WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The metaphor of Soverign Integral symbol
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm 

Our sex chromosome is consists of X chromosome and Y chromosome,and the Sovereign Integral symbol looks quite like a complex symbol of "X+Y",and I believe james purposefully designed this

Post subject: Re: The metaphor of Soverign Integral symbol
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hummm you could be right ... according to what dr N explained to Sarah about the AA site and how it corresponds (physically) to our chromosomes when manifested in MEST

Dr. Neruda: "Remember that the site was interpreted by most within the Labyrinth Group as being loosely based on our human genome . . . "

Sarah: "Because of the helix shape?"

Dr. Neruda: "That and the fact there were 23 chambers -- the precise number of chromosomes -- or pairs of chromosomes in a normal human cell. These factors, along with some of the detail contained within the chamber paintings and philosophical text we decoded, led us to conclude that the site was designed to tell a story about the human genome."

Sarah: "Okay, but why was the 24th chamber hidden and how does that relate to the human genome?"

Dr. Neruda: "I don't know with certainty, but remember that the 23rd chromosome determines the sex of the individual. The wall painting from the 23rd chamber is the only painting that shows -- albeit abstractly -- the genitalia of both a man and a woman. We assumed that this was deliberate. The fact that the 23rd chamber was unfinished suggested that the 23rd chromosome was also somehow unfinished, implying that there may be some other function of the sex gene that has not been completed as yet."

Sarah: "But isn't the entire genome unfinished? I remember reading that 95% of the genome is unused. Isn't that true?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's true that the instructions contained within the genes are mostly unused, but the genes themselves, as far as their instruction set, are not incomplete so far as we know. There are, of course, genetic mutations that occur from time-to-time, but again these are not states of incompletion so much as spontaneous adaptation to genetic interfusion."

Sarah: "Then what's the case with the 24th chamber? Are there instances when some people have 24 chromosomes?"

Dr. Neruda: "First, it's 23 pairs of chromosomes, and yes, there are people who have an extra chromosome, but it's generally not desirable, and is often lethal. In our research, we've never seen 24 pairs of chromosomes in a healthy, normal human."

Sarah: "But isn't it possible that it's not about pairs of chromosomes? There aren't any pairs of chambers, so maybe they're talking about 24 chromosomes period."

Dr. Neruda: "This possibility was certainly explored."

Sarah: "And . . . ?"

Dr. Neruda: "There was no reliable evidence, so the theory was discounted."

Sarah: "So nothing human has 24 chromosomes or 24 pairs of chromosomes? Why would the WingMakers construct something so obviously genetic in its shape and make an error like this?"

Dr. Neruda: "No one within the Labyrinth Group believed there was an error. Chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas possess 24 pairs of chromosomes."

Sarah: "Apes?"

Dr. Neruda: "Any molecular biologist will tell you that our genome is a 98% match of the chimpanzee."

Sarah: "Are you suggesting that the WingMakers produced this site in homage to the chimp?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. I'm simply relating the truth. Until 1955 scientists believed that humans had 24 pairs of chromosomes just as the chimpanzee or gorilla, but then it was discovered that somewhere in time, humans fused two chromosomes into one . . . "
snipped from the first half of the fourth interview

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:04 am 

In Chamber 23 painting,behind the man,there is a glyph looks like the symble of sovereign integral.

there is a deleted poem of 23rd chamber--"Folded things", I believe "deleted" means "Folded" or hidden, something in our 23rd chromosome will be unfolded in the wm sensory data stream.

"The folded things unfold their beauty
and nothing is forbidden again." ——the final 2 lines from poem "Folded things"

deleted poem link
http://www.wingmakers.com/arrow/chamber ... oem23.html

and "My central Revelation" comes from chamber23, to some degree,Revelation, unfold,they are the same meaning,all I have discussed are associated,organic and purposefully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
Our sex chromosome is consists of X chromosome and Y chromosome,and the Sovereign Integral symbol looks quite like a complex symbol of "X+Y",and I believe james purposefully designed this

Perhaps, you mean "androgynous"? Where in wholeness it goes beyond one gender in particular, although in that symbol the X is still predominant when you look sideways. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY