WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Phowa
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 am 
Posting Freak

This concept is important to the story being told on many levels of consciousness........clearly James is telling us to look at IT.

Post subject: Re: Phowa
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
Phowa (Wylie: 'pho ba; also spelled Powa or Poa phonetically; Sanskrit: saṃkrānti) is a Vajrayāna Buddhist meditation practice. It may be described as "the practice of conscious dying", "transference of consciousness at the time of death", "mindstream transference", or “enlightenment without meditation” (Wylie: ma-sgom sangs-rgyas).
wikipedia

not included in the WMMs, other than where the "transference of consciousness" that the Annunaki practice is mentioned in the DP ... which I understand is done with technology and has little or nothing to do with enhancing one's state of consciousness naturally ... just (re)moving one's soul from the HI they incarnated into

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Look at page 130 Quantusum SD.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am 

hi mark,

Thank you for drawing my attention to the term "phowa." There is so much in this story that it is easy to miss things the first time around. (In the online version, "phowa" appears on page 156.)

In the Wikipedia article you mentioned, I found this of interest:

"Phowa has many different meanings; in Tibetan it means "transferring consciousness." The highest form is known as the phowa of the dharmakaya which is meditation on the great perfection. When you do Dzogchen meditation, there's no need to transfer anything, because there's nothing to transfer, no place to transfer it, nor anyone to do it. That's the highest, and greatest phowa practice."

I'd also like to comment on the "technological" vs. "natural" methods of enhancing consciousness: In a sense, Solomon's consciousness transfer and subsequent awakening was initiated by technological means: the heart transplant. He was also given a lot of drugs, which may have catalyzed or shaped the process somehow.

I also note in the WingMakers 4th Philo:

Quote:
...the Grand Portal is not easily comprehensible. It will require an educated humanity in the fields of cosmology, technology, and science. It is for this reason that medical technologies in the field of genetics and neural mapping will proceed in the 21st century to enable a new, spatial intelligence to anyone who desires it. While this medical technology may seem to some as an artificial, and therefore unwelcome technology, it will be required for much of the human race in order to comprehend the Grand Portal, and it should not be feared.

This technology will accelerate a portion of the brain center that is responsible for spatial, multidimensional constructs and highly abstract thought processes. In the average human mind, it will permit the Grand Portal's energy system to be comprehensible, and, therefore, believed as a scientific principle as factual as the force of gravity. http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:07 am 
Posting Freak

the concepts found in the Novels that James writes are "secular" - in other words, they express the "general beliefs" of a culture ... other than Salomon in the DP - none of the characters has any specific knowledge of the Wingmaker's Materials (like we do) ... and in the materials, it explains that due to our present state of consciousness (fragmented) we need to transform our present state of being ...

The LTO materials do not suggest that we "transfer consciousness" (even though it tell us that it is possible) - even without any research, one can assume that when you "transfer" knowledge - that it is going from one place to another ... from one HI to another ... but the LTO tell us that our consciousness in "individuated" ... unique - which makes the HI unique because the materials also tell us that SECUs were created with bodies ... you can't just transfer your consciousness from one HI to any HI ... each HI is created specifically for the consciousness / fragment of god it will carry ...

the only "acceptable" transference" of consciousness is incarnation ... RE-incarnation is an illusion created by Anu, the reason he created the idea of an "after-life" is because entities have to "wait" for ten generations, for the exact combination of genes that produced your HI to generate a new HI for YOU ...

there is nothing in the materials to suggest - immortality is contingent upon whether or not you know how to "transfer your consciousness" from one HI to another ... they tell us that our Consciousness/Soul goes with us - even into the illusionary world of Death that Anu created to suppress our evolutionary "growth" (via experience) .

what the WMMs suggest is that we ENHANCE our consciousness ... by reintegrating the Entitys components - for a Wholeness Perspective ... which should not be confused with transfering consciousness - into a HI that was not created for you (by the wingmakers) --- the only difference I can see between "transference" and being a "walk-in" is that transference is a "hostile take over " while the other demands permission .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:53 pm 

I've actually heard about this practice (or so I think), I know of it by the name "Cosmic brainprogram" (Swedish: Kosmiskt Hjärnprogram) from a book written by Alexander J Markus from 1993 called "From barbarian-stage to super-consciousness" (Swedish: Från Barbarstadiet till Supermedvetande). Alexander J Markus, lives in sweden, he saw a light-being in hungary year 1953 who said to him that he needs to move to sweden because sweden is safe, and has good energies and a new light will emerge from sweden... so he moved there, but he has also been in the mountains of equador meditating with Johnny Lovewisdom, and then he returned to sweden... this was a short bio of him... if you are interested in further reading check this:

http://www.human-academy.com/4_alexander_markus_resa_ecuador.asp <--- WOW, re-reading this page... I notice that he mentions wingmakers... In a picture. What... this site has nothing to do with wingmakers.

Alexander J Markus talks about a "Yoga practice" that is the most important of them all he says. It is more important than food and sleep, he says. It is an "Meditation practice" - "To die a living death, without cutting the silverstring" (as he describes it), you just close your eyes and focus on your third eye, so that you can breach through the dark, and actually see (past lives etc..) while you have your eyes closed, and then you listen to the "sound" (I'm not being so specific on the details now)

But this guy remembers his past lives... he was once a Pharao. More specifically... he was Pharao Akhenato (1300 years before christ), and he was murdered (poisoned) by the Amon-priesthood, because of his claims: the sun you shall worship, before the priesthood.

He remembers his incarnation as Marcion... year 100, he was banished from the church because he was teaching gnosticism.

year 1500, he was Miguel Servetos in spain, and he was burned to death, because he tried to reform the church.

year 1700, he incarnated as Georg Rakoczi son of Prince Leopold II Rakoczi in transsylvania.

year 1800, he incarnated as Wilhelm August Eduard Max Triepcke, in Berlin, Germany. And he became the guardian of Maria Martha Mathilde Triepcke, who was in know as Madame Dubarry in her previous incarnation, and the incarnation after that she was known as Marie Kröyer, wife to a painter Peder Severin Kröyer in denmark, and later the wife of Hugo Alfvén, in Tällberg, Sweden.

this guy is deep, and his book is full of authentic infromation... and I even did his meditation practice for a while... but I stopped (because I didn't feel comfortable with the practice, I might have been very impatient too). I wonder... could his meditation practice be the same that markzorb is describing. Phowa.

or as starduster linked:

Phowa (Wylie: 'pho ba; also spelled Powa or Poa phonetically; Sanskrit: saṃkrānti) is a Vajrayāna Buddhist meditation practice. It may be described as "the practice of conscious dying", "transference of consciousness at the time of death", "mindstream transference", or “enlightenment without meditation” (Wylie: ma-sgom sangs-rgyas).

or as he calls it: The Cosmic brain program.

this is a fascinating subject.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 am 

In the novel Quantusum, a highly advanced Tibetan lama transfers his consciousness into Solomon's body. During this process, Solomon's new, transplanted heart is energetically connected with his old mind.

There is a beautiful passage here, which I will quote (in service to those who may find it inspiring, and if they have not read the book, as a catalyst to do so):

"I will strike the heart's keys, and this chord will harmonize your heart and mind, and they will unite. You must stop this foolish doubt that has seized you for an entire lifetime. With two minds you dither into sleep. You become like an awakened stone. Your eyes will pivot to look within, and you will have no choice but to trust your new heart, as everything around you is re-created. But this, this trust, is what is being born and forged here." p. 162, Quantusum, http://www.spiritstate.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

The awaking of the incarnate,the spirit was always with you,its not like being possessed. He isnt talking about the physical heart but the opening of the second heart Chakra that is located in your throat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you are reading too much into it ... it was not a transferance of consciousness/soul - they transplanted a human heart - it has intelligence but it doesn't originate there...and it doesn't stay there - the mind stores memories of this life, and the Phantom Core stores memories of all the Entity's experiences. It is my understanding that the Human Heart transfers, what we call "sub" conscious (intuitive) intelligence from the Soul to the HI ... perhaps HI and human hearts are generic items - but Soul's aren't and neither is the Entity's heart ... even though it was mentioned, that Anu has the ability to transfer consciousness in the DP novel - there isn't any reason for me to believe that Sol's heart transplant was a transference of consciousness ... he just got a very well conditioned heart (clear and practiced at transfering intelligence without distortion) With a "refined" heart, Sol saw what its Soul was seeing - remember - he was never there - he was always here ... and they entered his mind through the sub-conscious - because Sol was UNconscious -

they were able to appear, holographically to Sol when he was conscious - but no one else saw them - the heart he was given was the heart he needed to discover his true identity ... and he couldn't do that with his clogged up heart (or was it "withered"? I don't remember if it told us - but at any rate, it was dysfunctional) and what he was created to do, was an event in history that would cause the entire species to change their perspective of life. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 am 
Posting Freak

As Ananake stated the Tibetan Lama transfered his consciousness into Sol's so he could help Sol to understand and help connect his mind with his new more refined heart. Sometimes when we are red we can't see red and the Lama knew this about Sol and helped him. It's all there on page 162 of Quantusum.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I think we are talking about two different events ... but I do appreciate the link and that perspective ... and would like to add my own perspective of "transferring consciousness" between entities ... I have no doubt that a dis-embodied being (not to be confused with an entity) can, with YOUR PERMISSION, inhabit (any) Human Instrument (I believe that it was designed to interface with Anu's "sheath").... I also believe that it doesn't have to inhabit your body to "transfer consciousness" -so IMO there is no reason for it to enter your body

I don't think that The Tibetian Monk was an "Entity" - all of Sol's visions were going on in the realms of his mind (only) but his new heart was prepared to recieve and transmit "messages" without distorting them, from the components of the Entity that pass on intelligence to the heart, to the Mind ... the "consciousness" that the Monk transmitted to Sol, was something Sol personified in his mind to get the point across to the HI, that it needed to quit resisting the purpose of its creation ... and to turn away from the figments of its imagination.

It is my understanding that when the Entity "fragmented its Consciousness" it simply "disconnected" its link with its Soul or Individuated Consciousness ... I imagine that it was like suffering from Amnesia (as Sol's character did) - from the moment you incarnate on Earth - you consciousness of your previous life is "un-plugged" - because that is what we came here to experience - Individuality and to appreciate fully why were were created with Individuated Consciousness... and what it contributes to Wholeness.

The spiritual components of the Entity's Individuated Consciousness (defined in the Anatomy Paper and Glossary) are what the GM calls "Soul" because they are all "form-less" systems that communicate to the HI via the Heart... but the Human Heart's source of intelligence (Intuitive) is from all these components of the Entity (because they all contribute to Consciousness.) They were designed to work in sync with each other as ONE consciousness but when the ENtity fragmented its consciousness - these systems no longer function as one - as the materials reveal the components of the IC are unaware of each other In most instances, the fundamental systems that comprise the individuated consciousness are not aware of one another in any significant way and operate independently, as if in their own worlds. ...but we can all ( learn to) recognize their presence and appreciate their influence (as a Muse or a Heroic inspiration, or perhaps as "pass-life recall" moment or as an "original" thought),... the Anatomy Paper reveals their identity - we (can) Know that they exist - but they are living in their "own" worlds and the HI doesn't know how to access them at will, only the Entity can restore their original reconfiguration

When the Entity limited its perspectives to that of the Human Instrument, it must have been very confident that it (the HI) would discover why it was here - after all FS is embedded (and can be found) in all manifestations ... and with Free Will there was nothing to prevent it from exploring and discovering its "forgotten Identity", so that it could restore its full consciousness (just like Sol in the book) Sol had to learn how to trust who he was created to BE -

in the book, Sol played an important role in the discovery of the Grand Portal, but in the materials, it tells us that we each play an important role in the process of that discovery

while the actual discovery of the Grand Portal may ultimately be credited to a handful of individuals, it will be the achievement of millions of entities that grafted their intellects, actions, and inspirational ideas together to build the ultimate mosaic of the human spirit. Anyone involved in these works will be a part of this mosaic.
A22 Q&As Session 2

PS I don't see why an Entity would transfer its consciousness into another Entity ... another HI perhaps, if it serves some purpose and isn't occupied (snicker)