WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster .....like Athena and Anna Nicolle .......Hamas.......I "vote" for Israel 100 % ......Monads.......Kej Marductov ....Mathias.....Kaj Kag Ken.....Kal(s) Key....Rebocco.......Maritex..... Jasper .divided but coming into 121212 timeline as to filtering..............Lightbodies more apparent......her father implanted very deep into her head........military takeover.....explains her remote viewing tendencies......................(James) .Bonded to Creator Dragons working to align.....wearing tee shirt helps.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The LTO has pointed out that FS is not "attached" to orgs ... our First Point is to REALize Sovereignty
First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. 2nd Philo
and suggest that we release our dependency on Heirarchy (Religion,Culture,Science and Politics) and to say NO MORE to the Collective System:

Answer 5 from James: The global systems of our planet can be thought of collectively as a Being composed of organs like the heart, brain, liver, etc.

The global systems are
banking,
government,
military,
religious,
educational,
food production,
energy,
transportation,
and commerce,
and each of these is an organ in the body of the Collective Human Mind System Reality

or, simplified, the Collective System (CS).

Each of these nine global systems is an organ that depends on the “blood cells” to keep it alive, to circulate the nutritional ingredients within the larger body, and human beings are the blood cells, and money is the breath that brings the oxygen to the CS.

This is the body of the collective HMS existence, and it is precisely this that humans animate and make possible through their own survival programs and the exchange of money.

The Collective System is the aggregate of the global systems, the human beings, and the money. This constitutes one system, though it may seem unwieldy and impossible to control, it is quite controllable to those whose hands hold the reins and control the vital organ – the brain.

The “brain” of the CS is the banking system. It operates on the First Point paradigm that life is money, and money is life. It is the origin of human existence that money is life, and in this single thought-form humanity has evolved, distilling its ancient memories in our present-day banking system.

The Collective System interacts with HMS and creates the primary “walls” within the HMS prison spoken of in question 4.

The Collective System body is failing, and it is failing because the new era of transparency and expansion is underway. These forces of CS and the era of transparency and expansion are colliding in our time, and for the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest in this physical field, the Collective System must change to accommodate it, as they are like oil and water and can not mix.

Thus, those who hold the reins of the Collective System have great fear that something is amiss. Something is happening in the world that portends great change, and change is not something they embrace. In the face of change, which to them is a lessening of power, they will undertake nefarious plans to keep the population distracted, uneasy, nervous, uncertain, ignorant, overburdened with technology, attentive to fear, and disempowered.

All of the items and more that you list in your question are in various stages of planning. That is not to say they will be successful in launching them, but they are being planned, and even in the contemplation of these plans you can see the sinister nature that has overtaken elements of the human family.

The Collective System will fall. It must fall. The organs will shut down and the body will die. This will take time, it will be a process that will take many years which will thankfully provide a transition stage so humans can adapt to the new body that is being built to support and sustain the new Sovereign Integral consciousness as it – the origin of us – becomes known as us in this world.

As each of us de-program ourselves and deactivate our HMS, there is a corollary access to the Sovereign Integral, and in this access, we create the best opportunity we have of defeating the dark agendas that exist on Earth, as well as easing the transition between the deteriorating Collective System body of today and the new one that will replace it.
http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

can you say NO MORE (will I participate, support and perpetuate this CS) and follow through?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

From James

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

2012 is a single page in the “book” called the Era of Transparency and Expansion. The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Hamas is evil incarnate.
Hamas is a puppet for Iran.
Twin Planets are needed
Israel is good incarnate.
One where they can live and One where my kin also can do so freely .
You just do not get IT Sd.........I am sure at some point in the not to distant future .....after 12212012 has taken place .....you WingMaker Will.....am very optimistic .....in the meantime ....buy a tee shirt......and ask that it remove the implants in your head.....your father put in.....you are blind as to seeing them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 pm 
Posting Freak

both IsraHell and Hamas are part of the CS - which I no longer support or participate in ... it is a dualistic perspective that sees one as "good" and the other as "evil" they are both extensions of the same Hierarchy and Family ... they are both founded on duality and ignorance and their agenda promotes separation and judgment.

