WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Weather Composer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 am 
Posting Freak

The team is working diligently on the finishing touches for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I and and the latest novel by JamesThe Weather Composer. We met today and have set June 1, 2013 as the release date for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I. The release for The Weather Composer will be around the first or second week of June. The pre-order process will be released by WingMakers.com. The Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume II will be coming in the third quarter of 2013.

Best regards,

The Planetwork Press Team

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The Weather Composer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
The team is working diligently on the finishing touches for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I and and the latest novel by JamesThe Weather Composer. We met today and have set June 1, 2013 as the release date for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I. The release for The Weather Composer will be around the first or second week of June. The pre-order process will be released by WingMakers.com. The Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume II will be coming in the third quarter of 2013.

Best regards,

so is it going to be released on the Spirit State website at the same time ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Best regards,

so is it going to be released on the Spirit State website at the same time ?

We'll see. From what's said above The Collected Works Vol.1 (which has been in the making for some time now), may be released first. As always with James being so much in the moment, what happens depends on the timing of many other things as well. I find these new releases very exciting!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm 
Posting Freak

if you read my post again Shay, you may see that I was asking when the new new book would be released on Spirit State website ... I am not interested in buying it from PWN so I don't care when their release dates ... I am only interested in when the Weather Composer is going to be launched on Spirit State website ... I hope I have made myself clear this time ... giving me the same inappropriate quote over and over did not address the question and is insulting to most individuals (in case you weren't aware of that fact) - if you don't know, just say so

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

"We'll see." :roll:
Shayalana wrote:

Best regards,

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm 
Posting Freak

as your hero Einstein said, repeating the same behavior and expecting different results is a demonstration of insanity :lol: which you practice consistently instead of the authentic virtues of the Heart :|

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

...moving on...remember tomorrow for the 2 hour interview with Darlene Berges and Mark Hempel...

Quote:
On April 30th the hosts of both Earth Wisdom Radio and Other World Radio, will conduct an interview with Mark Hempel. This will be an interesting experiment interviewing on both shows at the same time. The interview will be a 2 hour event.

You can go to http://www.earthwisdomradio.com or http://www.earthwisdomradio.com and check out all the details. All the book covers are part of the announcement if you want to see them.

TIME USA: 10PM EDT/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM PST Duration: 120 minutes. Overseas listeners check for local times from New York USA to your city time at :http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

got it in my "calendar app" since the website provided that link, it will automatically remind me when the program is about to begin - I appreciate this technology that win8 provides, I'll never miss another program that I wanted to hear and got distracted or forgot to listen to - great for appointments too - :mrgreen: I listen to internet radio more than I watch Utube ... or even participate in forums ... it eliminates turning on the TV ... which, because I dropped Netflix I haven't turn on (in fact unplugged) for months now. Its getting harder and harder to find a source on un-edited news ... but my fav is Rense radio but they all have far too many "commercial breaks" IMO ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I really love that we have the "friend or foe' section on our personal control panel on this forum and can chose to ignore anyone we find trying to distract and divert from the topic at hand or is just generally obnoxious in their behavior. You don't see anything they post! I love it! As Solomon learned in Quantusum, and James has stated before, bless them and just turn away. It really can be that simple when you don't let your ego override and entangle you in the incoherence that comes with reaction . wink :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 pm 
Posting Freak

your suggestion that we IGNORE those who challenge our personal belief system reveal your lack of a wholeness perspective Shay - that coupled with your name calling and attempts to "kill the messenger" instead of discussing the message also reveals you dependence upon the HMS program aimed at SUPPRESSING others that do not have the same BS that you have established ... your belief and support of duality also reveals your fragmented state of being and dominant model of existence ... which clearly is not what the LTO define as a Wholeness Perspective

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. . Nothing is excluded or rejected

Glossary http://www.wingmakers.com/glossary.html

your suggestion stands as a perfect example of a closed mind - unwilling to transform that supports IGNOREance (the root of all evil)

how many times over the years have you suggested that we IGNORE members of this forum ... did it ever "work" ? but you continue to use the same "solution" over and over again - on a daily basis ... proving Einstein's statement .... When people do the same thing over and over - and expect different results - it is proof positive that they are insane :mrgreen:

you only have three "tactics" ... kill the messenger, (the oldest tactic in the book when you don't want anyone else to get the message) - judgments using a dualistic understanding and wall-papering to HIDE or cover up the finding of others .... which reveals your resistance to the awareness the WMMs offer

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.

you choice to resist this awareness reveals your present state of being ... IGNORE-ant ... of your own free will

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

well I thought that that was an excellent interview ... Marks answers were clear and very informative ... the quickest two hours I have spent recently, there was so much to talk about there is no way to cover it all ... and like Mark says "no-one knows it all" ... but we keep learning more, if our minds are open

Mark said he interviewed James again, and that this interview will be released in the next couple of weeks ... we always get so much information from these intervies ... "now" information, I am more excited about it, than I am about the new book ...even though they are insight-full, they always seem to be set in a "different" time - the interviews are "what's happening" now!

I could have listened for two more hours ... and I really appreciate that the people interviewing and asking the questions were so well read - it was the perfect interview IMO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

So not only are we getting 2 new releases in books, but a new interview with James as well! Yeee Haw! BTW that most recent interview can be downloaded for those who missed it. What a lovely interview that was and hopefully Sandra does do a second interview with Darlene and Mark. I like how Mark described James as be an ordinary and genuine guy. No pedestals. It goes with no ego and someone who practices what he shares with us.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

PS, I have been aware of Michael J Hill (one of the members of this panel of interviewers) for a number of years - he was a member of several forums on the web ... and has been promoting notion that he is "special" because he sees ETs- and his "blood tests" proves it (his results are not conclusive evidence of his claims nor are they unique) ... He has related many of his experiences, over the years and his vids of ufo brought him a certain degree of notoriety (name recognition), that no doubt have convinced him that he is a hybrid ( which with the information we got from the DP novel, could be true - the Annunaki MAY have genetically altered his DNA to produce a HI more easily managed by the Annunaki) - and I have no doubt that he is being controlled by the Annunaki because of his own statements and that he is allowing them to influence him, of his own free will and that because of his ignorance of the Plan of FS, that he has been deceived even though, I don't see how he has any influence on others, other than to confuse them - and I (personally) don't believe that he has met any of the Corteum members (or WMs) but don't doubt that that is how they identified themselves to him -but I don't see what purpose would it serve the Annunaki or the WMs for that matter - they have an Avatar I discussed this with him on several occasions (publicly in forums) and have personally invited him to be a member of this forum (he said that he joined a long time ago but left shortly there after) but unless he used some other "handle" than the one he uses on all the forums (his full name), I couldn't find him in the Member's list

I posted some of his comments in the Annunaki topic back in 2009 (others can be googled) - I think they clearly reveal his BS is greatly influenced by his association with this species that has suppressed us for centuries - his understanding of LERM is an example of his misunderstanding of the WMMs and the purpose that they serve to enhance consciousness (which they obviously did - revealed in his expressed appreciation for them and willingness to share them)

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1639&p=57067&hilit=michael+hill#p57067 I am not posting this, as a judgment but for your own personal discernment because of some of the things he said in the interview that may be confusing . I like MJH but from my perspective of his agenda, based on the WMM, he has no idea what he is participating in by serving the Annunaki (very much like WW) - or how to transform his state of being from dependent upon them - to being an Independent emissary of FS - but he always has a choice

I believe that his appreciation for the LTO's work is sincere and that all his praise was genuine, but that he will continue to let himself be "managed" by the Annunaki because he has convinced himself and believes that they have his and our best interest in mind ... the WMMs reveal the Annunaki's true role in the Plan of FS and offer us all the opportunity to transform our DNA (state of being) maybe this interview will inspire him to take another look at the materials and he will appreciate his own experiences with a species that depends on others to "teach them" (anything but how to save himself) and who chose to rejected Equality, and block the flow of FSI and which is incapable of transmitting genuine virtues of an energetic heart

- Anu (nor Marduke) has no desire for this "new intelligence" to be projected into MEST ... and has gone to great lengths to suppress the SECUs and hide these Universal truths from us and to distort our hearts by deception - which clearly shows his lack of Compassion or any of the Virtues this species was designed to (receive and) transmit into MEST/physicality

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Can not speak for Anu but Marduke via Marchizaduk does SD.
Nibiru and LTO intertwined as to our future now taking place right before our very eyes.
Origin point personal yet Universal for all of us....eventually.....where is the deception there ?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:43 pm 

starduster wrote:
well I thought that that was an excellent interview ... Marks answers were clear and very informative ... the quickest two hours I have spent recently, there was so much to talk about there is no way to cover it all ... and like Mark says "no-one knows it all" ... but we keep learning more, if our minds are open

Mark said he interviewed James again, and that this interview will be released in the next couple of weeks ... we always get so much information from these intervies ... "now" information, I am more excited about it, than I am about the new book ...even though they are insight-full, they always seem to be set in a "different" time - the interviews are "what's happening" now!

I could have listened for two more hours ... and I really appreciate that the people interviewing and asking the questions were so well read - it was the perfect interview IMO

some new interviews? where?

EDIT - found this now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworld ... wingmakers

Last edited by Onyks on Sat May 04, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:47 pm 

I haven't been here for ages it feels like!

What have I missed?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:08 am 

"The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi" is available on Sumbola for those who use this platform.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
"The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi" is available on Sumbola for those who use this platform.

Thanks!

Cathedral - CS&N