Quantusum, p.198-199

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Vanessa: (italics mine)

"At first , when I was told that I should prepare my heart, I thought it was an instruction to lead a clean, simple life, exercise a lot, pay attention to my diet and so forth, but I was wrong. It was about cultivating the frequencies of love within my heart, and holding it there and releasing it whenever I could.

"I know what you're thinking," she said, pointing her index finger to her head and looking directly at the camera. "How does someone like me isolated from everything, know anything about love or how to cultivate it?"... "You see, it must be that the soul has some secret way of knowing that it is immortal. It... it just comes about , sort of sneaks up on you if you take notice, and because I didn't have any of the usual distractions, I noticed."

"I wasn't a particularily spiritual person, and even now, I wouldn't really consider myself spiritual, just someone who's invested a lot of my considerable free time on the development of my heart because it was my legacy... my mission."

..."Anyway, you see me and know a little bit about me. I, of course know nothing about you. I don't know your name , where you live, or anything about your personality. You're a complete mystery to me except for one thing. My heart knows you. What do I mean by that? Imagine if for the past ten years you spent four to six hours every day polishing your heart, and by polishing I mean training it to be pure, sensitive, coherent, alive, rhythmic, beauty-sensing, courageous, understanding, compassionate, expressive, humble, loving, and all those things that make the heart the dwelling place of soul.

"If your heart were conditioned in this way, the soul would enter it fully. It would live in this heart and whisper things. That is what my soul did. After years and years of polishing my heart, at last I could glimpse the soul's true way of seeing and when I looked, I could see you."

She pointed her finger at the camera, but I felt it was at me. Chills ran up and down my spine as I watched, completely spellbound by her story.

" I don't mean you as a person, a physical body with a name, gender personality, credentials, and all that stuff. I mean you as an immortal being. It is to that being I speak, because that's who I now serve, or you would not be watching this video.

" You're the creator of something grand. Something will come from you that will change everything. I saw this. Everything... every thing in this universe will be affected. I don't know how, but I know you will do it-we...
will do it."

Vanessa paused for a moment and looked down at the floor and then placed her hand over her heart. " This is not a gift. It is not as simple as a mere life extension. It is an attractor of the highest part of you. The part of you that is blind and dumb in the vanities of life, but will step forward in the prepared heart I have given you.

" You might be in denial. You might doubt every word I say. I have no proof, but you will have yours, if you read my journal and practice what I've started. None of this is hard. What is hard is that you're the final link in a chain that stretches across a vast spacetime, and you will be distracted, harassed, threatened, and yes, possibly silenced by the forces that want this cosmic event to go awry in doubt and disillusionment. They will do their best to make it fail. Not because they're evil, not because they see the big picture and don't like the outcome, but because they are powerful forces who are selfish and lack the courage of empathy. Change, the kind that you are bringing, is never desirable to such forces. "

..." There is no harm that will come to you if you trust your heart. There is noone who can stop you if you will listen to the centermost part of your being. I have seen this already. Threats...they will come. Distractions...these will impose. Keep practicing the techniques I have left for you in my journal. Please believe me. It is not craziness. It is sanity of the highest kind."

...' If you meet my parents they might tell you that I am not one who is prone to the mystical. I never read the Bible or Quran. I never studied any of the religions of the world... never had an interest. I focused on my heart instead. I studied it. I listened to it. I found all the frequencies that it resonated to, and I learned how these frequencies could be woven into practices that created connections between the heart and brain and mind and body.

"Someone with deep emotion-not the sentimental, mushy kind, but the kind that is lucid, fused from a deep and abiding love that's not moody or predicated on ease-can arouse their missions, even missions as grand as yours.The heart is the fuel that powers the mission.

Quantusum, p 159-161

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Vanessa Video con't

"I created a living organ in which a soul can reside in full grandeur. Your heart is now attracting a higher consciousness into your body, and as this immortal self steps forward, you will sense a new empowerment, as though the entire universe was suddenly your ally or partner. "

"Look at me; do I look like a successful well socialized, healthy person? She shook her head slightly and smiled. "I'm not any of those things as you can see, and yet the universe is my ally. How is this possible? It's possible because my heart is now inside the person who will change everything. I am the fuel for your rocket. Do you understand? Without me, yoou would never be able to leave the gravity of earth. Your mission would never unfold in the trajectory it was intended for."

