WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Archaeological record suggests Mayan Armageddon is Sunday

http://rt.com/news/maya-apocalypse-re-scheduled-616/

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am
Posts: 64
Starduster. When were you born? I was born October 24th, so that makes me a Scorpio. I have an inkling that you are a Scorpio too, since you're so defiant :]. I'm curious, is all.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:23 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html

My rising is Scorpio just short of 3 degrees......tee shirt works better then astrology.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:26 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
LGM wrote:
Starduster. When were you born? I was born October 24th, so that makes me a Scorpio. I have an inkling that you are a Scorpio too, since you're so defiant :]. I'm curious, is all.


I'm a virgo, but born on the cusp of Libra ... so I am perfectly crazy (naturally) snicker

and the numbers I am focused on are the three (or four) instances, when the numbers equal 333 (or if you add the century - all equal 11s) are what are most significant to me, the fact that there are nine (equal) days between, activation and materialization - or "completion"

and after having watched "mayan" days and nights trigger new "psychologies" (since the seventies) materialize over the years, and my own "transformation" which took years to "self-create" - I have no expectations - other than "the beginning of the beginning" ... so if I appear "defiant" it is because I can see things being triggered into activation, as if watching dominoes race around a platform - just like James said, in slow motion but happening just the same ... even a rose bud takes days to open ... and if the "real" date has been hyped wrong ... as I was saying, the 333 dates seem significant to me, and the "2012 time frame" isn't over - til the year is over :mrgreen:

there is so much going on in "the heavens" right now, it is mind-boggeling ... seems like all the scenarios are valid ... plus some ... the list is way to long to begin, and doesn't seem to be slowing down but what the LTO listed as the way the earth expresses its state of being is being manifested - loud and clear. ... but as James also said, "it" will be a different experience for everyone ... depending on your perspective, what you are focused on and how much of the "big-picture" you see, if you aren't trying to ignore it

... so at Mayan time, (what-ever that may be, but I don't think it is GMT or zulu-time) - but at the time when the Mayan who carved the date in those stones, occurs, in their native land, then we can look for "something" to be triggered or activated ( tomorrow)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
for instance ... take a look at this, and tell me what you choose to believe about "the message"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vjRlGrMhWc
please note the military website, this poster is citing ... NAVY

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:53 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
CHANCE OF STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 10% to 20% chance of polar geomagnetic storms on Dec. 24th in response to a CIR or "corotating interaction region." A CIR is a boundary between fast- and slow-moving streams in the solar wind. Crossing a CIR, as Earth will do on Christmas Eve, can spark magnetic storms and auroras. Aurora alerts: text, voice.

FARSIDE ERUPTION: No strong flares have issued from the sun in weeks, but solar activity might not be as low as it seems. The farside of the sun is increasingly restless. On Dec. 21st, multiple CMEs flew over the edge of the solar disk, and today NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft observed a filament erupting on the farside. The blast site is circled in this extreme ultraviolet image taken on Dec. 23rd at 11:15 UT:
Image
This activity suggests that the long-term forecast could be stormy. In one to two weeks, active regions currently on the farside will turn toward Earth, possibly sending some flares and CMEs our way. Solar flare alerts: text, voice.

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?vie ... &year=2012

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Pane Andov (AstralWalker) : http://paneandov2012.com

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:46 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
LGM wrote:
Starduster. When were you born? I was born October 24th, so that makes me a Scorpio. I have an inkling that you are a Scorpio too, since you're so defiant :]. I'm curious, is all.


She's a Virgo which explains her desperate need to control and soooo many judgements and this has little or none to do with the Sovereign Integral and these works since none of them are HMS based beliefs such as astrology in the New Age mainstream is.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:48 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
Pane Andov (AstralWalker) : http://paneandov2012.com


You advocate someone considered a "savior" both you and him being questionable. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
Archaeological record suggests Mayan Armageddon is Sunday

http://rt.com/news/maya-apocalypse-re-scheduled-616/



Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:52 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
obviouly you didn't listen to the interview, shay, or you would understand that both Pane and James are revealing the same Wholeness Perspective that hasn't rejected any perspectives, and makes no judgments ... a far more advanced expression of personal wisdom than your demonstration of ignorance and denial by putting your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes while paralyzed by fear.

you can't even discuss these topics ... all you can do is try to kill the messengers - which has always failed

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Chapter 90.....page 544 .......look at IT.....for awhile..........tee shirt is first and last thing put on and taken off.....morning or night ....is how I stay right......you are missing something not having one.....do not understand how you are missing this SD ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just because you put on a superman costume doesn't mean you are a superman Mark - and even he spent years perfecting his abilities in the sticks of Smallsville ... but you can believe whatever you want ... especially if it works as a "savior" for you ... personally, I'll stick to the LTO's Merkaba technique to maintain balance - with or without a tee shirt (snicker)

I sure hope you bought more than one, if you are putting it on first thing in the morning - everyday ... maybe you should just get the symbol tattooed on you ... and you wouldn't have to take it off - you could have a small one done on your forehead, if you don't want to cover it with clothes ... but I am thinking a really big one, with the heart over your heart ... life size, with the Y just below your collar line, would make you easily identifiable as a "sovereign integral" - everyone would know what species YOU are ... right




I rest my case, Black Mold, you have all the evidence you need from the victims self-expressions.
maybe a good title for a book though, "the Magik Tee shirt" - action/adventure/si-fi/fantasy/family rated P13

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Coastlines are still here.....I rest my case........your need to always be right effects your perception...
I do like your tat idea.and am going to implement in a manner of speaking IT.
Northeaster approaching bringing 55 mile an hours.
Have been led to believe that Colorado has gotten lots of snow....yes ?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:28 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
three inches last week, and another two this week ... we call it "moisture" and welcome whatever we can get - especially this years ... it was almost zero last night ... but the sun was blasting today ... heats my house right up, with south facing windows ... might get some more on Thursday -I hope ... critters don't seem to mind it - they stay outside all day taking sun baths ... I don't go out in it except on foot ... don't need to - have plenty here, to keep me busy

yeah, I saw that NEerner when it was being projected (ten days out) ... was reading about the people on the roc who still don't have power from Sandy ... life certainly has changed for them ... and is about to get worse ... especially if the Arctic Vortex has collapsed ... but no doubt it is just something else being activated to help Earth transform


"right" ? is it "right" when you have the opportunity, to get prepared for what others - with a Universal Perspective (outside of Time) have told us is coming - and you just ignore them?


Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to "save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I really just "want" people you included to buy tee shirts as they empower you somehow like magic.
Symbol of Sovereign Integral ....It is alive. ....I am energized by looking into I'ts Heart.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well we are officially out of the "2012 timeframe" now ... so that means to me that our progress has been "delayed" since we did not experience a physical shift ... it has happened before ... and I have all the proof I need, that we are in, and have been in a "time-loop" for at least a year now.

it is the only thing that makes sense to me ... and the LTO are the ones who told us that our progress (as a species) could be "resisted" and delayed ... I have no idea what that means other than the obvious, or how long they can delay things, but the shift that the LTO defined has not begun, because the Earth has not shifted - physically - granted the "wobble" is noticably worse, but the planet and all its inhabitants are still in the same spatial surroundings - we are still in the same environment 1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. so we didn't "shift" - our "developmental process" has not begun (as a species)

which simply means, we (collectively) chose not to move on - as a species and our desire to keep things "the same" has manifested as a "glitch" in the holodeck that suspends progress.

The areas of resistance to the Grand Portal are predictable if not avoidable. Resistance is largely predicated on three basic factors:

1. Is particle energy used as a weapon and/or an energy resource?

2. Is religion fragmented or unified?

3. Is machine intelligence managed by species’ intelligence?

Socio-Political Resistance
Because particle energy is a core component of the Grand Portal discovery, the species is aware of the inherent power of particle energy before it has discovered the Grand Portal. This awareness can provide unlimited resources for energy production, and it can also be a weapon of coercion to seize control of planetary resources.

If the species is using particle energy as a weapon of intimidation amongst its own members, it is more likely to resist the approach of the Grand Portal because the discoveries of the Grand Portal introduce an indisputable range of intelligent life forms whose relationships are initially uncertain. Because of this perceived shift in the balance of supremacy, the evidence of the Grand Portal is resisted and there is a comprehensive stratagem to conceal it.



The perspective of the LTO is from their experience - watching planet/species develop - resistance has become predictable to them ... they know where it will come from, and what the result of it means for a developing species -quotes snipped from Lyricus.com About/Purpose and Mission

Religious Resistance
Among species whose religious and spiritual identities are fragmented, religious leaders are essentially in competition. That is to say, leadership has chosen to define the spiritual worlds and individual purpose therein differently. This is common among species that have partial activation of the soul carrier’s sensorial capacity. This fractional capacity is precisely the cause of discordant views by spiritual leaders, and the resulting rivalry is the primary cause of resistance expressed by spiritual leaders when the Grand Portal is discovered.

The resistance generally takes the form of skepticism initially and evolves into indignation and ridicule. Unlike the social and political leaders who can operate in stealth through well-concealed stratagem, spiritual leaders generally resist the Grand Portal after it is discovered and announced, and do so openly.

Technology Resistance
As the species evolves its communication network, machine intelligence begins to eclipse species’ intelligence. Machines of super-intelligence are built that – if not properly managed by the species – can self-evolve at a velocity greater than organic evolution, overtaking the embedded management protocols and allowing machines to dominate the frontiers of science and technology.

When this occurs, the Grand Portal can still be discovered, but the species itself is not sufficiently prepared to assimilate the findings and apply them in service to the formation of new institutions and the transformation of existing ones. When the Grand Portal is revealed solely by machine intelligence, the discovery is hollow and its propagation is typically reserved for the intellectually elite of the species.

The Grand Portal’s discovery is far less significant than the diffusion and propagation of its findings to the species’ educational institutions and planetary scientific class. The discovery holds the promise of the activation of the soul carrier’s sensorial system, which is an intelligence accelerator of significant value to the species.

Species who have both fragmented spiritual identities and deploy particle energy as weapons are among the most resistant to the Grand Portal evidence.



In my opinion, we blew it ... (but we always have a choice) and we'll see first hand that we have not shifted our consciousness either because they are integrated (body and soul) ... and it will become glaringly apparent that we're all in this together only because the many hold sway over the few in a free-will environment ... until we figure out how to get Time started again ( 2010 seems to the last "real" year we experience ) - because, there is documented proof that we are repeating certain events - over and over - like a broken record... we are suspended in animation that is completely predictable

anyone care to discuss this possibility that the LTO made us aware of ? that our progress could be delayed - due to our collective resistance to the Plan of First Source and our fragmented spiritual identities

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
dear starduster,

I think you can relax. James indicated a time frame for the GP discovery to happen late in the 21st century ... we are not there yet! Somehow I think you got confused with all the Mayan Prophecy hoopla around 2012. Nothing in the WM materials mentions 2012 specifically. We did not blow it.

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
dear Annanake, I made an entire topic , about "what James said about 2012" ... and you contributed to it, as I recall, so don't insult our intelligence with your willful ignorance of the materials- James introduced the Anus into the materials in 2010 but he started talking about the "shift" and put it in the 2012 time frame, back in the Energetic Heart Paper ... and I have quoted it several times along with what the LTO told us about it back in 02

if you had read the quoted materials, you would see that the shifts come THREE generations BEFORE the GP event ... but now that we have blown it - according to the materials - only the elite will be aware of the GP - because WE choose to perpetuate our ignorance of what we are participating in ...

I think when four billion (more than half of the Earth's population) "tuned into" the Olympic Ceremonies, it sent a message to "the Universe" that the majority of this species was still willing to support the Elite and give their energy to the perpetuation of the Empire of Deception ... and eager to surrender to the Collective System that is established and "not change a thing" ... so with our permission, and the energy to collectively manifest, resisting progress - here we are ... stuck in a limbo of our own creation with the NWO to look forward to ... just pathetic, from my perspective - we blew our only opportunity to "move on" as a species ... and chose not to save ourselves from

the thought of a physical shift of the earth, orchestrated by FS, was not frightening to me in any way, because I have learned to trust that It has our best interests in mind ... but the thought of what TPTB have in mind for us, is very frightening to me because even though I have always trusted in "human nature" to do the right thing, I am fairly convinced now, that there aren't that many "humans" that haven't been genetically modified to serve as "organic portals" for Extra Terrestrials and their agenda ... which isn't - obviously isn't "the right thing" for Humanity or this Species of it.

Still, I am prepared, and have everything I need to experience my own independence - once saved-always saved (snicker) without participating in the ETs' self-serving agenda ... who knows, I may even be able to save myself from having to participate in the horrors that those who are dependent upon them and their technology, will be forced to suffer because I am prepared to be self-sustaining - but like Salomon I will have to find someplace to hide and use these materials to develop "invisibility" ... personally I don't believe anything less than a geophysical pole shift could save this species, I would have preferred it, ( over in 8 minutes) but it doesn't look like we have that choice any more ... it is a "new world" after all - whether you believe it or not ... but it won't be the "heaven on earth" that I dream about, it will be a living nightmare that Hollywood projects - without the happy ending for Humanity, because without the "shift" this planet requires, we are doomed (which is not to say that it can't STILL HAPPEN - the sooner the better from my perspective) to repeat "history" until we learn to appreciate our destiny in the Plan of First Source.

the Grand Portal can still be discovered, but the species itself is not sufficiently prepared to assimilate the findings and apply them in service to the formation of new institutions and the transformation of existing ones. When the Grand Portal is revealed solely by machine intelligence, the discovery is hollow and its propagation is typically reserved for the intellectually elite of the species.

I just read (this week) that the avj IQ of Americans has dropped 12 points in the last generation ... and is 80 now... granted we are not the most intelligent members of this Species, but that still makes the avj intelligence around the world at about 60 (which is considered borderline "retarded" in America) ... thanks to the genetic modification of our food, water and air - intelligence is being successfully suppressed OF OUR OWN FREE WILL ... certainly a depressing thought for those who provided us another option ... to increase our Consciousness and even though by today's standard, I would be considered "intellectually elite" - I seriously doubt that I will be around in another seventy years, now that we have collectively chosen to perpetuate the agenda of the Anus ... by the time we get to the GP event - we will be considered a "lower life form" that the ETs keep as pets... Planet of the Apes - on a totally "domesticated" zoo planet.


so no, I am not "relaxed" by the fact that the developmental shifts didn't start - I am sickened by the thought of what I will be participating in (as a member of this species) instead - as a member of the "new world" order - rapidly manifesting, just as Dr N outlined them ... I am in mourning over the death of a dream of "heaven on earth" being manifested - due to our self-retardation. IMO, Humanity just shot themselves in the head -

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Wing Maker or Animus .....even you must choose SD.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
starduster wrote:

Species who have both fragmented spiritual identities and deploy particle energy as weapons are among the most resistant to the Grand Portal evidence.


That is the worst case scenario presented by Lyricus, and unfortunately it happens to be the planet that we live in.

starduster wrote:
In my opinion, we blew it ... (but we always have a choice) and we'll see first hand that we have not shifted our consciousness either because they are integrated (body and soul) ... and it will become glaringly apparent that we're all in this together only because the many hold sway over the few in a free-will environment ... until we figure out how to get Time started again ( 2010 seems to the last "real" year we experience ) - because, there is documented proof that we are repeating certain events - over and over - like a broken record... we are suspended in animation that is completely predictable


I vaguely understand this, however it is a bit slippery for me, do you care to explain this in greater detail so I can understand it better?

. . . how do we get time started again . . . ( 2010 seems to the last "real" year we experience ) . . . why ?


starduster wrote:
anyone care to discuss this possibility that the LTO made us aware of ? that our progress could be delayed - due to our collective resistance to the Plan of First Source and our fragmented spiritual identities


I sure care to discuss, but I don't know what to say, I feel puny and stupid, I tried to wake up my friends but nearly all of them scorned me.
Now I know why they scorned me too, I was waaay too "unprofessional" in delivering the information - and they (not all) were NOT open-minded, so it was constantly scratching the surface without reaching any deep conversations, endless scorning, and I am afraid that many became afraid of me . . . or maybe afraid is not the correct word . . . disgusted . . . Yes, I FEEL that many looked at me with disgust, when I (tried to) exposed the empire of deception.

So AT LEAST I TRIED, to not make us progress faster, but I kinda failed, I'm not like David Icke, James or Starduster, you three get the message out really good, however I know that Icke was scorned pretty much all the time during the 90's, and Starduster seems to be scorned on this forum . . . I have not so far seen anyone scorning James tho - however I wouldn't be surprised if someone did, scorning seems (sadly) like a trend in this world - , and also FOR ME it is like a stamp or seal of approval for pure ignorance.

anyway, back to your question, yeah I sure do believe that our progress could be delayed - due to our collective resistance to the Plan of First Source and our fragmented spiritual identities. Yes absolutely, and this is a sad thing.

which leads to a question

But now what can we do? Is there anything we can ALL agree on on this forum? ANYTHING? Can we get together and create something really awesome and creative? Or will we simply just strife against each other endlessly, I "should" and at least could scorn all the blatantly ignorant madafakas - but I choose PITY instead - yes I pity all the ignorant ones, although the ignorant ones "deserve" to be [Censored] E D R I G H T U P I N T H E A S S by ANU or himself - however now I'm nearly loosing my cool, which I won't . . . so . . . therefore I'll return back to pity (and declare the last statement about anu playing with you as a joke), and pity all the ignorant ones from my heart - the empire of deception really has a tight grip on the collective. . . What will we do about it? Icke says it's a house of cards - let's take it down? but how?

I now ran out of words and became weary in thought . . . so I won't write anymore . . . other than this:

someone write something and I'll write again.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I think both SD and myself are in unity re the good feeling you get by looking at the symbol of the SI


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:12 pm
Posts: 257
James said that for most people 2012 would feel like any other year so I don't see how this ties in with some big physical shift on Earth. I think big changes probably happen but we look for those changes in the wrong places or at least with limited perception.
2012 is a number of the HMS.
If it's any consolation OLIN should have been up and running in 2008 :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
ziearmo wrote:
James said that for most people 2012 would feel like any other year so I don't see how this ties in with some big physical shift on Earth. I think big changes probably happen but we look for those changes in the wrong places or at least with limited perception.
2012 is a number of the HMS.
If it's any consolation OLIN should have been up and running in 2008 :)




Yes Ziearmo, james said that for most people 2012 would feel like any other year. . . I can relate to that, for me it felt like any other year, indeed, or perhaps this year was thus a bit more exciting than the others I've been through, partly because of the mayan date, and partly because my own adventures are getting deeper, and I have consumed a lot of new information of all kinds of stuff.

What was this OLIN thing? some advanced technology right? I remember reading about it a year ago, what was the intent of this technology? and what was it's ultimate destiny?

And starduster, if I recall right I read on Far sight institute that they had performed an RV and they had seen that July 2013 (or after this spring) would be a time of major earth changes, like the great sea eating the coastlines, or something like that (but was it this timeline or an parallel timeline they could not tell). So, there might yet be a geophysical pole shift coming ahead, or, not. Who knows? I don't? But it would bring as you say, new hope for us humans - because how I see it is :

If the earth that we walk on teams up with us "light-breathers" and throws water on our cities and it's mighty winds tear down our structures and the poles shift, then In my opinion Money would (or at least should) loose it's value, and "we'd have to start over again", then there would be MUCH hope for a TRUE society of LIGHT, however here too are many variables, on how everything will unfold eventually. Maybe it will take us 100 years still to get all aligned collectively to the energetic heart - or maybe 10 - or maybe 1 year. . . the waiting is the worst part.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Onyks, you ask the best questions ... and I have been digging for answers ... maybe the 2012 thing was a cosmic joke by Anu ... obviously he is the one who provided dates to the Maya - I thought of that even before James began "confirming" the date ... decades before the WMMs were introduced

This "failure" of the members of this species to willingly serve their created purpose, no doubt reveals to the Creator that this species is not "ready" to begin the Developmental Processes because not only is this species not prepared, but they have no desire to change anything about the state of inequity we are living in - they believe that this is Natural or "as good as it gets" and the only thing that will make it better is more technology and less people.

The LTO's experience with species who have partial beam technology being used on their own people - who are still being torn apart by religions and dependent upon machine intelligence - is predictably not going to inspire unity and reveals, that they will only unify if, they are forced to do so ... thus the NWO

Maybe this is also, the only way to prove to the masses that our spiritual state of being is integrated with our physical state of being - when they honestly admit that their consciousness isn't been enhanced because of these three factors and that a "spiritual" transformation is not possible without a physical transformation ... maybe when we get to the point, where we sincerely welcome a dramatic change in our collective - physical state of being (less than free to be Independent/totally controlled and genetically modified ) we will begin to appreciate the Plan of First Source .

It does explain, to me, why James couldn't just come right out and tell us what to expect in 2012 because - he didn't know what our choice would be ... or if the the Developmental Process would be activated or not ... no doubt he wanted to believe, like so many of us, that we would "do the right thing" and make the right behavioral choices ... but couldn't say "for sure" because we always have the ability to choose and say NO MORE - obviously the majority chose "more please" and the Elite are happy to comply and strengthen their position as our Superiors.

the thing that I am trying to focus on, is the LTO/Wingmakers/Ancient Atlantians ARE members of THIS Species ... and that their progress is dependent upon OURS as much as ours is dependent on theirs, and that they have been pretty hesitant about "transferring knowledge" to us until this late date ... which reveals that they finally grasp that they can not be "unified" if WE aren't all unified and because we aren't unified, they do not have a developed 7th Sense either (the materials indicate that the members of the CENTRAL Place have the ability to "time travel" - we are still members of Earth) - or they would KNOW what to expect from us ... they are still depending on their experience (with other species's reactions ) to predict (proven) results ... and they told us right from the introduction of these materials that Species who have both fragmented spiritual identities and deploy particle energy as weapons are among the most resistant to the Grand Portal evidence.

the "grand portal evidence" is the realization of Soul/Entity Consciousness being accessed by us ALL - and that knowledge (Universal truth) is what unifies us ... we can exist without it but we will never be unified or progress as a Species, until we recognize what we all have in common (origins and destiny) is the Plan of First Source. Until we enhance the HI's consciousness with the Entity's consciousness (soul) via complete integration/fusion or what the LTO calls a "transformation" from fragmentation to wholeness ... we aren't going to be able to access the Seventh Sense and neither are the Ancient Atlantians ... it appears that their mass incarnation into the Human Instrument (aka Symmetry of Spheres) by the millions, who have transformed their state of being, was "delayed" by them (too) - because according to the materials, they didn't plan for their mass incarnation into this HI until after the Shifts began ... which only reveals that they are just as frightened of "the unknown" as we are - and just unprepared to deal with this "reality"

To be quite honest with you, I was ready to admit that the entire "wingmaker experience " was a Hoax, if the Shift didn't happen in 2012 ... but I understand now, that the decision NOT to start the developmental process, now, was completely beyond the LTO's ability to "activate" ... without the "new" HI (their resistance to this vital experience) - they have no "voice" in this Species progress (because they are resisting the genuine experience of being in MEST. All their collective Knowledge is still based upon experinces in a Free Will Environment that they helped create ... they chose of their own free will - not to use the HI created to genuinely EXPERIENCE Independence - and blocked their own progress as well.

and I can understand that (somehow)because I don't think I would be willing to leave the world that I have become comfortable in - permanently, especially if it was the "world" that the LTO inhabit - at least as "humans" we can use this HI to progress - once we Master it (snicker) and its ability to traverse not only dimensionally, but to return to the timeless,spaceless, matterless, energy-less SOURCE reality of the Central place as fully developed Sovereign Entities who originated there, requires that we experience "deception"/MEST as an ingredient of ALL that IS (for us to KNOW/experience personally). I feel sure that they are far more disappointing than we are, that the Developmental Shift didn't begin for this species ... because they were far more prepared for them, than we are, but because they didn't allow themselves to Trust the plan of FS (anymore than we did) we are now "in this together" ... and that "what IS, is what SHOULD be"

Maybe, now that we understand our progress is dependent upon our integration and being focused on ONE specific frequency being projeced/shared in MEST that will fuse/unify/transform our (previously separate) states of being ... from dependent to Independent (our reason for creating this planet and coming here in the first place) requires conscious participation in the Plan of FS - of our own FREE WILL.


in my opinion the only thing we can do is UNIFY - if we ever hope to progress as a Species

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk