WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: About the name of Hugelitod
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, WingMakers Fourm.
Long time no see.

I would like to discuss the name of Hugelitod in Dohrman Prophecy.

To me, this name is one of most enigmatic code in this novel.

I assume this name has German origin in its sound and spelling.( or French origin??)

And one day, I found the similar name with Hugelitod in internet.
It was Hugelita.
This name seems female name.

Is Hugelitod the masculine form of Hugelita?

If there are German members in this forum, I would like to hear your opinion.
And I want to know what image the name of Hugelitod has in German culture and its Genetic Mind.

Thank you

shima

Post subject: Re: About the name of Hugelitod
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I'm not German, nor am I aware of any German members of this forum (perhaps Lurkers) but I am of German descent and did live in Germany for a while, and learned the (spoken) language ... and I do recognize two words in this "name" ...
Hugel translates into HILL .... tod is a variation of the word for Dead (toten)... put an I in between ... (ich in deutch) and you have Hill I dead ... or the way I (personally) translate it "the bump in the road, that killed me" ..." me " being the species or Human instrument that we are currently wearing (to interact with Earth/Nature) - and considering how easily, Hulelitod was able to transfer his (individuated) consciousness into the (self-created) form of an Annunaki (using their technology) ... it might be an example of how trans-humanism could change our form --- and steer us away from our natural evolution - into the "Synthesis Being" (Instrument of the Sovereign state of consciousness) - by becoming (immortal) clones of our former selves with more than just one of our "components" (the HI) suppressed ...

just my own take on the name ... nothing "official" - just my best guess - thanks for your interesting topic. Hugeltod may be a "clue" to why the WMs chose this moment in time to release their findings to humanity ... James refered to this Time as - when we are at the Apex of Knowledge ... everything is down hill from here, unless we make the leap - and fly !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:36 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, starduster.
Thank you for sharing your insight.

Hmmm, you disassemble this name into parts.

Yes, Hugel is popular sound vibration even to Japanese Genetic Mind.
And Hugel means “hill” in German language.

As you put it, the image of hill would have some symbols in the backstory of WingMakers, like Lea.

This in my opinion, but the final letter “d” would be mute character, if the origin of this name is French.
If this interpretation could have some availableness, this name could be read Huge-lit.( in the sound vibration)

This name means the Big Light?

This image might have relationship with the Kings Star.

shima

p.s.
About "od"
This term might be coined terms by a German, Karl von Reichenbach.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

Hmmm, you disassemble this name into parts.

yes, thank you for pointing that out, it seems that I am still using the "scientific method" of investigation ... breaking it down into pieces that I can "recognize" - instead of addressing its "wholeness" ... and I must admit, that I didn't "like" the name, the first time I saw it, because it was difficult for me to pronounce, and I didn't feel comfortable or confident, with the way I was pronouncing ... was that a programed reaction that "tainted" my opinion of this character (perhaps) - german = superiority complex priest = superiority complex (in my mind) :lol: and while I am examining how I "think" - I must also admit that when he accepted the invitation to speak with UBERlords (on their terms) - I considered that "self-victimization" - especially when he agreed to stand in the bliss-light - and was aware of how it was altering his perspective ... but who's to say, that if I had not been in his position (had his experiences) that I would not have done the same thing ???

How far down the rabbit hole am I willing to go, in search of Truth ... knowing from experience that I will never be the same, when I return, whether I discover a Truth or not ? and yes, the philosophers will tell us that it is the "journey" and the experience we gain, in search of the Truth that allow us to appreciate reaching our destination (in good shape) ... but Hugelitod's Journey to the court of the God of this world, was instantaneous ... like when, during meditation we are whisked away into "the light" and predictably overwhelmed, by "the unknown" ... speaking for my self, perhaps being overwhelmed is when my mind is wide open (looking for anything to give me back my self-confidence)

thank you, I appreciate what this topic has inspired me to understand about myself ... my maiden name, was Burke, and I always disliked that the Encyclopedia (and Dictionaries) at the time when I was young and looking it up - associated that name with Irish grave robbers ... and that it rhymed with 'jerk' :oops: I happily changed it to Brooks, when I married, and kept that name even after my divorce - it made me feel closer to Nature - my nature, since I have always been a "babbler"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you, again, starduster.

You have honest nature.
Yes, this name is very odd name to everyone , I believe.
Because, as you said, no one knows how to pronounce this name.

And yes, my real question is whether this name is actual name or James' creation.

I guess, the name of Hugelitod is not actual name.

And I assume this name is synthetic name from German and French.

And like these French names, final “d” is mute character.

Gounod
Loriod
Martinod
Mermillod
Monod
Nicod

en passant, these names are family name.

So I believe the sound vibration of Hugelitod is huge-lit.

And next question is why this name is made from two different languages.

The key is Maia.

shima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 am 

Fascinating reading what you have posted. When I first encountered this word I got it to four syllables, and that way of pronouncing has been stuck ever since... it's hu-ge-li-tod for me. No one who thinks/pronounces in the language of english would be able to pronounce this word in those four syllables the way I pronounce it (the Finnish tongue)... this name really doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe it is not a real name but a nickname? ...I thought that Hugelitod was connected to the Chinese tongue (because it was so alien to me), never would I have thought about German or French.

What about the name Karnomen? What do ye folk know about that name?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, Onyks.

Yes, Karnomen is also odd name to me.

If this name also has some relationship with French, the sound vibration would be converted to Carnot-men.

Carnot seems very famous elite lineage in France.
Some French People could feel noble lineage as the first Initiate of Karnomen in the depth of their Genetic Mind.

But, this is my instant typing, sorry. haha.

shima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am 
Posting Freak

yes, the character in the DP that I refer to as Hugh - has revealed a huge light - to brighten our path (over the invisible bridge between the physical and spiritual realms of the multiversal and multidimentional Sovereign Entities )

or how about "Alija" (main character in the "Living Truth", lyricus short story (a play on aligence?)

and Cogniti - the visionary that threatened the mighty Anu (sounds Italian) - a vital "cog" in the clockworks?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, starduster.
You led me to this point of view, thank you.

As the tribute to you, I would like to share some episodes with you.

I published the Lyricus Discourses in Japan 2012.
I expressed various attempts to expand the understanding of readers in this book.

For example, I assembled the special book version of shima’s note on WingMakers Philosophy.

Sample of them
http://wingmakers.jp/Sovereign_Integral.pdf

And the biggest feature of this book was the Living Truth.
I love the Living Truth, and I determined to contain this story in the book of Lyricus Discourses.

I wanted to insert the illustration in the Living Truth.
I asked a talented artist to draw them.
The artist name is Mai Ohno.
She is the daughter of Yuriko Ohno who was co-translator / teacher of translation of my first three WingMakers Books.

Mai’s website (she called herself as Denali, the meaning is Mt. McKinley)
http://www.denali331.com/

Her works were wonderful, but I was surprised by one thing.

She expressed the musical instrument as the organ, wind box.

I imaged the string instruments.
It has no reason ,but I imaged so.

Like this

I wondered the differences between us.
I asked why? And Denali said she imaged just so in her mind.

Then I researched about the organ, and I found this musical instrument has strong relationship with German.

I was surprised again.
Because the origin of name of Alija seems also German to me in the private research of mine.
(Alija is pronounced ariya)

This name is foud in Bosnia , Hercegovina today.

Do you know the origin of Alija??

shima

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

that IS interesting, I imagined him playing a piano - because I picture most Composers using pianos to create their music

but if I were determined to summons a "angelic being" - I think I would choose a Harp to play :mrgreen:

Maybe the fact that James was raised in Spain, has something to do with his choice of names for characters ... but I got the distinct impression that James didn't write the Living Truth - it is a "story" that the LTO members repeat - that he shared with us ... like we share "fairy-tales" - it teaches the value of perseverance IMO, because he didn't get any results until he created something unique and then played his original composition, seven times in a row (practice, practice practice)... I assumed, his name is a common name in their "world" ?

I have always associated it with the music of Chamber 10 (Anthem of the Sovereign Integral (state of consciousness)) because when it was released, it was suggested that we listen to it seven times in a row - uninterrupted - which would result in the listener being able to experience a vibration, that reassured them, that they were - in tune with the Tone of Equality - it creates its own "frequency field" that allows us to "see" into the spiritual realms - quite clearly when we cross into that "stream".

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you, for all the time and energy you have put into your study of these matherials and the effort that you have made to make it more understandable to those who are attracted to them and extend my gratitude for those who assist you ... to me it is like diving for pearls ... I really enjoy the immersion and the rewards when I discover a new bed of oysters that yield their treasures - abundantly - each pearl is priceless whether others can appreciate them or not ... for me, it is "the gift returned" for the map the LTO has provided

I can see how one would associate this music with the accordion, it breathes 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 pm 

Alija - That's a good one!

I was not aware of this, until you brought it up. Heh, just when I thought I could not find anything new on the WM website, I encounter this forum discussion about Alija.

Quote:
INTRODUCTION
The Living Truth
The Lyricus Teaching Order uses storytelling to convey its teachings more than books, discourses or lectures. Stories are very powerful tools in the spiritual works since they have facets of interpretation and creative flex that makes them wonderful tools to interact within a group. In the case of the Lyricus stories, they are holographic as well, being able to be understood simul- taneously on many levels. This story is transcribed by James.

https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virt ... ing-truth/

I just read it... And I was about to ask for it first (the living truth.pdf) where to find it ? But while I thought about that - I searched the WM website for it and while the internet was "buffering" (loading), I searched my computer for it and to my surprise I already had it downloaded... :roll: lazy me, always downloading stuff and not reading instantly after download. Thank you Shima for this topic as it inspired stardusters replies which inspired your replies, which inspired me on many levels. Thank you!

starduster wrote:
...and then played his original composition, seven times in a row...

starduster wrote:
I have always associated it with the music of Chamber 10 (Anthem of the Sovereign Integral (state of consciousness)) because when it was released, it was suggested that we listen to it seven times in a row - uninterrupted -

...at the subject of seven, musically speaking; the Chamber 7 composition from the First Source CD, has the same "anthemious" melody as Chamber 10 - I have always associated the Chamber 7 and Chamber 10 melody - there is difference thou, but it stems from the same root. As does all WM music, but CH 7 and CH 10 are v. closely related melodically.

Here I made a short MP3 sample -Chamber 10 and 7 mixed.
here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/user63-3/sianthemch10ch7mix/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, starduster.
Thank you for commenting and correcting my simple mistake.
Yes, this instrument is the accordion.
My mind missed the word tomorrow by mysterious reason.
The modern-day-style of accordion was invention of German.

And yes, Denali also imaged clavier (keyboard instrument) ,and she selected the accordion by reading my translation.

And Onyks, wow!
These arts are also NEW to me!
The original pdf file did not have these art works.

I would like to introduce Denali’s version of Alija.

shima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Some call it a squeeze box or plicate.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:36 pm 

Plicate Squeeze the Breather Box !

In Icelandic they call it harmónikku which is nice! And for the sake of randomness बाजा that's what its called in Nepal the land of natures fine plants and mountains! Having fun with google translate.

Back to topic, shima I liked those pictures and Denali's version of Alija had some likeness to that Chamber 24 style human body/head ... the picture with the claviature and the nature/sky is cool!

where are these from?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, Shayalana.
Thank you for commenting.
I am very glad to see survivors in this forum.

Plicate, it breathes.
Because it is living.

And thank you, Onyks.
You can see them in this file.

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... 0Truth.pdf

The artist name is Ishdeep.

shima

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 pm 

Oh, wow... thanks, Shima.

here is btw. the accordion from CH10 , you can listen:

https://soundcloud.com/user63-3/ch10accordion

and the claviature from the Lyricus Grand Portal, you can listen:

https://soundcloud.com/user63-3/gpclaviature

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

and wow back atcha Onyks, thank you for pointing them out in the music ... I would never noticed (obviously) I have listened to those track at least a hundred time, and never thought to identify the source of these sounds ... this topic has turned into something very revealing ... making its own merry path through the materials - I appreciate the effort you made so that we could hear these instruments better

I have always appreciated the "native American" flavor that the WMs music has - seems fitting, because it does come from No America's TZ of the great SW ... I can't believe I have not gone down there, now that I am living in the west again, I have visited most of the NAm "sacred" sites but Chayo canyon is really remote, like fifty miles or more of dirt road ... It would be a great place to gather (after the pole shift) ... even though we know we won't find the Ancient Arrow Cavern system - those Ancient places are Awe Some, and greatly inspiring IMO - I always wanted to see Chayo Canyon, but not "on a tour" - If I was to go, it would be in the spring before the USFS starts their season .... from the looks of the photo (below), that was in the original website, that canyon wall is well behind the tourist trap and takes 4WD or all terrain vehicles or some good walking shoes - to navigate the river bed - I feel sure there are some roads - and plenty of places to camp ... I'd like to go when there is a full moon and stay a while... anyway- I'm drifting off into my dream - but to get back to the point, the inclusion of the accordion in that earthy native sound-environment really gives it some authenticity - maybe not the right word but I can imagine some pioneer, playing one, at an Indian "pow-wow" ... it is befitting of the Time, that James' muisc takes us too --- all of it breathes (IMO)

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry did not mean to hi-jack the topic ... just felt compelled to share

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, Onyks.
Yes, Many Students of WMM feel some associations between Chamber 10 and the Living Truth.

And it is the amazing finding that you sense the sound of accordion in Chamber 10.
The accordion would be proper instrument for Alija.

I really appreciate to recognize this by us collectively.

And starduster.
Yes, the imagination is inspired by artwork.
So I have assembled various artworks.

More sample of shima’s Note.
Phantom Core
http://wingmakers.jp/Phantom%20Core.pdf

shima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I like this Art,(http://wingmakers.jp/Phantom%20Core.pdf) it says so much and is so colorful and pleasing to the eye and mind --- I especially appreciate where the spheres of influence are pictured ... thank you for sharing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:26 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Shima, glad to see you are still curious. I appreciate you popping in and introducing yet another interesting inquiry!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

I received the opinion about this topic from Dr.Lock.

Enjoy.

shima

http://wingmakers.jp/Hugelitod%20and%20Karnomen.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:52 pm 
Posting Freak

that was interesting, thank you for sharing, and Chris for contributing his thoughts... and once reminded, I must admit, that my mind also made that association when I first saw the name... which was the only think in my "files" that even comes close ... must be the influence of our Am ED system - I immediately dismissed it because I didn't recall anything about the Huguenots but their name - other than they figured into Europen history somehow... never thought to look it up - considering the "setting" of the book - which did 'feel' somewhat European, past (no cell phones) but never pursued it ... it is typical for my mind to dismiss Character's name in books (like it does with faces) especially ones it doesn't recognize and stumbles to pronounce ... which seem typical of Jame's characters

as an aside, Terran was a name I did recognized, having been stuck there for several weeks once, which makes me think that I should look up the history of that city, since I have actual experiences to give me a better "vision" of it than any of the other names of characters he has introduced to us ... I could easily visualize the street and roof-top homes he so skillfully describes ... even talking about it now brings up smells and sounds from my memories... I can almost taste the dry dusty air scented lightly with incense.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

HUG EL IT O D HUG EL IT O D

HUG EL IT O D HUG EL IT O D

Reading between the lines I see this grouping as sounds of power said in a mantra that opens doors in your head beyond this one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

LTO incorporated in the name powerful
See the letters moving and what is left HU GE ID
They are communicating to us and we are communicating back
The seven Oracles are real ......and in the Chambers....there is no time
Only Space......colors and music swirling together in harmony