WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Meditations in Timespace&Dohrman prophecy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 am 

The “3R” orange circle encircles 6 small circles(6 heart virtues) and it’s center(divine love)
the missing circle may imply that our human family lost the power of love.
3R circle is in the center of 5 radiuses circles,just like 9 is in the center of 7 numbers of the password.

Heart=7(52) to some degree,IMO,79 means(living with)heart and love, multiply 7 by 9 is 63,means 63 combination of heart virtues(you can find many “63”appears in Eventemple PDF,such as The rising heart,The living truth,can you find 79 on the cover of these 2 pdf?)

In Lyricus 6-Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence, heart appears 79 times.(including heart hearts heart’s) It's easy to find Discourse 6 is focused on heart ,and so does the DP story.

Karnomen has been to oracle for 79 times(online version Page88, paper version Page91),this was the last time he inquired oracle.
I do not wanna you to play numeric game about the equation above.
The 13 circles in the pattern,has the name of “The fruit of life”,you can view video of “The flower of life”to know more, pls search “ flower of life” on google video
The flower of life video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DI7GJ-8SY068&sa=U&ei=4ynfT7K3McisiAfo4pi-Cg&ved=0CCMQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNG_mvOg5zHyLxHwW93PA0oZazkLwg

Chinese caption version:
http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/76466337-1149180065.html

Meditations in Timespace trailer
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/35strailer01.mov

Last edited by yhg342 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Meditations in Timespace&Dohrman prophecy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you again, YHG for sharing your research ... I have wanted to "see" what was in that room (in the vid) but never had the time, to sit down and figure out which paintings were where, but it was the pattern on the floor that inspired that research (that I never did) ... I also wanted to create my own "cymatic" experiment - with the music, to determine the "form" (sacred geom) each tract reveals ... or even to detect the "inaudible" frequencies ... but never got around to that either ...

what is so great, and sometimes overwhelming is the fact that the study of the WMMs includes everything we know ... or ever wanted to know, and some we may not even want to know ... :shock:

and sharing what we find, is what makes this forum "something wonderful" :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 am 
Posting Freak

This is brilliant .....appreciate the sharing......flower of life math makes sense to me.....thanks for posting

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 am 
Posting Freak

Research.......is not the floor pattern from work done by John Berges ?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 am 

the pattern was done with a software----edu word (no relationship to word),it is easy for most of us.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 am 
Posting Freak

the Vid was produced for James by "liquid Buddha", Mark ... and apparently it was a tedious project because its release was repeatedly delayed and perhaps cut short of its intended content ... at least that is how I felt about it ... that it was not "complete" somehow ... there have been some significant advancements made in computer technology since this vid was released ... but it continues to serve its intended purpose IMO, as an aide to meditating with your eyes open (snicker) which was a new experience for me ... but has proved very valuable ... for bringing things into focus in our dominate reality ... somewhat like the overlaying transparent images found in the SS website ... that reveal more depth in our understanding of this environment

using this vid to practice the skill of looking deeply into the WM's Art, and its accompanying music and poetry - carries over into our perspective of life in the now - and how to penetrate the superficial - or reveal what is overlooked by most who never really take the time to focus in on the material to discover a deeper message. I know you spend some time with the art ... but IMO the vid emphasizes the need to combine the art, music and poetry together for a more complete understanding of their purpose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

pondering your calculations YHG ... and not to "correct" what you have shared (Maia+Kamil+Love= 79) but to point out the fact that Maia and the old man, summonsed the Oracle - before she even met Kamil ... and could be understood, that Love is required - but not necessarily love for another individual ... but a state of being Love exists ... the book doesn't really tell us about a "love" relationship between Maia and the old man ... but IMO Love and trust are very intimately combined ... and required elements to reveal (universal) truth to an individual ... the ingredients of an Open Mind :wink: Maia obviously trusted the old man enough to follow him into the "woods" and her love of truth inspired her to overcome her fears of the unknown she was entering into - so they did share a Love (of truth) which you point out is required to reveal the Oracle/truth

I appreciate what you are sharing ... perhaps the missing circle - is what reveals the "wings" - that the WMms are "making" available .. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 am 

An eye ,a sacred geometry drawing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm 

First Source=153=9=LOVE,you can use "First Source" instead of "Love" above,then make a new perspective.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

how perfectly this equality is revealed by numbers ...

numbers reveal the original intent of everything spoken or printed - everything we say can be reduced to nine "symbols" that remain fixed in their purpose to assist Humanity to communicate a clear understanding, of himself, to others - no matter how one might enhance, or expand upon the original tone, its Source can be identified as one of nine serving specifically, unique purposes - when projected into MEST they complete the "creation formula" of Light+Sound=manifestation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 am 

The pattern totally has 19 circles
In Numerology,the word "DNA"= 4+14+1=19
Is this pattern also represents DNA?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak

but this pattern has the potential to include many more circles - in fact an infinite number of them could be included in a broader perspective ...

I still don't know how you created the original post from the VID - that is truely amazing to me ... and I really appreciate it ... no doubt there is some numerical significance - but everything serves at least one purpose ... no mater what perspective it is viewed from ... stepping "back" from the room in the vid - allowed you to see this pattern ... but, while I was "in there" it was all a whirl ... that seemed fairly random, except for the circles on the floor ... to me it will always be a star with six points - a merkaba once enhanced and give Dimensions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

what if the "pattern was 3 dimensional,

what if it was in motion, spiraling

what if it could be "contained" (housed)

and unified

would it not be ALL THAT IS and ever has been expressed by Theory ...

Fibonacci - Tesseract - Torus - Eye of Providence - Fish of Jesus - Cross - Flower of Life - Star of David - Lattice - Scalar - Sphere - Vesica Piscis‎ - Ying Yang - Mandala - Duality - Opposing Vortex...ETC

another perspective found here ...http://swingingonspirals.blogspot.com/