WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sacred Geometry Of Human Heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Chestahedron is the first heptahedron of this configuration in the history of geometry. This sculpture has 7 surfaces (consisting of 4 triangles and 3 quadrilaterals), 7 points and 12 edges. If this heptahedron is rotated around the vertical axis, it forms a bell-like external surface of a certain profile: a cone at the top connected to a hyperbolic at the bottom. Other type heptahedra, or less-faced polyhedra do not provide a bell-type figure. For this reason it is supposed that the Chestahedron in rotation is the first geometrical bell shape form ever found and therefore it is the first time the mystery behind the geometry of the bell has been solved in the history of bell making. It has been found in years of research that this geometry is the basis of the left ventricle of the human heart. The midway point between the idea of the human heart and the manifestation of the human heart. Naming the Chestahedron came from the heart being the dominant organ in the chest.

http://www.frankchester.com/

Chinese WingMakers Study Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1066799490079183/

Last edited by cools on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sacred Geometry Of Human Heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Chestahedron The Wonder of Seven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd0EptTboHg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

Six-pointed Star and Chestahedron

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ff/f2/d8/fff2d8c17a0837c83a53d8908906bf9f.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome to the WMF cools, thank you for sharing your findings - I would not have guessed what I was seeing, or it's significance, if I had not watched the vid you posted ... wow - truly AMAZING discovery ... and even more amazing is that this mathmatically exact form came from Artistic expression ... that allowed for all the elements of Nature (which I now see as our Creator's signature) to be expressed - equally

I had to turn the vid off, in several places ... because it was "melting my mind" (ha) - and digest it slowly ... because it is a HUGE discovery and
"feels" (to me) like the missing piece to the grand puzzle ... that brings the entire picture together ... the "frame-work" of ALLthatIS, so to speak - all sacred geometry ... all 19 circles in the "seed of life" - the relationship to the Golden Mean ... it's adaptation to a cone ... in into our chest(erhedron) ... mind boggeling

now we have an awareness of our true form - and I appreciate how you associated it with the "oracle stone"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
welcome to the WMF cools, thank you for sharing your findings - I would not have guessed what I was seeing, or it's significance, if I had not watched the vid you posted ... wow - truly AMAZING discovery ... and even more amazing is that this mathmatically exact form came from Artistic expression ... that allowed for all the elements of Nature (which I now see as our Creator's signature) to be expressed - equally

I had to turn the vid off, in several places ... because it was "melting my mind" (ha) - and digest it slowly ... because it is a HUGE discovery and
"feels" (to me) like the missing piece to the grand puzzle ... that brings the entire picture together ... the "frame-work" of ALLthatIS, so to speak - all sacred geometry ... all 19 circles in the "seed of life" - the relationship to the Golden Mean ... it's adaptation to a cone ... in into our chest(erhedron) ... mind boggeling

now we have an awareness of our true form - and I appreciate how you associated it with the "oracle stone"

Hi staduster, I am living in taipei, Taiwan.I have been studying and researching WM since 2000.What I am discovering is fascinating, and i would like to share with you all.