WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ps, in my search for an explaination for why the shifts didn't begin, I came across another instance where James said that it would happen in 2012 ... here

There are within the human species those who operate in the second, third, and fourth dimensions as their dominant realities even today, but the Collective Consciousness is measured in ratios, and the present ratio is centered on what I will call the lower-midpoint of the fourth dimension, but this will be shifting very rapidly over the next four and half years to the higher midpoint of the fourth dimension, which is the gateway to the fifth dimension. This shift, though it may seem small in terms of degree, is actually the most radical shift since the inception of the planet. The dimensions are not logarithmic in their scope and scale, and the higher one ascends the more expansive they become.

I understand that the framework of dimensions instills a hierarchical ordering of the universe, but this is the method in which a species—in this case, humanity—ascends the spiral staircase of consciousness and ultimately unifies through the tempering of the lower dimensions so it may employ the higher dimensional capacities and capabilities as co-creators of First Source and Source Intelligence.
Without this tempering, the human species would retain its quarantine from the higher frequencies of the Universal Spirit that will unite it and anoint it as co-creators. All of this applies to the species as a whole, not individuals. Individuals can operate as cocreative outposts of First Source, but if unconnected to a species-wide movement, they remain locked out of the grand design embedded in the imaginings of our Creator. http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames


no doubt, in my mind, that the inclusion of the Societies of the Ancients, is what reveals our collective "position" in the Fourth dimension ... because there is no evidence of that state of being dominate on the Earth's surface ... but the fact that they don't want to participate in the Plan until, they have insured their OWN successful integration into physicality reveals that they don't think we are capable of "assisting" them - as much as they are focused on assisting themselves ... oops did I say that out loud

we tend to look upon these "brothers and sisters" of ours as "saviors" - well, they aren't - they are our EQUALs - just now incarnating into this phase of the Plan .... we need each other's knowledge and total commitment if any of us are going to succeed/progress ... this correspondence between Fred and James was written 02/08 = four and a half years ago - almost five now.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Wing Maker or Animus .....even you must choose SD.


you don't choose your SPECIES Mark ... you are either one or the other - not by choice, but based upon your origins ... We are Spiritual Beings experiencing MEST of our own free will ... Animus are Spiritual Beings - born WITHOUT free will - they do exactly as they are told - because that is what they were created to do

granted, a lot of humans do exactly as they are told too - but they aren't animus, even though they choose to act like them and let their hearts wither - WE always have a choice ... but even when we choose to act like Animus - we will never BE animus ...

and the materials make this clear - along with the FACT that Animus are not "real" they are just Metaphors for those dependent upon hive mentality ... and collective ignorance, of Equality. Even in their mythologies, they were originally Angelic Beings - who were commanded by Lucifer to join in his rebellion ... and who's life-force was transferred into Androids ... it is just one more example of our BS not making things "true" ... if they were "superior" as they believe they are - certainly they would have proven that by now ... but the fact is, machine mentality is not Superior and neither is a synthetic body ... because it isn't anything other than the manifestation of OUR imagination ... in our OWN reality - far from a Universal Truth.

so you obviously misunderstand your own unique identity ... which has nothing to do with choice ... between Animus and Humanity ... Animus can't incarnate here - they have no souls. They can't even use "Organic Portals" to force their presence on us because our "programs" are incompatible ... the closest they will ever get to having any influence on this species is via Machine Mentality ... that we have always had the ability to pull the plug on, at any given moment in time, without any real ill effects on our progress as a species


THIS IS NOT A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - Animus and Humans ... this is the path that all Entities must experience to fully appreciate who they are, and how equally valuable each of us is, in the plan of FS

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny.

The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:15 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ziearmo wrote:
James said that for most people 2012 would feel like any other year so I don't see how this ties in with some big physical shift on Earth.

