WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html

Last edited by markzorb on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Is Nammu a Nommo ?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
no ... I don't believe that Sol would have sex with a "fish-like creature" - the book told us that she was one of Anu's concubines ... and how beautiful she was ... nothing mentioned about her having a " humanoid upper torsos and a fish-like lower torso and tail" - nothing about her being "worshiped" or a teacher either ... just your typical quantum slut IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am 
Posting Freak

Is the double m's that lead me to the double n's......does not Nammu have the ability to project any image she wants.......and when first spotted was not she just a head in the water.....has to be something in the fact that James has made Zenith an expert on the Dogon culture......not saying that i believe this........just that it is causing me to explore the possibility.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm 

In Sumerian mythology, Nammu (also Namma, spelled ideographically NAMMA ) was a primeval goddess, corresponding to Tiamat in Babylonian mythology.
Nammu was the primeval sea (Engur) that gave birth to An (heaven) and Ki (earth) and the first gods, representing the Apsu, the fresh water ocean that the Sumerians believed lay beneath the earth, the source of life-giving water and fertility in a country with almost no rainfall.

see more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nammu

Last edited by yhg342 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

There is also a character in "The Mists of Avalon" called Nammu and she becomes as treacherous as her that is revealed in Quantusum. She was of the Goddess priesthood of the Druids and those priestesses of Avalon did not have an easy time of it, perhaps, because of the times they lived in for the huge changes taking place. Transitional periods always seem to have such social upheaval involved and usually.....because of the quantum leaps of consciousness about to take place. Solomon in Quantusum had a few of those to say the least and Nammu aided him for how much he accelerated after his encounters with her. He touched her as well in ways she was unaware of. Such is the effect of a Sonverto on everyone who crosses their path....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 am 
Posting Freak

believe what you will, but Anu apparently "touched" Nammu a lot more than Sol - who was in an altered state, and who probably wouldn't have "touched" her any other way (snicker)

Like all of those who "use" sex to influence others - Sol got screwed up (royally) HA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

[quote="yhg342"][size=150]In Sumerian mythology, Nammu (also Namma, spelled ideographically NAMMA ) was a primeval goddess, corresponding to Tiamat in Babylonian mythology.
Nammu was the primeval sea (Engur) that gave birth to An (heaven) and Ki (earth) and the first gods, representing the Apsu, the fresh water ocean that the Sumerians believed lay beneath the earth, the source of life-giving water and fertility in a country with almost no rainfall.

Thanks for posting this .....have had amnesia re remembering that Marduk defeated her.....am feeling re-energized ....is good to see the Vision of Mantustia......and even better to feel IT's frequency

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 pm 
Posting Freak

seriously, are you suggesting that I am every Carol that ever lived ... or that you are every Mark when we don't even name ourselves :lol: all those Hay-susez are Jesus (not to forget the million Marys) - every Alexander is the Great ... and now every Nanna is Nammu in some other language :lol: :lol: :lol: you win the T shirt of the week prize ...

Post subject: SI TEE SHIRT ACTIVATION
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Talking about tee shirts....must mention that I have received the Sovereign Integral tee shirt from ...................... http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html .....Just wearing has encoded and activated something wonderful within me........am encouraging all to get and enjoy IT's effect on yourself...................... "Love is a state of consciousness that flows from the soul of the individual to the heart and aligns with the perspective of the individual to the Sovereign Integral."
- pg 784 Quantusum....

Post subject: Re: Soverign Integral tee shirt activation
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

beautiful ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am 

Nice design, someone should develop an amulet from it. T-shirts don't work for me but I do wear jewelry!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:27 pm 

Haha!

awesome t-shirt! I might buy one together with the collected works of the wingmakers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm 

I just ordered one. I will be wearing this in the workplace :]. I always wanted a t-shirt that had lyricus symbols on it. I pondered what I would put on a t-shirt I created. I guess the symbol on the t-shirt is mysterious enough :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Tee shirt has power.....physical shift has taken place for me .....40 foot tree on my front lawn uprooted....no power off and on......10-11-12 days.......shoreline gone.......very lucky though at my place of business.......did not lose power.........people coming in off the streets......has doubled.....to do wash........some have noticed ...my orgone art

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

ok, I am pushing it to believe that anything manifested has some degree of consciousness - but I just can't bring myself to believe that a T-shirt has power :mrgreen:

but I do understand that the symbols on this particular Tee shirt do have the ability to activate, otherwise dormant programs in a SECU ... I appreciate that the symbol looks like a Y (at first glance) because the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, has all the answers to the "why" questions ... and I appreciate that someone has finally made them available ... I would just love to see someone wearing one in my neighborhood.

I also appreciate that it isn't being sold out of the WM's website ... I don't wear Ts so I am waiting for the coffee mug ... please, Darlene, put it on a big one (bowl with a handle) that will fit under my espresso maker 8)

so you think the orgon (holy hand grenades) that you planted around your property have protected you ? because my orgon generator hasn't brought me much rain (or maybe it has - considering we're in a drought area) ... maybe I'll make some little ones to bury on my property line - with double helix crystal in the corners - if their combined power would bring me rain, I am sure my neighbors would appreciate it too ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

Mark I'm very happy to see you are alright. And symbols can be very powerful....when you believe in them. And with that symbol, I see why you would believe in its power. I know from my own experience in daunting weather conditions how intense focus on a certian kind of symbol, despite the weather, can have a very powerful effect. It's why I am still around today. This is something the Annunaki don't want us to know, they use it coupled with their technology all the time so that we fear them without knowing why. Not all power is the same nor our time here. Let Darlene know you're alright if you haven't already, she was quite concerned about you as well.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm 

mark, glad to hear you "flowed in compassion" through the storm; I thought about you too. A 40 ft tree uprooted - wow!

starduster wrote:
ok, I am pushing it to believe that anything manifested has some degree of consciousness - but I just can't bring myself to believe that a T-shirt has power

Not by itself, but T-shirt + meaningful symbol + heart/mind/consciousness/beliefs/behavior of wearer = power

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Restore the Shore.......but changing the coastlines ok by me.......new matrix going into effect 121212......no matter what you or Athena say SD.......symbol on tee is a SI ......IT has "power".....to transform yourself....if you let IT......physical change has taken place here in Jersey.......Fema camps a reality forevermore because those of us who live this close to the Waters......Serpents anyway.......is our nature to be wet.....is how we breathe ................funny......but Nutation is the key to the Grand Portal,,,,,,,the 2070'S promising us right now.......as to timneline.................have spoken on the phone to Darlene ....thanks for your concern Shay.......I did not miss being without electricity..........was like being camping............our spin in Space is different.....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Mark you really think that was the GLOBAL coastal event? ... because I believe that was your second warning ... and if you don't act on it now, it's "three strikes and you're OUT" ... the fact that the Mayan's calculations have been 100% accurate, for centuries - makes it a no brainier to me ...

personally I would have thought that the gamma rays would have more effect (heating things up) but maybe they are ... but the only signs of "awakening" so far was the collective effort of the States to say NO MORE ... which I believe is brilliant ...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am 
Posting Freak

Symbol on the tee for lack of a better word has power and i encourage all to get one to experience for themselves................. 3 strikes and .out from what SD ?.................despite outer appearance everything is in Divine Order and on track to succeed .......human instrument not the end all,,.....and what we have here is an opportunity to apply ................this.................... There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude
2) Observance of Source in all things
3) Nuturence of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events--both in the universal and personal contexts

http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

oh but the Human Instrument is the "end all" of the Entity's progress ... because as the materials reveal, we can't make any progress without it ... because we are not WHOLE without it ... and the Light-body "sheath" wasn't designed to experience MEST ...

you can believe what you want to believe, or you can choose to believe what the LTO are revealing is the "developmental process" for the SI ... if you choose not to proceed, that is perfectly fine, but no one is going to progress, in a fragmented state of consciousness ... and the Entity isn't going to grasp the scope of its purpose of creation, as long as it is limited to the HI's perspective ... and its HMS that has been programed by Anu to conceal its true identity and to supress its consciousness

you are the only one who can change your state of being - because you created it and the circumstances you find yourself in ... you chose to come here now ... and you choose to resist the awarness the materials offer you - and to transform your perspective of the Plan of First source and to participate in it ... when you choose to ignore Nature's warnings ... because when the Earth physically shifts - the oceans will slosh and the coastlines of the world will be washed clean (again) --- in preparation for a New Age --- of Transparency, that can not exist in the enviornment that exists today ... the Central System WILL collapse and it will be the end of the Empire of deception ... and all of those who depend upon it for their existence, self-worth and sustenance.

One person at a time, we have the ability to transform our collective state of being ... by saying NO more to dependence ... and choosing to do what we came here to do NOW ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 am 
Posting Freak

In the meantime... for alignment.....am encouraging all to ..buy and wear the tee shirt that can be gotten here http://www.planetworkpress.com/pages/SI_TeeShirt.html ..This grey 100% cotton tee shirt displays the Sovereign Integral symbol as it appears on The Dohrman Prophecy and Quantusum cover spines
and on the back cover of Quantusum.

"Love is a state of consciousness that flows from the soul of the individual to the heart and aligns with the perspective of the individual to the Sovereign Integral."
- pg 784 Quantusum.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 am 
Posting Freak

Mark the symbol of that t-shirt as Annanke has referenced IS POWERFUL FOR THE BELEIF IN IT. YOU KNOW. IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT NO MATTER WHAT STARDUSTER SAYS OTHERWISE, SHE LIKES TO COMPLICATE THINGS ACCORDING TO HER OWN AGENDA. BLESS HER ANYWAY.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 am 
Posting Freak

I've ordered a T-shirt because I know the power of belief and in that symbol in particular and I don't need anyone to dictate to me what I need or should believe in ,and least of all starduster. Simplicity is its own reward in awareness and remember where you heard it from. Ask starduster about her own physical health before you choose to "follow" her in her beliefs. This has gotten soooo old. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 am 
Posting Freak

Remember also that in being a true sovereign being you need NEVER jusify or expain yourself to anyone and least of all starduster. She can do all of that for what she allows within her own mind to justify if not ask permission for her every move. :roll: In other words its all in her mind so let her grabble with what she has created with herself FOR HER BELEIFS. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N