WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hidden pictures collection in DP gallery
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am 

maybe someone missed some in DP gallery.they are 40 pics hidden IMO.

in "the journey to self",Each layer or page represented a veil that covers the innermost Self and obscures its voice and behaviors,are these hidden dp pics have the same meanings?
Gallery1---11 pics
Gallery2--6 pics
Gallery3--6 pics
Gallery4--4 pics
Gallery5--13pics
Total--40 pics IMO
the yellow pic above is the background of all hidden pics,can you see something within it? this pic can not be saved in normal ways.

Post subject: Re: Hidden pictures collection in DP gallery
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

For the picture of the Star Being.....WingMaker communicating to us through IT.....Lovely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 the reason I don't post too much of the pics or even passages of the Dorhman Prophecy is because when people pay for the e-book they are supporting Mark and Ernest in the incredible work they are doing in developing the first web platform of its kind on the net. Also, a part of using the materials for those who do have the ebook is their own exploration and discovery of such delights as what the galleries provide. Patience pays. It's an opportunity to be like a child again for the simple wonder and sense of magic. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I may be jumping to conclusions, but I assume that everyone in this forum, has copied and saved pictures from the Galleries in the DP Novel that they purchased, onto their computer - and in fact, you have posted quite a few of them (just recently) - I have posted some of them too, and the Watcher posted a great deal of them ... so why are you making this an issue? these are thumbnails that can't be enlarged they are only for referenceing your own files.

I feel, personally, that sharing them - and our perspectives of them, is appropriate in this section of the forum ... now that it has been determined that this is the only place we have to discuss the Art and there are quite a few people who still have the older OS, on their computers, that can't access the "hidden pictures" ... I think it was very thoughful of Yang to post these pictures - in order - and I appreciate his efforts to share his findings.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm 

In the yellow background pic I can see a humanoid face with large wise eyes and small nose and mouth. Almost Yoda like :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't think everyone will see the same thing or some may not see what is described at all it may be completely different. In other words this is very relative as it's meant to be. yhg342 seems to have a handle on this. It's as if looking through "layers" to the degree one is capable if not open and it's more than just the mind and its old paradigm perceptions with only the limited eye-brain mechanism being used. This is very very very subtle. Although...I do see what Barry sees....and more..... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

This is the same pic flipped upside down . Now we see something different and thats plural.

the original...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 am 
Posting Freak

I see something different everytime it is posted, could be that we each see something different, like when trying to determine an exact color or a fabric, on line, it may actually be something quite different, due to the way our monitors interperet it too ... colors are waves and when I was tweeking around this picture, I discovered several "layers" by softening and sharpening the resolution ... it demonstrates once again how uniquely we percieve things - using first (and formost) our eyes as receptors - but what if the "message" in this "ink blot" was not designed to be see by the eyes, ... especially when it is reduced to multi-colored dots ... what it if was transmitting a frequency ? and it wasn't a picture at all, but something we needed to focus on ... for at least a day eh?

thank you again YHG for what you assist us to focus upon ... perhaps what this picture entitled "4 words" is a clue, it is interesting to ponder, and to note, that one of the topics I saw today on another forum was "what 4words would you tell your x" ... in this case, it is perhaps what four words would you want Humanity to get from the DP ???

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Whirling dervish like.......The phrase is derived from these 2 words:

Whirling

1.) adj. moving or driven rapidly in a rotary or twisting motion.

Dervish

1.) (n.) a member of an order noted for devotional exercises involving bodily movements.

2.) (n.) a Rocking Demon who eats souls.

what I am now seeing.... everywhere an extension of the Chambers.....co existing...getting along.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 pm 

the 4 words on the left are not morden chinese,most of our chinese may do not get any means from these 4 words.they are ancient font.
I can read them,but the meaning of the whole 4 words confused me before I have an idea now.

from up to down,their meaning:
1st--- idea; view; opinion; suggestion (pronunciation:yi4, 4 means 4th tone in chinese word,generally,there are 4 tones in chinese words)
2nd--same similar; alike; like (pronunciation:tong2)
3rd--deep vast (pronunciation: yuan1)
4th-- the people humanity
(pronunciation:min2)

IMO,the whole 4 chinese words may means:
1.May the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.(with LYRICUS language in my guess,this is a personal perspective)

2.All the people have the same opinion,our opinions show our inner coherence,not divisive desire from self-care.(this is universal perspective)

AND,I recommend you who interest in ancient chinese words to use the site below,input the chinese on the left,then change into ancient chinese fonts.the 1st word is in this link.
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E6%84%8F

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you for giving us the translation of the "four words" ... I was hoping you would, your findings certainly have enhanced mine.

I am inspired to see these "four words" as DNA ... that is vast (all that is) , the same and innate (deep) in all of Humanity :D

for some reason it reminded me of the "God Code" that Gregg Braden wrote, that revealed that the meaning of the four letters, that we identify DNA by - "God Within" (every cell, and manifestation)

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic. 1st Philo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm 

I know someone can not input chinese with ease,so just see links below,these 4 links show 4 words in their ancient multi-styles.(in their separate state)

1st word
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E5%90%8C

2nd word
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E6%B8%8A

3rd word
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E6%B8%8A

4th word
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... put=%E6%B0%

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak

these are so wonderful, and expressive ... and seeing them, in all their states of being, has become a bridge to understanding for me ... with this knowledge one may find the Masters of transcribing thoughts and their accompaning tones (frequencies) on paper - I have very grateful that you shared these findings YHG

my first impulse was to print them out and cut them into cards, that I could flip ... to watch them dance and perhaps hear them sing ... these characters are so alive - thanks again to the one who put them so accurately on the web ... a Master himself ... the detail is exquisite - hard to imagine myself duplicating them ...

but one must have the focus to see these subtle messages in the Art of the DP ... I could not have recognized that the characters/words were anything more than "stylized" Artforms ... with an inviting inkblot being the focus of my attention ... so I am assuming that each painting in the gallery with its associated "hidden" picture has its own message that is just as deep and wide :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 am 

I used the Windows Magnifying glass in Windows 7 for a better look at the artwork. A lot of the imagery was not very noticeable without zooming in (in my opinion). Here's a few things that I found while examining the artwork.

Man in bush :]

Face on tree bark (this one is scary hehee)

Dohrman Prophecy Volume III :D

I don't know what language that the words around it are.

Can't quite tell what it is

Light being :mrgreen:

Godbarrier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

thank you for posting your findings LMG, its appears that the Art work IS vol II (snicker)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 am 
 WWW  Profile

The words around The Dohrman Prophecy Vol. III , are from the Explorations of the "secret page navigation" from the Dr. Neruda Interview Four. It is on page 30 of the journey. You can also find it under "What's New" click on site map.

The WingMakers' materials are about the activation process of getting those humans ready, who are to be part of bring the Grand Portal to the planet, now and in the future. As we use the When-Which-How Practice we are activated to feel the deeper meanings of these paintings thus giving all of humanity a new energy in its Genetic Mind.

Some of what you are finding may only be part of the special aspect of SpiritState's pattens and others are activated points for the inner ward journey to the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks LGM! Lovely research, I appreciate the effort you have put into this. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
the 4 words on the left are not morden chinese,most of our chinese may do not get any means from these 4 words.they are ancient font.
I can read them,but the meaning of the whole 4 words confused me before I have an idea now.

from up to down,their meaning:
1st--- idea; view; opinion; suggestion (pronunciation:yi4, 4 means 4th tone in chinese word,generally,there are 4 tones in chinese words)
2nd--same similar; alike; like (pronunciation:tong2)
3rd--deep vast (pronunciation: yuan1)
4th-- the people humanity
(pronunciation:min2)

IMO,the whole 4 chinese words may means:
1.May the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.(with LYRICUS language in my guess,this is a personal perspective)

2.All the people have the same opinion,our opinions show our inner coherence,not divisive desire from sel-care.(this is universal perspective)

AND,I recommend you who interest in ancient chinese words to use the site below,input the chinese on the left,then change into ancient chinese fonts.the 1st word is in this link.
http://www.internationalscientific.org/ ... =%E6%84%8F

Thank you yhg342, this can be fun! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 am 

http://www.innerexplorations.com/foresttext/history.htm

Hi all, need some technical help please. The above picture I found whilst randomly, not really knowing why and almost in a lucid state, browsing the Inner Explorations Link on the WM Featured Links Page. It can be found in The Children’s Forest - History of a Tree section. Is anyone able to find out where the picture came from and where all the . . . well I’m sure you will see what I see as I am the art/poetry kindergartner here . . . comes from, that is, what is the tree and what is not?

I found this very intriguing as one of the predominant areas of my personal development at this point has been directed toward tuning more and more into the organic network/internet, you know the one, tuning into the tree transformers …

instead of the metal ones …

So any info that anyone knows about or can technologically derive from the above tree ring photo would be great.

Thanks, Cheers.
(P.S. StrengthandFreedom if you get to pass by this I have recently discovered the Bunya Pines (WA) with my children and wow, they truly are a magnificent experience; I can relate to your experience of reverence you previously wrote about - I felt like humbly dropping to my knees in their presence but we found one had a ledge ring about a foot above the ground like a bench for sitting and so we sat on the tree bench with our backs leaning against the incredible trunk whilst our hearts burst with gratitude for this wonderful connection.)

To see this wholeness, you must be prepared for the expansion. It is a treasure that is poured out upon you like a sea of diamonds, and in its collective light, you see the folly of your previous path. You see that your soul’s lamp was not really lit by fire, but kindled by some strange, devious current of human invention.
My favourite quote (and pic) from the DP Gallery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm 

I remember seeing a picture, not sure if it is a hidden picture or not, but I assume it's a hidden picture because I can't find it in any of the galleries anymore. I think it's in the galleries...I just can't remember where lol. It was a bunch of circles with spirals coming from the circles...that sorta looks like this...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi Tolsap, that is an awesome experience you had regarding the Bunya Pines. I could imagine you & your children connecting in such a beautiful way. Thank you for sharing. Nature is such an amazing teacher.
I loved the quote from the Dohrman Prophecy gallery too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

LGM wrote:
I remember seeing a picture, not sure if it is a hidden picture or not, but I assume it's a hidden picture because I can't find it in any of the galleries anymore. I think it's in the galleries...I just can't remember where lol. It was a bunch of circles with spirals coming from the circles...that sorta looks like this...

Hi LGM, I'm not sure if this is the one you were remembering ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I almost posted that too, after looking at what I have found ... and I hate to admit it - but I have only found 33 "hidden" pictures so far ... but when I was reading LMG's post for the first time, the image that popped into my mind was this one

but when I went back to look at it, it wasn't "spiral" ... but perhaps "remembered" as spiral because of the circles around the hearts (?)

the one you posted is exquisite ... the dragon at the entrance to this spiral set in a golden framework is drawn in light - and I associate with the Orobous - or maybe it is Quantusum who protects this knowledge - suggested by eight glyphs

but then LMG seems to be attracted to the many "faces" and the one to the right in this "hidden pic" is full of spirals