WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Why oracle failed to transform into human?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 pm 

DP story Chapter 30 ——Atavistic legacy
Quote:
“It tried to remember why it had returned, what caused the transformation to fail, to slip back into the old ways of obscurity when it had touched humanity with such clarity.”

and why oracle wanna to be human? what cause it's failure?

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Why oracle failed to transform into human
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
good questions ... why would it want to be Human ... but in the Light of what the WMMs have revealed, this particular HI has a Portal - a "back-door" (if you will) into the Universe of Wholeness ... that I assume the Entity could access, once it regains its (full) consciousness

it is my understanding, that the only way to "get" a human instrument, is to incarnate on Earth ... and apparently any SECU can do that - but the "threat" of the HMS, keeps most of them at bay - Earth might be great to visit, but for most, it is a trap ... I can think of several other reason why I believe that some other life form may want to incarnate here - the materials also tell us that First Source lives here ... that these Human Instruments are given Free Will ... and not to ignore the obvious, the Human Instrument is an exquisite work of Art with the potential to multi-verse in multiple dimensions without techno gadgetry

I have no idea what "incarnation" involves ... but I imagine that having a soul is a prerequisite ... I'm not sure the Oracle has a Soul even though she has a high degree of consciousness - it doesn't seem to be Self-consciousness - but rather access to a limited amount of consciousness that was downloaded into "the oracle" for a very specific purpose (dependency) ...

Her self-consciousness may have evolved over many centuries with her experiences ... but it did not include knowledge of her origins or destiny ... her interactions with Human seemed limited to very few "inspired" individuals - that all wanted something from her (a peek into their future) - I am assuming that since the Church established "ownership" of the Oracle, that the only visitors that she had for a very long time, were men ... so why she would choose to BE the the opposite of a man - once her own thoughts manifested in MEST - is understandable to me (snicker)

maybe the failure was something built into the incarnation process that prevented her from manifesting coherently - personally I believe that "she" was a "man-made" device that could project what ever image, the individual felt most comfortable with to promote its creator's agenda.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 am 
Posting Freak

Everyone on planet Earth isnt a Oracle, your selected at Birth,and you are groomed to be a interceptor. It has alot to do with ones Orgins,it genetic coding that was placed within the imprints of your genetic Mind. You have to be born with the innate ability of Meduimship. As one gets older it becomes Channeling Entities. Most people who are this paticular way,are also able to Read the Human Imprints and the IHEF,and sometimes CHEF. I believe that people are able to Tap Into The Genetic Mind,Usually their is a reason Why a person is able to read Remnant Imprints,their is also intervention points, Dynamic Event strings. When a person reaches this point in Time,they can Change their own Future. Their is always things-People Places and Things that are tools for a reader,Most readers set up their own intervention Point. Its Data Information that is pre-dated for its Reminder of a paticular Date and Time. Its released into the reader. Oracles are Readers,we are tapping into a information data base that is only able to be tapped into during deep concentration in the dreamstate. They arent Past Lives,I know you think they are.(Where source of information comes from). Your not going to believe me,the information is Past Down,from generation to generation,even when you are No Longer Full-Blood. The information was Time sensitive,it had to be released at the right Time........This is all that I can tell you at this paticular moment. Give me a few minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 pm 
Posting Freak

it is my understanding that the Oracle isn't "human" ... it appears to be a rock ... there is no Human encased within the Rock and we know that it isn't really a rock but some sort of technology developed by a species of being that probably used Nano's - or small bits of consciousness (DNA) taken from a SECU - that in the long period of time, the Oracle would have had to investigate - therefore is is logical to assume that it must have discovered the origins of its Consciousness was Human.

you are confusing (comparing) what YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT to BELIEVE is an "Oracle" - with the Rock/device that is known as "The Oracle" in this novel ... and what you reveal is that you BELIVE that an Oracle is an individual that is selected at birth (for some reason) to be groomed to "intercept" - what ? other's thoughts - the future? - whatever, it isn't what everyone else is taught - its success is based upon a judgment made by an individual that demands isolation or separation of an otherwise "normal" human ... or not. You assume that because the "judge" is trained to be an oracle himself, that his judgement is infallible ... but as we see in the case of the Iman (oracle) choosing/identifying Terran to be the Mahdi (supreme oracle) he was misled by the "signs" - and he ignored that Terran has free will - and his own self-awareness - and he KNOWs that he is not a Mahdi - but that his creation serves another purpose in the Plan of First Source .

The Oracle KNEW that it was not a Rock ... do you remember the Robo-cop series of movies ... and how the robot began to have flashes of "memories" of its life previous to becoming a Robot ? ... well I believe that this is what happened to the Oracle ... because we are told that each "particle" of a hologram - is a miniature of the WHOLE ... therefore, the particle of the Oracle that gave the "rock" consciousness - gave it memories of its complete life ... before it was fragmented and put into this device ... and I believe, that because there was no other particle that contained consciousness, in her "body" that she came to believe that she was Human ... when in fact, what was Human about her present state of being, was only a particle of who she IS ... and such a small particle of something that otherwise went on- in a new HI with a complete support system to insure that it served the purpose of its' creation - whether it was aware of that purpose or not ... was not complete

as in the case of the Oracle - and Terran - and those individuals who are groomed to become "oracles" - their Free Will - to be what they were created to be - was violated, when someone other than their self - chose their life's path. And - in the DP book, it was revealed that the Annunaki have the technology that allows them to transfer consciousness from one Human Instrument to another ... what if they transferred more than just a Particle or a nano of consciousness into this life-form that they created ... what if they transferred the complete Soul of an individulated consciousness into this new form ... to give it a higher degree of consciousness - at least enough to make intelligent decisions ... what if over the centuries, she gave that "consciousness" enough energy to manifest itself in MEST ...

The DP book also reveals that the Annunaki have the ability to genetically alter the HI's being produced to house the fragmented consciousness of the Entity ... so that they could be easily manipulated into serving their Agenda ... these are the only "Special" human's that I am aware of ... and please examine what purpose they have served - to promote lies.

PS, your understanding of the Remnant Imprint is not in alignment with how the LTO define it ... it isn't a "shard" of evidence that reveals one's origins - it is a Component of the Soul that inspires it to serve its purpose of creation ... in the Plan of FS, we are each "special" (unique) and we each are a part of a whole - that was created to assist FS - each piece has equal value ... because when they find their "place" in the mosaic that is FS ... it will reveal something about FS that would leave it incomplete if it were missing OR ALTERED

Anu is determined to prevent this species of HIs from discovering their origins and destiny, by altering their HI's Mind System - Anu's technology is designed to keep the HI's origins, and destiny concealed, and to suppress their consciousness of who they are and why they are here ... if they were to take an infant and isolate it and fill it with false information - about itself and its "mission" - of course it would believe them ... it has NO OTHER CHOICE than to believe what it is told ... because it hasn't experienced enough of life to know the difference and once it is convinced that it is "special" and its ego has been developed - it will ignore any attempts by others - or even their own life circumstances - to change their path because their view of life has been distorted by their genetic alterations- which will insure that the "truth" - that they are "equals" - never gets past their HMS. They will be used by the Annunaki to spread false doctrine ... because of "special" abilities they have been given before they were born ... which identify them to others (who have also been modified) as "special" ... and who will use them, to promote the Agenda of the Annunaki - and keep them ignorant of their own potential to be "special" in the Plan of FS.

These "special" individuals, are the originators of the Hierarchy of Culture (before religions) ... each culture has its own SEPERATE BS ... based upon the "revelations" of "special" individuals ... and everyone of them is just as much false as it is true ... because they are MAN-MADE Belief Systems ... that are only TRUE in their specific environment ... they are not Universally true ... because if they were, we would have discovered our true identity by now ... but the truth is, that the lies are so enmeshed into our personal belief systems - that unless we "turn off the HMS" we will never know with certainty what is true and what isn't .

consider this, Zoar - everything that you Believe about yourself, was TOLD to you by someone else ... you may BELIEVE that they are telling you the truth (because that is what they were TOLD - as you pointed out - from one generation to the next) , simply because they BELIEVE it ... but it is your responsibility to discover who you are - by accessing your Soul - entity consciousness and if you Use the WMMs to learn how to do that - then you can not be deceived into believing that you are a HUMAN (special or not)

we are NOT Humans - Human Instruments carry our/the SECU's Souls into MEST to gain knowledge and to transmit to FS and to transmit FSI into MEST ... the Soul is not an Entity - it is Individuate Consciousness given to the Entity ... that it fragmented for a "complete" perspective (many perceptions) of how Matter, Energy, Space and Time manifest our BS ... and materialize them, once we have mastered the process. There are no exceptions, to the Plan of First source - all Human's serve the exact same purpose - to transfer knowledge (not perpetuate belief systems )

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:22 am 

In the Prologue of the DP story, Cadriel Mitra was asked to live in these 3 stones,
and in chapter4--"The Plotted Destiny",the Oracle appeared for the first time to Maia and Joseph as a handsome man.

I mean the 3 stones are just an instrument for the consciousness of Cadriel Mitra,he has been in the stone for a long time,
the time has come to lift his gaze from the fire's brightness and cast shadows of his own.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
In the Prologue of the DP story, Cadriel Mitra was asked to live in these 3 stones,
and in chapter4--"The Plotted Destiny",the Oracle appeared for the first time to Maia and Joseph as a handsome man.

I mean the 3 stones are just an instrument for the consciousness of Cadriel Mitra,he has been in the stone for a long time,
the time has come to lift his gaze from the fire's brightness and cast shadows of his own.

"living in 3 stones" isn't something "normal" for a Human Instrument ... I have no idea what or who Cadriel Mitra is or why it would choose to live in a stone - but the concept of something like a Stone, having consciousness and the ability to communicate - strikes me as a metaphor for Earth - what we would otherwise consider and inaimate "planet" and deny that it has Consciousness

Answer 3 from James: Earth, as a consciousness, is indefinable. The moment you bring in a description of Earth’s consciousness, you define it, and the moment you define it you frame it in separation, and the moment you separate it into elements you deceive its true essence. Earth is a Host Consciousness, and this is its essence, though even that creates separation and therefore a degree of deception.
Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness.
search of key-word "earth" in the PCI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:55 pm 

Cadriel Mitra is a member of wingmakers.

Last edited by yhg342 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 am 
Posting Freak

Please provide a link to the place where it says that "Cadriel Mitra is a member of wingmakers." because I must have missed it ... it was my impression that not even the Oracle knew its origins (until it was transformed and given "vision") ... but I may have skimmed right over that information ...

In the AA book, when Samatha RVs the Wingmakers, she "sees" them as Three personas in one ... perhaps this is why there were three stones ?

I assume because HP is revealing how much influence the Annunaki have over the Human Instruments via the members of the Hierarchy ... that they also created the Oracle - the fact that it is a "technology" and not "natural" leads me to that assumption ... as I mentioned before, the Annu's could have transfered the Soul of Cadriel Mitra into this device, but I am convinced that it was done to make the Hierarchies DEPENDENT upon it (and the distorted info it provided) ... the First Point of the Human Instrument's original programing is wholeness - but if we allow ourselves to be encased in stone, that may well, prevent process of integrating body and soul - that allows the Entity to BE whole.

In the materials - James refers to us as rough stones - who's crusty exterior needs to be carefully chipped away , faceted and polished to allow the light of the gem inside to shine (its purpose of creation to be served) ... by a Master

this is not the quote I was referring to above (still looking for that one) ... but here is how James explains it in Dr Neruda's words in the Third Interview:

Think of it (consciousness) like an uncut diamond. When you shine a focused beam of light on it in a dark room, there's only a muted glow, but if you facet the diamond, making it more complex, it spreads light in a radiant pattern upon all the walls of the room.

"Complexity works in a similar manner with consciousness, it facets human experience and spreads the light of consciousness upon all the walls of experience, including ignorance, stupidity, wickedness, beauty, goodness, and every other possible condition of human experience. The formless consciousness is not stupid in choosing to experience something that we might deem difficult or boring. It's simply acknowledging that the reality membrane of earth requires it.

"No one can live within this reality membrane and be untouched by the dynamics of the human experience. No one's exempt from difficulties or pain. Does that prove that every one of us makes stupid decisions? No, it only proves that we live within a complex world. That and nothing more."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:28 am 

DP Prologue:

"You are here as one of us.In this place you will live,an immortal of your world.You are the human agency to our divine flame.You have come here,to this very place and time,to be the human translator for this our highest gift to our people."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

from my perspective ... the Prologue, identifies Cadriel as a "human" (instrument) that is approach by three very large beings, who are blue with yellow eyes ... and I can see how that might convince you that these Beings are Wingmakers ... but there are several shades of blue, that are often mistaken or perceived as green (depending upon ones P.O.V) - especially by men, who are commonly "color-blind" ... but this would be the first time that Wingmakers have been described as over seven feet tall ... which sounds more like Annunaki to me ( who are pictured on ancient walls as almost 12 ft tall)

... but the one thing that leads me to believe that these Beings are not Wingmakers, is that they give Cadriel NO CHOICE - they just transfer his consciousness / soul into this stone they have brought from some other place and fill him with "bliss" and then put him in there --- as he is embraced by the Light, he becomes aware of the purpose of his creation ... but I just have to wonder how he can fulfill it, without a Human Instrument ?

the fact that Anu boast that he has "created" us would account for them telling him that he was "one of us" - having geneticlly modified their own species several time - they could have been any color at that time ... nope, I am still not convinced that the Oracle isn't Annunaki technology being "powered" by the Sovereign Integral (just as our HI's are) mainly because the Wingmakers don't use "technology" ... they don't need to... but with it, the Annunaki can appear to us as "angels of Light" if they want ... even says so in the Bible (written by Anu) - they didn't need a specific human instrument - anyone would do because we are all interconnected, they just needed a power source for their "Oracle" device.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 pm 

Oracle said itself was brought to earth by wingmakers,and Mitra had seen the 3 beings contrlled the 3 stones onto the ground.
so,I think the 3 beings are wingmakers,they did not give Mitra a choice,because Mitra had already made the same choice millions years ago.

Last edited by yhg342 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 pm 

The Sky Walker met 3 beings in the Prologue of The Ancient Arrow story,the same as Mitra met 3 beings in the forest, sky walker and Mitra are both wingmakers,but they do not know,
In DP story,Simon said most wingmakers on earth do not know themselves are wingmakers,only a handful know,and these are being told that they are wingmakers.

Post subject: Re: Why oracle failed to transform into human?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it will be interesting to see how this story plays out, because I believe that James is very careful to state clearly what he means - and because he didn't identify these three other-worldly beings that kidnapped a frighten man in the woods and put him into a Stone, as Wingmakers - I suspect that they are not ... because this entire story exposes the agenda of the Annunaki and how they created the Oracle - so that the leaders of the Heirarchy would come to DEPEND upon it ... it became a recruiting agent for the Annunaki - a gate way for the "worthy" (genetically modified) to enter into their service.

Cadriel, the human - used to "power" the Oracle (with a Sovereign Integral's life-force) seems just as confused as the other humans subjected to the Oracle's influence - even after hundredes of years of watching the Oracle operate, it was overwhelmed by is own "personal wisdom" (vision) and perhaps guilt for being used ... nope, I don't believe the Wingmakers operate like this ... seems like typical Annunaki behavior ... to enslave humans and use them for their self-serving agenas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
The Sky Walker met 3 beings in the Prologue of The Ancient Arrow story,the same as Mitra met 3 beings in the forest, sky walker and Mitra are both wingmakers,but they do not know,
In DP story,Simon said most wingmakers on earth do not know themselves are wingmakers,only a handful know,and these are being told that they are wingmakers.

yes, and Dr Neruda met three Beings that identified themselves as Wingmakers ... and who didn't alter his life but gave him information (knowledge) that would help him make an informed choice ... they didn't tell him what to do ... or make him do anything he wasn't willing to do ... their appearance in his life, and the life of Sky Walker were brief - but their choices (based upon the knowledge that the WM's shared with them) changed Humanity profoundly ... no doubt they were LTO/Wingmakers ... both Sky Walker and Dr Neruda - but lets not forget that all of these people are characters in a fictional novel ... designed to create an interest in finding out about Wingmakers ...

and here is something else to consider ... it took Soloman HUNDREDS of years to figure out what the Oracle was saying ... to connect the dots and get a clear message of what it was revealing over the centruies ... why would the Wingmakers conceal their purpose ? and make it difficult to understand ... when they need us to understand the Plan of First Source, if they are going to successfully end the Age of Suppression?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster,the Sun-Stone was made of pure Gold. The Sun-Stone originally belonged to the Land of MU. When Mu Sank it ws sent to Atlantis, and than it made its way to the middle East. It was a Instrument of Octive vibration. It was suppose to create a Balanced Vibration. Your not going to believe me,Its a Gong...no kidding. The object that was used to hit the large disk shaped Bell made of gold,was a object thats end was rapped in somekind of Wool. It opened a doorway..... The Sea-People,actually had webbed feet and hands. I know this well sound pretty funny, merrimen,and merimaids. They were Blue........ The first prince of Earth was sent to earth with a Staff,and the Staff was Blue. They were called Midwayers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster,the Sun-Stone was made of pure Gold. The Sun-Stone originally belonged to the Land of MU. When Mu Sank it ws sent to Atlantis, and than it made its way to the middle East. It was a Instrument of Octive vibration. It was suppose to create a Balanced Vibration. Your not going to believe me,Its a Gong...no kidding. The object that was used to hit the large disk shaped Bell made of gold,was a object thats end was rapped in somekind of Wool. It opened a doorway..... The Sea-People,actually had webbed feet and hands. I know this well sound pretty funny, merrimen,and merimaids. They were Blue........ The first prince of Earth was sent to earth with a Staff,and the Staff was Blue. They were called Midwayers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

the "sun stone" compared to the Center of the Galaxy is a good demonstration of how "limited" our vision as humans is ... and the sun is not golden anymore but more platinum wouldn't you agree? ... any yours is just another "story" ... ran across this one today, reminded me of you - there are a million of them out there - what makes your version Authentic?

Quote:
According to Hopi legend as reported by writer Frank Waters,[2] at the beginning of time Taiowa, the Creator, created his nephew, Sótuknang, to construct places for life. Out of the nothingness, Sótuknang created nine universes or worlds: one for Taiowa, one for himself, and seven others for additional life.[3] The first three of these worlds, Tokpela, Tokpa and Kuskurza have already been inhabited and subsequently destroyed due to the corruption and wickedness of man. Each time one of the worlds is destroyed, the faithful Hopi are taken underground and saved from destruction to later emerge and populate the next world. According to Waters, Hopis believe that humanity is currently residing in the fourth world, Túwaqachi. Like the previous worlds, Túwaqachi is also prophesied to be destroyed because of the corruption of humanity.[