WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: POLISHING THE HEART
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

"The thing is, Solomon, everything that matters, that really matters, is outside of the mind's grasp. Even the invention that you will help discover, it will not shine the light on the mind, it'll shine the light from the mind and finally those of your world will see a new thing illuminated, and when you do this, people will learn that they are not one being living inside one body. They are vast entities, sovereign and integral to the Unknowable Creative Source, and that they encompass an entire realm. An entire realm!"

Chapter 50, p. 391, Quantusum

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the heart that you imagine has the capability of producing intelligence ... that I imagine is a portal, through which Entity and FS intelligence can flow (in and out of) is a Physical organ found in the Body System of the Human Instrument ... that, I believe you will agree is inter-connected to the Soul/ Individuated Consciousness of the Entity. It doesn't produce/create "intelligence" ... and like a car, than you haven't changed the oil in for 11,000 miles/years, it is clogged with emotion-laden histories that misdirect frequencies (HVs) - which is why the WMMs were transfered here, so that we would know how to "Polish the Heart" - or clear it of this debris, and neutralize it (using the techniques found in the EVT's notes)

so, it is my understanding, that until you do this (clearing) what-ever is being passed through the HUMAN heart, will be distorted ... you can believe it or not - but until I used these techniques, I couldn't "trust" my heart ... or my mind's "interpertation" of its "messages" ... sometimes they were not clear at all, and like what most consider (women's) intuition - was not dependable ... Now, I trust my heart completely - I recognize the tone of the authentic HVs and I don't question my Self anymore ... getting the Ego to let me express them, without using trigger words, is a little more difficult - seeing how there are so many of them that we use in our casual conversation ... its easier to quote James :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

"Children know a part of me. Not all children, but many more than adults. They're playful in their approach. They experiment. They're trusting. They're looking below the surface. They don't call me out to a field, sit in a chair and ask me philosophical questions.They don't obsess about me. They seek me in the quiet moments. They invite me to play."

Quantusum

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

The Neruda Interviews

The back-story of the WingMakers. The reality of The Grand Portal. Everywhere in-between.

The true focus of the fifth interview isn’t the scientific definition of the Hologram of Deception, but rather how we can free ourselves from its pervasive and illusory presence. The Sovereign Integral process is defined in this interview in detail, but you may have to read carefully to hear and understand it. This process is truly the centerpiece of the fifth interview. Whatever philosophical perspective you wish to attach to this information, bear in mind that it is shared in the spirit of oneness and equality, and that the Sovereign Integral process is a decidedly experiential practice.

- James
Excerpt from the Introduction,
The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

another revealing factor of your "blank-wallpapering" is, that it is easily describable, due to the "last edited" notification at the bottom of the post ... which shows when you posted the blank page and when you posted some pointless quote, that you don't want to discuss - to hide your agenda and how long it takes you to find another one to "fill in the blanks" ... what becomes obvious to the observer of this behavior, is that it was never your intention to "discuss" what you have quoted, but that they are just a waste of broadband because they have no point.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm 

starduster wrote:
......WMMs were transfered here, so that we would know how to "Polish the Heart" - or clear it of this debris, and neutralize it (using the techniques found in the EVT's notes)

oh wow! thank you for sharing this insight. I appreciate your personal wisdom.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:22 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:23 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:23 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:03 pm 
Posting Freak

you (and Darlene) are correct, Shay, I have no respect for those members of the WMF who ignore these materials and who refuse to share their own findings while using them - because they haven't used them as intended (to serve Truth) - I freely admit, that I have no respect for anyone who has surrendered to the slavery and prison system Anu established, of their own free will ... I understand why they choose to ignore them, but don't have to respect their self-deception.

I have very little respect for anyone who continues to contribute ANY of their energy to the Central System once they understand their Origins and Destiny or who supports the Hierarchies (Religion, Culture, Politics and Science) and the INequality that they are based upon...and I have no respect for anyone who (chooses to) believe that Death serves any purpose other than to suppress Consciousness (collective and individual) ... or that continues to "do as they are told" - especially if their "guides" are from the Astral Plane or some other illusionary "world" in the HMS that Anu has re-desiged to serve himself .

you are quite right, I have no respect for anyone who resists the awareness that these materials offer and who promotes the failed beliefs of others in the WMF - including their own - I have no respect for you and your attempts to associate yourself with the WMMs when it is obvious that your interest in them is superficial and strictly self promotional .... I would, however, respect your choice to move on, since it has become obvious for the past couple of years that you are not interested in discussing the WMMs but prefer to focus on the fictional characters in the mythology that surrounds them.

You've been wading around this pool of wisdom for well over a decade now Shay, what are you afraid of, why won't you take the plunge ... when NOTHING prevents you from doing that - now. How can you expect anyone to respect your dis- service to your SELF

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

"Thyself is infinite. It cannot be defined. To know it, is to know its shadow. For that which is truly you cannot be known, because knowing is facilitated by the mind, and the mind cannot comprehend this pre-quantum presence that dances beneath and above our sightlines and the arc of our human consciousness. It is better, perhaps, to form a new axiom. Let’s give it a phrase: Live as I AM WE ARE!"

James, his Blog

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

It just occurred to me that the 'experiences/dreams/visions' Solomon had that were being observed from his conscious mind are akin to us in these bodies having our experiences and being observed by a higher Self. Just like in a lucid dream where at first its awkward in trying to control our choices and movements and being prompted by the observer and especially remembering we are in a lucid dream and seeing the talisman we put there to remind us to remember its a lucid dream. I often wonder who or what is observing me observe me in this reality?

Cathedral - CS&N