WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.3
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:14 am 

ImageImage
these 寿 also appear on the cover of DP book and dp intro video,so many 寿 show the beauty of diversity of our life.
different “寿”---see link below
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E5%AF%BF

Post subject: Re: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.3
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
before you started pointing them out, I hardly noticed these "characters" ... now it is all I see ... the seem to "jump" out to me ... am wondering if, "long life" may also mean "ancient" life ... or even "immortality" (perfect life) as we understand it today ... I found - when researching "hebrew" in my study of the Torah, that so much is "lost in the translation" ... and it makes me believe that the "texting" that we do today, is an improvement over the way we use a lot of words that say nothing - other than to let others know how "educated" we are ...I appreciate how has reduced our communications to basic but revelant "bits" or "key words" ...and has become a more precise way of expressing our selfs - like all the "smilies" that express our "mood" ... how we use acronyms .... and as much as some would like to see it as "lazy" --- it could also be seen as "uncluttered" ... without the adjective and adverbs - and it encourages more pictures that speak for themselves ... and personal discernment ... as do these character that you have identified for us ...

I would have continued to believe that the language that we saw in the paintings were just another "stylized" version of the Wingmakers language, perhaps from a more "advanced" age ... and perhaps, they are to some extent, all that we have (written in stone on the walls of the Monoliths) and a "key" to understanding their messages ... but is becoming clear that Ancient "eastern" writting is very closely related to the original "language" that the Ancients were taught by the Wingmakers - to communicate this "new intelligence" ( that may, in fact, be older than Time itself) that they are sharing with us now ... in its "purest" form

at the very least, it gives us all a new perspective ... and you have helped us a great deal to understand what we are seeing, with our enhanced vision - that we are unfamiliar with - but that you recognize ... making it no "co-incidence" that you are here now, assisting us.

again, thank you for your willingness to share ... and to put so much effort into it, when undoubtedly your life is very busy as a University student, with little time for personal research .

** YHG has informed me that he is not a University Student, but is a "student of the Universe" ... I misunderstood but am pleased to be corrected ... and thought I should correct what I wrote here, so no one is misled by my remarks ... I must admit I was amazed by the obvious time he has spent studying the materials ... and am glad to hear that is isn't interfering with his "studies" but is something that he has immersed himself in ... because he has the time to do it ... which is very fortunate for all of us . :D