Vanessa's voice turned to a whisper. " Sometimes the most powerfully aligned appear to be the weakest of their kind.

"The heartspace shrivels when the personality it serves desires to be powerful and achieve the measures of human success. It is the humble spirit that expands the heart, for it sees the one in all and understands that unity is not an ambition or goal-it is now, and always will be now. The key is to be conscious of it. I believe this is where your mission lies. It's what I've seen. Perhaps, when you see this video you'll already know about this.

'I realize that doubts creep in. I've had them... believe me...I've had them in every flavor. The doubts can be so compelling that they convince you to set aside your practice. The doubt says: nothing happens,why practice? Where's the cause and effect-the rewards of your practice? The seduction is uncanny. Their voice is everywhere. It's like a chorus of bad singers that drowns out the one talented singer."

p.161-162

..."The heart is not simply a collection of tissue and muscle that operates under the whim of time. It's the portal to the collective intelligence that unites us-all of us-to the larger purpose and destiny of life.
"Sometimes this larger purpose is lost and someone comes along and rediscovers it, but not simply to point to it and say: our destiny is this or that. They enable its discovery for all people through experience-direct experience... the most powerful kind. It's the way a species transforms itself. This is what you're connected to, though I can't say exactly how."

'I understand the pursuit of happiness and why people seek it through the aquisition of things outside themselves, but happiness for me, is when I sense alignment to my mission. I can't explain it any other way. I realize, to some, it appears selfish, but it's why I came here as a human being, and while others may feel I'm aloof or distant, it'd be more truthful to say that I'm devoted to my mission and my mission is anything but selfish.

"My final comment to you is that love is a state of consciousness. I know it sounds abstract, and it is, but the substance is there, because love is seen as a feeling and action, but it is a consciousness. It is an intelligence even before that, and this intelligence is not of the brain or mind, but of the heart-mind, which is to say that the heart and mind are harmonized to express the soul.

p.163

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

A thought occurred to me when I read this passage from Vanessa, that perhaps, her imagination created some the characters that Solomon later encountered. Could some of them of been from when she had imaginary friends as a child? Although Zenith is Vanessa or Vanessa is just one variation of Zenith the imagination of the heart is very exciting. I would like to know how they are connected.

"But like they say, with clouds, there is always a silver lining, and mine was my imagination. I had a whole crowd of imaginary friends. Don't get the wrong idea about me, I wasn't schizophrenic, I was just lonely, and having no friends I made them up-most of them at least. I was very good at it."

Quantusum, p. 158 (hardcopy book)

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

" Where the shadow is no longer the road; when separation cannot corrode the soul's light, the union of a universe is begun."

Kohana, Quantusum, p. 189

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:17 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I agree, that the human heart needs to be polished, it is not only tainted, and tarnished, but in some cases pitted and distorted, by the emotion laden Belief system that we have not cleared out - which once manifeste/materialize, block the flow of a sensory stream of the ever evolving data that the HI was created to receive and transmit, before it was altered to suppress consciousness

if we have not learned how to Master our Emotions, emotions such as Fear can overwhelm us ... instead of motivate us (as originally intended) ... unbridled fear can drastically retard our progress, and ignorance of our potential can keep us in a Saviourship model of existence through many life-times ... Sol's heart was diseased -withered, and needed to be replace with a healthy heart, if he was to serve the purpose of his creation (discover the soul/Grand Portal) and the UE arranged for him to have the experience that he needed to KNOW - so that he could transfer this knowledge (the purpose of Our species' being)

having a cleared heart, allows the tone of equality to flow through our hearts without distortion or mis direction and to be aware of another model of existence ... but it doesn't always demand a heart transplant and I doubt that there are many people willing to sacrifice their own life, to give others that opportunity - but it is a wonderful metaphor

I am grateful for the ability James has to take these concepts out of the realms of the Hierarchy and introduce them as concepts that we can all grasp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:29 pm 
Posting Freak

"Wakan Tanka is many things, and some would say it is everything. The Great Mystery reveals itself differently to those in the body. This is part of its mystery. For me, possibly you, the Wakan Tanka are an ancient tribe of spiritual entities whose roots extend well beyond this solar system we call home. They are like winged powers.

"They're invested in the spiritual preparations of earth and all upon her. They work quietly, without a light on them, yet they bring the light. They are the ones who bring the spirit medicine to any who become transparent."
"What do you mean by transparent?"
He continued to poke the fire while he thought about my question.
"In this world, in this time, some hide their motives and ambitions. They are dense like this dirt." He held up a handful of dirt and let it sift through his fingers on the floor. " They cover things with their density, because they believe in a false power of greed and ambition. It is this density that is behind corruption, injustice, hostility, and the heart of darkness."

Quantusum, p. 218

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

"Transparency is like the air. It conducts the light. Those who are transparent have only one motive: to conduct the light. They bring light-their own light-in their own way to collect the light. They're an add-on. While those who act like dirt, they seek to take away and cover up.
"When people decide to be transparent, Wakan Tanka sees this. They find these people in mysterious ways, nurture them, and make them aware of the missions they came to complete. Sometimes this transparency must come first before the mission can come, and sometimes the mission comes first and then the transparency."

p. 218-219

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

"People believe their missions have great powers. They believe they carry great risks sometimes because of these powers. But the universe reminds us to be humble. You need to spend time beneath the stars. They give perspective.

"Are you saying my mission isn't that important or necessary?"

He slowly shook his head and smiled as he did so. "The way of the Wakan Tanka is one of commitment. Nothing discourages them, for if they were weak in their commitment, the dark forces would rush in and pull them into doubt, and once doubt creeps in, they continue to throw dirt over you and hope you will join them in the darkness.
"It's commitment tempered by the elementary things that live in your heart. No matter who or what gnaws at your sense of security, your commitment is the horse you ride upon. It's through this commitment that the Wakan Tanka supports you. It's all you need.
"The scope of your mission isn't important. You are part of the capstone to a project that has been in the making since humanity first walked on this planet. The project is to create the bridge between the body and the soul. It is when the forces of science and the forces of spirit collide., and no one can turn away. No one can say it is a thing of faith, or sorcery, or supernatural mumbo jumbo. No one can quarrel with it, and this includes priests, politicians, scientists, intellectuals, business leaders...everyone.
"The universe doesn't rely on one person or one thing. The universe is a mosaic of all. No one mission is heralded above another. It is the mission, of which we are all a part. We are all working on this mission , some more consciously than others, but even those who sleep are part of the mission, for they motivate those who are awake. You see? Everything is connected in this singular mission.
"Now some would say there are three missions that overlay in everyone's life. The first one is the one I just said. The second is the one that tries to delay or stop the first mission. The third is the personal mission to survive, get educated and prosper. These are the three missions, and everyone moves between them, some with grace, some with clumsiness.
"You can't be of three minds-three missions. You must choose. This is what your life is telling you. Look at me, some would say I'm a pitiful Indian in a White Man's world, living in the harsh and lonely world of nature, but I am committed to being a part of mother earth, to learn from her, and pass on what I have learned to those who seek it. When I chose to live in the first mission, the other two missions circled me like vultures, waiting for me to meet suffering and throw up my hands in defeat, but it never came, because I made myself transparent and steeled my commitment.
"You're a fresh hire. They will take a strong interest in you-the vultures who throw dirt. They're not happy you're talking with me."
He grinned broadly.

p.220-221

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

"He slowly shook his head and smiled as he did so. "The way of the Wakan Tanka is one of commitment. Nothing discourages them, for if they were weak in their commitment, the dark forces would rush in and pull them into doubt, and once doubt creeps in, they continue to throw dirt over you and hope you will join them in the darkness. "

This is so true. And when indecisive or you don't know, just say to yourself, "I don't know but I will comtemplate the possibilities."

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I find this very inspiring from the new WingMakers website written by James. It is a good reminder for me.

"Sometimes the things that illuminate come from darkness. They announce themselves as ideas or ideologies; passionate outpouring from a place whose identity is concealed or forgotten. The light of insight is often dim and subtle. It requires us to accept that things are different in other dimensions of reality. That what was true in our past view of reality, may not serve our present view of reality or especially our future view. It involves change. It forces us to be flexible enough to explore new concepts and ideas, because without this flexibility, we tend to retreat from our higher purpose, and assume a lesser role.

One of the things that can assist any person intent on living a love-centered life is to learn to perceive darkness as a source of inspiration that is aligned with purpose. It is not there to block us, or prevent us from being our higher self. We actually need this darker light to integrate our purpose with our “mundane” or ordinary life—the life of grocery shopping, driving the kids to school, commuting to work, making dinner, etc. We understand the sacred and secular as one experience that ebbs and flows in a purposeful rhythm. We are taught flexibility and resilience from this darker light, and for a reason.

These writings help to shed light on this reason."

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from the Weather Composer: Rise of the Madhi, p.96-97

"He says to tell you that the stars are not indifferent. The slum , the Mosque, the wicked , the wise, they all live inside you. They're part of the one force that enters our universe and swirls around in the hearts of all beings. Some feel this force as separate from themselves, and when bad things happen, they blame it...some even hate it....he wants you to know that this force is present most strongly in the heart, where it nevers dies, but sometimes sleeps. It can be reawakened at any time. Sometimes the awakening can come from outside and sometimes it can come from inside, either way it requires that you seek it. That you reach for it. Desire it. Call it to yourself.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
quoting passages from the books, is not a discussion, but it is obviously filling your daily quota - there is no "discussion" going on in this topic (a period is not a topic of discussion and four in a row is an insult ) and no point in quoting the things that you keep quoting --- but there is a website dedicated to discussing these books - where your personal perspective of them might be appreciated (if you had one) ... or not, if there is no point to quoting them and no one is interested in discussing what you quote --- what else can the reader conclude, other than you are getting paid to post dribble in the WMF in hopes of getting it closed-down?

if you actually had a reason, other than filling your daily quota, for Anu, or giving the members the opportunity to co-create with FS by practicing the HVs (which you deny) ... then there is no point in quoting these snippets ...and this is just one of several topic that you have created, that have no point - where there is zero discussion of the materials - in fact one may assume that your only point is how you can abuses your membership and run up the expense of hosting this website... in hope that it will be closed down like all the others that were not serving the purpose of their creation - which is not likely, as long as there is one or two members still discussing the WMMs... which is one of the reasons why I am here daily - to DISCUSS the WMMS and insure this forum IS serving its created purpose.

the Fiction that James has written is not WMMs even though they do introduce some of the concepts found in the WMMs - they were written to inspire the reader to seek out the actual WMMs and James has created websites (Spirit State and Sumbola) where those who want to discuss the books, can, to their hearts content ... but the actual WMMs are what came out of the Ancient Arrow Site... inc. Philosophy, Art, Music and Poetry - its FICTIONAL background - including Dr Neruda's Interviews ... First Source Transmission - and some Q and As by its Creator ...James has created "resources" that help us understand these materials, several interviews and several websites to assist those who are interested in DISCUSSING these materials where these "resources" are featured (EVT, Sovereign Integral, Lyricus ) ... it's all laid out in the new website - and these books are mentioned, but NOT included --- the only addition to these original materials is the featured content called 6 Heart Virtues

fact is, Shay, if in the future, some one was to edit, the Archives in this forum, and they removed every post you ever made, along with every topic you ever created ... nothing you added would be missed (same for WM Oona Joel Nathan and Harley - with few exception ) ... almost every thing you have posted supports one or more of the Hierarchies agendas ... if you are not interested in discussing the actually WMMs, you should cancel your membership here and move on to one of the other WM websites where discussing James's books is encouraged

from the intro of the "Resources" section of the WM's website (that does NOT include the books) :

The focus of these writings is to unmask and unlock. It is to build a new prism from a light source that is not from our spacetime. This prism—constructed only of words and rhythm—can refract light into other dimensions so the reader can sense the outlines of what is emerging for all of humanity.

Sometimes the things that illuminate come from darkness. They announce themselves as ideas or ideologies; passionate outpouring from a place whose identity is concealed or forgotten. The light of insight is often dim and subtle. It requires us to accept that things are different in other dimensions of reality. That what was true in our past view of reality, may not serve our present view of reality or especially our future view. It involves change. It forces us to be flexible enough to explore new concepts and ideas, because without this flexibility, we tend to retreat from our higher purpose, and assume a lesser role.

One of the things that can assist any person intent on living a love-centered life is to learn to perceive darkness as a source of inspiration that is aligned with purpose. It is not there to block us, or prevent us from being our higher self. We actually need this darker light to integrate our purpose with our “mundane” or ordinary life—the life of grocery shopping, driving the kids to school, commuting to work, making dinner, etc. We understand the sacred and secular as one experience that ebbs and flows in a purposeful rhythm. We are taught flexibility and resilience from this darker light, and for a reason.

I hope that helps you to get into alignment with the purpose of this forum ... and to sharpen your focus on the Wingmaker's Materials.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

The Weather Composer: Rise of the Madhi, p.117, Terran. This can be a trap some fall into and in Heartmath terms it's called overcare, which means you take on what truly is the personal responsibility of another and make it your own. With religion in particular people constantly give their power away to those who are willing to lord over them and control them. To assume personal responsibility for ones own beliefs and and being guided by the spirit/soul within, through recognizing and trusting it, is very liberating.

"My people are all people. Not only the ones who speak my language. They are animals, insects, trees, all life-the very planet. These are all my people. I will either help all, or I will help none. It is the way I am designed Javad. You and Pirdah can not force me to limit my mission.
"You asked me if I care about the spiritual welfare of my people and I'll answer you no. Their spiritual welfare isn't my concern. It's every individual's concern but, it is not mine. No man should be burdened with the spiritual progress of another, they're own is enough. Do you understand me?

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Vanessa in Quantusum, with a message for Solomon who has her heart.

.." There is no harm that will come to you if you trust your heart. There is noone who can stop you if you will listen to the centermost part of your being. I have seen this already. Threats...they will come. Distractions...these will impose. Keep practicing the techniques I have left for you in my journal. Please believe me. It is not craziness. It is sanity of the highest kind."

Quantusum, p. 161

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Regina-Question 11: What do you preceive as the most important single lesson for humanity at this moment in our transition?

James-Answer 11: In a word: Practice. The practice of the art of living from the heart, and expressing the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor are key expressions of the highest frequency on this planet: the vibration of equality. When people are enamored by complex spiritual laws, the systems of manifestation, the exploration of cosmology, or the observance of rituals and ceremony, they may fill their minds with information, but ask yourselves: "How is this information leading me to the expression of my heart's virtues?"

Here's a hypothetical for your consideration. Imagine if there was an undisclosed text from a credible source that a hundred people read. The text was focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to your emotional radiation. If you radiate water and infuse water with gratitude and love, it will impart a potent dose of well being and boost your immunity. Of the hundred people reading this text, 50 will consider it a reasonable hypothesis assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these 50 people , 25 will try it once or twice. Of these 25, 10 will persist in the practice for a period of 1-14 days. Of these 10, five will persisit in the practice for a period of more than 14 days. Of these five, two will experiment and create practices that are a creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually applied the information persistantly, and created something with it, in this case, a technique for infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other 98 readers ignore the informantion and not elect to put it into practice and create a technique based on the information? In many cases it's because they moved onto the next thing. They found new information to occupy their minds. They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the construct of New is king.

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the mind's energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul's incarnational life.

In Lyricus there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice. We use it to describe how an individual places their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of acheivement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow in every passing day, and I'm not speaking about medical conditions. I'm speaking about the missteps of our global leadership , the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are being promulgated by the media, to name just a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the "incurable" everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart's wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure - they have done more than merely endure.

I've written extensively about how one can practice the heart virtues and these e-papers are free and available at HYPERLINK http://www.eventtemples.com.

You may be asking yourself, what is the vibration of equality? How do I recoginize it? Why is it so important? But discovering the answers is part of the practice; they are discovered as a result of your practice. Your initial resonance with the idea - the abstraction itself - is all that is required to determine if you are attracted to the feel of the practice. Not everyone has gone through the search for arcane knowledge long enough, hard enough, to find them unsatisfying. And this is generally a prerequsite of shifting to the heart's wisdom and expressing it.

The Consciousness Media Interview with James

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

"I know the species will journey to the edge of my world for I beckon them, and when they come close enough, they will build with their minds a technology that will connect them. This is part of the design. It is not an accident. When they have the ability to connect, the portal will be brought to them in concept. it will be explained in words, shown in pictures, transmitted in music, and set forth in spiritual techniques.

"In these preliminary expressions it will attract those who are prepared to see the portal in more chrystallized formats. They will be the ones who transmit the basic architecture of the portal, and it will have at its core the heart. It has always been the heart that is the portal's keeper and sustainer, and so the portal in part, will be generated by the heart. There is no other way.

"The keystone of the portal is the field of the heart and how it is interpreted by the technology. This technology will be like a mirror of the higher states of consciousness, and as the individual peers into the mirror they will see a new image reflected, one that is radiant and unwaveringly pure. It will not wear the vessels of embodiment that plunge and rise in the waves of polarity; instead it will express the unmistakable perspective of soul.

"The portal comes when the wall continues to fabricate greater dimension, and more and more individuals begin to see and feel the wall's real purpose. Some of these will be those whose minds are sharpened by the grinding stone of edification, and others whose hearts are powerful searchlights into the invisable realms. They will work in concert to build this portal of which I speak, and then one among them will step forward to complete the technology."

The eyes of the First Born turned to me, and for a moment, I felt its gaze move through me, into a depth of my existence that had never surfaced or shown itself before, at least to me. It was like a hand searching inside a drawer for something unremembered, and all I could do was watch as this hand searched inside of me.

p.102, Quantusum

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

"Yes," she nodded gently and then took a final look around. The frequency here is powerful . The Unplanners are here you can be sure of that. I feel their soft eyes on us even now." She paused and closed her eyes with a deepening smile. "We come from silence and when we leave we return to this silence. But when we're here, on this lowly patch of dirt, we can dance, talk, yell, flirt, laugh and a thousand other things. Always take your next step in love, Solomon, that way you'll never be lost in the noise."

Dahleeb, Quantusum

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

"In our internal environment many different organs and systems contribute to the patterns that ultimately determine our emotional experience. However, research has illustrated that the heart plays a particularily important role. The heart is the most powerful generator of rhythmic information patterns in the human body. As we saw earlier, it functions as a sophisticated information encoding and processing center, and possesses a far more developed communication system with the brain than do most of the body's major organs. With every beat the heart not only pumps blood, but also transmits complex patterns of neurological, hormonal, pressure, and electromagnetic information to the brain and throughout the body. As a critical nodal point in many of the body's interacting systems, the heart is uniquely positioned as a powerful entry point into the communication network that connects body, mind, emotions and spirit.

"Since emotional processes can work faster than the mind, it takes a power stronger than the mind to bend perception, override emotional circuitry, and provide us with intuitive feeling instead. It takes the power of the heart.

Doc Childre, founder of Institute of HeartMath

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

... “However, regardless of the many layers, complexity, and scope of these works, there remains a core essence, and this essence is spiritual equality. This is the equality that is found in the deepest layers of the human heart, living free like a mountain stream—uncrystallized and unconformable by social programming or even human experience. You could call this quality of equality many different names. In my own work I’ve endeavored, and, in some cases, struggled, to name it, define it, describe it, compose it or paint it.

“This quality of wordlessness and imagelessness is its real essence. How it has survived over thousands of years of persecution by those who would try to own it, enslave it and make it into something it is not, is proof of how carefully it is protected by those who would have you enlightened by its existence. In part, because it is unseen and unspoken, this spiritual equality runs through the DNA of all life as its template of existence—its distillation or quantum essence. It is what survives all time-forms and though it is hidden in the mundane, it is expressible. It can live in our actions. It can have force in our lives. It can become us.

“The beauty of this inexhaustible essence is that we—living as human beings—orbit around it like planets to their solar centers. It is this essence that activates us to live a love-centered life and to express the virtues of the heart into our local universe just as the sun expresses its light and energy outward without condition. Spiritual equality is the activator of the highest frequencies of love on earth.

“This essence or quality of equality is what is coming to this planet. We are all evolving into it, and it into us, and not necessarily because we are consciously trying or because some all-powerful force is orchestrating it. It is simply a natural outcome of the process that is designed into life. It is the design of an intelligence that arises from our collective sovereign essence. We are all a piece of the design whether we are conscious of it or not.”

James

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.