I made that association based upon how the LTO define "Shift" - which was reveled in 2002 in the Lyricus website ... and assumed that whenever James was talking about "shift(ing)" - that he was using their definition of the concept - defined as a Physical Shift - no mention of "size" but we all understand, that even a slight shift of the Earth would result in a huge displacement of water

I think big changes probably happen but we look for those changes in the wrong places or at least with limited perception. And I agree there is Scientific evidence of a transformation of the Earth in progress... and here I believe you have just pointed out, why a physical shift was/is necessary ... something needed to be done - that NONE of us could possibly ignore ... and we all need to experience it TOGETHER at the same moment in Time... to "shift" the entire species. IMO nothing less than a physical shift of the Earth could do that ... We were told that it would only take eight minutes to get every member of this species focused on their Prime directive - to assist their fellow man - being resonated on the tone of equality - directly from the Central Place . But those who translated these writings from the archives of Time sensationalized them and distorted the meaning of the Shift and it was even more perverted by the msn - to associate it with our worst nightmares - being projected by hollywood around the globe for maximum confusion - the point where the shift would be completely misunderstood by everyone because no matter which version of the event, you preferred, they were all lies, concieved by Anu to maintain his "power" over a superior species of Humanity

I have reason to believe, that the Elite were prepared and that the "knowledge" that they "transfer" amongst themselves exceeds what we have access to, thanks to the Heirarchal orders they have established to prevent it from getting to us, but our knowledge is only limited by our desire to Know (and ability to discern) now- since the creation of the computer our awareness has increased dramatically even if our intellect hasn't due to our inability to master our emotions ... the spiritually activated, were also prepared to handle the shift, and assist others, and even the survivalist and indigenous people were prepared to share ... but apparently, all of us put together, didn't represent the majority when the assessment was made to start the developmental process -or not - even if you include the Atlantians - Humanity, "the many" expressed, behaviorially their resistance to "the shifts"

and whether it was a conscious choice or not, I do believe that our misunderstanding of the choice, was intentionally designed to distorted it, our ability to choose wisely but it doesn't matter, so much, when, it happens in the Universe of Wholeness - because it will happen, when we are ready because Time only exists, in MEST.



I base my conclusion, that "we blew it" on what the LTO said was possible - because the Earth didn't physically shift - so of course we don't feel any different - physically and spiritually -
If we (collectively) could not comprehend the opportunity the Shifts would afford, we demonstrated our preferred - dominate, model of existence has fallen below the 2002 criteria (mid 4th dimension) that inspired James to reveal the Purpose and Mission of the LTO - and the Shift process or we would have been prepared to shift now. He still seemed convinced that it would happen in 2012 when he discussed it in "new materials"


2012 is a number of the HMS. - 2012 is a component of Time - which we have no control of until we are unified as a species ... if we had been prepared to start the developmental process - the earliest possible date would have been 2012 but apparently the (official) Shift, defined by the LTO has been delayed
... and If it's any consolation OLIN should have been up and running in 2008 :) Personally I believe that OLIN was up and running before 2008 - but it is in the hands of the Secret Government being used as a weapon against our Sovereignty


I have to laugh at my self - because I believed that I was prepared for anything - but I wasn't prepared for a "non-event" :lol: - even though as you point out, James suggested that we might not even be aware of "the event" that either allowed us to progress - or not - it did happen, just not the way I hopped it would ... and I forgive myself for being impatient ... and not wanting to experience a financial collapse, WWIII and the NWO that the Shifts would have allowed us all to avoid, but I see that the majority of us need to repeat that history lesson before we can genuinely appreciate what the LTO have to offer and the Unification Force will be providing the power for us to manifest



if I have learned anything, it is that we always have a choice

Thanks Ziermo, for your perspectives ... they inspire soul-searched responses that are often difficult to put into words ...

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:29 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
One thing I am certain of is looking at the SI symbol on the tee shirt helps .
Helping feels good......to satisfy my desire to feel good I would like to gift
the first 2 members of the forum that would like one......just private message me
and I will put it in motion.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
helps what? how does it help... because if it does help, by all means send Barry one - he needs a lot of help :mrgreen:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Symbol of the SI helps one remember who they truly are SD..... who is Barry ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
barry sorento ... you know, your Indonesian President who goes by the alias obama aka Messiah

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
starduster wrote:
and not wanting to experience a financial collapse, WWIII and the NWO that the Shifts would have allowed us all to avoid, but I see that the majority of us need to repeat that history lesson before we can genuinely appreciate what the LTO have to offer and the Unification Force will be providing the power for us to manifest


I want to experience a financial collapse! Or at least my logic tells me that IF it happens, it will affect our everyday life, and inevitably changes will occur after that for good or bad! A financial collapse would be as potent as a pole shift, in my mind, to help us progress towards truth and unification.


starduster wrote:
if I have learned anything, it is that we always have a choice


And I do choose to contribute my energy in the service of others - for the benefit of all mankind.

