WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Quantusum A Wholeness Perspective
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

WE CREATE OUR OWN REALITY

"Each individual’s thoughts, attitudes and emotions emit energetic fields. These individual field environments not only affect you, your health and perspective on life, they also can influence your relationships and experiences in your social field environments as you interact with people, or even if you are merely in the same room with other people. Can we change our individual, social, and even planetary environments and create the one in which we choose to live? We can.

Attitudes of coherent genuine love, appreciation, care and compassion change a field environment – both locally – say in a meeting you are in – and throughout the world. Coherence is a highly efficient state in which all of the body’s systems work together in harmony. Increasing personal coherence creates an alignment of mind, body, emotions and spirit through the power of the heart. Heart coherence serves as a facilitator, adding strength and effectiveness to your care, compassion, intentions and actions to help the world.

The electromagnetic field generated by the heart is the most powerful rhythmic energy field produced by the body. Studies conducted in IHM’s laboratory have shown that the heart’s electromagnetic field can be detected by other individuals and can produce measurable effects in a person 5 feet away. Our data show that the heart’s electromagnetic field becomes more organized during positive emotional – heart-coherent – states."

and...

"Planetary Field Environment

The planetary field environment encompasses Earth and its people. Much of it is made up of the collective consciousness of the inhabitants. Radiating love into the planetary field environment increases the positive energy, making it easier for the planet and its inhabitants to shift and transmute the accumulated negative energy. Even sending two minutes of loving care a day to mother earth can make a big difference. More and more people are feeling the intuitive nudge to participate in these types of exercises because of a growing sense of responsibility as caretakers. It’s a responsibility like – taking out the trash while dwelling in a family home.

It also helps to take some time to envision the planet the way you want it to be, because thoughts and imagination precede the creation and manifestation of what we are trying to obtain. (Be it a house, car, relationship, vocation, etc.) Besides caring more for earth, another major facet of the planetary shift is realizing the need to be more responsible for our own energy, thoughts, feelings and actions. This especially will upgrade the personal and global field environment.

Remember, we are always creating an effective or ineffective field environment with whatever thoughts, feelings and attitudes we are experiencing or putting out. We can consciously effect positive change in our personal and social field environments. Then the positive field environment will multiply our potential to experience a more balanced and joyful life. As one family, let’s lend a hand and raise the planetary pitch together.

http://www.heartmath.org/free-services/ ... nment.html

I love how the above quote from HeartMath supports what James has said here.

"In the sequencing of creation the internal begets the external and thus, no mote is required, unless of course, the creator is unsure of their creation. This is the key element to ponder."

The internal begets the external is so very profound because what it is saying is that we do create our own reality . This is powerful. Even more powerful is knowing what is HMS produced and what is Heart Intelligence so as one can continuously over ride the HMS with those Heart Virtues contributing to the planet as a whole what is constructive and beneficial.

This example of the internal begetting the external is awesome! It works if you do it long enough and consistantly enough.

Quote:
Regina-Question 11: What do you preceive as the most important single lesson for humanity at this moment in our transition?

James-Answer 11: In a word: Practice. The practice of the art of living from the heart, and expressing the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor are key expressions of the highest frequency on this planet: the vibration of equality. When people are enamored by complex spiritual laws, the systems of manifestation, the exploration of cosmology, or the observance of rituals and ceremony, they may fill their minds with information, but ask yourselves: "How is this information leading me to the expression of my heart's virtues?"

Here's a hypothetical for your consideration. Imagine if there was an undisclosed text from a credible source that a hundred people read. The text was focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to your emotional radiation. If you radiate water and infuse water with gratitude and love, it will impart a potent dose of well being and boost your immunity. Of the hundred people reading this text, 50 will consider it a reasonable hypothesis assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these 50 people , 25 will try it once or twice. Of these 25, 10 will persist in the practice for a period of 1-14 days. Of these 10, five will persisit in the practice for a period of more than 14 days. Of these five, two will experiment and create practices [i]that are a creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually applied the information persistantly, and created something with it, in this case, a technique for infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other 98 readers ignore the informantion and not elect to put it into practice and create a technique based on the information? In many cases it's because they moved onto the next thing. They found new information to occupy their minds. They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the construct of New is king.

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the mind's energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul's incarnational life.

In Lyricus there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice. We use it to describe how an individual places their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of acheivement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow in every passing day, and I'm not speaking about medical conditions. I'm speaking about the missteps of our global leadership , the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are being promulgated by the media, to name just a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the "incurable" everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart's wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure - they have done more than merely endure.

I've written extensively about how one can practice the heart virtues and these e-papers are free and available at HYPERLINK http://www.eventtemples.com.

You may be asking yourself, what is the vibration of equality? How do I recoginize it? Why is it so important? But discovering the answers is part of the practice; they are discovered as a result of your practice. Your initial resonance with the idea - the abstraction itself - is all that is required to determine if you are attracted to the feel of the practice. Not everyone has gone through the search for arcane knowledge long enough, hard enough, to find them unsatisfying. And this is generally a prerequsite of shifting to the heart's wisdom and expressing it.

..."As the soul carrier strives to learn about its true identity, it begins to evolve its capacities to learn, conceptualize, create, and manifest new realities. These new realities begin to alter the vibrational density of its home planet and these in turn alter the soul carrier and its ability to perceive something of what it contains."

Lyricus, Q&A q3.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you must have ignored this post eh shay?

starduster wrote:
for clarification , the Sovereign Integral is not a persona ... it is the component of the Entity that allows it a "wholeness perspective " - in the glossary it is defined as a "state of Consciousness" --- it is the innate goal - destiny, of each Sovereign Entity to have this State of Consciousness (coherently and consistently - on demand) The SI makes "connecting" with First Source Intelligence, possible - without overloading the HI created to interact within MEST-

According to the WMMs, The SI is one of the five formless components of a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race - (the other four, are the Soul, the Wholeness Navigator, the Phantom Core and the Remnant Imprint)and they are housed/carried within the formFull component aka the (immortal) Human Instrument. When all of these components are fused together, (as they were originally ) they produce ONE (individuated) Consciousness - the inclusion of a SI in our original design, makes a Wholeness Perspective Possible for an Entity - we came here to further develop our individuated consciousness while at the same time enhancing and expanding - our Creator's collective Consciousness (which It shares equally with each of us)- according to a plan, we ( ALL species of SECUs) were created to host " a holographic fragment of God/our Creator" and to consciously experience a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness as well as contribute our unique perspective of the Universe of Wholeness to each other, as equals.

at the present time, the SI is being used (by Anu) as the power source / life force of the Human Instrument he (re)designed - it channels the "essence" of our Creator, into the Human Instrument to animate it -give it life and feed our DNA. As James told us in the Anatomy Paper, since the fragmentation of the Human Consciousness (which occurred when this species, complete with it supportive solar system) incarnated into MEST - and that the components that contribute to our full consciousness, "live in their own world" now - and why not, we did not even know that they existed until 1998 (actually not until James wrote that paper in 2004 (?)... and the SECUs have been "living" in MEST for as long as the Earth has existed - they only got their personal, MEST-friendly HI, 12,000 years ago - These (eternal) components were not destroyed when they were fragment, they are still "alive" and active, they were simply "separated" and that separation - ended the SECU's ability to have a Wholeness Perspective ... and that's why, restoring its original state of being became the Entity's First Point (prime directive)

The original reason for including a SI in the Sovereign Entities, that our Creator designed was so that the newly created Entities could have a complete consciousness of everything that an Immortal being, experiences ... James also told us that the (mortal) Human Instrument is only capable of comprehending one "life-time" at a time ... but that some can handle "glimpses" of their "wholeness" momentarily ... I believe that the Quantum Pause is a technique, that allows us to tap into the Wholeness Perspective that the Sovereign Integral - by toning the (words used to define) the Heart Virtues - we can re-create the frequency of the SI's "world" and enter it, to get the SI's perspective of the Universe of Wholeness, which includes the "3rd Dimension" that we are dwelling in (if you can overcome your fear of "emptiness/mindlessness) because it "lives in its own world " because the HI that we are limited to (since our fragmentation) is that of the Human Instrument and the physical HI can't handle its perspective in its current stat of being . Once we fuse the components of the Entity back together - and transform the HI into "the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral" (state of consciousness) having a SIP won't "blow our minds" it will simply restore the SECU's Wholeness perspective (connection to FSI)

When I created the topic SI revisited (after James' interview with Kerry and Bill from Project Camelot - titled the Sovereign Integral) I copied and pasted every thing James said about the SI, in the order it was presented to us - in that topic ... for a better understanding of it ... and I understood why my (programed) mind "assumed" it was something other than what it IS - because that is all it could handle ... It took ten years, of going over what James had said and was enhancing our Individuated Consciousness with - and discussing it repeatedly, and then finally putting it all together, for me to understand what a Sovereign Integral is - it is not the name of a Species of Entities from the Central Race - it is not the name of a species of "synthesis beings" that are developed by an evolutionary process in MEST - it is, as defined in the Glossary, a "State of Consciousness" which is the result of fusing all the components of the Entity back together - it is a restoration of the Entity's FULL Consciousness - and this full consciousness is available to all SECUs/"soul-carriers" through out the Universe of Universes, no matter which Human Instrument they embody, which planet they inhabit or which solar system sustains them ... once they are fully developed via the Evolutionary process aka Plan of First Source. To believe otherwise is a misunderstanding of the materials

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:15 pm 
Posting Freak

I am constantly reminded of this...

"That is what I ask you to do as you read. Remind yourself, ' I don't know, but I'll contemplate the posssibilities.' There is no one living on earth now, in the past, or in the future that knows it all. Everyone must ultimately say to themselves, 'I don't know, but I'll contemplate the possibilites.' It is in the contemplation that we feel our way to Oneness, and likewise, it is in our lack of contemplation that we slide back to separation and ego identity."

I don't know, but I'll contemplate the possibilities.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

that is certainly not the impression, that I get from your posts, Shay, I get the impression that you have personal "guides" that you trust more than James - that you became dependent upon before these materials were even released to the general public ... It has become obvious that you ignore most of the materials, and promote only what you can make fit, in the framework of the Puzzle to create the picture that you have been led to envision, in your MIND ... you don't seem to be the least bit aware of the fact that your pieces don't really fit - and that when you cram them into the Big Picture the LTO is working on - it pushes all the other pieces out of alignment ... or that you have made the framework crooked by insisting that what you BELIEVE fits, even though it is apparent to the rest of us that it doesn't - that it makes everyone uncomfortable when you try to force your personal BS into a place - with a hammer.

contemplating the possibility that even if we don't KNOW (haven't experienced) everything, we may still have an opportunity to access ALL THAT IS, a little bit at a time - doesn't mean that we will be able to share it with others because most of them - have picked up their own Puzzle pieces - that fit best in the framework Anu has provided and are occupied with its manifestation - they BELIEVE, that it will result in the same Big Picture ... because they refuse to contemplate the possibility that their (lesser) "god/guide" has his own agenda - which is to keep you amused while he is raping your mother.

you might want to contemplate that for a moment - or the possibility that JAMES IS TELLING US WHAT IS UNIVERSALLY TRUE and you just don't like the way he paints

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

"Wakan Tanka is many things, and some would say it is everything. The Great Mystery reveals itself differently to those in the body. This is part of its mystery. For me, possibly you, the Wakan Tankaare an ancient tribe of spiritual entities whose roots extend well beyond this solar system we call home. They are like winged powers.

"They're invested in the spiritual preparations of earth and all upon her. They work quietly, without a light on them, yet they bring the light. They are the ones who bring the spirit medicine to any who become transparent."
"What do you mean by transparent?"
He continued to poke the fire while he thought about my question.
"In this world, in this time, some hide their motives and ambitions. They are dense like this dirt." He held up a handful of dirt and let it sift through his fingers on the floor. " They cover things with their density, because they believe in a false power of greed and ambition. it is this density that is behind corruption, injustice, hostility, and the heart of darkness."

Quantusum, p. 218

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

"The way of the Wakan Tanka is one of commitment. Nothing discourages them, for if they were weak in their commitment, the dark forces would rush in and pull them into doubt, and once doubt creeps in, they continue to throw dirt over you and hope you will join them in the darkness.
"It's commitment tempered by the elementary things that live in your heart. No matter who or what gnaws at your sense of security, your commitment is the horse you ride upon. It's through this commitment that the Wakan Tanka supports you. It's all you need. "

Quantusum, p.220

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:00 am 
Posting Freak

Is this your latest tactic ... to insure that what you have to say, will bury what others have to say (blank wall paper) ... so that no one can reply directly to your post? It reminds me of the greedy kid who licks all the cookies so no one else will eat them :lol: What a piece of work you are, Anu must be very proud - the way you post your "ten truths" to get the lie to pass - just like him

It is my understanding, that James wrote these books, to inspire people to read the actual materials ... as a practical example of how knowledge of (experience) the Materials can be used in our daily lives ... they are fiction, the WMMs are not - but even "the best laid plans of mice and men, do often go asunder" (steinbeck) and you appear stuck in the fiction (and poetry) - unable to handle the materials that they were designed to introduce. When are you going to stop beating around the bush and get to the Source - the seed vision that inspired James to write these stories -

have you ever met a person who had a heart transplant ? Are you aware of what they go through even when there are no "rejection" issues? Did you know that they are put on a suicide watch for the first three months - that they all deeply regret having agreed to the procedure - that most of them have it done for others, - of how they spend their "extended" life being rushed back and forth to the ER - of how limited their live become or how relieved they, and their family members are, when its finally over ... a new heart doesn't give a person a better quality of life - it simply extends their misery - except, of course, in Fiction People who sign Donor Cards, don't "Polish their hearts" --- its a story Shay - a metaphor that is less believable when examined closely - unlike the actual materials

I am convinced now that you get paid by the post ... and to make money, you just post quotes from the books ... pointlessly - picking paragraphs to post randomly ... three at a time ... is that your quota for the day - is three pointless quotes in a row the suggest number of posts to distract a readers interest

I bet you are one of those people who don't eat veggies and insist that your diet is healthy, until you start wearing a colostomy bag on your hip.

your choice Shay -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Sioux way of life, Wakan Tanka[1][2] (Standard Lakota Orthography: Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka) is the term for "the sacred" or "the divine". This is usually translated as "The Great Spirit". However, according to Russell Means, its meaning is closer to "Great Mystery" as Lakota spirituality is not henotheistic.[3] Before their attempted conversion to Christianity, the Sioux used Wakȟáŋ Tȟáŋka to refer to an organization of sacred entities whose ways were mysterious: thus, "The Great Mystery".

I was introduced to "Wakan Tanka" by a Sioux shauman named Stewart who I met while working at a restaurant in Utah ... he drank coffee for hours at "my" tables, while I drilled him (between other customers) on "traditions" that I had run up against, in my second job, working for the State, on the Ute/Orray Reservation ... after doing research on what we discussed, I was able to return the favor to him by introducing him to books (way before the internet) that included interviews of his Sioux predecessors that he never even knew existed (that I picked up in our local library) ... all his knowledge, up until that time, came from his "teacher" and was very limited - to what he wanted to share with his apprentice... what I was able to make available to Stewart by doing my own research -revealed what native people who live a century before he was born, told Historians - using what he learned in these books, and his own skills, he became a highly respected Shauman, up and down the West Coast ... and never had to work another day in his life. :lol:

so I am telling you this, not to promote myself - but to promote doing Research (with an open mind). Stewart's people had rejected anything written by white men, their ignor-ance was so complete, that they "threw the baby out with the bath-water" and the Source of their traditions were lost to those who valued them the most - they became even more of a "mystery" by being passed down through "word of mouth" for a hundred years and would have been lost forever, if their ancestors had not trusted the historians, that they passed these "formulas" on to - Stewarts grandfather must have trusted them not to distort his words, because some of them were in these books - words that which made a difference to the people they were intended to reach but never got to them because of their emotion laded history and preconcieved notion of the materials ... Stewart hid the book that I gave him, and told his people that his "grand-father had come to him in a dream, and told him these things" --- because he knew their minds were closed to anything passed down through the hands of "white men" as much as his was (before he read them) ... so Stewart took all the credit for restoring authentic native tradition - no one questioned his honesty because what he introduced to them worked and settled a lot of conflicts amongst those competing for Authority ... his knowledge was accepted as Source Information even though it was never "his" and it came to him from the pen of what he considered his adversary... he even began telling people about MY dreams - saying they were his too (snicker) ... when I pointed his deception out to him, a year or so later, he just smiled and said "the ends justified the means" ... I thought that was pretty "white" of him - and told him so... and we both laughed hardily

do you see how it relates to the books, James is writting? - Quantusum in particular ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

'I realize that doubts creep in. I've had them... believe me...I've had them in every flavor. The doubts can be so compelling that they convince you to set aside your practice. The doubt says: nothing happens,why practice? Where's the cause and effect-the rewards of your practice? The seduction is uncanny. Their voice is everywhere. It's like a chorus of bad singers that drowns out the one talented singer."

.." There is no harm that will come to you if you trust your heart. There is noone who can stop you if you will listen to the centermost part of your being. I have seen this already. Threats...they will come. Distractions...these will impose. Keep practicing the techniques I have left for you in my journal. Please believe me. It is not craziness. It is sanity of the highest kind."

Quantusum, p. 161

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

"Any complex organism, or machine for that matter, requires a period of rest. The rest is a way to reset the build-up of system stressors that result from incoming information overload and physical energy loss or entrophy. The heart accumulates these stressors from the perceptual lens of the mind and body throughout the waking period. These stressors add density to the heart region, which like fog, can obscure the heart's vision of understanding and thus, its expression of compassion-that most cherished of all qualities.

The heart is a processing centre of the mind-body. It absorbs the stressors and densities of human emotion, but over time, it needs to reset itself. It needs to reclaim the clarity, coherence and compassion. The heart both accumulates and stores energies and it also transmits them through an electromagnetic field that is not bound by linear spacetime.

The best technique to reset the heart is to allow neutrality in all spaces of your presence. This is how you do it:
Close your eyes. Take a few deep centering breaths and as you breath imagine that the space that cradles your heart becomes active. You can feel warmth in that region. You can place your hands over your heart. However you are led, feel this warmth as a clearing energy, and hold it for as long as you can, even if only for a moment in time. If you can, give this warmth a color of a vibrant green-the kind you see in deep primeval forests.

Now, as you feel this green warm energy, allow it to drift upwards into your head, and then open your eyes and see the world through your heart. See it as if you were looking with your heart and not merely your eye-brain system. This is the reset.This is how you know you have been successful, for you will see the exterior of your world as if it was a mirror of compassion.

Quantusum, p.198-199

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
'I realize that doubts creep in. I've had them... believe me...I've had them in every flavor. The doubts can be so compelling that they convince you to set aside your practice. The doubt says: nothing happens,why practice? Where's the cause and effect-the rewards of your practice? The seduction is uncanny. Their voice is everywhere. It's like a chorus of bad singers that drowns out the one talented singer."

.." There is no harm that will come to you if you trust your heart. There is noone who can stop you if you will listen to the centermost part of your being. I have seen this already. Threats...they will come. Distractions...these will impose. Keep practicing the techniques I have left for you in my journal. Please believe me. It is not craziness. It is sanity of the highest kind."

Quantusum, p. 161

I have no doubt, nor expectation for "reward" ... the UE isn't Santa Clause - and the practice is teaching you mind how to associate the HVs with every issue that requires a response from you ... once you respond naturally with a HV you don't need to practice because the HVs will be flowing through you, with grace and ease

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"Any complex organism, or machine for that matter, requires a period of rest. The rest is a way to reset the build-up of system stressors that result from incoming information overload and physical energy loss or entrophy. The heart accumulates these stressors from the perceptual lens of the mind and body throughout the waking period. These stressors add density to the heart region, which like fog, can obscure the heart's vision of understanding and thus, its expression of compassion-that most cherished of all qualities.

The heart is a processing centre of the mind-body. It absorbs the stressors and densities of human emotion, but over time, it needs to reset itself. It needs to reclaim the clarity, coherence and compassion. The heart both accumulates and stores energies and it also transmits them through an electromagnetic field that is not bound by linear spacetime.

The best technique to reset the heart is to allow neutrality in all spaces of your presence. This is how you do it:
Close your eyes. Take a few deep centering breaths and as you breath imagine that the space that cradles your heart becomes active. You can feel warmth in that region. You can place your hands over your heart. However you are led, feel this warmth as a clearing energy, and hold it for as long as you can, even if only for a moment in time. If you can, give this warmth a color of a vibrant green-the kind you see in deep primeval forests.

Now, as you feel this green warm energy, allow it to drift upwards into your head, and then open your eyes and see the world through your heart. See it as if you were looking with your heart and not merely your eye-brain system. This is the reset.This is how you know you have been successful, for you will see the exterior of your world as if it was a mirror of compassion.

Quantusum, p.198-199

yes, even the fiction reveals the integration of the hear/mind system ... and its required neutrality ... If you ever want to have an original thought, shay, you are going to have to clear all the emotional baggage out of your heart (and make your mind aware of these trigger words and automatic associations being made that distort data) because it will distort the frequency of the HV ... it will block the flow of the vibration passing through the HI - whether it is recieving or transmitting - they enter the Entity's consciousness/soul via the human heart - whether it comes from the mind, the Universe of Wholeness (Source) or from the heart of the Entity (Wholeness Navigator) ... if there is any "History" being stored in the human heart - it will distort the flow - it needs to be jettisoned - and all ties to the Hierarchy cut, so that they don't influence the path of these frequencies as they were designed to do, automatically.

once you have mastered your emotions, and reprogramed your mind - the HVs will flow freely and do what they are intended to do - whether you are conscious of it or not ... when you eliminate the Past, the ego is forced to deal with the NOW - and it will be forced to reprogram its data base - to respond with a HV to every issue that it has to deal with ... it takes some practice, to become a "learned behavior", but it is well worth the effort, because you won't find yourself doing something that isn't Virtuous (automatically) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster you are so obviously stalking me and I'm asking you to stop it. You cannot force me into a dialogue with you. Your trolling and stalking only proves the predatory aspect of your narcissitic personality. You cannot hope to prevent me from coming to this forum either. Does your behavior demonstrate even one of the Heart Virtues? There is no valor in acting like a predator.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster you are so obviously stalking me and I'm asking you to stop it. You cannot force me into a dialogue with you. Your trolling and stalking only proves the predatory aspect of your narcissitic personality. You cannot hope to prevent me from coming to this forum either. Does your behavior demonstrate even one of the Heart Virtues? There is no valor in acting like a predator.

no, but you ARE looping again Shay ... and giving me the opportunity to practice the Art of the Genuine - whether that is your intent or not - your intent to pass your "learned behavior" off as a "proven way" to deal with what you can not control - has failed miserably ...but thank you for years of practice - I recognize that lose your balance by those who have done their homework ... and you have obviously run out of defensive moves to protect your BS because I refuse to IGNORE it when you try to distort the WMMs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Stop stalking and trolling. It is obvious that is what you are doing.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

the national anthem of "shay's La La Land" where she is god and completely unaware that other's exist because she is so preoccupied with going in circles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0RuyK19f0&x-yt-cl=84359240&x-yt-ts=1421782837

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster I asked you to stop stalking and trolling me and you disrespect me still. It only shows what I have been saying all along about you acting like a narcissistic bully and control freak. You are accountable and responsible for your behavior here. I do not engage people who show so little respect for me and others by trying to force them to see only their POV. I have nothing else to say to you since I have asked you to stop and you won't. I have done the right thing in asking you to stop and in a manner that is open,honest , truthful and forthright. Bless you may you contemplate this.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster I asked you to stop stalking and trolling me and you disrespect me still. It only shows what I have been saying all along about you acting like a narcissistic bully and control freak. You are accountable and responsible for your behavior here. I do not engage people who show so little respect for me and others by trying to force them to see only their POV. I have nothing else to say to you since I have asked you to stop and you won't. I have done the right thing in asking you to stop and in a manner that is open,honest , truthful and forthright. Bless you may you contemplate this.

I am not stalking Shay ... I am practicing Valor ... by pointing out injustice - if you want to stop wasting broadband, with repeated posts - and start discussing the WMMs - or at least make some link between what you post and the WMMs ... I won't be able to point out how unjustly you use the WMF ... I'll be able to practice some other HV besides Valor - because you wouldn't be abusing you membership any more ... plain and simple - if you don't want me to point out, how your behavior is inspiring Valor ... quit acting like a spoiled two year old crying for attention .... and honor your membership in this forum

you get what you give - you don't want to be disrespected, stop disrespect the guideline of this forum

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next