WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 pm 

Chinese Pronunciation,the number in the bracket 智(zhi4)represent 4th tone in chinese.
Some are Japanese element ,not Chinese.
画所預—it also can be called“绘所预” the word“画” equals to word“绘”

Post subject: Re: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.2
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wonderful ! Thank you again - how would we ever know this, except for you sharing your findings ... your research - your personal wisdom .

and how do you think James knows these words ? born in Spain, traveled to India, lives in the USA ... where would he learn Ancient Chinese :roll: or Japanese for that matter ... perhaps a past life?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 am 

link about different 寿
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E5%AF%BF

JAMES have not said DP gallery is painted by him,but some of aa picture is appeared in DP,but most of DP pictures seems another style.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 am 
Posting Freak

yes, it is my understanding - based on my own observance, that these are "composite" pictures ... as some pointed out earlier, some of these pictures can be found on the web ... it seems that James would have to know the language, to pick the right pictures ... or maybe Li-ching helped him (snicker)

Post subject: SI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

She was not a factor.

Innocuous at best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDT1q3nV ... koIsCIQfQ=

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"She was not a factor.

Innocuous at best."

as if you knew ... how would you know ?

here's what I know (based upon the book) Dr N was a linquist with the ultimate credentials - certainly LiChing was equally as well educated in her field, or she wouldn't have been ACIO or 15's (assumed) companion. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that she had prints of Ancient Chinese and perhaps Japanese Art in her office, that Dr N visited and was made aware of, and perhaps they even discussed with a common language - it seems reasonable to me

here's what I personally believe is the rest of the story: that after he defected, Dr Neruda/James went into deep hiding and reproduced everything he could recall about the Ancient Arrow Project and put it on paper - made the interviews with Sarah, made arrangements for it to go on the internet and then called 15 and told him who he discovered he really was, and that 15 was to confirm his identity with the Corteum, and decided what to do from there . It was decided that Dr N be brought back into the project as a member of the Corteum to represent the Central Race (with a message) and since the ACIO's cover was blown its projects were absorbed back into the NASA's network and 15, and the others, mentioned by name, were officially retired but because NASA could never confirm that the Corteum was real, or prevent it from meeting - he continues to be Earth's representative in that group - with Li Ching working by his side, watching in wonder as James reveals the third Planetary TZ in China - you like it?

to state that " "she was not a factor" -in my opinion ... or to say: It is my understanding or I believe that "she was not a factor" because bla bla bla ... would be allowing for other's perspectives ... but to say "she was not a factor" - kinda slams the door on my face (snicker)

and then you added three words, that revealed that you doubted what you just said :roll: and which also revealed that you consider LiChing as a potential threat ... by saying "innocuous at best" - or in other words - Li Ching did not contribute anything harmful to Dr N's understanding - of Ancient Chinese Art forms (just incase you were wrong about her not contributing something)... is what you believe - but you really have no way of knowing -- the AAP book only described pieces of the last year of Dr N's 30 in the ACIO ... I may be wrong, but I assume after working together for that long, that the ACIO was a pretty intimate group of individuals ... that continues to work together on their own pet projects. or who knows maybe they are all working for the LTO now that they know the truth and have transformed their perspective of Life on Earth :D

Definition of INNOCUOUS
1: producing no injury : harmless
2: not likely to give offense or to arouse strong feelings or hostility : inoffensive, insipid