But how and what CAN I/WE to do to accomplish this?


starduster wrote:
in my opinion the only thing we can do is UNIFY - if we ever hope to progress as a Species



In that case,
Onyks,
kindly challenges,
Starduster, Markzorb, Ananake, Ziermo, Shayalana, yhg342
AND ALL THE REST OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM,
to give,
their best piece,

of advice,

on how we are to unite - so that we can progress as a species?


_____________________________________________________________

I'm kind of out of Ideas (for the moment), and sadly I can't come up with any advice right now

other than,

read this:
It's from the Quantusum book page 365, when Sol reads Vanessas journal:

"I spent the rest of the evening reviewing Vanessa's journal. I had brought it with me to South Dakota, but never once had I opened it. One journal entry in particular stood out to me. I read it several times, and each time I felt lost."

Love withers in fear. Fear is complexity. Fear is the encroachment of the program that the mind senses. The program is the dysfunction of the system. The system is the creation of the few who want control over the planet, who believe that they can actually control the planet and hold it's power in their hands.

All humans feek the encroachment of this program, even those who created the progarm. Yes, it varies... both the fear and the rational understanding of its causes. The program modulates. It moves in rhythms that are both planetary and highly personalized, and they interact. It is this time-honored interaction that creates the flywheel effect of the program, lubricating the human nodes on the network so the program can both submerge stealthily into the culture and propagate from generation to generation.

There is no end to the program. It is eternal. It always exists in the dimensions of embodiment, it is only a question of degree, but the larger and more compelling question, is how one responds to the program.

Tune out to tune in is one strategy. Keep your head down and work hard is another. There are a hundred more, in some ways, there are as many different ways to respond as there are human incarnations. The response of the heart to this program is to modulate in sympathy. It is to allow the program to saturate the body and mind systems. The heart is soft, malleable, opening, accepting, forgiving, compassionate, understanding... it is all of these things and more.

The program doesn't care. The program is heartless.

To respond to this program with sympathy is natural, but unwise. This is why discernment is so important. The heart is the eye of the soul and its mouthpiece. The soul sees the program and understands its purpose. It dances wit the program but never becomes it. It learns from the program but never attempts to teach it, to change it, or even to alter it in a subtle way.

The program is freewill.

The program is evolving.

The program serves the greater destiny of the human family.

Some will say that the program is inside each of us. It is an artifact of the human mind system. The program is not inside us, like a third-party as if we were its hosts. We are the program, or more accurately, we are the program's outpicturing. Each human is the outpicturing of freewill, and freewill is the nucleus of the program, but even underneath this nucleus' core essence, is something more expansive and utterly undefinable.

This undefinable subject has but one purpose: to be defined by the program. Each of us is a photon of light and collectively we are giving our light to a subject that has lived in anonymity since time began. We are becoming the light that will finally resolve the undefinable presence that is beneath the program-presumably, the creator of the program.

So in all of your resistance to the program, in all your soft resonances to its urgings and modulations into fear, will you dance with it? Will you learn from it? Or will you curse it, hate it, wish it into nonexistence, push it away, and most of all fear it? For if you do this, your light will dim. Your love will wither. The face of the undefinable will remain true to its name.

The heart is the connection from the "I" to the "We", and from the "We" to the "Undefinable". If you want to shed your light on the undefinable, then allow your heart to see and speak. How do you do this? You listen to your imagination, but not the one of the human brain, not the one of the mind, you listen to the imagination of your feelings. Which feelings? The ones that allow you to dance with the program. The ones that allow you to learn from the program.

The program is neutral. It is this because it encompasses all. That which holds everything is by definition neutral. This is the nature of the native heart as well. It is neutral because it encompasses all. It lives for all. It beats in all. It interacts with all. It flows with all. It loves all.

The program doesn't love. The program doesn't hate. The program doesn't produce good or evil. The program lights us up, so we can light up the undefinable and journey in its direction. That you discern the direction through your own heart. Everything you have learned, all the dramas that define you, every action you have taken, can be modified by these seven words. If you do it enough times, you will see that the direction is stillness and allowance and acceptance and love.

It is not a direction of space or time. It is not really a direction at all. It is the persistent attitude of forgiveness; the wisdom of opening yourself to what finds you; the allowance of Life in your life. It is the outflow of love as the defining principle of your life. This is why the heart, when activated, does not seek. It absorbs. It expresses. It heals even when it cannot heal the body or mind. It heals because it raises its light in symphony to the one presence that wrote the program. And the agglomeration of all other ills, densities, injustices is seen in this same light as the program. The heart is the light that activates the picture of what we are-collectively.

And this picture is what we call love, and yet when people sling this word around in their everyday life, it is absent this meaning. It is another thing altogether, and so the first thing one learns on the heart's path, is to redifine love as the nectar of the undefinable.


: )

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
big hugs to you Onyks, for taking the time to ponder these things and your willingness to discuss the WM's perspective ...

HOW? James told us - two years ago in the PCI ... "say NO MORE will I participate in deception" - and to release your dependency on the Hierarchy, and re-establish your relationship with Nature
when you sincerely decide to quit contributing to the Empire of Deception's existence - it will no longer exist

when one does these things, their perspective is changed ... an economic collapse no longer has any influence on them - because they are no longer a participant in the Collective Central System or dependent upon it for their well-being. They live in another model of existence of self-mastery... they are experiencing what they came here to experience - Independence.

you are experiencing that now ... I was wrong to have thought that the "non-event" could destroy my dream of "heaven on Earth" ... because I am still experiencing it, and appreciating every moment of it

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years. PCI A3

Remember we are all one. We all exist in the Tone of Equality as sovereigns united as First Source.

What happens to one happens to all. PCI A13

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
So it is really simple after all.

Just say NO MORE.

glorious!

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
starduster wrote:

What happens to one happens to all. PCI A13


Hang on for a sec...


So if I'm not anymore dependent upon the hierarchy the rest won't be either, (what happens to one happens to all) I fail to make sense of this statement.

EDIT:

This is another, perhaps, better example;

If I choose to experience Independence, then all the rest will also experience independence?

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Unconditional love and freedom of expression accepted by all in the future now........your fantasy life your own.......remote viewing not a science.....more a waste of time.....Wing Maker Will is the Creator in action.....2013 Divine Grace .......joy ....................my take Onyks .....get a tee shirt......if you can not afford..... be my pleasure to buy IT for you......have been "promoted " to a Mac.......have decided to change Mark Elliot Taff.....to Mac Tov Zorb.......to reflect transformation.
Bright Blessings
MacTZorb


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:55 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
Well, I would love to have a sovereign integral tee shirt. . .

and to be honest I'm almost without money constantly, if you'd buy me one I'd be honored.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Onyks wrote:
starduster wrote:

What happens to one happens to all. PCI A13


Hang on for a sec...


So if I'm not anymore dependent upon the hierarchy the rest won't be either, (what happens to one happens to all) I fail to make sense of this statement.

EDIT:

This is another, perhaps, better example;

If I choose to experience Independence, then all the rest will also experience independence?



saying "what happens to one, happens to all", is from my understanding, a way of reminding us of our origins and destiny as One (whole) Consciousness ... Our Creator did not make us from spare parts lying around ... IT fragmented itself, into billions of particles, that became the core of a billion entities embedded with its DNA ... programed to unite by a force stronger than any other force in the Universe and to discover, that they all have equal value in the Plan of FIrst Source to restore our Creator's Wholeness.... we weren't created per say, we were "individuated" and given all we needed to act Independently as Emissaries of FSI and to give our Creator an accurate and current perspective (from a billion different angle) of ALL that IS.

if one cell of your body decides to go cancerous (for what-ever reason) the entire body is affected by that choice because, cells are all interconnected, but instead of trying to convince the cell causing all the disruption that it isn't in its own best interest to become cancer - our first reaction is to isolate it by removing it from the body and killing all the cells around it because of their associated with it ... and this is called "the cure" - even when it requires the removal of vital organs - not only are all the other cells in our body effected, but as fragment of our Creator - IT is effected too .... because in Source Reality everything is created to serve one purpose - to allow our Creator to genuinely experience ITs creation and by so doing, enhance and expand First Source Intelligence .




when one person discovers Living Truth successfully - it motivates others to bring their selves into alignment with this new intelligence - which reveals that ALL that IS (here and now) was created to allow us to experience independence - because independence is what allows us to appreciate Wholeness and the perfection of the Plan of First Source

I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death.

Truly, this is my central revelation. I am here, beneath this mythology, to awaken your animal self to our relationship so you may slay your vanity. This is the distortion between us. It is not space or time that separates us and diminishes our conscious relationship. It is your desire to excel within the cave of your existence and derive gratification from this and this alone.

I will leave to others to define the psychological wisdom and common sense behaviors of success. My words penetrate elsewhere; to a place within you that is susceptible, innocent, faithful, and ever listening for a tonal hint of my presence. When it is found, this part of you – like an instrument entrained by a powerful resonance – will vibrate in accordance to my voice.

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart.


Excerpt from Chamber 23 – One of three written elements from the body of work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Unconditional love and freedom of expression accepted by all in the future now........your fantasy life your own.......remote viewing not a science.....more a waste of time.....Wing Maker Will is the Creator in action.....2013 Divine Grace .......joy ....................my take Onyks .....get a tee shirt......if you can not afford..... be my pleasure to buy IT for you......have been "promoted " to a Mac.......have decided to change Mark Elliot Taff.....to Mac Tov Zorb.......to reflect transformation.
Bright Blessings
MacTZorb


Tov is an interesting word that I automatically associate with "Mazel tov" -
Quote:
Although mazel tov literally translates to "good luck", the phrase is not used in the way that the expression "good luck" is typically used in English (i.e. "I wish you good luck"). It rather means "good luck has occurred" or "your fortune has been good" and is an acknowledgment of this fact (i.e. "lucky you"). The phrase "mazel tov!" parallels the use of the phrase "congratulations!" and conveys roughly that "I am pleased this good thing has happened to you!"

I also associate it with masters of the kabbalah and ancient magic Bal-Shem-Tov ... and his contemporaries
and I think it suits you very well, and expresses outwardly your appreciation for the ability to transform yourself to serve your destiny
maXzorb looks pretty cool .. but I associate mac - with bad food. :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Just send me your address private message......Mac is a "rank" of sorts SD......I offset the Macs of KS......Keylontic Science that is the Animus we "fight"........as Dragons ....some of us....better then others......battle not over......we are grounded.....that is all 12-21-12 was about ....my name is Tov Zorb.....my grandfather Solomon Tov fled Russia to avoid being sent to Japan 1904-05.......walked to England where last name became Taff and lived there for a few years......coming to America around 1910.......KS'ers are very organized and a large army they have amassed.....they send out directives from Ash.....aka Anna Hayes... attacking James........and all Wing Makers.............most intense......330 AM .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Just send me your address private message......Mac is a "rank" of sorts SD......I offset the Macs of KS......Keylontic Science that is the Animus we "fight"........as Dragons ....some of us....better then others......battle not over......we are grounded.....that is all 12-21-12 was about ....my name is Tov Zorb.....my grandfather Solomon Tov fled Russia to avoid being sent to Japan 1904-05.......walked to England where last name became Taff and lived there for a few years......coming to America around 1910.......KS'ers are very organized and a large army they have amassed.....they send out directives from Ash.....aka Anna Hayes... attacking James........and all Wing Makers.............most intense......330 AM .



yeah my great grandpa walked across Prussia in his underwear, because they took his uniform back when the war was over ... and he kept on walking, gathered up his family and got as far as Appleton Wisc ... he had his name changed too ... from Ferkey to West ....

as for your Keylonic Science/Animus .... and the fleet etc --- it's all in your mac-mind Mark, the WMMs tell us that Anu created those worlds to keep you distracted and your Ego just loves them because in there, you are a ranked an invincible Hero ... but those worlds don't exist anywhere but in your mind Mark because you mind doesn't know the difference between real and make-believe, especially when your are in the realms of the emotion system ... be honest with yourself -you never leave your bed - and the only place you "go" is into the worlds Anu created to keep you from focusing on what you came here to do as a an Emissary of FS - which isn't to slay aliens because Sovereign Integrals are not the least bit threatened by "aliens" ... and there is no rank amongst them, they are all equals.

If you have some proof - like a picture of you as a dragon, or wearing your Uniform or maybe an artifact ... then I might be more inclined believe your fantasy ... I've been seeing UFO since the early 60s but I have never seen an "alien" nor have I ever felt threatened by them, even when they got up close and personal ... lucky me, I have always had witnesses with me at the time that could verify my accounts ... perhaps you have a friend that is willing to validate your accounts ... til then, have fun in your self-created dizneyland

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Thank you SD I Wing Maker Will..
KS real what Ash Deane said about James was all over Project Camelot ...what the f are you talking about ?
You are the one that thought the Jersey Shore would not make it to 2013.....and were so convinced that you were obnoxious about it.....
You are so sure you are right.....blinds you to seeing many options we have ,,,,,,root cause Carolyn.
Wing Maker or Animus... even you must choose to "fight"..Keylontic Science .....might be fantasy to you,,,,but to me is very
Real... who in the "end" wins out.......which leads me to Is Ra and El....Dragons in my Heart .....and I do not care if you believe
IT true.....I do,,,,,and that is enough for me......who knows myself ,,,,better then you.....Anu your boss not mine.....Astral Plane a battlefield,,,,,,,,,your neutrality makes me think of Neville Chamberlin...... you really do not see we are along way from 2080.....you really need a tee shirt to help you see better.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mark, mark, how many times have I tried to explain this to you ... it wasn't MY prediction .... I got it straight from the LTO ... and my confidence was based on the fact that everything they told us is true ... so why wouldn't I believe them? maybe the question you should ask (yourself) is, why DIDn't YOU and why are you trying to discredit me, for believing James? and sharing the LTOs message when it is the compassionate thing to do ... my only mistake was trusting in my fellow man ... I should have known that they would find a way to delay the process ... I just didn't want to believe it could happen to THIS species too.

asha dean (aka self apointed leader of the "lightworkers" network (an exclusive club for very few self-deluded members) , is a known channeler ... why would anyone believe anything that she says? when she is getting it directly from from dis-embodied entities that work for ANU in the Astral Plane?

you can believe anything you want Mark, but I didn't predict the Shifts, the LTO gave them a 2012 timeframe ... I only displayed my confidence in what the LTO were revealing ... in their own website ... so you can't blame the "non-event" on my imagination ... I certainly have no reason to delay this process - I had nothing to gain by it NOT happening ... nor did I loose anything by being prepared for it ... because by being prepared for the Shift, I am prepared for anything that might happen ... such as the impending Economic collapse and WWIII - which, if given a choice, I would have preferred NOT to experience ... so I hope you are happy - because you and your associates have insured that the rest of us WILL experience these unnecessary events ... due to your support of the existing (so-called) Elite's Collective system and your perpetuation of the Suppression of the Sovereign Integrals

again, you belittle my belief in what the LTO say about the Astral Plan - I didn't make it up, it just happens to fit in with what I had discovered as a "truth seeker" over decades of searching, Mark, ... which is that the AP is a "world" in the emotion system of the HI created by ANU ... so you see, what you are supporting - gives ANU the advantage ... because HE is the only one who stands to gain by this delay ... certainly not Humanity which is about to be dramatically culled by the Aliens YOU work for in some other time-line.

read this - with an OPEN mind - be honest with yourself and admit -you don't GO ANYWHERE, during astral projections - you never leave your body - you aren't going anywhere or doing anything outside of the Human Mind System

