WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hidden Ashur in Dohrman Prophecy Gallery
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:30 am 

the Ashur on the left up corner is easy to see,but the right one is subtle. Eaglehead is hidden in the language of light,but it's neck and shoulder is easy to recognize,the beak of Ashur on the right can be recognized if you focus it

Why Ashur appears on both sides of Buddha? And why the right one is hidden?

. .From Dohrman Prophecy Gallery 1

Ashur from 《The weather composer》--paper book

I suggest you to view the original painting on spiritstate.com, Dohrman Prophecy Gallery provides a higher resolution painting to view

http://www.spiritstate.com

Post subject: Re: Hidden Ashur in Dohrman Prophecy Gallery
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
is this what you are talking about ... because other than the "eye" I really couldn't see it - and am just guessing here

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:31 pm 

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 am 

Wikipedia says Ashur is a god. . . I guess Ashur on both sides of buddha represents the god-spirit-soul-complex ??
Is buddha doing the quantum pause ? Buddha seems to be generating a light whip, from his chest area, which goes all the way to Ashurs neck. . . Buddha's torso is inside an egg, and through him vertically is a thin beam of light, and from his head/mind a glyph rises, which then crosses over to the right side of the image, and the glyphs spread over Ashurs hidden head, and the last glyph -the human looking glyph- is right at its beak. . . :P

There's a chinese seal at the bottom left in the buddha painting what does it say?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry YHG but I just do not see it as a "beak" but I do see it ... but I did get a different perspective of "Ashur" when I looked at it in the gallery ... I see lots of other things in this painting too - like a huge owl sitting on Buddha's right shoulder

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 pm 

Ashur is ANU

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:10 am 

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:52 am 
Posting Freak

thank's yhg, for this enhanced view - yes, I can see the upper (hooked) beak of Ashur now ... seems that Anu is always in the shadows of "religion" - and I appreciate how James makes us aware of it ... hidden in plain sight - for those looking deeper into the materials.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 pm 

Anu is not evil. To error is evil, Anu was not in error he was fulfilling his purpose in setting up our world as an evolutionary type of training/ play ground for entities to experience separation from Source. First Source is the ancestor of ALL beings, not just the Atlanteans as we have come to know them. Just because Anu can no longer function in the ways he could in times past here on earth does not mean that he is not here among us. I feel that he has embarked upon his own next inner journey, perhaps even as a simple human trapped within the very labrynth he has developed. What irony. We all have the potential for right or wrong good or evil, there are the powers of Creation within us all. "The evolutionary Universe has provided you with a mind body and spirit, your mind is the builder the spirit the architect." So who has facilitated the particular evolutionary universe we reside in? Yes Anu. This life is a game/book/movie that we are a all characters in and Anu was the author.

The challenge for entities such as Anu is to create evolutionary worlds that can best isolate entities from Source for the purpose of their own growth/ evolution. Indeed there are various levels of evolutionary worlds that vary in degrees of isolation/separation. Anu has not simply vanished or disappeared by any means. I do like the way James is slowly weaving Anu into his stories.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:41 pm 

This quote is from the MP3 music samples from the old wingmakers site. It is from the Chamber 21 excerpt.

"First Source is the ancestor of all beings and all life forms, and in this truth is the ground of unity upon which we all stand. The journey of unification, of creature finding it's creator, is the very heart of the human soul. And in this journey the unalterable feeling of wholeness is the reward. Every impulse of every electron is correlated to the whole of the universe and it's eternal ascent Godward. There is no other direction we can go. Decoded from chamber 21. "

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:57 pm 

"First Source is the ancestor of all beings and all life forms and in this truth is the ground of unity upon which we all stand."

All beings and all life forms refer to the Annunaki, Atlanteans, Sirians and Reptiles. We have to get our minds around the bigger picture. Viewing Anu, Sirians etc. as the bad guys still places a block in our understanding of the wholeness paradigm. It still polarizes us and them. I have no Idea who or what I am besides an infinite spark of light consciousness. I do understand what it means to observe Source in all things, My intuition tells me that what James is translating to our world is correct. It is the most logical way out of this labrynth of separation, deception, mistrust and fear.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:50 pm 

WE should appreciate ANU for giving us such a good chance to strengthen our intelligence

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:39 pm 

Yes we should and I do yhg. I don't feel that we are given the full story behind our prison walls. The Hierarchy that facilitates the evolutionary path of planets like earth is vast beyond measure.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, I agree, we all have the same Source ...and that what IS - is what "should" be - and that everything serves some purpose in the plan of First Source .... and that Anu serve a purpose as well ... in the PCI - it is explained that he was "created" with exceptional intelligence ... but let's not forget two things ... one, that the LTO define "evil" as "resistance to awareness" ... ("to error" is not evil - that is how we learn) and Anu CHOOSE of his own free will to IGNORE the fact that we are all equal ...and sought to keep us Ignornant - to deceive an entire species by suppressing FSI - he sought to retard our evolutionary progress, and to conceal our common source .... and that is Evil - he choose to alter the Plan of FS for this species - and serve himself and his species by genetically altering not only the Earth/Species - but also his own species - and the others sent to explore MEST ... to make them all Dependent upon him ... and so he has - to the point where sees himself as "god" of the Universe ... ignoring his own origins and destiny are the same as ours... he believes that he is the exception to the plan of FS ... but James told us that even what Anu has done - has served "the Plan" - that we needed to experience "separation" - because it is the foundation of Independence and that whether Anu is aware of it or not, he is still part of the Unification's Force ... and we can not "spread the gospel" (share knowledge of Universal truth) if we remain dependent on him to "share knowledge" ... as potential emissaries of Unconditional love - we must be Independent of the influence of even those Entities who BELIEVE that they are god

Evidence of the fact that Anu is Ignorant/evil is the fact that he and his species express none of the Virtues that they are freely given by our Common Source ... where is His Compassion for this Species, that he choose to enslave and loot ? In the book that he channeled to Moses, he demands that we "worship" him as our Creator - yet he shows no Appreciation when we do ... he tell us that he will Punish the children of those who disobey him- to the third generation - where is Forgiveness and mercy being expressed by punishing the innocent? As a self-proclaimed God/Creator, he totally lacks Humility ... He expresses no Understanding of "the Plan" and he promotes and encourages injustice ... in the Central System that he has created - crime/fraud/inequality and judgments are rewarded and encouraged - Valor is ridiculed.

James tells us that these virtures - are the frequency that animate all life - and that we all have the potential to let them flow through us - the fact that Anu is alive - is proof that he is receiving this "sensory data" - and the fact that he is not sharing it - letting it "flow through" him - is proof that he has "resisted this awareness" - of his own free will

so yes, Anu IS evil - and he chooses to keep us ignorant/evil - of his own free will - as long as he believes that we are not equal and promotes the agenda that supports that belief - he will remain Evil

James also tells us that Anu will be completely surprised to discover that there is a Higher Intelligence than his - that is orchestrating the details of the Plan - that he was created to be a part of ... but he has to choose of his own free will to accept the fact that we are equals - and that it is time for him to be the student ... the fact that the DP revealed that the genetically modified Annunaki are repulsed by the Human Instrument that Anu supposedly "created" - says to me that Anu will not be embodying one - because he knows that he isn't our god - and that he would be just as "trapped" as we are in the matrix he has created to keep us Ignorant of our Origins and Destiny - that he has no intention of letting what he did to us - happen to him ... and by so doing has "dam-ed" his own progress in the plan --- Our Creator is not going to "punish" him - he is punishing himself, if he continues to ignore what the the LTO "discovered" ... and continues to resist the awareness of Equality.

Anu's resistance to awareness - of his own free will = Evil. I can appreciate Anu's role in the plan - but I do not appreciate the Empire of Deception he created to keep us Ignorant

reference Lyricus.com for the LTO's definition of Evil ... FAQ, Relationships Question 9 "In Lyricus terminology, evil is resistance to the path of awareness"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
WE should appreciate ANU for giving us such a good chance to strengthen our intelligence

we didn't come here to "strengthen our intelligence" - we were created to "transfer Knowledge" ... you see where Anu "intelligence" got us - we came here to experience/ KNOW - ALL that IS ... to enhance our individuated Consciousness - and expand FSI - and yes it is true that we had to be FORCED/deceived into experiencing "separation" and genuine Independence ... and our experiences DO enhance the collective consciousness of FS"Intelligence" ... but we are Partner with our Creator - in this endeavor ... Anu is serving the purpose of his creation - and a fine example of how "intelligence" fails to fulfill our destiny ... unless it is "behavioral" intelligence and we choose to "do the right thing" for the Greater good of this species by experiencing ALL that is (of our own free will) - whether one is programed to BELIEVE it is "good" or "evil" - which ignores the fact that it all has the same Source and "duality is NOT real"

unfortunately the "glossary" is not yet included in the new website ... but the Definition of Wholeness Perspective, reveals that nothing is "good or evil" ... that our programed belief in Dualities is not real - that to reject anything is to (self) limit our Knowledge of ALL that IS.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:18 pm 

Well is not resisting awareness an error? Perhaps Anu was not in error, how could they have been? I mean they were simply constructing our school house and play ground of which they have done a great job. Anu's purpose was just that, to construct an evoloutionary world schoolhouse for Entities that wish to embark upon the opportunities our Universe has to offer. He/ they were all part of our story line or plot.

How would you suggest building a labrynth to try and control and subdue Sovereign Entities maiking them unaware of their true origins? Virtually an impossible task indeed, but you have to give them Kudos for Anu's labrynth of separation for lasting as long as it has. I dare postulate that Anu's second coming was still a potential held as a back up plan B in case the human 3.0 would not be ready to be an "Integral" part of our reality.

Don't take what I have posited here as my concrete belief system by any means SD. I am simply speculating if nothing else for the sake of entertainment/ curiosity.

Dr. Neruda: “When I said the human uniform evolves, it does, but this evolution is on a track, a pre-programmed track. The intent was to have Anu return on a “’cloud,’ the whole Second Coming was going to be the staged entrance for Anu. Humanity would evolve in such a way that his reentry into our consciousness would be understood to be a good thing. Humanity’s salvation. We would all be his children, and the glory of god would be upon the earth. That was the plan. From before the time of Jesus, that was the plan. Marduk programmed the entire—”

Fortunately Humanity has raised it's awareness and increased the CHEF to the point where Transhumanism is not necessary.

Last edited by Multiversal on Sat May 31, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm 

It is a time of handing over the guard so to speak. The transition from the Saviourship model to the Transformation/Mastership models of existence.

Last edited by Multiversal on Sat May 31, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:30 pm 

"There is no battle here...Love has won"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:32 pm 

Think of it like this, Anu and his team construct the brick and mortar school, where Lyricus writes the curriculum.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I was just contributing what was revealed in the materials about Anu and evil ... I find it difficult to believe that he doesn't have free will - or that he didn't have a choice about how to carry out his "purpose of creation" ... I have no doubt that his species/planet needs a god to guide them, and Anu was created to be their God ... and that the Urantia Materials which he channeled to Earthlings is his planet's "guide" but they do not apply here - this species/planet is self-sustaining and its inhabitants don't need a god ... maybe the others did ... but given the intelligence that he has, I feel certain that he knew exactly what he was doing when he Altered this species HI ... and created the Hierarchies to conceal our Origins and Destiny ... I don't know how it could be considered an "error" when it obviously was his intention to "imprison" First Source (us) - considering the materials also tell us that there are no "mistakes" - he just didn't know he was being used (snicker)

it really isn't up to us to forgive him ... he needs to forgive himself and to refine his ego and master his emotions - just like the rest of us ... I agree there is no battle - because as the materials also, say NOTHING prevents us from transforming our present state of being (fragmented and Ignore-ant) or to stop supporting the Money/Power grid that keep us enslaved. We have given Anu his power over us - of our own free will - each individual chooses what they contribute their energy to ... we ALLOW the Elite to rule over us - nothing prevents us from restructuring the Hierarchies to serve us and not the Annunaki and their virtue-less existence. I think that as soon as you are able to comprehend why this is not a "school-house" and why James used the word "prison" instead - the sooner you will realize that Anu does not have Humanities best intentions in mind and that YOU contribute to his agenda of inequality - and perpetuate it in your own self-created reality of dependency upon his Plan (everytime you use what the "Elite" sell).

all it takes is one person at a time, to say NO MORE will I participate in this deception ... and to release their dependency on others to tell them what to do ... or what is "good" and what is "bad" when we know (have irrefutable scientific proof) that everything created is the results of neg and positively charged particles, in equal amounts, dancing to frequencies.... and get back in harmony with Nature. It seems to me that Anu is the one dependent upon us to be "god" - and unwilling to release us ... changing the guard, is not a release ... and we don't need guards, guides, gods, angels, interdimensionals, or ETs to "control" us . The Saviorship model of existence will continue to exist - until no one is participating in it ... the Transformation/Mastership model of existence - has always existed ... and it has always been our choice which model of existence we participate in ... one is not going to change into another ... you always have had a choice of which one you support... whether you "real-ize" it or not.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:29 pm 

Well you know SD school is a prison.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:35 pm 

My point to you SD is that you keep referring to "us" and them( Annunaki,Sirians etc.) when we all come from the same Source.

Any way thank you yhg342 for pointing out your findings, it is another piece of information for me to complete my personal puzzle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed vision.

It is my understanding, based upon what the materials reveals, that our Creator, created Seven Universes, that encompass "the Central place" that IT inhabits . Each of these species were created to explore one of these Universes (as it was created) - so some species are much more experienced than the inhabitants of the Seventh Universe (which I believe we are from). I believe that the Annunaki were/are from one of the earlier formed Universes - and that we were created to explore the Seventh Universe - which includes the outer ring aka M.E.S.T - which we are in now - fulfilling the "Blueprint of Exporation" .

so ... yes we all have the same Source and we all have Consciousness/soul - but no we are not the same "species" even though we have the same Creator, we (species) were all created to serve a purpose - but any SECU who Incarnates in MEST, has their Consciousness fragmented during the process ... and their First Point is to restore it ...

It is also my understanding from the Lyricus Discourses that some of these species had individual "Gods" - and their "blueprint" was the Urantia cosmogony - but that this Species was self-sufficient and did not need a God to guide them to their First Point, because it was an core "program" in their template.

so ... when Anu took advantage of Humanity's (his siblings) fragmented state of consciousness, early in the developmental process of restoring full consciousness, and proclaimed himself to be their Creator/God ... and "imprisoned" the entire Universe - do you think that was serving the purpose of his creation - as God of the Annunaki ? Do you believe that he was instructed by Our Creator to suppress us, and to conceal our Origins and Destiny - or in other words to insure that Humanity fails to gain full consciousness ? Do you believe that he got his inspiration to Alter our HI's core programs from our Creator?

which is not to say that Our Creator is not aware of Aun's intentions to retard First Source from fulfilling its destiny - but it seems obvious to me that Anu has - by choice decided to serve himself, and alter the Plan of First Source, because he has not Mastered his own emotions - and he has used his "superior intelligence" to genetically alter his own species, so that they also remain dependent upon him ... and are no longer focused on restoring their full consciousness - thanks to his psychopathic behavior.

just because "what is" - is part of the plan, doesn't mean that what Anu chose to do wasn't an attempt by him to deceive as many SECUs as he could - for as long as he could ... and no matter how I try - I just can't imagine a self-realized Sovereign Integral behaving like him ... it is hard enough to imagine him as a Wingmaker/God --- but as we know, it all come clean in the wash ... because we always have a choice, and eventually even Anu will make the "right" one... and understand that we are all equals

but that's not going to happen until we say NO MORE (gods) - which is not going to happen anytime soon because 80% of the world (or more) are "god-worshipers" dependent upon his Hierarchies - of their own free will.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:46 pm 

SD my point is this; there are many many worlds created like our earth for the purpose of entities exploring MEST and having a chance to fragment their consciousness yet one more time. From what I gather from the information that James has put forth in his work our core identity/consciousness can and does experience simultaneous life times in multiple dimensions/ realities. James even explains that he functions from his dominant reality which is Mahu Nahi from Lyricus. The rest of us at this time are functioning from our earth/human based realities. Our personal identities as humans here on this planet are but one of hundreds of outpost of our core consciousness spread across multiple universes/ dimensions.

When I say fragment our CORE Consciousness I mean that this small fragment we are aware of as our human personalities does not in any way define our total "Wholeness" When we can Integrate the total sum of all of our fragmented selves across multiple systems of existence/dimensions we can start to pull those other dominant realities into this one and bring even more to offer our brothers and sisters here in this dimension.

I also know that James has yet to give us the complete story. He has slowly introduced our true reality through his translations, novels and WMM. There is much more to go I'm sure. I don't mean to sound pretentious here SD, I am just learning to trust my intuition.

Also I feel thAt these worlds of separation have to be set up as prisons of sorts, other wise our core consciousness could not completely fragment into a dimension therefore limiting it's ability to gain knowledge/ experience of MEST.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 pm 

we should focus on Nowness,why Ashur Hidden on the right of Buhhda?
what's the purpose of the design?