WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Art of Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 am 

In addition to the beautiful deep blue color paintings of the Quantusum sea-creature, here is another artwork from the online book, the last page. (I'm curious -- does this also appear in the paper version?)

Attachment:
quantusum glyph.jpg
quantusum glyph.jpg [ 30.9 KiB | Viewed 1378 times ]

In addition to the central, large, cross-shaped glyph with the heart, there is a small WingMakers glyph barely visible on the stone above the arch, at the very top of the picture.

Post subject: Re: Art of Quantusum
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is on the cover of the Paperback - and there is also a black and white version in the book, where they discuss its significance ... and Uncle is explaining it to Sol

there are quite a few of these simple drawings peppered through-out the paperback

PS, you might appreciate this interview between Clif High and one of your Local radio show hosts Vinny Eastwood - it talks a great deal about what is going on in NZ and is fairly recent - scroll down on this page http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/2012.html for a live link or go here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WBm0pbWiVM if you still have access to Utube (snicker)

Quote:
Vinny's NutsHELL: Clif High Certainly one of the best interviews in the history of the show, and maybe the universe!

Last edited by starduster on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 pm 

Thank you starduster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
most welcome Anna ... I just listened to this interview for the first time - last night ... and can't help but think of you and William when-ever NZ is mentioned ... Clif believe that you are at the center of the unfolding of 2012 ... Vinny hints at how this is trying to be suppressed by the Central System ... maybe you could give us an Independent perspective ... of what you are exposed to with your unique perspective ?