WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: “Hidden Buddha”on DP story cover
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:29 am 

I don't think Buddha is hidden on the cover,but I see Buddha's head on the cover until now,I have printed the cover when DP was released.
I AM ashamed of being so slow

Post subject: Re: “Hidden Buddha”on DP story cover
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:40 am 

With the help of the 5th Neruda Interview I see a kaleidoscope of HMS "apps", a shopping cart of ideologies that we choose to live with; no different to going shopping for computer software apps; the HVG and SI is there, but is not visible, by design, as it is riding on the hardware and within the apps of the HMS in order to change it. I believe the images will continually shift and evolve as the SI app eventually replaces the HMS apps.

Dr. Neruda: “I’ve tried to answer this already… let me put it this way, but understand that this is speculation, so take it as such. There’s no assurance that this will get released or stay released. That’s one reason. There may be other individuals that need the earlier phase information, because it bridges their current beliefs better than the later phase information. That’s another reason. Remember, this is as much about redefining the unconscious mind, as it is anything else. The unconscious mind is the ‘backdoor’ that the Anunnaki left open in their designs. That’s where the hacking vector can come in, and that’s how the WingMakers information was brought in.”

Sarah: “What do you mean by hacking vector?”

Dr. Neruda: “The WingMakers are hacking the program of our consciousness framework as designed by the Anunnaki; programmed internally in the DNA and functional implants by Marduk; and programmed externally by the Hierarchy, a.k.a. the Illuminati, Globalists, New World Order elite, Bilderberg Group, etc.

“The WingMakers must come into these programs from vectors that are less protected or defended by censors, and have the potential for quick spread. Bear in mind, that while the functional implants of the Human 2.0 interface are programmable, should they become hacked or altered, they can be upgraded or patched just like software. So the ideal method to enter the human domain is to enter through a backdoor, appear harmless, even part of the order, and then quietly seed a fractal process that can spread through the unconscious mind layer.

“That vector is not altering the program from the hardware or software perspective. It utilizes the consciousness framework in the Human 2.0 interface without changing its programming. It’s like an app riding on top of the operating system. It needs to be invisible until certain conditions are met. Once those conditions are met, it can be released, and once it is spread, it cannot be stopped.”

Sarah: “I’m not familiar with the term ‘app,’ what does it mean?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s a software application that’s not part of the OS, but uses the OS or operating system.”

Sarah: “If it isn’t changing the consciousness framework, then what’s it doing?”

Dr. Neruda: “It allows individuals to initiate their own Sovereign Integral process, which allows them to release the hold of these systems on their life essence. It’s less about modifying or changing the program than it is about releasing the hold that these programs have on the consciousness of the life essence.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

That is one of my fav parts of the Interview Tolsap, and it really does give us so much hope. I think we are way deep in the hacked realm and it is activating . I like that it's effect can't be stopped and I especially love what awesome "hackers" Lyricus and the WingMakers are. ;?}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342, I AM is never ashamed because I AM is the Sovereig Integral. The personality/ego-mind/intellect of yhg342 is ashamed due to your HMS over riding the Sovereign Integral.See how oppressive that is? You can always make a different choice for what you want instead of shame. There is nothing endearing about cowering under the judgment and critism of the HMS and especially to those who understand at least some semblance of the Sovereign Integral. There is no competition here with those who are sincere in understanding these works and wanting to engage, share and discuss them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shayalana wrote:
That is one of my fav parts of the Interview Tolsap, and it really does give us so much hope. I think we are way deep in the hacked realm and it is activating . I like that it's effect can't be stopped and I especially love what awesome "hackers" Lyricus and the WingMakers are. ;?}

I associate the word "Hack(ing)" with destruction ... but the way James has used it to describe how the LTO "hacked" into the HMS, leaves little doubt that the human mind is simply a computer ... that processes data via a program - operating System. The LTO however, did not hack the HMS to prevent our use of the HMS (like most hackers who use DOS to prevent access), they "hacked" out a place in the existing OS to insert a portal to the Wholeness Navigator - the ultimate browser (if you will) ... that the Entity can access once they get to a certain "level" of skill (Master) and they are beyond the distractions of the "upgrades" Anu designed to conceal our original programing. They didn't really "hack" the system - it is not disrupted by the portal - they enhance the HMS's capabilities

if one were to use the diagram that James included in the PCI when he revealed how the HMS was altered, they can see that the WN's portal is beyond or outside of these devices ... which he has titled " the suppression system"

as one can see, the suppression framework connects most of its programs in loops - with the exception of the one called "genetic manipulations" which is small compared to the others, and only has one "link" - and is where the LTO chose to insert the WN ... on an otherwise "dead-end" street. It seems apparent to me, that one must be free of the distractions of all the other devices before they can access the WN - which comes between "GSS" and the last resort of genetic manipulation ... and I would like to believe that by "going there" one might avoid genetic manipulations or at least have the knowledge that FSI shares, to genetically modify one's Self - responsibly

In the fifth interview, it is suggest that Anu's genetic modifications include cloning to produce a more compliant (3.0)Species - which would greatly retard the evolutionary process designed to enhance Consciousness - and as long as we agree to these modifications, it isn't an infringement of our Free Will ... the trick will be, making trans-humanization desirable ... so that we voluntarily agree to the processed that are already acceptable to the GM .... but I digress ... back to hackers

the distinction that I make - between the "hacking" that the LTO has done, and the hacking that is being done on the internet is the intent - to either destroy or improve ... the fact that when the hackers intend to "punish" certain system - the only ones effected are the innocent ... the mother on her way to pick up the kids from school who can't get gas because her ATM card has been compromised ... the elderly doing their weekly shopping who's card doesn't work ... how does it punish the Bankers? its not their money - if they were hacking into the Military, Political and Industrial complexes to expose their hidden agenda - that would be beneficial - but to hire hackers to steal data that these powerful orgs can use to blackmail individuals into compliance is giving them even more power - and to me seems like a Mafia tactic

to me it is just like the futile efforts of the protestors who chose Wall street as a target , when we all KNOW the FED is manipulating the markets and the Source of our enslavement (via debt) - Wall street is just an appendage of the Beast - why not go after the Beast ?

Hack the NSA ... if you want my approval - hack everyone associated with the Private Sector - hack the Black Ops - hack HAARP - hack the programs that the chem-trail providers use ... do something PRO-active that targets the control mechanisms of TPTB because IMO anything less, is attention whoring. From my perspective, and experience, most hackers use their skills to pass judgements - hacking is a weapon used to satisfy a personal vendetta - and they don't care who gets hurt anymore than the weapons dealers who promote war and who consider the "collateral damage" done to millions of innocent people, acceptable.

what the LTO did, was give us another choice, beside Anu's OS ... it didn't crash the system - it enhanced its capabilities - hacking the HMS isn't punishment, its an opportunity to release our dependency upon the system that has here-to-fore limited the HMS - BEFORE we move into "genetic manipulation" of the Human Mind - pictured in this diagram as a DEAD end.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:55 pm 
Posting Freak

I apologize for the diversion yhg342. I will not be baited by starduster I feel no need to reply to her. Einstein did say that it's insanity to keep repeating the same thing over and over again when it doesn't work and expect a better result. So I won't do that. yhg342, how is it that with you living in China that you can post on this forum? China's internet is one of the most censored in the world without going completely dark.

Cathedral - CS&N