WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Glyphs on Quantusum paper book
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 am 

The paper book of quantusum,the backcover---show some details than online version,you can find many glyphs from Chamber painting1,2,4,6,24 on statues,perhaps my picture is not so clear to distinguish all of them… I indicated some of them below.

The paper book presents a bookmark,see bothsides and enjoy.

Post subject: Re: Glyphs on Quantusum paper book
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK ... this is the last of the "unanswered posts" that I am going to respond to tonight ... I don't know how I missed these - I always click on "view new posts" first and then go to "active topics" next ... and assumed that by doing that I wouldn't miss any thing posted in the forum ... how wrong I was ... and how ashamed I am, to discover that this post got 477 "views" and not one person expressed any appreciation for the time, effort and attention you put into sharing what you have discovered ... I don't understand how someone could not "reply" - my excuse is that I wasn't aware of the post ... they have no excuse for their rudeness - they clicked in and just take what you offer without so much as a word.

any way to get back on topic ... you are right - I didn't see those glyphs at all ... and I bought that book ... thank you for pointing them out and sharing your research ... considering all the post that you have made - that I missed but that got as many as a thousand "views" ... I have to say, that I applaud your determination to assist us, even when it doesn't appear that anyone appreciates what you are sharing ... and to let you know, that I appreciate EVERYTHING - EVERYONE shares ... (except when they distort things) - maybe that's why I am here - because I try to respond to every post ... I believe that it is the "polite" thing to do ... (doing unto others as I would have them do unto me) - I love it when someone appreciates what I found ... and responds to my posts ... I guess I am a lot like you - because I have gotten used to no "replies" - the fact that they are viewed is good enough for me ... I hope that you will not be discourage by the lack of expressed appreciation ... obviously your posts have a very good following ... and you are appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 am 

Feeling inspired by stardusters post as I read it, it arose in me feelings of understanding of the aspect of "not being answered" , which I've experienced many times, and I think it is sinister to ignore or not to contribute for the 'give' in the 'give/take' balance. For what you yhg342 has brought forth on the visual frontier in your posts is truly amazing, that is what I have to say, for those glyphs has escaped me eyes, and you help me see them, and as I am much interested in glyphs and other beautiful things, I feel much appreciation for the matter , and join the applause w/whistles!

PS. I did not know that there were that many views on this page and only now three posts, I thought we were only seven, eight, nine, members on this forum. Or something in that direction. Where do all those (500+) views come from? I've only viewed this page two times.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
don't kidd yourself, there are thousands of "lukers" who vist this site regularly - but don't want to swim with the sharks who seem to inhabit the place ... or get on a "list" :lol: And you are correct - that there are never more than a half a dozen "active"members at a time, and I have come to believe that this is the way the Wingmakers want it - so that we focus on one topic at a time and give it our full attention .... I am a member of GLP and it has MILLIONs of members - and you miss at least half of the topics because they are being created so fast by so many people contributing, that you would have to live in there to read them all ... their Mods allow ten topics to be "pinned" at a time, in hopes of getting the message to every one, the front page holds about fifty topics and there is always three or four pages of new topics daily - with THOUSANDS of replies from all over the world ...but in times like these, when everything is changing so quickly - even the pinned topics get bumped for more current news ... some people think that we are "rude" in here, but in there - nothing is "censored" and nothing is taboo ... well, almost nothing, because hundreds of people get banned every day for getting "personal" and threatening other with different POVs ... but I love it - the energy is palatable - because of its raw honesty and all the emotions that are triggered - just reading the topic titles haha - and it give us a place to Rant - without getting a black eye ... appreciate it as much as I love this nice quiet forum ... and bring a lot of the stuff I find in there - in here ... where it dies a lonely death :roll:

the bottom line is... that this forum is what YOU make it ... I try to make it interesting by adding current topics that I believe are related to WMMS - or that validate them ... if I want to chat or talk about more mundane things, I go someplace else ... I respect what makes this forum unique and I appreciate those who contribute to keeping it - the only forum on the world.wide.web that doesn't need a "moderator" . :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:28 pm 

your post makes sense. I appreciate the ones who are contributing to the WMF. It is funny that this place has no moderator, but as the materials are as they are there is no need for one, because the WMM's is the moderator, in a sense. It is like a town in germany where they do not have traffic rules and lights. They all just drive as they do with respect for one another. Also the new coming free world/golden age after the shift will need no moderator/government.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:26 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The wonder of the WingMakers Materials is the experience of exploration. We each explore the materials by the method that is best for our level of consciousness. The Sovereign Integral symbol on the Quantusum has always touched me deeply. I have it hanging in several rooms.

John did a lot research on matching the glyphs to the visual art of James. It is another way of exploring the art of discovery.
One of his examples is in the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume I

My new feeling on the glyphs seems to be the question, "How does the specific glyph feel to my heart?" I haven't explored that way of viewing the glyphs, but will ponder on it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
The paper book of quantusum,the backcover---show some details than online version,you can find many glyphs from Chamber painting1,2,4,6,24 on statues,perhaps my picture is not so clear to distinguish all of them… I indicated some of them below.

The paper book presents a bookmark,see bothsides and enjoy.

I find it interesting that the statue of the female on the right is headless. But the symbol of the Sovereign Integral has the heart most emphasized. The position of the sun behind the right horizontal bar is on the right side when facing the picture and on the left side when looking out from the POV of the picture. The sun appears through the archway; a portal? Looking out from the POV of the picture the sun shines through a portal into the world as we see it . What does it take to have the POV coming from the sun shining through the archway into this world?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY