WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Oracles Prophecy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 pm 

the bird was talking about humanity living from their heart...

Quote:
Oracle: And if they don't? What happens?

Quote:
The Bird: "You have the prophecy. You already know."

Quote:
Just as the words left the birds mouth, visions of great destruction loomed in front of the Oracle. She could see great floods, powerful winds, fires that licked the sky, and plagues consuming parts of humanity. She turned away and looked within the bird's eyes. "Why do you show me this?"

This is deep... anyone care to share a thought here?

Post subject: Re: The Oracles Prophecy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes, chapter 24 ... seems to be quoted quite often, but not that particular line ...but most often what follows ...

many people have this expectation of the shift from duality to oneness ... and because of their programing - and their personal experience with "change" and the chaos it requires, the Idea of a global shift would naturally be translated by the HMS as " great floods, powerful winds, fires that licked the sky, and plagues consuming parts of humanity" ... but when she focused on "understanding" she saw with the perspective of the Wholeness navigator (the heart of the Sovereign Integral) she saw the SAME scene differently ...she saw harmony, sharing, and loving intent.

The shift/transformation of Humanity, when you understand it (as "the bird" suggests)... has loving intent ... does that mean that " great floods, powerful winds, fires that licked the sky, and plagues consuming parts of humanity" aren't going to happen ? no, it is not a choice between one or the other reality because the physical and the spiritual both exist in the same reality ... they are not separate

most people just don't see it that way ... they are willing to shift spiritually (dimensionally), but they don't want to participate in the physical shift ... when they are one and the same shift ... if you can believe that your Human Instrument "houses" the Soul, then IF I were to shake your body vigorously - wouldn't it stand to reason that I would also be shaking your Soul ? The Earth is the Home/Host of Humanity (sort of its collective "human Instrument" ... but has its own (individuated) consciousness and purpose ... when it shifts - everything is shifted

If the earth - that none can deny is physical ... is shifting, and the evidence is all around us that it is ... wouldn't it stand to reason that it would involve "great floods, powerful winds, fires that licked the sky, and plagues consuming parts of humanity"

because our minds are so programed to believe in dualities ... all these earth changes would be immediately labeled "bad/negative" by the hms even though they are equally as wonderful - the mind wouldn't "see" the spiritual aspects of it -it would only see the superficial/physical and be overwhelmed by the emotions they attach to actually experiencing earth's expansion --- their reaction to what they understand superficially is predictable - Fear
what the bird is telling the oracle is - Understanding comes from the Heart of the entity and that you can feel it (because Love is a frequency) - it is a virtue of the heart that reveals the purpose of the shift (a deeper perspective that requires focus)... and it is a shifting/transformation of both the body and the soul - both the Earth and its Inhabitants - it will happen whether she is a stone or a human.

James tells us in the PCI, to expect earth changes, but to understand that they are not punishments or judgments :

It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality. When it occurs, it is not because Earth is vengeful, or God, working through Earth, is delivering His wrath. It is Earth/Nature expressing its new transparency and expansion in its own way. A-3

PS, there is a wonderful technique right under what you quoted, to "call forth understanding" ... feel your breath touch your heart ... feel Understanding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:02 am 

oh, yes, understanding, so essential.

without understanding, you can't understand the virtues of the heart...

thanks for reminding of the technique : )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:50 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I added it to your "list of techniques" topic ... we will probably find more in the books :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 am 

the books... are so authentic, I'm soon finished with Quantusum, it's so intense.

I got sucked deep into the story of the Dohrman Prophecy, I invited all the characters into my heart, as james suggested. I loved it!

Kamil's song:

I am clay of the earth
I am blood of my race
I am lower than dirt
I am higher than space
I am never alone
I am always of light
I am love that is sewn
In the hearts of the night