WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Alchemy Symbol in DP Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:32 am 

There is a Alchemy Symbol in DP Gallery3, Alchemy Symbol---Air, You can search Alchemy Symbols pictures on google

Post subject: Re: Alchemy Symbol in DP Gallery
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, very interesting air and earth - joined at the horizontal line are the merkaba - perhaps fire and water are what give it a third and fourth dimension ... I believe they each have equal importance and significance.

When Anu was channeling the Torah to Moses, he told us about the Earth's inhabitants being destroyed by water (the days of Noah) - and latter he predicted through another channel, that the earth would be "cleansed by fire" - using Earth's most basic elements against Humanity - only seems possible if they are separated - if they were fused together, and acting as one (mufti-facetted) individual it wouldn't be possible to use them against the Earth/Humanity

also interesting is the image in blue ... at first I saw a buddah, because we have seen it before, associated with the DP gallery, but as I clicked back and forth on it, I saw another image, of a man - with one large penetrating eye , a very short black beard and mustache in a hooded robe that hides his other eye ... perhaps the "weather composer - all grown up? he appears to be fortyish, and a very stern individual, judging by the lack of a smile - kinda looks like that picture of James in the Shumbula website (IMO)

Post subject: Re: Alchemy Symbol in DP Gallery
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

It is of the Ether....akin to a Glyph .....help from above coming to help get us through the door.
The next Symbol....thanks for stimulating interest in accepting direction.
We have to let go of our dependence on Anu to survive.
Breathing in and out