WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hidden text in DP Gallery1
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:34 am 

From Dohrman Prophecy Gallery 1
There are many Hidden words surrounds Buddha,but you need to view it upside-down,and make a Mirror image
I CAN recognize some words below, please reply your view.

qm

4qi Sj Erase
5qi Sj Erase
6qi Sj Erase
7qi Sj Erase
8qi Sj Erase
9qi Sj Erase

atomiaztion
The state

N2qi
N3qi
qm

Last edited by yhg342 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hidden text in DP Gallery1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 am 

Hello All

This post above deserves a reply even though it was written more than 2 years ago.

Obscured in this image are glimpses of embedded sentences with messages that I’m sure is not entirely intended for the majority who would look at this image – instead it’s written especially for the mathematicians of our world who sense something is missing from what has been taught.
As yhg342 pointed out, if you turn the image up-side down and flip horizontally to see the mirror reverse, then sentences become visible. I took an in-depth look at this, and found some more that is very interesting. To make it easier to see I have adjusted the colour and contrast and enlarged it:

(Sorry you have to click the attachment at the bottom of this post. I hope it is okay to read, I had to reduce the quality to upload it).

It appears to say:

“Write the Godel
1952) where Kleene shows (how?) to write the Godel
(t)he places the m configuration symbol above“

Godel was the first to write the theory of Incompleteness… by saying that: “Anything you can draw a circle around cannot explain itself without referring to something outside the circle – something you have to assume but cannot prove.”

The parallel in the Buddha picture here is the human contained by a body connecting to its true Self - which is not limited to the containment of the human form it inhabits. To “write the Godel” I believe, means to write the intuitive based mathematics that shows the walls of this reality matrix that we live in and are made of in spacetime, exposing in a scientific way that we are not finite beings, or an entity enclosed in a circular system of programmed consciousness. The task of mathematics will show that the fabric of this reality is calculable and programmed, which in our times has already bumped into the work of highly regarded professors such as James Gates. Gates, who is a Professor of Physics and Director at the Center for String and Particle Theory, gave one of the most startling commentaries I’ve heard concerning the possible programmed reality of our existence… have a listen to it if you haven't already, you’ll likely be astonished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E

The blue picture of Buddha shows the movement of golden energy coming into the heart from beyond the physical form and spirit gateway through the pineal. And the text in the pop-art says:

“What the individual can do, the society can barely imagine. We’re each a meaningless decimal of existence, a fragile reflection of the universe, and yet we command a unique presence, utterly distinctive and composited of the same threads of Spirit that entwine with one another – with all life – and it’s in this magical connection that we rise as One Being.”

It will happen, and scientifically it waits to be proven - the impossibility that we could only be weak humans of forgetfulness, who need to be trained for the tasks of an imposed reality.

Cheers.

Attachments:
Buddha text 1.jpg
Buddha text 1.jpg [ 38.92 KiB | Viewed 2087 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Hello All

This post above deserves a reply even though it was written more than 2 years ago.

Obscured in this image are glimpses of embedded sentences with messages that I’m sure is not entirely intended for the majority who would look at this image – instead it’s written especially for the mathematicians of our world who sense something is missing from what has been taught.
As yhg342 pointed out, if you turn the image up-side down and flip horizontally to see the mirror reverse, then sentences become visible. I took an in-depth look at this, and found some more that is very interesting. To make it easier to see I have adjusted the colour and contrast and enlarged it:

(Sorry you have to click the attachment at the bottom of this post. I hope it is okay to read, I had to reduce the quality to upload it).

It appears to say:

“Write the Godel
1952) where Kleene shows (how?) to write the Godel
(t)he places the m configuration symbol above“

Godel was the first to write the theory of Incompleteness… by saying that: “Anything you can draw a circle around cannot explain itself without referring to something outside the circle – something you have to assume but cannot prove.”

The parallel in the Buddha picture here is the human contained by a body connecting to its true Self - which is not limited to the containment of the human form it inhabits. To “write the Godel” I believe, means to write the intuitive based mathematics that shows the walls of this reality matrix that we live in and are made of in spacetime, exposing in a scientific way that we are not finite beings, or an entity enclosed in a circular system of programmed consciousness. The task of mathematics will show that the fabric of this reality is calculable and programmed, which in our times has already bumped into the work of highly regarded professors such as James Gates. Gates, who is a Professor of Physics and Director at the Center for String and Particle Theory, gave one of the most startling commentaries I’ve heard concerning the possible programmed reality of our existence… have a listen to it if you haven't already, you’ll likely be astonished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E

The blue picture of Buddha shows the movement of golden energy coming into the heart from beyond the physical form and spirit gateway through the pineal. And the text in the pop-art says:

“What the individual can do, the society can barely imagine. We’re each a meaningless decimal of existence, a fragile reflection of the universe, and yet we command a unique presence, utterly distinctive and composited of the same threads of Spirit that entwine with one another – with all life – and it’s in this magical connection that we rise as One Being.”

It will happen, and scientifically it waits to be proven - the impossibility that we could only be weak humans of forgetfulness, who need to be trained for the tasks of an imposed reality.

Cheers.

Well done!!! Thanx!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:19 am 

Sorry for small attachment, it is not the best I know.

However yhg342 has kindly offered to look at this image further, and link to it so it can be easily seen.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 am