Even the belief that the near-infinite dimensions of the astral and mental planes are real is a comparison to the physical plane. I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are.

as for remote viewing - here is what the LTO believes and I support.
Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.



which stated blutly, means that IT IS ALL IN YOUR MIND MARK - your really need to read the materials to avoid confusing what I am supporting with what you BELIEVE ... I am not supporting my personal BS like you are... I am supporting what the LTO are revealing in these materials ... and I have NO reason what-so-ever to believe otherwise ... your membership in this forum expresses a desire on your part to discuss the WMMs ... but all you have done is support New Age Mumbo jumbo that doesn't have OUR best interest in mind ... unless, of course you like being a slave of Anu's - because everything you support the LTO has exposed for being deceptive and dependent upon info you get from the Astral Plane/ HMS.

but you can continue to ignore the fact that it was the LTO that revealed Anu created the AP - to supress you ... even though the LTO states it right here (all quotes in this post are from the PCI)

Anu, was not pleased with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I challenge you Mark, to quote me any thing in the WMMs that suggests we go to war with anyone for any reason ... it simply suggest that we NO MORE participate in deception. (especially SELF-deception)

animus as later defined by James, are HUMANS - individuals who have allowed their heart's to wither/harden and who are working with Anu to suppress Humanity ... they are not really "androids" powered by Angelic forces ... but they are those who are dependent upon a Hive mentality - fed to them via the media

here is the original "time-line" given to us early, in the materials ...

Image
please note "Animus Take over" sometime after 2012 - (because the shifts didn't begin) ... it was believed that the "time capsules" would reveal how "humanity" could "make themselves (individually) invisible to the Animus" ... no where in any of the materials does it suggest we KILL anyone Mark ... you need to wake up to the fact that what you are participating in only serves to support Anu's "take over" ... more suppression and more wars

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:48 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
SD dear......I "love" you and value the friendship you have given me over the years.....problem is we have a failure to communicate.....you filter everything through your mind which my speculation is blocks your heart from taking over the process.......SI symbol on the tee shirt could help ....but you refuse to get one.....even if offered for free......why the reluctance to free yourself then from this outer control that is not of your making. We are parts of First Source imbued with IT's capabilities........anything short of this "destination" is only a temporary holding spot......maybe you need to get past the words of the WMM to discover the true meaning of them .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
Thank you starduster for your reply to my question. I get it, it makes sense now!

And very nice of you to add an excerpt of Chamber 23, the text resonated with me, very powerful, indeed. It just hit me, I AM SO LUCKY to be aware of the WMM's. . . So lucky. . . Also I am very fortunate to have you as a "shoe-horn" (your understanding of WMM's) into the "shoe" (the WMM's)

I feel a lot of gratitude at this very moment!

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't need a SI Tshirt to remind me of who I am Mark ... I can pull that symbol up on my computer and look at it any time I want ... if it is "magic" as you claim, then I have access to that magic 24/7 ... if I wanted to wear it - I could make an iron on transfer with my printer ... and iron it on any of the clothing that I do wear ... so why would I buy a T shirt that I will never wear ? that is way over priced? when I have the magic symbol for FREE?

Image
here ya go Mark-have a dose of magic any time you want-make this your Desktop pic (i did) :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Onyks wrote:
Thank you starduster for your reply to my question. I get it, it makes sense now!

And very nice of you to add an excerpt of Chamber 23, the text resonated with me, very powerful, indeed. It just hit me, I AM SO LUCKY to be aware of the WMM's. . . So lucky. . . Also I am very fortunate to have you as a "shoe-horn" (your understanding of WMM's) into the "shoe" (the WMM's)

I feel a lot of gratitude at this very moment!


and you "got it" Onyks because you have successfully expressed " your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm. by opening up that " place within you that is susceptible, innocent, faithful, and ever listening for a tonal hint of my presence." ... and your are experiencing genuine Humility at the realization of who you are, and what you are participating in ... and have adjusted your "tuning fork" to resonate to the tone of Equality ... the frequency that Divine Love is transmitted on ... and are resonating with its message.

Humility is empowering and transformational, Onyks ... use it wisely to assist your fellow man to come to this same realization of their true identity

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk