WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why Anu said “Each will find Anu's gateways”?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:16 pm 

In DP story,chapter 61--"Seductive Light"

Anmael said:"Each will find our gateways because it is encoded within them. It is impossible to resist our call.""

What the gateways represent? It seems the gateway is a kind of transport that can transfer one's soul to anu's world,
why Anmael said each will find it? everyone on this planet will find the gateway and to be transfered to ANU?
why Anmael said it is encoded within us?

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Each will find Anu's gateways
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
off the top of my head - I assume that Anmael is talking about the the individuals (with the "mark") that they had genetically modified (pre birth) "the chosen few" have this "gateway" ... but it seems that the WMs have created their own "back-door", since 1998 . Not sure if that means that all Human Instruments created after 1998 have this "back door" or that we always had it, but I BELIEVE that the WMMs were created to let us know that this Portal (Wholeness Navigator) is available - where to find it (on the far side of the GSSC) and how we can use it to access it the knowledge that the Entity needs to restore its consciousness of All that Is

what seems to be our saving grace is that the Annunaki can not violate our Free Will ... the individual must be willing to be "transfered" and to work with/for Anu.... they always have a choice ...

Post subject: Re: Why Anu said “Each will find Anu's gateways”?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 am 

I wonder if wingmakers provide teaching to our lovely ANUNAKI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

well, it seems that Anu was a trusted member of the Wingmaker's community at the time, when he was "comissioned" to present us with new HI's ... James tells us that, in his answer to Q25 in the PCI :

Then, Anu’s forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

remember that in the 2nd Philo it tells us that the Wingmakers were the first creation of Entities to serve in the Plan of FS ... that they alone had the ability to create HIs - it was the Purpose of their creation ...

WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all of its various forms throughout the multiverse. The human species is not unique in the multiverse. There are many variations on other planets within your known universe. Nearly all of you have experience in these other realms of the universe, but you are not able to translate these experiences to your conscious mind. Even so, as First Source birthed the entity consciousness, the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

... These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them.

so there you have it ... Anu was/is a Wingmaker - capable of creating HI's ... I guess being the "god" of his Species (generation of HIs) wasn't enough for him ... he wanted to be the "god" of MEST apparently ... and so he did become "the god" of this entire "universe" - by enslaving all the SECUs who came here to assist our Creator - to enhance and expand its Consciousness of IT's creations (with our experience)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

but to answer your question more directly, each will find Anu's gateway, because it is so easy to find, and Anu knows that our Prime directive is to "explore" ... just look how easily we discovered Death and the Astral plane - he hasn't hidden the gateway to his Empire of Deception - I doubt that door is ever closed ... and lets not forget how easy it is to find a "guide" - human or otherwise ... and how easily humans were/ are persuaded to believe that Anu is a God - and that he is accessible, and has the good of humanity in mind, when the evidence is exactly the opposite ... Anu punishes us when we petition him with prayer ... the MORE we pray, the WORSE things get ... but try and stop people from putting their trust in him to provide for them ... again, it isn't Anu that provides for Humanity, it is the Earth - Anu isn't the least bit interested in helping humanity, because he is too busy exploiting the Earth's (and others) resources for his personal gain and that is the only interest he has here ... and since he isn't really a god, and can't do that on his own, he has devised this elaborate plan to deceive us into serving him of our own free will - while he continues to rape and plunder the Earth for thousand and thousands of years .

obtw I found that passage about the Wingmakers's "back door" in the Energetic heart paper ...

“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor, sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which the soul of man can rise.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
I wonder if wingmakers provide teaching to our lovely ANUNAKI

again, in the DP book, it is revealed that the Annunaki are repulsed by the Human Instrument, and most refuse to transfer their consciousness into them even for short trips into our reality - they send their little grey clones in to do most of their assignments - ... much less "incarnate" into one, of their own free will ... personally I believe it is a cover up, for the fact that they have genetically manipulated themselves to the point where they can't activate their Souls - The last time they were here, they appeared as Giants ...in the HP book they appear as modified Lizzards ... it is my understanding that the Zeta Reticuli are a (souless) life form created by the Annunaki, that rebelled against them - and then when the Annunaki destroyed their home planet - they joined the Annunaki and serves as their guardians ... and now have incorporated some of their traits into their own Species - to the point where they look very reptilian themselves... which may have resulted in a completely withered heart, that couldn't transmit Soul Consciousness even if they wanted to.

maybe if they were to incarnate into the HI, it would be possible to teach them ... but without access to the Wholeness Navigator (the heart of the Entity) - that the Human Instrument provides - I assume it would be a wasted effort to try and teach the Annunaki anything ... their egos wouldn't allow it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

hello all, Their is only one gateway entrance, That is threw The Unification Force. Their is no Back-Door....The back-door is supposed to be closed off,Why?? you might say,well here goes,to prevent the entrance of the Animus.......One might find this somewhat a puzzle, well sure enough, One might ask,who got their first,and how did they come threw the Front Door,like most proper folk do,unless their your neighbor,and you and your neighbor have been converging with one another for years,that is threw the back doors. Its true,the unification force was Marked,the way I look at it the backdoor is the front door. More than likely its going to be computer language anyway. Because the whole entire system is regulated and controlled by super computers. Its really kind of sad,when you really think about it ,Olin is already part of the system,it has been since about 2008. I thinks its kind of strange that this terminology was used for this particular thing,its a succubus ,or a phantom lover, kinda Freudian .