WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Characters of Dohrman Prophecy and Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, Forum.

I plan to discuss this theme in my DP forum in Japan.
I believe the Characters of Dohrman Prophecy have strong relationship with Tarot Cards, and this concept would be the most powerful key to solve the mystery of DP.

And I assume this concept could apply to the magic number of DP ; 16 20 12 9 3 11 8.

If do you have any opinion or know the thread in this forum or Spirit State on this theme, please tell me them.

Thanks

shima

Post subject: Re: The Characters of Dohrman Prophecy and Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:50 am 
 WWW  Profile

For example

Simon is THE MAGICIAN(1)
Karnomen is THE HIEROPHANT(5)
Joseph is THE HERMIT(9)
Hugelitod is THE STAR(17)

Oracle is THE WORLD(21)

And it is interesting that the magic number of DP; 16 20 12 9 3 11 8 is consisted of the number of major arcana of tarot.

And Tarot is one of the Oracle cards.

shima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
interesting, Shima, and I hope that you will also share what is being posted on your website . I probably won't have much to offer, since I have never been into Tarot... my family associated it with witchcraft, but I did get into the I Ching for almost a decade, and threw my "bones" daily ... then when I studied Kabbalah, I got into horoscopes pretty heavily, and numerology and gramatia ( coded language )for a while, but numbers never held my attention

I started to watch the TV series Lost, just recently, and it has the "magic numbers" 4,8,15,16,23 and 42... that are closely associated with "mythology" - time travel and significant events, depending on how you "translate them" ... but as I mentioned, I don't place much importance on numbers, due to all the variables ... now that I am "retired" and living close to Nature, I don't need numbers on a clock to tell me what time it is, or a thermometer to tell me how hot or cold it is ... or even a speedometer to tell me how fast I am going - or a calendar to tell me what day of the month it is ... how "old" I am or what season we are in ... after 2012 I quit caring what year it is too :lol:

what I believe about the DP numbers is - is that it is a date ... 16 is the year (2016) 20 is the day and 12 is the month (Dec 20 2016) leaving 9:03 as the time, with an eleven minute window over an 8 day period (?)... quite the stretch I know, but the best my limited understanding of numbers comes up with ...

I am assuming that you are giving the letters in their names, numerical values to come up with "who's who" as their tarot equivalent (?)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, starduster, my friend.

Hmm…Interesting.
Yes, I agree with you at point that the most important number is 16, and, actually I also believe 2016 would be very significant year.

We have to prepare for next year.

Well, yesterday I sent e-mail on this subject to Mark, Darlene, Dr.Lock to hear their opinions and James’ comment.

According to Darlene,and Dr.Lock, DP characters seems reflect archetypes of Human unconsciousness.

And James said this in Introduction of DP.

Quote:
Each character in the story is a part of each of us. As you go deeper in your reading path, you will uncover aspects of yourself that are obvious and some that are hidden or unspoken.

I assume that James would point out archetypes being inside each of us.

And he also said this.

Quote:
A hierophant that uses today’s technology is quite different from those of ancient times. In this project, there is a story, there is art, there is technology, and there is a global community of readers and writers who function as an aspect of this hierophant: The Dohrman Prophecy web book project.

It is interesting that James use the special terminology of Tarot. This could be hint of the mystery of character of DP.
Anyway, I think this word hierophant is very special term.

shima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 am 
Posting Freak

Hierophant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hierophant
Wikipedia
A hierophant (Ancient Greek: ἱεροφάντης) is a person who brings religious congregants into the presence of that which is deemed holy. The word comes from Ancient Greece, where it was constructed from the combination of ta hiera, "the holy," and phainein, "to show."

the creators of the Tarot (kabbalist) probably used this word, to associate the practice of "holy/sacred", with their cards ... in today's society, it appears that there is no other application ... so it is assumed that it is associated with tarot, but according to WIKIpedia, it is older than tarot - and only exists in one of the many variations of the decks used to reveal what is otherwise ignored/hidden in the physical world (made manifest).... and Science has revealed that ALL things manifested, consist of pairs of pos and neg charged particles, "dancing" to the frequence of Intent ... all are both "bad" and "good" - equally, but in the Central System, created by "god" - good things are what serve his agenda, and bad ones are those that oppose this established BS (belief system and supported by his Hierarchies. It is this belief that has created the illusionary world of Dualities and demand Judgements . We may be able to grasp this concept by understanding Jame's role in our lives, because he is revealing the Universal truth, that nothing is wrong or right ... that "evil" is just ignorance - or the resistance to the awareness that every thing, is perfect and serves a purpose ... all things manifest are BOTH pos and neg, depending upon your personal
understanding of them, and subsequent use of them.

I have made "knowing good from evil" simple - if it can not be found in Nature - it is not in the best interest of this Species to use it . The technology that Anu has introduced to this Planet/Species, was intended to limit/restrict/conceal and control the expansion of Consciousness. Almost all of the technology that he has inspired, emits mind controlling frequencies - with the possible exception of computers, that transmit and receive personal KNOWledge instantly to enhance our unique perspectives of "what IS" ... it is Collective Intelligence - shared with the intent of broadening your Consciousness of what is Universally true ... IMO - and I believe this is why, what is being revealed in our NOW, all seems to validate what James (who has access to ALL knowledge) told us, over a decade ago.

Quote:
In the Rider Waite Tarot deck and similar decks, "The Hierophant" (sometimes called "The Pope") is one of the twenty-two trump cards comprising the "Major Arcana", and represents conformity to social standards, or a deference to the established social moral order. As the guide towards knowledge, insight, and wisdom, in a tarot reading it might, for example, represent a priest, scholar, therapist, or teacher although these individuals are more definitively represented by the Hermit, or suggested by the traits attributed to the King of Cups. "He symbolizing all things that are righteous and sacred on the manifest side. As such, he is the channel of grace belonging to the world of institution as distinct from that of Nature, and he is the leader of salvation for the human race at large. He is the order and the head of the recognized hierarchy, which is the reflection of another and greater hierarchic order, but it may so happen that the pontiff forgets the significance of this, his symbolic state and acts as if he contained within his proper measures all that his sign signifies or his symbol seeks to shew forth. He is not, as it has been thought, philosophy -- except on the theological side; he is not inspiration; and he is not religion; although he is a mode of its expression."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Could we also say, that what each character is showing us is that all are both the I AM WE ARE.

When James penned the words, "What happens to one, happens to ALL." Then each character's role is our role in the ONE ENTITY.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Darlene, I have that same perspective, and after doing the QP using:"I am (sovereign), We are (integral)" as he suggest -as a mantra, it has revealed how everything IS connected, I am "integral" to everything manifested ... yet I can be Sovereign (un-dependent) once my relationship with Nature is established ... we are One, our relationship with Nature is symbiotic, whether we shop in a supermarket or get our groceries from the land itself ... Earth/Nature is still providing for our every need ... with or without the middle men and their "supplements" and genetic manipulations

it is as James has said in the prologue, no one is lacking any of these "characteristics" just some are more "developed" than others (the ones Anu/Hierarchy "rewards" us for practicing) ... the goal is to "master" them all and allow them to influence us equally (not letting one overwhelm the other) - as stated in the second Philo, we need to "fuse" them into ONE (state of) Consciousness - rejecting nothing - because everything serves the purpose of its creation...perfectly

If the entity was fragmented into its component parts, its comprehension of free will was limited to that which the hierarchy circumscribed. ...

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/ (half-way down)

the story-line of the DP brings all these "characters" (traits) together, to access FSI/the Oracle ... collectively ... as you point out "we are all in this together"

PS, I am fairly convinced, that the three bands of "cosmic energy" that our Solar System is passing through right now (July 7th to mid October) will stimulate the activation of "dormant/junk" DNA and fuse them together as One Consciousness - if we don't resist/ignore this "natural" transformation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Might we think of these aspects of these characters from the view point of Jung?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:40 am 
Posting Freak

haven't read Jung since right after HS ... I figured if I read him, Hesse, Freud, H G Wells and Velikovsky I could save my parents a lot of money by skipping college ... and I even took lessons from Tim Leary for a while ... at the UofC in Laguna :lol: anyway, I was trying to figure out what you could have meant by that statement ... when while surfing the net, I saw a picture that Jung painted (for Velikkovsk) ... that someone was using to illustrate the effects of the "super-wave" of cosmic energy that our solar system is going to pass through next month

certainly James, would know of this event, he told us there would be a shift, and that there would be "incoming Cosmic energy" and last December, Nasa, verified that this event is likely to occur on or around the last week in September ... he also quoted a guy that I have come to believe is none other than "15" .... Eric Dollard, " a scientist who was once in charge of the Bell Laboratory. " to back up the "theories" of Dr Atkins, who is putting out vids to warn us all, of what we can expect ... and he points to the work of Dr Lavolette (all these people can be "googled" and have vids on U-tube - to make it simple) who is expecting a "superwave" by 2017 ... Dr Atkins is convinced by his "sources" that this " energy/frequency tsunami" will cause dramatic Earth Changes, that are already being documented by those who record the Schumann resonance... as well as felt, by "sensitives" and seen as Metors (actually striking the earth) that are precursors to the event, that he says "started July 7th" and will have a dramatic impact on 10-15% of the world's citizens, when it "unbalances" them ... He suggests strongly that we get "extra sleep" (at least 9 hr) to allow our bodies to adjust - gradually (sub-consciously).

when the Earth changes it's frequency, needless to say, it will have a profound effect on its inhabitants (as seen in cymatic experiments) ... Russian (independent) Scientists have stated plainly that it will be activating "dormant" DNA, and shifting us not only physically but "spiritually" into another evolutionary cycle of personal development ... and I thought that maybe this was what you were "hinting" at Darlene .... ?

here is the art work, that triggered these thought ... along with one of my favorite quotes by Jung (paraphrased)

"who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside (your heart) awakens"

Jung's historical reference for plasma discharges between celestial bodies from theories of I. Velikovsky

sorry Shima, if this is "off - topic" but I waited a week before I posted, and this is where your topic "took" me... in the NOW.... and I repeat what I have been saying since I first discovered these materials "It's all about frequencies" and whether you are aware of it or not, or choose to believe it ... the technology that "the god of this world" Anu has inspired ("smart" devices) were designed to "block", overwhelm or distort frequencies designed to enhance Consciousness. Please, if you haven't already, turn OFF your TV - unplug your wifi, and keep your cell phones at least three feet away ... and drinks lots of clean water :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 am 

well,How do you think 15 in Tarrot