WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quantusum is available on line now at Spirit State
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, with the board down, where else would I go HA ...
ok, gotta go read it now ... 116 Chapters ! be back in a week :lol:

Quantusum
Quantusum is a magical and expansive story of an ancient plan and a modern man that collide in the mystery of life's highest purpose: to discover The Grand Portal, the irrefutable, scientific discovery of the human soul.

Post subject: Re: Quantusum is available on line now at Spirit State
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:36 am 

Oh yes, can't wait to get started on it. I will receive my in the mail, it will be paperback.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 am 

Woah! just got The Dohrman Prophecy, and Quantusum in the mail. They're thick and nice.

However... I'm busy with Tolkien's Unfinished Tales at the moment.

My list also includes two books considering Quantum Healing...

Then I'll dig deep into James Mahus books.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 pm 

Quantusum paper book came to me earier than web,I wiill read the paper version,the web story is slow and small.

A chinese name Dou Xing appeared in the story, maybe this means "stars" in chinese name sequence--Xing Dou--星斗。

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 am 

I am absolutely awestruck reading this book. I am only 50 pages in but I feel transported into it's environments like the amnesiac narrator. It's almost like that rare luxury of waking and remembering a lucid dream in all of it's details.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 am 
Posting Freak

I know what you mean Ziearmo ... I can't put it down, and even though reading it on line is easier for me ... I can't turn the pages fast enough and have reverted to reading the book... I took it in the bath tub with me :lol: :lol:

all of the allegory and metaphors are so plain ... instead of saying this book is "embedded" with jewels I would say that it is ENCRUSTED with them :D

This one doesn't need any more Art ... that picture is alive :shock:

sorry, if I seem to be injecting my emotions into this "pre-review" I haven't even finished reading it ... but I am actually enjoying reading for the first time in a decade ... I want to read this one out loud to my G'daughter ... I am reading it out loud to myself (snicker) and arranging my day to fit around reading it ... which Nature seems to be co-operating with because it is still grey here (and has been mostly for two weeks - which is highly unusual for the S West - where the sun shines EVERY day - it isn't clouds - it looks like SMOG ... and smells like smoke ... haven't watched the weather for a while - but know the pollen count is sky high, even the horses have runny noses and eyes - but my rad0meter says the rads are very low - the wind in incessant - and somehow stimulating)

this may sound like my imagination working overtime ... but since I started reading the book - I have been jumping out of bed at the crack of dawn - so I have more time in the day to read :lol: And as you mentioned, I seem to be IN this world when I sleep ... going over details - being all of the characters again

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 am 

Starduster, it is an experience for me like no other book ever, even James' previous two, brilliant as they are. And it's like my eyes have developed a life of there own in that they are magnetically drawn to the words. It's not that I am reading more slowly, just more intently. I know that what James is transmitting here is of huge significance and I am drawn in and bathing in the beauty of his writing. I also woke up this morning after only three hours sleep and continued reading for a couple of hours. I honestly feel so privilaged to be entrusted with this experience and I am so very grateful to James for this. I know this sounds a bit gushing after only reading a little over one hundred pages but there it is :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

again, after reading your post Ziermo, I must say, I am experiencing the same sensation ... of being drawn into how the story is "worded" to create these visuals - and the words seem to be "lifted" or slightly bolded as my eyes move across the lines (I keep fixing the position of my glasses) - and I am equally drawn into the story (maybe because it is set in our NOW ) by the series of NDEs he has - layered with others inside them

... and sleeping less (for no other apparent reason than) to make time for more reading ... and both nights (since I began reading) I have dreamed what i have read ... this is not like any other book I have ever read by James' or otherwise ... it seems to be activating something ... something I never experienced before from a book or a movie.

After reading for a while, I feel like I need a nap - to digest it... but I don't sleep, I relive the chapters I just read and need the time to let the mind sort it out HA ... I felt something almost like it when I first read the materials ... and I would have to stop because I felt my mind "melting" ... I couldn't handle what I was reading in more than small bites - the mind is forced to expand to accommodate this data - clearing out the old is not enough - it is being reshaped ... with an underlying feeling of euphoria - joy ! Yes, reading it does feel like a privilege - and I am so glad to hear you expressing a similar - dare I say "physical" response to its story - because then I know its not my imagination ... or ozones :lol:

I am just now half way -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am 

starduster wrote:

Quote:
it seems to be activating something ... something I never experienced before from a book or a movie

I am so with you on this. I don't know if it's due to being narrated in the first person that makes it more powerful. I am at home with many things that need doing but I am magnetically drawn to my laptop. it feels like I am taking this journey with Solomon and like you I don't believe I have been so 'in' a book before. Every description and line of dialogue is so absolutely real, sometimes almost heart stopping!
I again woke up this morning after only a short sleep and continued reading in bed. I eventually did go back to sleep though and had one of those lucid dreams where at one point I was approaching a police checkpoint and realized I'd been driving a little erratically- not from alcohol, I think I was looking for something on the passenger seat - and decided I'd pull into a side road to a cafe to avoid any confrontation. On the table was this large menu but instead of food items there were all these hieroglyphs in great detail and higher math equations similar to WingMakers . I didn't understand them but I continued to study them believing that a deeper part of me knew what they were.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 am 

As with most, if not all WM releases, my personal synchronicities were tremendous with this new release.

I also feel like our higher selves co-authored this book.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:50 pm 
Posting Freak

good to hear from you again Alex ... I have always appreciated your perspectives ... we may have believed that there was a "delay" in the release of this book, but I have found that they are always - right on time In Time - and that the LTO's timing of the release of these energetic frequencies - is perfect. This time they seem to be filling a (pregnant) pause before the Storm ... am I "unaware" (because I don't watch TV) or is "nothing happening" this week, so we could all focus on reading this book (tee hee - it's madness is contagious)

I am to the place in the book, where Sol finds out how to stop the visions ... yet he continues to let them happen ... and it just so happens that his next vision is with "THE Creator" ... not the self-proclaimed, or another Imposter ... what if he had "stopped" this vision ... as you might suppose, it changed his entire perspective of "Life"

and to think ... it all began with a heart transplant ...
If we are successful, in using the materials to clear out and "neutralize" our hearts ... could it be that when all the histories are removed, and the emotional ties cut, that - just as the Rising Heart paper suggests - our hearts are being "transplanted" and from our elevated new position (closer to our mind's eye) we will also start seeing "visions" of the worlds around us ? ... and that this book, like so many of James' "new materials" is and introduction to this "new intelligence" available - and an example of how to deal with it ... it is exhausting to even read about ... so much in the space of a month to absorb even for a Sunverto. :wink:

PS on ch 70

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:08 pm 

starduster wrote:
good to hear from you again Alex ... I have always appreciated your perspectives ... we may have believed that there was a "delay" in the release of this book, but I have found that they are always - right on time In Time - and that the LTO's timing of the release of these energetic frequencies - is perfect.

It certainly seems so...

Btw, I read from GLP that there was a spike in the activity of the mass consciousness (23rd/24th), as reflected by the randon number generators of Princeton.

http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-s ... -data.html

Last chart, the 23rd graph is over the last red line (which is 99% of the RNG deviations)... may be related, may be not.

Quote:
I am to the place in the book, where Sol finds out how to stop the visions ... yet he continues to let them happen ... and it just so happens that his next vision is with "THE Creator" ... not the self-proclaimed, or another Imposter ... what if he had "stopped" this vision ... as you might suppose, it changed his entire perspective of "Life"

Great stuff there. Btw, unlike all the red leather chairs in the story, God uses a plain wooden chair, heh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

thanks for that "validation" (for me ) I am banned again (GLP), refuse to pay their fee, been there longer than the fee, I should be a "grandfathered" member - if you don't pay you get banned one week a month :lol:

yes, and I was just at that point with Sol, where I couldn't take another vision ... when they started getting wonderful ... maybe he has gained some sort of control now, ... it will be interesting to see if his memories get in the way (as suggested earlier) or they give him stability ... we haven't been told what sort of foundation he has, that makes him so bold, and unpretentious

I haven't read another page ... it won't let me (snicker) ... it's digesting - you can almost hear the wheels turning ... been doing the wash for two days LOL I fear I have wrecked my brain with this book :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

oh, waaaaaa .... I finished the book, and it was so wonderful, I wish that had not ended ... but then again, it hasn't, has it ... :D I read the last half today, as I moved from one "waiting room" to another ... almost mad, when I had to put it down ... when I saw how close to the end, I had gotten, I sat in the car and read the last of it, before I headed home ... wow - talk about your happy endings ... and your new beginnings ... I'm inspired ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 pm 

The ending was more "proper" than the other two books... but then again, after all that he went through, that's how it should be :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

well, when I first heard about the DP, it was going to be released in volumes ... but you are right, James has written three "books" now and the Quantusum was the first one with an "proper" ending ... but it was the one I wanted least - to end :wink:

(alert - spoiler ahead)

I did love the ending ... the Allison "love at first sight" was a bit much, but I thought the wife's reaction was fairly typical ... "take the money and run" - but perhaps justifiable after all she went through too - mom's do whatever it takes to protect their kids - even dumb things ... but all's well that ends well ... nice touch - inviting A's brother and Jaylee's g'ma to live with them too ... sixty mil - and a goose that lays golden eggs (if the daughter has the mothers financial "insights" ) but what was that bit about Jaylee and mom being "aliens" haha ... ya get what you paid for !

seriously I can see this book going "harry potter" underground ... he's gonna have to write more ... what a great movie it would make too ... everyone will have their action-dragon ... year of the dragon right? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
“Where the shadow is no longer the road; when separation cannot corrode the soul’s light, the union of a universe is begun.

The Quantusum

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 pm 

"You have chosen to feel and understand that part of you that is lost in darkness. All humans have this aspect, and it is precisely this part of you that will instruct you in the ways of forgiveness, compassion, understanding and love. It is the gift of demons to create angels." --Quantusum, SS p. 474

"It is not upon you alone the dark patches fall,
The dark threw its patches down upon me also,
The best I had done seem'd to me blank and suspicious,
My great thoughts as I supposed them, were they not in reality meagre?
Nor is it you alone who know what it is to be evil,
I am he who knew what it was to be evil,
I too knitted the old knot of contrariety,
Blabb'd, blush'd, resented, lied, stole, grudg'd,
Had guile, anger, lust, hot wishes I dared not speak,
Was wayward, vain, greedy, shallow, sly, cowardly, malignant,
The wolf, the snake, the hog, not wanting in me.
The cheating look, the frivolous word, the adulterous wish, not wanting,

Refusals, hates, postponements, meanness, laziness, none of these wanting,
Was one with the rest, the days and haps of the rest,
Was call'd by my nighest name by clear loud voices of young men as
they saw me approaching or passing,
Felt their arms on my neck as I stood, or the negligent leaning of
their flesh against me as I sat,
Saw many I loved in the street or ferry-boat or public assembly, yet
never told them a word,
Lived the same life with the rest, the same old laughing, gnawing, sleeping,
Play'd the part that still looks back on the actor or actress,
The same old role, the role that is what we make it, as great as we like,
Or as small as we like, or both great and small.
Appearances, now or henceforth, indicate what you are;
You necessary film, continue to envelop the soul;
About my body for me, and your body for you, be hung our divinest aromas;
Thrive, cities! bring your freight, bring your shows, ample and sufficient rivers;
Expand, being than which none else is perhaps more spiritual;
Keep your places, objects than which none else is more lasting.

We descend upon you and all things—we arrest you all;
We realize the soul only by you, you faithful solids and fluids;
Through you color, form, location, sublimity, ideality;
Through you every proof, comparison, and all the suggestions and determinations of ourselves.

You have waited, you always wait, you dumb, beautiful ministers! you novices!
We receive you with free sense at last, and are insatiate henceforward;
Not you any more shall be able to foil us, or withhold yourselves from us;
We use you, and do not cast you aside—we plant you permanently within us;
We fathom you not—we love you—there is perfection in you also;
You furnish your parts toward eternity;
Great or small, you furnish your parts toward the soul."

from "Crossing Brooklyn Ferry" by Walt Whitman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 pm 
 WWW  Profile

What an amazing time to all be within the Wingmakers materials together. The "Quantusum" is an absolutely amazing 'story'. It has brought me to tears a few times already (and I'm only currently up to page 316). I just read the part about "the soul that is us is like a hub of a wheel. We're out here at the rim of the wheel where the spokes go outward.... " etc.
I remember this concept being also touched on in one of the Neruda Interviews (I think it was connected to a question regarding past lives etc).

2012 has been huge so far, and is transpiring as an amazing year of new growth and understanding. I seems that many people are feeling a profound shift taking place... within us as individuals and also collectively too.
It fills my heart to know that we are all participating together within these potent new releases of WingMakers materials.
:) In Lak'ech AlaK'in ) )) ))) )))) ))))) )))))) ))))))) <3 ∞

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I am reading the book very slowly........"letting" amnesia set in......swimming with the Quant's in the ethers embracing parts unknown.....full moon tonight....enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 am 

I am trying not to read it too quickly but it is a struggle :D I'm so involved with Sol and his story that it is difficult not to turn the page. I'm on page 730 and wish there were an indefinite number left but alas I'm all too aware that I'm getting close to the end. I don't know how I'll read a 'normal' novel again after this roller coaster!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
“Where the shadow is no longer the road; when separation cannot corrode the soul’s light, the union of a universe is begun.

The Quantusum

Yes this quote absolutley pierces the veil... so potent, so powerfully alive with truth.
And to know that this is one of so many within Quantusum of equal importance and value, is something that ignites the deep feelings of humility and gratitude
My deepest heart blessings and appreciation to all for sharing in, participating within and contributing your soulfull heartlight into the world
A new stage of united awakening is upon us (or we are upon it... most likely both simultaneously)

The Quantusum is such a profound story, it feels like it is alive... breathing... moving... organic... 'living' information direct from the voice of the Heart & Soul... it flows into and deeply touches the inner chambers of our deepest essence

This is an intrinsic adventure that never truly 'ends'... as it is continually issued forth from the pulsing core heart of eternity...

Thank you for sharing your inner feelings and heartfelt perspectives upon this journey of existence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Have made contact with them.
They are real.
Find out for yourself.
Call them.
They Wing Maker Will come.
Reading book very slowly
Am timing "finish" 4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 pm 
Posting Freak

pondering over "what sticks" ... the concept of the "blue man" = First Being ... and the notion that we are each a First Being of a "universe" (solar system ?) keeps running through my mind like a bull in a china shop- destroying the fragile images I had of myself ... being "small" or needy or without power are shattered - to give way for a larger self image - self-creative

it also means that the Annunaki are not the first species ... remember in the third philo it says that the "wingmakers" were the first "beings" ... and that they alone, have the ability to create HIs - as Wingmakers we created the HI (that Anu altered) for our own individuated consciousness to explore MEST ...

The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body. The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness. However, they never ventured into the outer realms of creation where the density of vibration decelerated time to such an extent that exploration in bodies was impossible, owing to the great distance.

These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them. This would be similar to constructing a deep-sea diving suit that permits a diver to explore the sea bottom. First Source, working through Source Intelligence, could perceive the outermost realms of creation, but it was unable to experience them and, therefore, acquire wisdom about the very things First Source created.

WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all of its various forms throughout the multiverse. The human species is not unique in the multiverse. There are many variations on other planets within your known universe. Nearly all of you have experience in these other realms of the universe, but you are not able to translate these experiences to your conscious mind. Even so, as First Source birthed the entity consciousness, the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

so we aren't the last species ... the ETs aren't our Older (wiser, more advanced) human siblings ... and we will be "creating" the 7th (perfected) Species - the Synthesis Being - and are creating its Human Instruments - right here - right now

This HI that we created for ourselves to incarnate into MEST - is already interdimensional, and multi-versal - it does not require a device or a craft to transform or transfer its consciousness to all realities ... this Human Instrument, once transformed into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - is designed with a portal to the Center of the Universe

we are about to come into alignment with the Center of the Universe ... and if our minds are open and we are coherently aligned, the incoming cosmic frequencies will activate the source codes, within us - restoring our innate abilities

this HI is available for all (soul-carrying) species to incarnate - it is just as much their "ticket" home as it is ours ... those of us already incarnate, just simply need to transform ourselves into the Synthesis Being during the Shift(s) :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 am 

I'm almoast finished reading this book just 30 chapters left... I'm speechless... it is so insanely awesome, that I can't find words to describe it... it's EPIC.

Uncle is authentic, the whole book is authentic.