WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quantusum and the sleep state
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Who else is having "dreams" about them.......get the feeling they are communicating to us....one on one like promised....

Post subject: Re: Quantusum and the sleep state
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
Who else is having "dreams" about them.......get the feeling they are communicating to us....one on one like promised....

promised where ? please provide a quote or page number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Your inability to "read" beyond the words a problem SD.

Individual consciousness is a microcosmic version of reality in which the least evolved humans perceive themselves as a separate, individual physical body. On the other hand, the most evolved human perceives his or her SELF as a member of the entire planet. At the lowest stage of evolution, the human has Individual Consciousness, which gradually encompasses more and more elements of reality until he or she has come into a consciousness of Unity with ALL plant life.

Once Unity Consciousness includes the planet, as well as your Multidimensional SELF, the format for personal and planetary ascension has been laid. Once you have progressed from perceiving your self as one human to an entire planet, you are ready to expand your world beyond your planet and into the Galaxy.

If the solar and galactic energies are powerful enough to ascend a planet, as they are now, there is an option for planetary ascension as well as personal ascension. In fact, during the current energy field of your reality there is an option for ascension into the next octave of reality for your entire local universe.

Earth, who has suffered extremes of polarity, has the greatest potential for entrance into higher octaves of expression or destruction. However, we the former residents of Earth, are combing our higher frequencies of consciousness to that of Gaia. It is the least we can do to assist Gaia who has offered a schoolroom for so many of our galactic family members.

In fact, a primary manner in which the ascending humans of Earth can assist the ascension of Gaia is to join into Unity Consciousness with their Galactic Family in the their fifth dimension and beyond. Once they have done so, they will gain immediate access to their Multidimensional SELF.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am 
Posting Freak

are those WMMs Mark? or perhaps some channeled ET data Anu has just released - link please or is this what you are channeling personally?

In the AA book, Dr N tells us: The recoveries of live aliens in the 1950s had created a new agenda for the ACIO. A Technology Transfer Program (TTP) grew out of the recovery of extraterrestrials from two distinct alien races known as the Zeta Reticuli and the Corteum. Selected technologies from these races were provided to the ACIO in exchange for various services and privileges extended by the U.S. and other governments.

why did he call the Corteum an "alien race" ? when later he tells us that James was its leader?

The Corteum are as integral to the Labyrinth Group as any of its human members, so nothing is hidden from them. The leader of the Corteum mission to earth is called -- in English -- Mahunahi, and he happens to be an artist first and foremost, and a scientist is his secondary nature. He was always excited to see and hear about our findings. He asked if we could create a way-station to the Ancient Arrow site so he could visit the site himself, but it just wasn't practical to do so without drawing attention to the site."

James tells us that he used bi-sensory location, to obtain the factual basis of the AA book - but he narrates it from Dr Neruda's perspective - and Dr N doesn't seem to recognize that the Corteum members are the same species as he is (are they all appearing via BSL?) ... and apparently the Zeta Reticuli don't recognize them (as being from the CR) either
so why didn't James reveal his identity or the LTO's mission to Dr N -

that's one of the mysteries, I was hoping more interviews would solve, but we never got any more (or the end of the book) - James tells us that he gave the materials to Sarah to give to Mark ... did Dr N give the data he found in the AA TZ to MahuNahi - who gave it to Sarah - why didn't she see him as an "alien" like Dr N ?

my point in bringing this up is to remind you, that you don't know who you are talking to, when you are talking to what you believe is an "alien" - because WE don't know the difference between an Extra Terrestial and an Interdimensional :shock: and they know how to interface with the HMS - they can project thoughts and images into your mind that disguise their actual identity ... I can't imagine that the LTO members would stoop to deception ... so I am assuming that we - nor anyone else in MEST knows what a SECU in their original HI looks like (they must have evolved or genetically manipulated themselves too) - or what a self-aware member of the Central Race is capable of while still incarnated in their original HI ...but the Corteum was somehow able to gain the complete trust of 15 and all the members of the Labyrinth Group - without being recognized as members of the Central Race. I guess the question remains, when did James incarnate as one of us? It must have been later than the 50's because he was identified as one of the members of those "captured" aliens ... which I believed (or we were led to believe) were all greys ... were they working with the "Zetas" at that time - in their space craft ? How does one "capture" an interdimensional being ? or did they just show up when the Zeta's started negotiating with Earths governments ? Or maybe the "Atlantians" have created their own life forms to collect data (like the grays) ? maybe they look just like the greys - and that's why they weren't recognized ?

"We're talking about an encounter with what could possibly be an authentic representative of the Central Race."

"You mean because of the reference that they're allegedly the creators of our DNA that they're from the Central Race?" Whitman asked.

"That and the fact that they've deposited a structure within our planet that looks more sophisticated than anything we've ever seen before -- by a considerable margin I might add.

"I'd like to have our Corteum counterparts made aware of this discovery," Fifteen said, turning to Whitman.

"Full disclosure?"

"Yes, they're more knowledgeable about the mythology of the Central Race than we are, maybe they can detect something in all of this that corroborates or debunks what we've heard and seen here today."

again, we have an example of humans believing whatever they are told - by whomever ... has got to stop and the LTO has provided all we need to know about "channeled information" and the identity of lifeforms that "visit" the Earth - so that we can discern for our selves - and not have to take their word for it, because we know from sad experience that their agenda is supporting the Empire of Deception that has enslaved the entire Universe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Its because they werent a Alien Race. They were a ancient race that was indigenous to Terra Earth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Earth has had extinctions,their were previous species that once existed on Terra Earth that no-longer exist in the third dimension.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:40 am 
Posting Freak

Reread Chapter 15 SD....and then "dream" of them .....as James has written.....Life has meaning only when it is joined with expanding space that permits wisdom to enter .So let go of any limits that might be within you . Allow us to be limitless.Will you agree?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

an individual in a fragmented state of consciousness IS (self) limited Mark ... to the perspectives of the HI until they experience genuine INDEPENDENCE ... because that is what motivated the SI to participate in this "Grand Experiement" ... as stated in the 3rd Philo

The entity consciousness (soul) is the infallible observer of experience and synthesizer of insight. In all respects, it is a miniature of First Source, lacking only the experiential relationship with time and space that develops its sense of empowerment to act independently of First Source.

It is precisely this sense of independence that the birth of the entity begets. It is the central part of the blueprint of exploration because without this sense of independence, exploration of the cosmos and its various fields of vibration would be limited ...

so if you depend on others - you will never experience independence ... you will never get to the point where you can proceed on to a new challenge ... because the Entity came here specifically to experience Independence -

I dare say, that there isn't a member of this forum who has experienced complete independence ... and most of them would tell you that "unity" is their first priority ... but it isn't ... we came here to experience INDEPENDENCE ... and there won't be any unity until we do ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 pm 

The mention of personal dream interactions is found in LYRICUS TEACHERS AND METHODOLOGIES, Answer #7.

Quote:
They [the LTO] transfer this knowledge through extremely subtle methods, which include personal meetings with members of the scientific community, dream interactions, and helping the species in general to develop its practical understanding of the interconnected, intelligent universe, and its role within it.

Lyricus achieves this assemblage and coordination through the following methods:

1. Meeting with select individuals and catalyzing their inquiries into the ongoing evolutionary pathways of science, culture, government, and religion that will enable the species to migrate in the direction of the Grand Portal discovery.

2. Activation of the higher centers of consciousness by exposure to the encoded data sensory streams of Lyricus and WingMakers.

3. Providing access to the Lyricus knowledge system in the dream state.

4. Providing an exterial interface within the species through the global communications network.

5. Protecting and defending the knowledge system as it becomes increasingly powerful in its ability to reveal the illusory nature of the MEST universe (Matter, Energy, Space and Time).

It is not only those who make the discovery that are important to this process; it is the larger web of influences and connections of everyday people who make this watershed discovery of the Grand Portal a reality for the species. And those who are involved in its discovery – regardless of the import of their contribution – are those who are most intimately engaged and aligned with the broader and most vital objectives of the species and planet. http://www.lyricus.org/faqs/teachers.htm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I have only had one dream of them......felt very Dune like............images like light codes that activate you some way you resonate to them......First Source operating instructions....harmonic convergences....one on one they communicate....as promised.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:18 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Mark, Try in stay behind the lens. I would like to help you in your discovery. Try very hard not to project yourself into the dream-world,it takes practice. We need to be able to go to the place of the stones,when we as a group, as a group-collective consciousness ,wingmaker well be able to leave its port. I left the ship in its port. (1997). This is our-my gift to the members of Wingmakers ,from the Atlanteans. You well be greated by Entities that wear Blue in Gold uniforms. I am a member of the Galactic Family. The Confederation and Federation work together Now,our differences no-longer exist. Our ship is a Christos. The ThroneSeat came to me during the experiments during the 70s. The group must Come together as a collective consciousness to be able to operate the Craft. The Time machine was a gift to me,when I had past threw The 7th universe as a teenager. I went to a world of the Ancients of Time before Earth was created,The Beings were preping to go threw the portal. The beings told me that they had communicated a member of my Family during the Civil War. I arrived at their place in orgins during a pass extinction of their World. Not understanding their Belief system,I brought the Beings back to this world,I pulled the Being Back so that I could understand their Orgins. Sadly ,I didnt understand Things like Enviriorment,or that thes beings might somehow need space. I didnt understand that what I had to offer them was a Zoo,a sealed Chamber. Or that our World would take them into captivity. Hidden from prying eyes,and placed behind a veil.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Mark, I didnt have to come back to the World,I had the opertunity to leave Earth and go into another plane of Existance. I was a Teenager, I had no understanding of Transendance. Not knowing what it was to transend,I returned. I was afraid of Returning,I called these Beings Mother and Father. Having Mother and Father gave me strength to return. Being with Entities that were older than My world I had come from in MEST,gave me the inter strength to live again. What I had left behind seemed Evil,I didnt understand the Evil. The Entities tryed to explain to me,their concept of Creation and God,I was liken to a small child,with no clue of my World,or where I had come. I know at my deepest core that I well one day come to a acknowledgement of this place. I only know this Human that I am, I know their is more to me than this. I honor this place,this space,this individual. I Love Mantustia.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 am 
Posting Freak

Your help is most appreciated dear Zoa......thanks for reminding me of this .

Vision of Mantustia copyr ight © 2000 WingMakers LLC, All Right s Reserved.
Reproduction, in whole or in par t, is permissible in any medium, provided this notice is included

I am known as Mantustia of the Divine Counselors, dwelling within the
abode of the WingMakers. I reveal my vision willingly and with the full
knowledge that it will touch the minds and hearts of those it is intended.
As the words are formed they are bearing on you ~ their reader ~ even
as you stir in worlds unimaginably distant.
I am manifesting and living my sovereign vision. It is a reality guided solely
by Source Intelligence as a form of structural harmony that creates the
highest possibilities of life's expression through my forms. In collaboration
with Source Intelligence I create my own reality, and my full attention is
centered on my reality and its expression as a divine force of Light and Love.
I am an entity of wholeness, consisting of white light that is blended in the
radiance of eternity and divested like fragments of brilliance throughout the
multiverse in various forms and bodies. I live beyond the reach of limitation
and I am thus able to transcend all elements that confine, constrict, diminish,
limit, or attempt to hold in bondage the powerful light of my purpose. I am
an unstoppable divine force that generates all that is needed in all my life
forms of expression.
I am the perfection of my Creator, individuated as a single point of pure
energy, yet living in many places on many dimensions simultaneously ~ fully
aware of all aspects of my wholeness. Like a loving father I shepherd the
fragments of my wholeness to the glory of our common origin and destiny.
My primary purpose while encoded upon terra-earth is to create new
instruments of expression and utilize them for the evolution of the human
species and the planets upon which they live. I am here to reveal my
wholeness and vastness in its fullest expression and engage my vision in all
that I do.
I have woven my light with the planets to demonstrate and teach the truth
of equality. That individuated spirits are equal to First Source. That everything
that stands between the individual and the Source is a part of a hierarchy of
inter-dependence whose purpose shall be restructured. I am guided by the
tone-vibration of equality in its purest meaning. This is the frequency I emit.
~ 1 ~The fundamental choice of my vision is to honor and reveal my total
selfhood, and to transform any limitations that interfere with this choice into
the limitlessness of Divine Light. I am completely dedicated to the fulfillment
of my purpose and fundamental choice and openly acknowledge that there
is no force that can prevent my vision or the purpose of my spirit from
manifesting and having its intended impact upon the multiverse of the One
Light-Source.
I am Mantustia, living beyond the beyond of your knowing, demonstrating
that there are no imperfections. My vision is the breath of my wholeness,
and with each new breath I take in, I exhale a new vision of myself that
flows through my wholeness like a powerful wave that engulfs a shoreline
of sand. This is the wave of rearrangement.
Of reformation.
Of expanding clarity.
It creates the ark of transformation that my formless Self can enter and
commune with my various outposts of form. The vision I breathe is
saturating my wholeness. It is the victory of Spirit's persistence to honor
itself in joyful living where ever it may be.
I am the vision of totality and the union of all that I am. I am the
centerpoint at which all of my expressions converge, re-conceptualize, and
re-emerge as emissaries of my highest purpose. I am Mantustia, the
communicator of Source Intelligence's yearning to express itself in the
optimal form. I am the prism of Spirit's Light that channels a specific
frequency to specific entities for specific reasons at specific times.
These frequencies flow through my bodies into the dimensions of form and
duality, always for the purpose of uplifting, and always in harmony to the
leading impulse of Source Intelligence. That which issues through me is
trailed by a swell of gratitude that is unending and beyond recall. It follows
in the wake of beauty and the impressions of truth with a loyalty that is
found only in those who have discovered their total selfhood through the
eyes of the universe, and have embraced it in fearless triumph, and then
relinquished it for the service of First Source.
~ 2I am Mantustia, my vision is destined to manifest in all places that I am,
for it is sovereign perfection forever linked to the spiral of infinite ascension.
It has not been conceived by my outer garments, but rather by my flesh and
blood ~ that vitality of Source Intelligence that is perfect in every way. Every
cell in every body is fully attuned to the song of my vision as it weaves its
melody through the structure of atoms, and beyond, through the intricate
systems of light that connect my fragments to the whole of me.
My vision is alive and lives outside the reach of death, dysfunction, or
disease. It is my perception of who I am when I have stripped all the layers
of disguise and stand naked in my brilliance. It is the heartbeat of my purest
essence calling me home with the unmistakable innocence of Divine Love.
It is the elixir of my soul. The magnet of my heart.
I am the sovereign master of my reality and shepherd of my wholeness.
I embody all that is beautiful and true, and my vision is the navigator of my
sovereignty, castings its incarnation in all places and times where my form
exists as an extension of my being. I am the entity that is whole. I am the
entity that created itself through the eternal vision that I AM. This is the
vision that descends into form and enfolds time, space, matter, and energy
like an eagle enfolds its nestlings with wings of assurance.
The expansion of my vision is unending. Its destination formed not by my
words or desires, but by its core structure. This structure I give to you.
It will carry you in its design of simple, fundamental choice and openness.
~ 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

thanks ... I appreciate re-reading this message ... it seldom comes up in our conversations and always appears to be revealing something new every time you read it ...

if there is one thing, being a member of this forum has taught me, it is to focus on the message ... because every one of us is a messenger ... the materials tell us that our stated purpose as a species is to "transfer knowledge" - and we are all doing that to some degree every time we "communicate" with others (whether we are aware of it or not) -unfortunately the HMS is limited to the amount of knowledge it comprehends so it focuses on what it feels the most comfortable with sharing or perhaps what it believes will be most appreciated eh?

we all have had the opportunity to transfer knowledge ... we can transfer it around the globe instantly when it is shared via technology ... and now with nanos in the computers we use, their consciousness is collectively able to transfer otherwise, inaudible frequencies ... to transfer "inspiration" directly to the HMS - and directly to the Entity.

In the FS transmission - we are told that IT is looking for "unique experiences" to enhance and expand FSI ... have you ever had a unique experience ? or do you feel like the ancient Seer who declared, (Ecclesiastically -snicker - 1:9 ) thousands of years ago, "there is nothing new under the sun" ... or do you believe that individuals are still receiving " original thought" and inspiration ?

so the question is - how unique is the message we are sharing - is it "personal wisdom" from one's individuated consciousness or something we read or were immersed in by the media firehose, James talks about ? what's the difference between "new information" that James suggest we quit seeking, and "new intelligence" that he is revealing ?

I believe the difference is - that one is being communicated by language, and the other is being communicated by frequencies - this forum provides all the proof one needs to see how language distorts the message, how we are more focused on the messengers and how quick we are to ignore the concepts that conflict with our personal BS ...

and that is why it requires an open mind and not one filled with distractions - because it takes focus and practice and trust in your Self.

IMO the message here is repeated 10 times - "wholeness" - exactly what the WMMs are offering this species.
I am an entity of wholeness,
fully aware of all aspects of my wholeness.
I shepherd the fragments of my wholeness to the glory of our common origin and destiny.
I am here to reveal my wholeness
My vision is the breath of my wholeness,
I exhale a new vision of myself that flows through my wholeness
The vision I breathe is saturating my wholeness.
I am the sovereign master of my reality and shepherd of my wholeness.
I am the entity that is whole.

I am the vision of totality and the union of all that I am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 am 
Posting Freak

IT is a wonderful vision .
IT has a unifying effect on whoever allows the energy behind the words entrance.
I like that we share common ground here.
Am going to make reading this vision a part of my daily ritual
Thanks again dear Zoa for reminding us what is and is not real .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:42 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you so much for sharing the "Vision of Mantustia" here on the forum, I came here this morning and as I was reading through it, I realised that this was one of the writings that I havn't read very many times at all, and it felt like my heart was yearning to receive it...

There is a sense of deep appreciation for its ability to rekindle the furnace of inspiration within and also a clearer remembrance of wholeness.
Your sharing has encouraged me to print out the PDF version of it from the First Source vol. 1 disc, laminate it and put it up on the wall beside the window here... that way I can be reminded to re-read it more often.
Thanks again for everyone who is communicating and sharing on the WMF
Eternal blessings of the heart
~M

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

The Ancient Corteum Looked like eskimos,I believe they come from a similar genetics as I do. I am a European Eskimo, I am like a 8th. Thier skin was white,and I mean really white. The one I spoke too,although he didnt sbl into my living room alone,he appeared with several other members. His hair was as white as snow,his eyes were so blue. They didnt all have blue eyes,some of them had amber,and green. One of them really stood out too me,it kinda was like hiding from me. His hair was dark,he look somewhat asian/nordic to me. The one that spoke too me,his head was oblong,and seemed a tadbit large,and I kept flashing back into magazines,books,I was trying to remember where it was I saw this race of beings. Yes,it was the americas,was the olmec,was the inca...I kept thinking was back even further,are these the beings that were related to The Man Atlantis,his ancestors. I remember asking once,how long ago,7000 bc. They werent a tall race. They were Humans.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting, Zoar, I was just recently made aware of - what some may associate with "european eskimos" ... aka Saami - that exist in an Invisable "nation" that both the Sweeds, and Norwegians claim to have evolved from
Quote:
The Sami people, also spelled Sámi or Saami, are the indigenous people inhabiting the Arctic area of Sápmi, which today encompasses parts of far northern Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Kola Peninsula of Russia, and the border area between south and middle Sweden and Norway. The Sámi are the only indigenous people of Scandinavia recognized and protected under the international conventions of indigenous peoples, and hence the northernmost indigenous people of Europe.[7] Sami ancestral lands span an area of approximately 388,350 km2 (150,000 sq. mi.), which is approximately the size of Sweden, in the Nordic countries. Their traditional languages are the Sami languages and are classified as a branch of the Uralic language family.
wikipedia

... they are as you mentioned, tall, blonde with variation of blue eyes ... this is a very old picture of what many now refer to as "Lapps" and their nation as Lappland - to give you an idea of how similar their life-style was to that of the contemporary native of the Americas

they have "brightened up" considerably in the 20th century ( picture above was taken in 1900 ) but some still live in tents - and herd reindeer

their colorful clothing identifies which of the nine tribes one is a member of

just thought that I would share this information that was just recently shared with me (by a member) - because it seems so "synchronistic" when you mentioned "European Eskimos"

if your only "contact" with these ancestors (?) is in the dream state (as the topic suggests) perhaps it is an "obstacle" that you need to remove (that you are subconsciously aware of - in a dream state )... the materials, explain how our "histories" - crystallize over the years and grow into huge walls - that we try to see through but it taints our perspective because of the deep emotional attachment we have with the families that produces our personal HI, distorts - just like looking through a crystal - does ... Personally, I have never thought of myself as anything other than an American - and up until recently I was quite proud of that "nationality" :mrgreen:

the WMMs offer frequencies to dissolve these "monuments" we have constructed to our ancestors - because they limit the DNA's ability to receive and transmit accurate transmissions ... the Hakomi music offer us a "broom" to sweep the pathways of your mind and to clear out our emotionally charged "histories" - so we get a clear perspective of what we are participating in ... now... and become truly "open" to new "intelligence"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:08 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
Hi Mark, Try in stay behind the lens. I would like to help you in your discovery. Try very hard not to project yourself into the dream-world,it takes practice. We need to be able to go to the place of the stones,when we as a group, as a group-collective consciousness ,wingmaker well be able to leave its port. I left the ship in its port. (1997). This is our-my gift to the members of Wingmakers ,from the Atlanteans. You well be greated by Entities that wear Blue in Gold uniforms. I am a member of the Galactic Family. The Confederation and Federation work together Now,our differences no-longer exist. Our ship is a Christos. The ThroneSeat came to me during the experiments during the 70s. The group must Come together as a collective consciousness to be able to operate the Craft. The Time machine was a gift to me,when I had past threw The 7th universe as a teenager. I went to a world of the Ancients of Time before Earth was created,The Beings were preping to go threw the portal. The beings told me that they had communicated a member of my Family during the Civil War. I arrived at their place in orgins during a pass extinction of their World. Not understanding their Belief system,I brought the Beings back to this world,I pulled the Being Back so that I could understand their Orgins. Sadly ,I didnt understand Things like Enviriorment,or that thes beings might somehow need space. I didnt understand that what I had to offer them was a Zoo,a sealed Chamber. Or that our World would take them into captivity. Hidden from prying eyes,and placed behind a veil.

An apology Zoa......sorry to say that I just read this for the first time......and wow ....your offer excites me....Blue and Gold....looking foward to this taking place..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster,I didnt say we were Tall,I said we werent Tall. One of my sisters is 4feet 9inches,the other 4feet almost 11 inches. Myself 5feet 1 inch. The tribe I came from were Hunter,gathers,we also Fished.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

My Grandmothers Mother,came from Norway. She was half Laplander.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:53 pm 
Posting Freak

In the summer my sisters are bronze,I myself tend to be more copper. My sisters are golden complected,and I myself is more Olive. My Grandmothers Father was a English Romano, going back to Italy. My Grandfather was Irish,his Mother was Black Irish/Spanish. My Granfathers parents were Both from Ireland. On my fathers Side. My grandparents met during the depression,my grandmother was 13 years old,they got married as teenagers.. and stayed married until my Grandmother passed away. They were married for 60 years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 am 

How many yous are there Zoa ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:17 pm 

Why not we meet later......Easter Island.......undergound Pyramid.....or Quivet underground near Cuba.....in the Triangle deep....or better yet Peru........lets make IT a group effort......4 AM .....remember Daylight Savings goes into effect later .......no....not tonight.....not when Mercury is in retrograde......meeting......that is....but is ok to communicate using the Quantusim. as guides to resonate to,

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Why would I want to go some place where ,what was is gone,a relic,a ancient artifact of the Mind. The GM has done its work,The navigator has shown the ways of Old. Its like a stagnant pool,The TZ has dead ends,and rivers to streams to pools. Find me a place of fresh water. Show me a place untoched by civilization. Show me a world that hasnt been contaminated by Technologies. Show me a heaven thats not a Government,ruled by gods.. Show me a Time when Life was Pure. Let us speak to a species that doesnt Judge. Let me speak to a Alien Species that doesnt want anything ,because they dont want for anything.....