Anu dictated Religion to Abraham, "the father of religion" it was the second Hierarchy (Culture was the first) he established and where ALL religions find their origins (Anu)... yes even the Two Column System (ying and yang) came from Abe as well as the Three Column System (good bad and neutral)... and the four pillars (Culture, Religion, Politics and Science) upon which the HMS reality is built - all designed to suppress the realization of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness in a free will environment

in other words, it is YOUR CHOICE ... to participate in that conflict or NOT ... I choose NOT to participate in anything associated with or promoted by the Collective System ... used to create the HMS reality - designed to suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... I choose not to support or perpetuate this system of Anu's, any more ...

the tee shirt can not "save" you Mark, only YOU can save yourself - by releasing your dependency on a dying system that demands your energy to exists and which gives you nothing in return but lies ... and the "implants" are something you must have discovered in my mirrored surface, about yourself - because I removed all the HMS devices from my HI, a while back, using the techniques found in the LTO's work - their suggestions allowed me to by-pass the Hierarchy, shift my model of existence and to have a SIP of Source Reality (as promised). I am not as coherent as I would like to be, but I trust that the incoming energies will have no difficulty fusing my components, because I have brought them into alignment and re integrated them to the best of my ability

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 am 
Posting Freak

If there is nothing negative about the Truth.....why do you avoid IT ?
Symbol on tee Wing Maker Will save more then me SD .
Just flow in compassion and you shall be fine.
A grand and glorious exploration we are embarking on.

From the LTO

The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
If there is nothing negative about the Truth.....why do you avoid IT ?
Symbol on tee Wing Maker Will save more then me SD .
Just flow in compassion and you shall be fine.
A grand and glorious exploration we are embarking on.

From the LTO

The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

yes, Mark, and what you quoted, is precisely what the LTO is offering you ...the opportunity to restore that state of consciousness, that YOU altered !
When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness. 2nd Philo

which means you choose to fragmented your conscious(ness) - and until you choose to transform it back to its original template - it will remain fragmented and give you a distorted perspective of your purpose here and now especially.

Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self. If your mind is still dependent upon the programs that Anu created to suppress your self-conscious awareness and you are still dependent upon the Collective System's Hierarchy - of your own free will - then the illusion and your self-created delusion will persist - until you do

the symbol on the T shirt - is the symbol of the Sovereign Integral, Mark - to remind you, who your are and that you don't need anyone to Save you - the Plan is already activated - you can choose whether you want to participate or not - by being prepared ... SIs are perfectly capable of saving their self - whether they buy/wear a T shirt or not

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:

From the LTO

yes, Mark, and what you quoted, is precisely what the LTO is offering you ...the opportunity to restore that state of consciousness, that YOU altered !
When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness. 2nd Philo

which means you choose to fragmented your conscious(ness) - and until you chose to transform it back to its original template - it will remain fragmented and give you a distorted perspective of your purpose here and now especially.

the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.

because if you don't your HI won't be able to comprehend your true nature (just like you quoted above)

Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self. If your mind is still dependent upon the programs that Anu created to suppress your self-conscious awareness and you are still dependent upon the Collective System's Hierarchy - of your own free will - then the illusion and your self-created delusion will persist - until you do

the symbol on the T shirt - is the symbol of the Sovereign Integral, Mark - to remind you, who your are and that you don't need anyone to Save you - the Plan is already activated - you can choose whether you want to participate or not - by being prepared ... SIs are perfectly capable of saving their self - whether they buy/wear a T shirt or not

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

You do not have to buy a tee shirt SD ......would be my pleasure to get you one for Xmas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you, Mark, for your kind offer, but,no thank you... I don't wear Tee shirts, haven't since I was in my twenties --- and I haven't participate in Xmas - for 38 years now (not even when I was a Mormon)

take the money and buy a bus ticket - inland, you'll be grateful you did - the Shenandoah Valley is a great place to spend the "holidaz" - leave early - avoid the rush.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am 
Posting Freak

I do like that part of the country SD but am committed to staying here by the coastline.........tee shirt WingMaker Will protect me and at the same time enlighten me beyond my wildest imagination.....am looking forward to what is coming...........no need to rush....everything is in Divine Order

Post subject: W
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

it isn't "coming" Mark, the Earth is moving with the Solar System, deeper and deeper into frequency stream of First Source transmissions ... the Earth is already physically shifting - wobbling in its "spacial environment" the evidence of its transformation is all around you ... the North Pole is no longer in Siberia - expansion is underway - don't resist Earth/Nature's warnings - you always have a choice and Earth always warns you of her plans

It is mid December in Colorado and the Peak doesn't even have snow on it ... we're not in Kansas any more Mark ... adapt or go extinct ... its your choice

the people in Japan aren't listening either :

Fri, 07 Dec 2012 9:34p.m. UPDATED 12AM

By 3 News online staff

A magnitude 7.3 earthquake has hit off the coast of Japan and a tsunami has hit an area in the Miyagi prefecture.

The earthquake hit at 245km south east of Kaimaishi at a depth of 36km at 5.18pm local time (9.18pm New Zealand time).

A tsunami of 1m hit the Ishinomaki area, in the Miyagi prefecture, at 6.02pm local time (10.02pm New Zealand time).

At least two people have been reported injured, evacuations are in place for some affected areas and buildings in Tokyo reportedly swayed for some minutes.

A tsunami warning was issued for the coastal Miyagi Prefecture, an area hit by a devastating 9.0 earthquake and tsunami in March 2011, but has now been lifted.
Click here to find out more!

The tsunami height was predicted to be between 50cm and 2m and the alert extended from the tip of the main island of Honshu nearly down to Tokyo.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre says there was not any risk of a widespread tsunami.

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-73-earthqu ... z2EOeeT7Um

they have had an after shock of 6.3 since then (the seven was not recorded on the USGS - tisk tisk - which means to me that Patrick Geryl was right every time - they just weren't reported) especially when I see how many OVER 5.0 EQ there were TODAY ...

5.6 42km SE of Wau, Papua New Guinea 2012-12-07 19:50:21 7.633°S 146.963°E 118.9
6.3 21km ESE of Tokoroa, New Zealand 2012-12-07 18:19:07 38.321°S 176.086°E 166.8
5.0 239km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 16:18:42 37.707°N 143.877°E 32.6
5.1 238km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 16:01:54 37.723°N 143.868°E 30.7
5.0 233km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 15:15:31 37.800°N 143.850°E 35.8
5.3 234km ENE of Qiemo, China 2012-12-07 14:08:43 38.745°N 88.101°E 16.1
5.0 215km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 12:58:07 37.877°N 143.663°E 34.9
5.0 222km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 12:05:27 37.853°N 143.735°E 35.0
5.5 209km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-07 08:48:15 37.849°N 143.581°E 34.8
6.2 218km SE of Ofunato, Japan 2012-12-07 08:31:14 37.939°N 143.763°E 29.2
7.3 245km SE of Kamaishi, Japan 2012-12-07 08:18:24 37.889°N 144.090°E 36.1
5.1 140km SW of Kokopo, Papua New Guinea 2012-12-07 02:25:46 5.301°S 151.427°E 94.2
5.1 Bouvet Island region 2012-12-07 01:35:09

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

You are not the know it all SD.
Despite what your science tells you.....aint necessarily so.
John Berges is helping from the other side of the veil .....so to speak.......121212 new matrix......new rules of the game......Restore the Shore. in effect....you go to West Virginia....not me who ate dinner at the Blaze Bistro in Toms River NJ.......earlier tonight......15's mole discovered has allowed us to remove this implant from the head.....Jupiter Command landing....many more......is multiple D day.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

and I never claimed to be "the know it all" Mark ... if I was, why would I be here discussing the materials, trying to enhance my understanding? - if I "know it all" - I don't need anyone else's perspectives - the materials themselves tell us that no one person CAN ' know it all ' - but the dead no longer have a perspective of "life" on Earth - because they have no way to interface without the HI that they limited themselves to, when they incarnate here ... the truth is always Plain and Simple Mark ... and if you read the WMMs and trusted the LTO then you wouldn't cling to your BS ... Death serves no purpose in the Plan of First Source - believe it or not - there is no "after life" when you are an Immortal Spirit Being

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. or in other words - it is (self)Limited to the perceptions and experiences of the Human Instrument - of our own free will ... without the HI designed to give the Entity the experience it came here to gain, it is deaf, dumb and blind, it can't taste, feel, smell or touch - it is devoid of emotion (these are all aspects of the HI) - all progress stops when the Entity no longer has an HI ... plain and simple - COMMON SENSE ... it still has it's consciousness (soul) but the interface between it and MEST has been removed - Death is in the GM of this Species - but it serves no purpose for the Entity to be less than WHOLE... because without a HI the Entity has no way to participate in Life on Earth... and to believe that it does, is self-delusional - and self-defeating, because it perpetuates Anu's agenda to suppress (Self) consciousness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yesterday, I just showed you the thirteen 5.0 EQs (and above) ... today is only half started and this is what we have experienced from the "incoming cosmic frequencies" as we drift deeper into the center of the Galactic Equator

5.7 102km S of Ialibu, Papua New Guinea 2012-12-08 16:35:17 7.211°S 143.929°E 10.7
3.2 24km NNE of Kobuk, Alaska 2012-12-08 15:28:47 67.120°N 156.749°W 15.4
5.0 91km NE of Keelung, Taiwan 2012-12-08 14:26:55 25.753°N 122.336°E 289.1
3.1 51km W of Anchorage, Alaska 2012-12-08 14:25:51 61.189°N 150.858°W 58.0
4.7 243km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-08 13:53:37 37.768°N 143.955°E 34.7
4.9 217km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-08 12:50:10 37.623°N 143.569°E 35.0
5.0 95km S of Ialibu, Papua New Guinea 2012-12-08 10:27:31 7.145°S 144.048°E 33.6
4.7 17km ESE of Murghob, Tajikistan 2012-12-08 10:09:41 38.124°N 74.160°E 157.6
2.6 106km S of Coldfoot, Alaska 2012-12-08 09:39:55 66.309°N 149.809°W 5.5
2.6 12km SSE of Boley, Oklahoma 2012-12-08 09:05:12 35.389°N 96.444°W 4.9
5.0 101km NNE of Tobelo, Indonesia 2012-12-08 08:11:56 2.571°N 128.368°E 153.9
4.7 233km SE of Ofunato, Japan 2012-12-08 07:18:13 37.834°N 143.884°E 35.2
2.9 53km W of Whittier, Alaska 2012-12-08 06:35:54 60.727°N 149.664°W 15.4
2.8 12km SSW of Salton City, California 2012-12-08 06:34:45 33.190°N 115.988°W 7.2
2.8 12km S of Salton City, California 2012-12-08 06:34:38 33.192°N 115.981°W 7.7
5.1 107km S of Ialibu, Papua New Guinea 2012-12-08 06:16:55 7.248°S 143.930°E 21.7
2.8 28km NNE of Snyder, Texas 2012-12-08 06:16:48 32.965°N 100.833°W 4.9
3.0 30km SE of Road Town, British Virgin Islands 2012-12-08 05:55:51 18.239°N 64.392°W 103.0
3.4 136km NE of Road Town, British Virgin Islands 2012-12-08 05:46:14 19.440°N 63.888°W 24.0
2.9 21km NNW of Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands 2012-12-08 04:42:20 18.522°N 65.010°W 24.0
4.4 251km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-08 02:26:14 37.408°N 143.862°E 30.0
4.7 236km ESE of Ishinomaki, Japan 2012-12-08 02:12:52 37.604°N 143.792°E 30.5
3.3 81km SSW of Keokea, Hawaii 2012-12-08 01:54:43 20.064°N 156.733°W 4.9
4.0 39km W of Santa Maria Ayoquezco de Aldama, Mexico 2012-12-08 00:30:30 16.654°N 97.204°W 10.1
4.8 225km SE of Ofunato, Japan 2012-12-08 00:08:17 37.921°N 143.841°E 10.7
4.5 45km W of Jiquilillo, Nicaragua

the Pacific plate is pulling away from its Western rim and being pulled towards the N and S American Continent, on its western edge - cause in part by the magnetic pull of billions of Gamma Rays streaming around us ... penetrating by sheer mass, into our core, heating it up, allowing for expansion

the E Coast may be spared this type of transformation process, but there is no doubt in my mind, that when the pacific plate, shoves the North American plate East - that the East Coast won't be affected - by something that if I can see "coming" anyone could see ... Dutchsinse has made anyone interested, aware of the places that are already being affected ... the NA "crayton" is being illuminated by increasing EQ activity ... sink holes are evidence of plate movements ... fracking operations have weakened the Earth's crust ... entire counties in coal rich state, as well as those in the Fracking Zone aka Madrid Fault and the GOM - will collapse - when the pressure released by the super heated magma starts flowing freely - to contribute to the expansion of Earth... those weakened places will ooze lava and burp methane into the atmosphere in lethal doses

do you SEE what is going on MARK? - can you see where it is heading ? can you put the dots together and understand what to expect when the Earth is "mid-stream" in the Galactic Equator ? ...can you grasp the Plan of FS in the orchestration of this event where Earth is Suspended by First Source frequencies expressing the Plan that defines the purpose of our Creation - and how that gives Humanity a new (universal) perspective ... and was designed to rebalance and re-energizes Earth?

This is the evidence of "phase one's" effects - manifesting in the middle of the nine-day four step process which began 12/03/12 - phase II will begin on 12/12/12 and will be greatly accelerated by the increasing flow of incoming frequencies that will be building up pressure in the next four days after this release ...

the frequency of Heart Virtues construct the Merkaba that the Entity needs to maintain balance during this unsteady period in time - tone these "words" and visualize building it - daily - focus the Entity's perspectives (during the QP) on "recognizing" its hearts' virtues have transformative abilities and contribute to the Grid of Compassion - REALize the Entity's natural state of being (whole) - in MEST and allow it to serve its purpose here, by removing all obstructions from its path-way that would distort the expression of soultronic transmissions.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

can you trust the History Channel Mark ...?

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQsLLOYC7Q&feature=player_embedded#!
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4hrd6To2k (this one speaks specifically of the East Coast)
part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb8DUJFw70g

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 am 
Posting Freak

a magnitude 5 EQ is HUGE ... and does a great deal of destruction depending upon how deep it is located ... even a 3.0 EQ can cause structural damage... and as we have all been told... the USGS has "adjusted" the Richter scale once again... and the fives we are seeing now were 6s last year, and the 5s we see today were 7s ten years ago... the downgrading of the scale is to not to cause alarm ... because when you look at the charts - if the real numbers were posted, you would be VERY alarmed at the increase in activity since 1998

you can see how this new "rating" makes it look like we aren't getting as many as before - pure deception

*** there isn't a chart on the web that show the data past 2007 ... wonder why that is?
Quote:
Apart from the "long-term" trends shown above, which show an ongoing persistent increase, it is perhaps more stark to record that earthquakes across the planet show a marked increase in activity since 1997. There are more major earthquakes occurring now, and this on an ever more frequent basis.
But between 1997 and 2007 (incl), a period of only 11 years, there were 99 earthquakes with magnitude 7.0 or greater : This is more than a six-fold increase on the previous similar period - and is a stark increase on any earlier decades in 20th century too.

PS... look for yourself ... we have been getting at least five - 5.0 (aks 7s) EQs - PER DAY - for months now ... that is NOT normal ... we had six today, before noon (GMT)
the "incoming cosmic frequencies" - Gamma Rays / FS transmissions are heating up the earth's core - as we approach the center of the Galactic Equator ... lubricating the plates activity - and there is plenty of evidence to back this claim up, when you look at recent (since 1998) volcanic activity and the increase of "super storms" ... at the fact that the Atlantic conveyor belt of warm currents was stopped by what went on in the GOM, the earth is dramatically transforming ... with a lot of help from HAARP making it worse than Nature intended

not to forget the holes "they" have punched in the magnetosphere with their experiments with particle beams

at least with EQs and volcanoes, we know where to expect them but with the new Weather Modification technology ... no one is safe from their plans to drastically reduce the population of the world ... they don't need wars anymore ... the war being waged on humanity isn't concerned with our politics, religion, culture or science ... it is focused solely on emptying this planet of its inhabitants and enslaving just enough to keep it going ( because they understand our symbiotic relationship to the earth) ... under their complete control

it is becoming obvious to me, that even if the Mayan prophesies were not accurate, that the Elite are going to "make it happen" on 12/21/12 and blame it on "nature" ... that is the target date for the final play in their "end-game" scenario and that is why the MSN is now talking about this issue - to create panic - because "they" know that panic kills more people than anything.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:08 am 
Posting Freak

The earth has already made the shift. We are in the residue of time and there is a reason for that. It is so that as many as possible can make the shift as well. Time is plastic and malleable and even more so now that we are at the end of it. We are all time-shifted and....our own individual time machine. Starduster is focused mainly on externals which are anything but accurate about what is really happening...."underneath where the soul flies." Don't be distracted by her FEAR MONGERING or when she claims interest in the WMM as if she is an authority and no-one else is allowed their own interpretation. As within so without. When the within is sacrificed for the so called authority of externals you've just given your power away. To give it away to starduster is utter folly such as she has done with her focus on the fear she can indict for all her posting of dire earth changes and foreign planets and whatever other program she uses over and over and over again ad naseum. It's all programs of the HMS and becoming more and more obvious for how much they have been used and don't work anymore. More and more people are waking up so the programmers days are truly numbered for how many of the common folk are refusing to support such an antiquated brutal system of master and slave. The Quantusum depicts that relationship beautifully with the blind arrogance of Anu and Nammu. Neither know how to recognize let alone deal with Heart Intelligence. It's why it is so effective in deterring them if not banishing them. Focus on what is within your own heart because no-one knows that like you do and as it should be. Starduster shows little heart and supports the mind instead as supreme, her own mind that is. There is nothing politically correct about what I have written here and political correctness is just one of the many distractions used as a diversion and is rather old. Yawn....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

2012 is a single page in the “book” called the Era of Transparency and Expansion. The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

James

The Camelot Interview with James

Great quote Mark!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I imagine an eight minute ride that the species is about to take on the back of a "wild dog", wouldn't amount to much more than a page in the book called the Era of Transparency and Expansion ... which no doubt James has read (snicker) It probably isn't any different than what other species in this stage of their development experienced ... what has me concerned, is this:

Socio-Political Resistance
Because particle energy is a core component of the Grand Portal discovery, the species is aware of the inherent power of particle energy before it has discovered the Grand Portal. This awareness can provide unlimited resources for energy production, and it can also be a weapon of coercion to seize control of planetary resources.

If the species is using particle energy as a weapon of intimidation amongst its own members, it is more likely to resist the approach of the Grand Portal because the discoveries of the Grand Portal introduce an indisputable range of intelligent life forms whose relationships are initially uncertain. Because of this perceived shift in the balance of supremacy, the evidence of the Grand Portal is resisted and there is a comprehensive stratagem to conceal it.
Lyricus, About, Purpose and Mission

although Science hasn't announced its use of partial beams as a weapon we have conclusive evidence that it is being used (against us)... I understand how difficult it is to comprehend the "logic" behind the HAARP technology that the Planners control, but you can not look up into the sky (especially lately) without seeing evidence of its use ... our skies are cris-crossed with chemicals - strategically placed to give maximum effectiveness to particle beam weapons that the G8 countries are using on each other.

We denied the presence of chem-trails, and then we accepted "their" lame explanations for them ... but now we see the results of our IGNORE-ance ... things have gotten predictably worse - not only is the earth's plant life being effected but the health of the human population is suffering as well - with breathing problems and a score of other symptoms of breathing radio active Barium and Aluminum for decades on end in ever increasing doses, is clearly present - The chem-trails are being used to target and enhance the operation of particle beams as a weapon --- their experimentation first caused a hole in our atmosphere (ozone hole), and then later, they punched a hole in the magnetosphere ... both reduce the Earths natural defenses and allow harmful cosmic particles into our delicate environment... for us to breathe along with the chemical they put in the spray along with the Barium and Aluminum ... viruses, bacteria and nano - have all ready been found in what they spray now ... even without pointing the weapon at us.

I know how difficult it is for the average person to believe that anyone would be allowed to conduct these kinds of operations that would endanger ALL life on earth, but just because you CAN't believe that people like this exist and are in control of your life - doesn't mean it isn't true ... if you can't explain how filling our air with chemicals is GOOD FOR YOU ... then you need to wake up to the fact that these types of people DO exist and they do not have YOUR best interest in mind ... in fact their goal, is to kill off as many of us as possible.

I have suggested on several occasions that one (or more) of you, who live in Alaska, drive up the the HAARP array and toss a grenade into the works ... it may not totally destroy it, but it will delay its operation and may - at this late stage of the game, prevent them from delivering that "kill shot" that they plan on projecting during the Shift (so that they can blame it on Nature)

please keep in mind that the development process, has on other planets - been "delayed" by those in power, who refused to give it up ...

THE FINDINGS OF THE GRAND PORTAL
Notwithstanding the efficacy of these protocols, there are instances where the discovery of the Grand Portal was successfully suppressed by established institutions that foresaw their ruin or replacement in the dawning of this discovery. This fear reaction is a natural result of perceived displacement, which is why Lyricus specializes in the psychology of change management, and why the transmission protocols are so rigorously tested and refined.

and we KNOW that those in control of this planet - have no intention of assisting Humanity during this state of our development - that they have done everything in their power to reduce the expansion of consciousness (that would expose them) and the population of the the planet that threatens their ability to totally control their progress ... if we don't DO something NOW to stop them (which does not mean that we have to go to war with them as much as it requires that we STOP PARTICIPATING in their self-defeating agenda) because - the fact is that they can't do this without OUR help ... say NO MORE! and turn away from them - stop supporting and perpetuating their plans and direct all that energy to the Plan of First Source and Equality.

we KNOW that they have prepared themselves for this event - in secret - that they are with-holding information that we need to save ourselves - and that they like things they way they ARE (- fragmented/compartmentalized and unbalanced) and we also know, that if the "shift" isn't as catastrophic as they believe hope will be, they have made plans of their own, to drastically reduce the Earths population with their particle beam weapon - and blame it on "Nature". These people are desperate to maintain power, and will stop at nothing to manifest their New World Order - but they also know that they need to drastically reduce the population if it is going to work ... so not only are we facing a natural (pole) Shift ... but we are also going to be dealing with Particle beam weapons aimed at us - to insure devastation - while they sit comfortably in the bunker WE PAID for - safe from harm ... playing with their joy-sticks

so believe it or not, there will be "something" happening on Dec 21 that will change life as we know it on Earth, and even it NOTHING happens - the collapse of the finacial system will be equally as devastating ... so if you are not prepared for any of these events - then you will not survive long - even if you do survive the Shift, the Particle Beam weapons and the collapse of the Financial system ... WITH-OUT help ... because they don't plan on coming out of hiding to give us any assistance - until we are all dead ... and the stink of our rotting corpse is gone.

Like Anu, and his minions, these "elite" have been genetically modified to the point where they have no Conscience ... they BELIEVE that they are "saving" the planet from US - when it is them that caused the "unbalance" and the inequity ... their lack of scientific knowledge and any relationship with Earth, allows them to believe that the Earth can not sustain seven billion people - well of course not, when they OWN all the resources and are selling them to ETs ... including the human resources (for food)

if they WIN this (silent battle for control of Earth) - life WILL never be the same anyway (for the average citizen) so what have we got to loose by being prepared? If they fail to kill us, then they will be hunted down and killed by the mobs ... so they are fighting for their lives - while we just LET them take ours with the push of a few buttons.

so believe what you want, but this is the last chance you have to prepare yourself for "what's coming" no matter who or what causes it - Dec 21st is not going by without some huge global disruptions - and if you are not prepared, to take care of your own - then we loose before the battle has begun - because WE KNOW that they are prepared to comfortably hold out until we are all dead - and that the "survivalist" will not threaten them because they will be too busy trying to save themselves to organize

judging from the response of the members of this forum, who have been warned in no uncertain terms of what to expect - and their choice to deny or ignore the inevitable - I don't see how we are going to make it through the next couple of months without dire consequences for this resistance to awarness ... but I am still convinced, due to the boom in the survival industry, that there are plenty of other people who don't need to be told what to expect - even if they don't believe in the "shift" - they know the economy can't continue to support those dependent upon governments ... even if there wasn't a drought, the inevitable hyper inflation due to economic collapse - without a doubt, will bring this country to its knees - begging for HELP that will not come ... and that the majority of the worlds population will voluntarily get chipped at their local FEMA center - if it adds another day to their miserable lives.

so you can just sit there laughing at the "survivalist" ... til Dec 21st ... or you can invest in your future and insure your place in it NOW - by stocking the things you will need to make it through the next year of uncertainty - nothing will be wasted, or lost and you will not even experience fear - if you are prepared.

that "page" in the book will be no more than trivial information pointing to the beginning of a new Era in Human consciousness - if we are prepared ... and if it is delayed, that will be OUR choice - but it isn't going to stop the Plan of First Source, no matter what we choose ...

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Earthquakes are in your head.....you are obsessing.......why ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Happy 12212012.......soon to be 2013.....if you are keeping time.........healings to be self directed via Jupiter Command.....MacTZorb Scout 4 Nirih Ashtar reporting for duty......Felines and Dragons have mated.....who would have thought IT possible ......physical body sleep state lots going on.....time travel there a reality......24 Chambers Home.....Restore the Shore..............2017 next major Portal.....Obama Lincoln One in Unity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

We made it past the end of the World....still here.....tee shirt helped me stay focused....am encouraging you to get one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 pm 

I hear the 22nd is the highest point of the alignment. Between the 21st and 23rd, of course. The 21st is the BEGINNING of the alignment, and the 22nd is the peak. This 3 day cycle is similar to the full moon cycle that we experience. The actual full moon scientifically only lasts about 8 minutes. This is coming from a Mayan, helping to prepare people for the alignment. Starduster originally posted it.

I typed the words out from the woman translator in the video at the 25 min mark onward, since that's where the relevant information was, as it pertains to the time of the alignment etc.

So, here's the video, and the text, and if you're any interested, you can watch the full thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8y0MR8K ... e=youtu.be

Then the text...

I'd rather just give this information out even if the day passes by without any realization. Perhaps it may mean something to someone else. It only makes sense that this alignment will have a peak, and that there would be a peak inflow of this higher energy/consciousness/intelligence (whatever you choose to term it).

25:00
I'm gonna pass around my phone so you can see the pyramid.
So it's about midday on the 21st is when the alignment begins, and it ends on the 23rd in the middle of the day.
So if you look in the center of that time, that'll be the highest peak of the alignment. That is when the highest peak of the alignment will take place.
And on this level, this alignment only lasts 8 minutes. It's like the full moon.
The full moon lasts 3 days. In those 3 days, the actual full moon only lasts about 8 mins
And then it's gradually losing its alignment, but we see the full moon 3 days long, but the reality/it's only about 8 mins that it's completely full.
26:33-"Will there be 3 days of darkness?"
Yes. Because of this planetary alignment, in the first day, is when the moon aligns, and we'll have a solar eclipse. On the 2nd day, we'll have another eclipse of Venus, and on the 3rd day, in the morning of the 3rd day, is when the night will prolong it's self.
And So, it'll be kind of like an eclipse but it's not exactly the same thing.
So they're like eclipses. The eclipses don't generate anything in the human body. We've gone through many eclipses, has anything changed because of them? We still have the same debts!
*Laughter*
27:53-The eclipses are just markers. This is our calender.
What we're paying attention to is the electromagnetic impact of the center of the galaxy with the sun.
The eclipse will just allow us to understand the dates at which that will happen.
It won't be like night-time, it's just an eclipse. It's more like a sunset.
So what's happening with the alignment is that it will affect our electricity. I don't know if you've ever been in the forest at sunset. It's almost so dark. So it's not something we need to be afraid of, this darkness. It's nothing that will cause a change in our bodies.
Anyone who's lived through a total eclipse knows that it's like a sunset and that's it.
It's just become very sensationalized. I'm actually going to develop a special lamp for those days.
30:14-Even in fact, right now we're experiences so many problems with our electrical systems, but it's going to be more intense.

"Many people are saying that ascension is going to happen on December 21st"
That was what we were just discussing about all of the vibration and the awakening of consciousness. It's the same. To ascend is to take consciousness/to become conscious.

30:50
So we just have to remember that everything we think, we have to act on, and make it happen.
It won't do anything if we sat here and said "wow we're in a different dimension".
But if you continue needing money, then you're in the same dimension that you always were
If we arrive to a higher dimension, that means everything will change/it has to mean that it will change.

Namaste

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm 

Welp, nothing happened for me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next