WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Green Goddess in DP intro film
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for answering question for me Tolsap.......I likewise resonate to that quotation.....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Sorry yhg342 it looks like we went way off on yet another tangent on your thread. Still, think of it as a conversation amongst Goddesses and perhaps, having been influenced by the Green Mother we all reside on. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
James said earth is a important element in DP story, although I AM not sensitive to this.

Remember, there is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self.

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 pm 

Yes, yes, yes, how exciting it is to see the effects of our coherency and co-creation constantly growing and emerging in many ways from our communications. The overlaying of our unique insights, perceptions, intuitiveness, knowledge and wisdoms circulating and inter-lapping each other in very distinct ways.

And as I can only share from my personal perspectives I am “wowed and gah gahed again” by the emerging Green Goddess topic to earth and the consciousness It is - for only hours ago I was made very aware consciously, (in the portal in my heart centre), of this tremendously wise and influential earth “personality” - I can only best describe it as me “meeting” this personality for the first time - although the “first time” bit is mine, because now I see that this personality has always been there I just hadn’t stopped to look long enough and then realize that we could actually “talk” to each other in a language that I completely understand, . . . . ooohhh goody, giddy, goody goody gum drops it is sooooo exciting, (and I’m sorry for my interceptions of childish excitement but I just have to express it for it is all part of Me) - a good analogy that is at the fore now is the simile with the experiment conducted with violinist Joshua Bell that Shayalana posted in the Heart Talk Thread - Always there, and able to be talked to; I was just too “busy” focusing on other things to stop and stay in the now/centre of balance to hear, see and “chat” with what’s right in front of me!

Yhg342 you are an angel, and although you have indicated that you are not sensitive to the earth goddess in DP I would beg to differ, I believe you have had a profound influence/connection and although you may, or may not, be consciously aware of this I wish to thank you, again, for your energetics which have flowed with intuitive direction into the importance of this magnificent gentle and powerful sovereign personality who is a wonderful nurturer and friend to all of us - accepting of all life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

There is a most excellent book called Anam Cara , The Book of Celtic Wisdom, by John O'Donohue, that is so utterly aligned with the Green Goddess and the DP. It's a beautiful heartfelt gentle read that will resonate with you Tolsap, it's right up your alley along with that lovely gift I gave you under lols with Betty White. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I didn't loose my focus, and have discovered four "green goddesses" in that vid ... but I believe the one that he is referring to is the one to the right of the page, that has one eye in the "matrix" and the other to the right of the earth ... she looks somewhat alien, with a very short and square jaw ...

the other one (about that same size, looks like a woman with long wavy hair, right in the center ... she is looking upwards, and has her hands together in front of her mouth, covering her jaw ... I found her hand first, in the "earthy" part of the globe ... then I also see two different "light beings" in the part of othe picture that displays the most light ...

thank you again, YHG for bringing this to our attention, I got a great deal from my focus on this vid ... more than just finding the Green Goddess ... and if not for your suggestion to have a closer look, I would have missed it

... I don't know why we got so side tracked by death, but it is a highly reactionary subject that many feel a need to defend their BS over, even when the materials make it clear that it NO LONGER SERVES A PURPOSE ... is a choice that we make and was designed by ANU to Suppress the Sovereign Integral they still insist that it has some purpose other than just wasting our Time there ... not to forget that there are several topics dealing with Death already started and well discussed in the forum already ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 am 

yhg342.... I looked for the Green Goddess right after you began this thread and did not see her. I have looked again but I will try to view the intro several times in a row as you did. Looking for the 'hidden' is something I really enjoy so thank you. Have you seen the 'faces' in the Event Temple 2 'Silent Temple'? I see 3 of them there. They are to the left of the Lyricus Teacher.

I enjoy your explorations yhg342 :D.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm 

I believe at least,some of the wm pictures or video are encoded with moving effect,just as I saw once in the link below,and the moving effect of the picture reveal different meanings when compared with static state picture.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2022

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

I believe that the "moving effects" have to do with how they are "constructed" ... in the original art, the paintings were tiny dots, that were surrounded by contrasting primary colors - to allow them "room to move" as each of them project their waves - with the primary colors displayed in their own dot, move in waves to reach the optical sensors .

I believe that layering has the same sort of effect as our eyes focus on each layer to discover what blending them projects ... sometimes I stand up to look at the monitor from several different angles... as if it would help me peek under what appears on the surface - and that is when I detect "movement" as if watching a shadow behind a veil ...but I believe that there is another layer of consciousness (unconsciousness/soul) that comprehends these "messages" as living - they are not the same, from day to day, any more (or less) than we are. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 am 

dberges wrote:
The greatest gift that John was able to give his family was his acceptance of his blueprint. He accepted all the treatments which were very harsh and they never discovered where his cancer originated. When he told the doctors he was finished with the chemo treatments. He knew it was for him the right thing to do.

The ability to be that accepting is a gift. That does not mean he did not want to leave his family and his mission with Lyricus, but he also did not miss the work waiting for him to get him ready for his next mission.

I'm so sorry - but that's not a gift. I find it kind of staggering that this is the way you perceive it.

It might be helpful from one point of view but from another, it's exactly what allows exploitation and invites opportunities to enslave - or at the very least to use. It's a form of obedience.

It's more of a desperate explantation - we like to think that suffering has some noble kind of meaning - and that it's necessary.

It's a perspective and I would say it's actually harmful to others because it encourages to accept it, to constantly justify it - and ignore the real issues.

And what are the real issues ?

Who said we humans have to constantly trade for some spiritual values and fulfillment of missions with our suffering and sacrifice ? Who said this ? What kind of values are these and what kind of missions are these ?

Who do they really serve ?

Who said it's all necessary ? Necessary for what ? For whom ? Who really requires this ? Who really benefits from this ? What really is it that demands all this sacrifice ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:26 am 
Posting Freak

when one looks around our dominate reality, the fragmentation is apparent ... and when you examine your personal wisdom, the fragmentation is apparent - it is only natural to desire wholeness ... it is our origin and destiny ... so is it necessary ? only you can determine that, how important is being coherent to you? Is it important enough for you to focus on achieving it until you do?

when one considers what they have to gain, verses what they stand to loose - is it really a sacrifice ?

are you really conscious of what you are participating in - that supports and perpetuates the fragmentation of consciousness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

Urahara, we each have an exit plan out of our physical bodies. What that plan is usually is a mystery until a disease or an accident occurs, then the physical, emotional and mental bodies gather all their experiences into the light body and uses either disease, or an accident to leave. It is all in our DNA our length of time in the physical body before the exit plan starts to show up. The exit plan is different for each of us, as it is all tied into our blueprint. The light body leaves all the Human Instrument bodies behind and begin again their journey in non-form.

John showed us the way to a positive way of approaching the moving of the physical body without fear. By not falling into the trap of fear, he was able to go to the dimensions in which his conscious resonated to for his next mission.

All your questions are third dimensional and that is fine. You need to search your heart for the answers. I do not know the answer to any of them as they are yours and yours alone to ponder and journey to your heart for the answers. What a journey it can be for you.