WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
if you want something to focus on Mark, you might try the art work called Mantra 1 amongst the website's deeper pages

it reminds me of the "hallo-ed" top , when you flip the the SI symbol as I did here

... to reveal a SIP (you looking down on the T shirt) and a rising heart (wink) ... the "hands turn into fee and give it motion ... I like it transformed :mrgreen: ... here is its "head" - enlarged and tweeked ... I see the image above - below the 2 dark (eyes) spots -

and in my mind, this pic (SI symbol) was immediately associated with the one above, even though they do not "look" similar, they have the same magnetic draw that the human mind can not comprehend but is drawn into it, none-the-less - which is why they are IN the materials, IN specific locations - to do just that ... when was the last time you were IN the website ? I'm in there everyday, pulling quotes out...and oh happy day, WIN 8 is compatable with my backup system, and all my files from XP were restored .... I have access to all my pictures again ... because those pictures (like the first one in this post) have been moved about the website so many times now, even a photographic memory would have them in the wrong place ... you need to down load them and study each one of them as YHG does ... there is so much more encoded in the "tools" than you can even imagine (that activate the Soul) ... and the Symbol of the Sovereign Integral is only one of the hundreds embedded in the art and salted through-out the website ... for those who care to look deeper "source can be found" if that is what you desire.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 am 

starduster wrote:
Humility is empowering and transformational, Onyks ... use it wisely to assist your fellow man to come to this same realization of their true identity

I will do!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm 

Private message me if you want One.

Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral activation
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm 

markzorb wrote:
http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 pm 
Posting Freak

HEY THERE, east coaster - how'd you like our cool blizzard ... I got 8" on Friday, and then a FOOT yesterday ... winds were steady at 45Mph and the drifts in my front yard were over my head :shock: ... got dug out (twice) just in time for today's storm ... rolling down the Rockies as we speak ... my only prob is keeping the ice broke for the critters ... but I have lots of dry hose - supposed to be sixty by Friday ... no power outages here ... and the roads stay fairly clear even during the worst of it ... Colo is prepared for this - and it is official now, we are no longer in a drought situation ... WOOT! may not have to buy grass for the horses this Summer if it keeps up ... actually it appears that since I moved here - the East Coast has worse Winters than we do ... and not just winters ... all year round ... you couldn't PAY me to live there bwahahahahhaahhhahhahaa but that's YOUR CHOICE eh?

think maybe Nature is trying to give you a hint about the "earth changes" under way? nah - just stick yer head back in the place where the sun don't shine and dream on.
an award that they forgot to give out Sunday

My daughter's mother-in-law, flew in (right before the storms) from DC and flew out this AM just in time to catch the blizzard she just experienced here - at HOME ... she must love snow ! and I bet it takes them two weeks to recover, while out here, its biz as usual ... so far no "snow-daze" cancellations in Colorado - and the ski resorts are packed now that the new MJ laws are passed, everyone is coming here for a Rocky Mt HIGH :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

markz I think you may find this interview with Darlene Berges and Mark Hempel interesting for what you have experienced with your focus on the Sovereign Integral t-shirt. I love mine. :wink:

Planetwork Press Team Interview

Published on Apr 20, 2013

Last January the Planetwork Press Team recorded an interview session which we felt that members of the WingMakers community would like to hear. We talk about how WingMakers and Planetwork Press started working together to produce the WingMakers Materials globally in physical print. Tony Sakson moderated the session with Mark Hempel and Darlene Berges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aNNlpiQ_k

Event 2

On April 30th the hosts of both Earth Wisdom Radio and Other World Radio, will conduct an interview with Mark Hempel. This will be an interesting experiment interviewing on both shows at the same time. The interview will be a 2 hour event.

You can go to http://www.earthwisdomradio.com or http://www.earthwisdomradio.com and check out all the details. All the book covers are part of the announcement if you want to see them.

TIME USA: 10PM EDT/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM PST Duration: 120 minutes. Overseas listeners check for local times from New York USA to your city time at :http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com

Event 3

The team is working diligently on the finishing touches for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I and and the latest novel by JamesThe Weather Composer. We met today and have set June 1, 2013 as the release date for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I. The release for The Weather Composer will be around the first or second week of June. The pre-order process will be released by WingMakers.com. The Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume II will be coming in the third quarter of 2013.

Best regards,

The Planetwork Press Team

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

wow what a revealing interview, sorry but I can't support this project unless they change the name of the books to "John Burges' Perspective of the (complete) WMMs" ... I feel compelled by Valor to point out that James presented the complete WMMs to the species in 1998 (as so stated in his own words) and John had nothing what-so-ever to do with the creation of the LTO's work (he was publishing his own books up until 2002 when he found the WM's website) and to to ignore that, is an injustice - John simply offered his unique perspective of them in one small moment of Time ... Darlene's agenda to present the WMMs as "James and John's work " is very transparent and reveled repeatedly in this interview -her agenda ( stated "perfectly" by Mark) is to present John's work as a "bridge" to James' work -as if you couldn't "get there" without them ... is like trying to get me to believe that Builders work without plans. (research "bridge" in the search engine in the website -specifically in the Lyricus Discourses - it has nothing to do with John Berges' work or dependency on "teachers" )

Mark's involvement was apparently inspired by his appreciation of John's work - because, as he admitted, it greatly enhanced his understanding of the materials - but John was not expressing the "everyman's" perspective, as exclaimed by his appreciative student - because we each have our OWN perspectives of the materials do to the nature of our INDIVIDUATED Consciousness ... and to insist that we need John's perspective to grasp the concepts the LTO presents is a just not true for those whom these materials were intended, who were pre-"programed to transform" in this incarnation, and who recognize its frequency because they resonate so strongly with it and are completely motivated by its tone of equality ... which is not to say that John's contributions don't enhance our own perspectives or that they are not appreciated - but to simply point out that he had nothing to do with the LTO's/Wingmaker's work other than to actively participate in the Plan of First Source that he discovered in the materials - to the best of his abilities

I have my own copy of the Complete works of the Wingmakers ... to "hold in my hand and mark up" and to bring myself into alignment with the Plan of First Source ... and I have the (hi-def) Art collection and all the CDs and the dvd, I have set the Sovereign Integral's symbol as my Desk-top photo and it is doing its thang - up close and personal and like Mark said, and I agree 100% - if you have a sincere desire to "have" the the wmms - you will find a way to get your own copy of them - and the opportunity, eventually to share a Wholeness Perspective based upon your OWN experiences of self-realization - to everyone who crosses your path ... on the bridge that the LTO built.

PWN needs to change the title of this book , if they want to be remembered in the History that they are making, as being Honest and Heart-centered in an intent to present the WMMs (nothing more, nothing less) to the dwindling audience/generation of people who still buy books... or take John's work out of the book, because it isn't WMMs / Universally true - and it gets less true as we evolve daily away from that era of Saviorship - his activation and commitment were the results of his own sincere interest in the Materials already presented by the LTO's Avatar, on the internet... and to suggest that the WMMs were a joint work of James and John is just being not being honest.

just my perspective of the interview and the latest effort to commercialize the WMMs ... like it or lump it - your opinions of me have no influence on my ability to discern honesty from deception triggered by resistance to (SELF) awareness.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
markz I think you may find this interview with Darlene Berges and Mark Hempel interesting for what you have experienced with your focus on the Sovereign Integral t-shirt. I love mine. :wink:

Planetwork Press Team Interview

Published on Apr 20, 2013

Last January the Planetwork Press Team recorded an interview session which we felt that members of the WingMakers community would like to hear. We talk about how WingMakers and Planetwork Press started working together to produce the WingMakers Materials globally in physical print. Tony Sakson moderated the session with Mark Hempel and Darlene Berges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aNNlpiQ_k

Event 2

On April 30th the hosts of both Earth Wisdom Radio and Other World Radio, will conduct an interview with Mark Hempel. This will be an interesting experiment interviewing on both shows at the same time. The interview will be a 2 hour event.

You can go to http://www.earthwisdomradio.com or http://www.earthwisdomradio.com and check out all the details. All the book covers are part of the announcement if you want to see them.

TIME USA: 10PM EDT/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM PST Duration: 120 minutes. Overseas listeners check for local times from New York USA to your city time at :http://www.WorldTimeEngine.com

Event 3

The team is working diligently on the finishing touches for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I and and the latest novel by JamesThe Weather Composer. We met today and have set June 1, 2013 as the release date for the Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume I. The release for The Weather Composer will be around the first or second week of June. The pre-order process will be released by WingMakers.com. The Collected Works of the Wingmakers Volume II will be coming in the third quarter of 2013.

Best regards,

The Planetwork Press Team

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:12 pm 

Looking at IT .......takes me to the place where Purple Brown and Black Dragons live ......and I soar like an Eagle being with them......One of us ,,,,,many in number are We.....here at the Jersey Shore ....Memorial Day weekend Seaside Heights open for business......Seth Grossman running against Governor Christ IE who has lost 75 lbs due to surgery.......running for President ....you must start early.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

I love the Sovereign Integral.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5