WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: THE FIRST BORN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 pm 

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/u ... s_pic1.png

The image for me is a beautiful rendition of The First Born in Quantusm:

Ov-Ti-Su went over to one of the pedestals and spoke a command after he touched it. It was in a language I didn't recognize, but I could sense a change in the room. Above the pedestal a sheet of darkness, about eight inches thick, descended like a projection screen, and within this darkness in perfect color and detail, the image of an angel gradually appeared. It was not quite an angel as commonly depicted in literature and art. For one thing, its skin was blue. For another, while it had wings, they were relatively small. It was clearly humanoid, but I had a sense that it could be any shape it chose.

"Who is this?" I heard myself ask, mesmerized by what I saw.

Ov-Ti-Su glanced at me, and spoke a command that froze the image we were watching. "It is First Born. Within our known cosmology there are seven universes and each universe has a First Born that embodies the archetype for the sentient species of that particular universe. This one is ours, but there are six others. We know these beings only by this title, for they have not assumed names. It is they who hold the genetic substrate of the Central Race within their universe. They are our Creators, and through them, we are the creators of physical life on planetary spheres."

It is interesting to note that the communication with First Born is technological, (which incidentally could link with the innovative scientific technological interface the Quantusum discovered and attempted to share with other species in the Novel, and that Solomon experiences inside the Chamber with an earpiece), which is why I feel that James may be trying to paint a picture of how and what we may experience through this "Grand Portal" - "Blue Angel" - "I AM WE ARE Consciousness" - platform/interface.

"It was a very strange contradiction. Space was becoming non-space. I lack only one thing to describe this, regrettably it is words, without which of course, you, the reader, are unable to understand, but if I could find words to describe this, I surely would. The best I can do is to state that my inner sight was like a telescope that raced across time and space, yet I felt no movement. When I arrived at the point of what I was, the distillation or essence of all aspects of my self, I discovered one whole that was intertwined in the whole that was you, and you, and you, and you, and every other of our kind.

When I say "our kind," I do not mean the human species on earth. I mean all humanoid species in our universe across all time. I sensed that all of us, no matter how we looked externally, were united in the same creator and same purpose. We were a fusion of something that was being born in the universe whose purpose was unfolding in time, but was clear in non-time as a way to connect the physical universe with intelligent animations that could guide all of life to a higher harmony and purposefulness." (First Born Chapter:Quantusum)

Sarah: .............. "I guess the part that’s missing for me is the role of The Grand Portal, which remains unclear. I thought it was a technology that proved the existence… the irrefutable scientific existence of the human soul. How does that figure into this?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are humans here who are designers of the new unconscious mind that will bridge human populations everywhere on the planet to feel and express equality and oneness. It will connect humanity in the I AM WE ARE consciousness, instead of the separation consciousness. It will not be based on Hierarchy. That deception is coming down.

TWC etheric image inside the "blue angel" represents the human portal to me.

Dr. Neruda: “Yes, well, the crack is the first portal. It is the portal between worlds. It is a human, and that’s about all I know at this time.”

Sarah: “A human who does what?”

Dr. Neruda: “That can step between worlds. I realize that thousands of people, even famous people, have claimed to have visited heaven, but according to the writings of the WingMakers, it is not true. They have wandered into the astral world, which has many dimensions, but this astral world is part of the creation of Anu, in terms of our programming. Our true dimensional existence is not of Anu’s creation or formulas. The human portal will be a communication portal between our origins, as a race of infinite beings, and this world—the Hologram of Deception.”

Sarah: “What about the wall demolition, as you called it?”

Dr. Neruda: The Grand Portal is the wall demolition. That’s when the wall comes down through the efforts of all beings that are undergoing the Sovereign Integral process. And this makes it possible for all human beings to step forward into their infinite self or life essence.”

Sarah: “So the sequence is first the human portal and then The Grand Portal? And from a timing perspective, what can you say about it?”

Dr. Neruda: “The human portal anchors the inception point on earth for The Grand Portal. It will come in about ten years. The Grand Portal, about seventy years after that. Those are the rough timeframes I’ve been given, but always with the stipulation that these times can shift and change.”

Sarah: “What does science say about this?”

Dr. Neruda: “Science… in terms of what?”

Sarah: “I mean the whole notion of the universe being a hologram or illusion created inside our head.”

Dr. Neruda: “Science is not able to explain it. The counterlogical nature of the universe—in terms of quantum behavior—is impossible to explain. Some scientists have relented to explaining it all away as hidden variables. But frankly, what the WingMakers have explained is that we’re creating the universe through the human interface Anu provided us by reinterpreting sound vibrations through our five senses.”

……………………….

Dr. Neruda: ………“If enough human beings awaken, if we begin to realize what’s afoot, what plans are being made to further enslave us and ensure that we remain a part of the Hologram of Deception, life will move inside us and we can collectively stand up and stop this, but it has to be done in the right way, with honesty, forgiveness and compassion. The alternative to separation must be expressed in our movements and practices. We have to model these behaviors as a collective entity. That is the definition of The Grand Portal.” (Neruda 5)

The background pillar of cosmology to me could represent our known universe and the DNA interface streaming from the head could represent the interface to the other six universes; or perhaps the brick wall is representative of earth and our known universe being separate from the other six universes cosmologically and the DNA interface streaming from the head could be to the Creator/s of the First Born. The wall could, more likely from our perspective, represent the HMS. A re-read of The First Born chapter in Quantusum illustrates this information for me.

Dr. Neruda: ............ "The starting point of behavior or expression is in the now. This is the creative nerve center. Every single now is a potential to support oneness and equality in this world and help birth the Human 3.0 and the Sovereign Integral Network.”

Sarah: “How long? I mean, how long will this take?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Grand Portal enables the Sovereign Integral Network. The WingMakers suggest that around 2080, conditions should be ideal for this Human 3.0 to reveal itself. But they also stipulate that it could happen sooner or later.”

…………………………………

Dr. Neruda: “All I will say is that the WingMakers term for this is SIN, or the Sovereign Integral Network. SIN is the definition of the new system. They said it can come in an instant once the right conditions are in place. What is unclear is how SIN develops after The Grand Portal and Human 3.0.”

….. the never ending story of expansion and creation!

Post subject: Re: THE FIRST BORN
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it is easy for me to understand, that dr N lived in a very sheltered and issolated world that the rest of us don't live in - because his expectations are often unrealistic ... I am all for forgiving Anu - but not until we have woken up humanity to what he has done (with great gusto) for the past 45,000 years and he has made restitution in one way or another ... because he can NOT be trusted period - that was our First Mistake

He may be the First Born of his planet and specie and deserve some respect from them -but he has earned nothing but contempt from me and the longer he drags this charade out, the stronger it gets... today's religotards will never take responsibility for their lives until he shows him self and confesses that he has done nothing but deceive them - to serve himself.... they won't believe it if it comes from anyone else and the conflicts created by his hierarchies will continue - until he exposes their true agenda (to promote dualism and inequality) to suppress this Species' consciousness - so that they can reconstruct them to benefit all.

in other words - he can not fogive himself until he makes restitution and admits publicly that he altered, manipulated and concealed our Origins and Destiny from us , distorted, perverted the "natural man" and kept him distracted with unreasonable fear ... that there is no "After life" and that the Astral Plane is a delusionional playground for those with "visions of grandure" inspired by Ego's desire to be "special" and all LAWs other than the one law of the Universe - "Do unto others..." are repealed and he removes his influence from this Planet and frees this entire Species and allows them to progress naturally.

Until that day, we are left with no alternative but to "turn away" (isolate ourselves) from him, and stop supporting his delusions ... until no one is dependent upon him and Dualities no longer exist in the Genetic Mind and Universal equality is restored ... Our understanding of his motivations does not mean that he should ever be trusted - until he earns our trust - and it is all we can do, now, to forgive ourselves for being so Ignorant - and will take a great deal of time, for us to repair the damage that he has done to us all by treating us all other than equally ... when he KNEW the Plan of First Source - and rejected it - of his own free will and chose instead to play god (poorly)

and we have all of eternity to do that and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it takes another 45,000 years to repair the damage. Personally, I can understand why he did what he did, and how it was for the "greater good" of this species, but until he experiences what he has subjected us to, for himself - he can not understand a Sovereign Integral's perspective - or contribute to its realization.

James has a greater understanding of Humanity than Dr N will ever have - because he lives among us - "speaks our language" and he has suggested (strongly) that we turn away and NO MORE support the Empire of Deception ... but as long as the GM accepts "gods" and the Hierarchies continue to with-hold the truth from us - that isn't going to happen ... only WE can make that happen, by removing our support completely from this Central System based upon INequality ... of our own free will - and that can't be done until he is exposed for the fraud that he is.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:31 am 

I see it a bit different. When the SI consciousness merges fully with its human instrument, I have no doubts that the Human 3.0SI will have the ability to be in, move within, and experience life, consciously in all dimensions. It is evident that "Anu" and etherics cannot fully experience the density of the reality we are living in and while they have had every opportunity to manifest for more than brief moments, many didn't, for whatever reasons - courage, I imagine is one of the greatest barriers due to the intensity of our dense "entrapment". The SI-human instrument integration, the human portal, is therefore hugely significant in universal experience and in effect could be seen to be an evolutionary supremacy of consciousness, (but is in my opinion, simply the outward unfolding of the universe and its creative potentia); hence the limitations and attempts to prevent it happening by those that are limited in their abilities to currently experience this potential; especially with the transhumanism movement designed to sink this virtual reality into another deeper virtual reality that is symbolic of immortalizing a loss of individual sovereign identity.

The perceived naivety of immortal beings volunteering to be the power source for the human instrument is shattered in this realization for I see that this choice took great courage for exploration, coupled to a powerful creative desire and foresight to bring a "wholeness of consciousness" into a wildly challenging dense environment. One of the crowning achievements being Human SI3.0.

We have been conditioned to see naivety as something weak, vulnerable and perhaps lacking in wisdom and for sure, naivety in some areas has its limitations. And yet how many times has this contradiction been shattered with great discoveries, journeys, and creations emerging from a naïve perspective that propelled someone to "choose the unknown"! In effect it could be likened to being in the NOW with no preconceived notions of past, present or future. Imagine the volume of people that would have judged Christopher Columbus as being "naïve"?

So with this concept I don't believe an apology from any consciousness, no matter how powerful, is necessary for freedom from limitation to be achieved. We stepped into the unknown and we will continue to do so. And yes, from a realist, mass global perspective, I also see what appears to be an insurmountable difficulty, that is, to currently imagine the bulk of humanity individually choosing to become Human SI3.0, but this doesn't necessarily mean that the powerful inception points of Human Portals, that will provide the conditions to bring forth a Grand Portal, will not provide the greatest opportunities to "fix" this dilemma. And from my human emotional perspective there isn't a day goes by that I don’t experience a lack of "joy" because the global transition from power over others to sovereign unification hasn't fully materialized, and so I have to retain my balance, "poise and grace", and solace, by informing myself and my behaviors invariably via my heart-centered portal and higher intelligence awareness.

"The omniverse is a maze that has been created by a near-infinite diversity of personalities who have sought personal gain in the face of universal union. This is the cross frequency of life and the current that has shaped the lesser illusion.

If you are a builder of the portal I speak of, then you are surely one who has sought the universal union. You have found the higher consciousness to be exasperating in its subtlety, illusive in its whispered voice, and sobering in its view of the domineering currents of evolution. You have been witness to the engineering of time and space, and the way in which it forms the walls that impinge on your sense of freedom, and limitlessness. You have waited for an unfolding only to know impatience and the feelings of disappointment.

The portal is the way that a species can reset its consciousness and renew its trajectory to a higher understanding of its real identity. A species is a collective. A collective has a baseline or common ground that establishes its conventions and culture. This becomes the reality-field of a species, and it can be a catalyst for discovery or a shield of protection. In most species, it is both. This is the primary battleground of life in planetary spheres that are incubating the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

The two fundamental forces - discovery and protection - are competing, but in another view, they are creating the edge of consciousness and pushing it ever closer to the portal. Now, what is this portal? It is the interface of technology, connected to the planetary communication system, allowing individuals to see themselves as soul, unencumbered with the lesser illusion of a sheath or bodies, or any form of covering.

This interface is what gathers the small personality into a view of the immortal structures that support and nurture the large soul, what I previously called the Sovereign Integral consciousness. It is a glimpse. It is not the full experience. It is a way for individuals to see what they have never seen before: they are souls. They live within bodies that enable experience for soul. The soul is the true identity. The portal validates this reality over the lesser illusion. It verifies that an individual is an immortal soul first, and a mind and body second.

Why create a portal? Why not require that each individual must earn this view or perception? The individual is already this. It is not a learned thing, and therefore, one does not earn access to this state. It is a jolt of memory. It is an awakening.

A point in time comes when a species is protected from its knowledge by those who seek personal gain over universal union. This protective wall is constructed in such a way that the species does not even see it as a wall, but rather as an object of need, faith, protection, and security. This wall has a foundation; and this foundation is ignorance; and this ignorance is not the fault of soul, nor the fault of the embodiment. It is the design of creation. It is the way in which the universe unfolds outwardly, and expands inwardly. If there is fault, it would be with me - the creator of this grand design. (Quantusum: The First Born Chapter)

It might be easy for us to jump to imaginary conclusions over what the "technology" and "planetary communication system" could be like, but I don't think this would be wise considering how fast our technology, science, energetic heart, and planetary frequencies research are developing as things could well look quite different in these arenas over the next 10 years, let alone 50, which is why our dedication, persistence and patience with HV application is the potent force that we are contributing via insertive and resistive behaviors that are aligned with the intelligence and wisdom of the Heart Virtues.

P.S. Just read your comments Starduster on The Process of TWC thread:

… but after we transform it into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral - there will be nothing in all the Universes as wonderful ... and that is why ETs and other Interdimensionals are anxious to inhabit this HI and and are all coming here now to this Genetic Library - where they can reach their full potential, wearing it - and being part of Earth/Nature - the Jewel of the Universe...

and hope you don't mind that I include this snippet here as I find a correlation with your perspectives.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
in retrospect ... Anu has done what he was created to do ... and forgiveness flows from our Creator to him just as unconditionally as it flows to us. I don't think he lied to us - he just didn't tell us the WHOLE truth - and now we can genuinely appreciate WHOLENESS .

I don't know, If I were given the same opportunity - to rule the Universe - if I would welcome that opportunity - even though I am convinced that I could and would do a better job ... according to the First Philo paper, I AM Anu - and capable of the same inhumanity (If I honestly believe we are equals)

I wrote this last night (after pondering what we discussed here for a week, but didn't post it ... because it is hard to admit that - but it gives me great comfort, at the same time, to understand what consistent "unconditional Love" is - I couldn't exist without it.

If you think my perspective may help others to come to this understanding - you are welcome to share them ... but they may change tomorrow :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:37 pm 

The First Born is also mentioned in "Chapter 51 - The Blue Man "in The "Dorhman Prophecy."I was going to copy and paste some snippets but I was unable to on SpiritState.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

Tolsap have you seen the movie "Transcendence" with Johnny Depp? You may find it interesting. Transhumanism doesn't win.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The perceived naivety of immortal beings volunteering to be the power source for the human instrument is shattered in this realization for I see that this choice took great courage for exploration, coupled to a powerful creative desire and foresight to bring a "wholeness of consciousness" into a wildly challenging dense environment. One of the crowning achievements being Human SI3.0.

The ultimate adventurers I'd say who know exactly what they are doing. Who really decieved whom? The limited or the unlimited? The finite explorers or the infinite so permissable in exploration, no deception necessary.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY